Fergie Medar Photography

Can you think of anything worse than your wedding being just like everyone else’s? I can’t. As a passionate Wedding Photographer, it’s my job to do one thing and one thing only: Make you look good. I want to give you something to be proud of for years to come; something you can show to your children, grand-children, great-grandchildren – not the mention all your followers on Instagram. I want to deliver pictures that make you say, “What? I don’t even remember that moment – but thank goodness you captured it.” That’s what it’s all about; enjoying the most special day of your life knowing that your photographer is monitoring every precious moment like a hawk. You’ve got your own vows. My vow is to make you look good, feel comfortable, and enjoy every moment.

Documentary, Modern

Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Wedding Albums

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Hailey F

We hired Fergie to shoot our November 2015 wedding and I have not stopped bragging since! I've actually known Fergie since we were kids, and she is seriously the most patient, kind, and talented individual. She will work with your vision and work her magic! She really listens... Read More and makes you feel comfortable, and our album was edited and delivered in only a week! Our gorgeous photos turned out even better than we could have ever imagined and we are so grateful to Fergie for helping eternalize our day.

I’m all about the art, about capturing your honest, unscripted, in between moments.