Festive Fare, A Classic Party Rentals Company

Type

Linens, Tableware

1745 Broadway St, Charlottesville, VA

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Kristen K

Festive Fare provided GORGEOUS peach seersucker linens for my tented reception that became the centerpiece for which my entire wedding was designed. I ended up renting flatware, china, family style serving dishes, chiavari chairs and a multitude of other items from Festive Fare and they delivered them safely and timely to Blacksburg for my wedding. Even when there was a mix up with one of my serving dish deliveries the day before the wedding, they sent someone TO BLACKSBURG from their store to deliver the items in person to ensure they got there on time and in one piece. I found them extremely helpful and flexible during the planning process. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone planning an event!

Standard Plus

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Lindsay J

Fair selection, solid products, and reliable. Delivery employees were flexible - chairs and tables were being delivered to camp while campers were around, were asked if they could return in a few hours and did so for no additional fee or struggle.

Great to work with

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Rachael K

Festive Fare and the staff were easy to work with and got the job done!

Happy

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Emily C

I rented chivari chairs, table linens and napkins. They were great to have it set up in the showroom to come see before booking. The delivery fee is ridiculous though for the day of the wedding.

Traditional and modern rentals

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Francesca S

They were very nice during the planning and execution of the wedding. They provided everything we needed from the tent, to the dance floor, tables, chairs, linens, napkins, and silver wares. However, their tables were not of the best quality and those on wet grass gave out when some weight was put on them.

Friendly, Beautiful, and Quality

Reviewed on 7/08/2011 Kimberly R

Festive Fare provided the linens, flatware, stemware, and dinnerware. The linens were beautiful and matched the color swatches exactly. They also were a high quality for the price. The same could be said for the flatware, stemware, and dinnerware. We went with more budget-friendly options for the wedding reception, but they did not look "cheap." The staff was friendly and helpful throughout the experience. They coordinated flawlessly with my caterer so that, after choosing the pieces to rent, I did not have to do anything else. Overall, a great experience.

Great selection!

Reviewed on 1/30/2011 Melanie M

Wonderful selection of items for rent. Great to work will. All items delivered and in good shape. No problems!!

TO Festive Fare, A Classic Party Rentals Company