We Work Well With Brides and Mothers Alike

We Are a Full-Service, Customizable Wedding Planning Business Working with Brides and Mom's Alike. Our Proposals and Fees are Customized to Your Need. No One-Size-Fits-All Packages Here. We have Over 15 Years Planning Weddings Of All Sizes and Budgets in Destinations Near or Far.

After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

2400 N 2nd Street, Minneapolis, MN

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

We are CRAZY about Amy! She is truly the BEST! Our wedding was flawless and perfect and she managed the entire event from day 1 to day-after perfectly. We have a forever friendship with Amy and will recommend her to everyone! THANK YOU, Amy!

2015-10-17T09:02:36 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU for trusting us to share such an important time in your life. Thank you too for such a fabulous review. We are flattered and very grateful.

Same-sex wedding at Nicollet Island

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

Amy was the first person we interviewed, and after meeting her I didn't bother to meet anyone else. She struck me as organized, energetic, and a great listener, and she proved to be all those things throughout the year that I worked with her. I was very happy with the way in... Read More which she was flexible on pricing, creating a variety of customized proposals rather than one or two take-it-or-leave-it offers. We did week-of coordination, but Amy was still available by email or phone any time we needed her, and she met with us at least four or five times prior to wedding week, including a tasting and a trip to the linnen vendor and florist. Her contacts in those areas were particularly helpful. Amy was full of great suggestions and opinions, but even better was the fact that she was never forceful or offended when we didn't take a suggestion she offered. She was great at expressing to our caterer when they were not meeting expectations, and she gave us great advice about what certain things could and should cost, since it is so hard to tell in this industry. Three things about Amy stand out the most: 1) she was great at dealing with my mother, which could be a very time consuming task, 2) she was extremely sensitive to the uniqueness of our same sex wedding, offering great suggestions about how to make our event stand out while still incorporating traditional wedding features, and 3) even though we did not include coordination of our rehearsal dinner (a big affair with about 120 people, mostly from out of town), Amy volunteered to do all of the set up with her team, which allowed my husband and me to spend that day with all of our guests. I will always be appreciative of these things and the many ways that Amy helped make the entire wedding weekend run as smoothly as it possibly could. I would highly recommend Amy for a wedding or any other event.

2015-09-23T11:17:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this wonderful review - you and Rob were such a joy to work with and to represent, not to mention your taste in decor and overall theme. I very much enjoyed every moment and was so thrilled to see your marriage come... Read Less Read More

Amy is great

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Amy came highly recommended to us from a family friend. We hired her and Immediately felt at ease. She made the process of planning low stress and actually a lot of fun. Her enthusiasm was contagious! We would love to work with Amy again. The wedding was beautiful and ever... Read More detail was taken care of. Thanks Amy!

Fall Wedding at Sherwood Forest!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Maria C

We hired Amy as our wedding planner as soon as we got engaged in 2014. She helped us stay on track with everything that we needed to do with a 12 month checklist she provided us. She recommended the perfect venue for us in terms of cost and my vision for the wedding! Amy helped... Read More with the recommendation and coordination for the vendors in our "destination wedding" as well as kept us updated with changes with vendors. Amy did a great job organizing what we wanted in our wedding weekend and communicating the timeline to our family and friends involved. I think a few things could have been handled better, such as the communication of extra payments such as breakfast for the wedding party and more communication throughout the entire wedding planning from day 1 to wedding day. I also felt there was a lack of direction the day of the wedding going from first look to the ceremony. Overall, Amy is a wedding planner I would highly recommend to anyone getting married in Minnesota or "destination wedding". She was helpful and knowledgeable in all things wedding related! We are thankful for her services for our big day!

2015-10-30T14:48:57 Response from the vendor

We so appreciate your kind words and constructive critique...especially since we strive to improve our service and to completely understand our couples expectations. We thank you for the opportunity to be a part of such an important and memorable time in your lives. We are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Fete Perfection was the best decision we made when choosing our team of professionals to trust with our wedding day. My mother wasn’t sure we needed a planner but after meeting with Amy Rubins we were convinced. Amy brought up issues and concerns we hadn’t even thought of not to... Read More mention the idea of keeping our day on schedule. We enjoyed the entire weekend and never felt rushed or stressed because we knew the Fete team was there keeping us informed, assisting our wedding party and keeping the events flowing in a timely manner. Thank you Amy.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Agnes

At our daughter's recent wedding, we had decided upon day-of services through Amy at Fete Perfection. I knew from the start of the day, when Amy and her staff arrived at the hair and makeup appointments with a large breakfast spread of bagels and fruit and juice and coffee,... Read More that we were in extremely competent, capable hands. Throughout the very long day, every detail was handled professionally, including the coordination of multiple vendors and staff at the wedding and reception venues, and the management of countless tasks. I can only imagine that there were at least twice the amount of details executed behind the scenes that I wasn't aware of, or, even had to think about or anticipate, making the decision to hire Fete Perfection so worthwhile. Fete Perfection is your best investment for full support and execution for any wedding event. I wholeheartedly recommend them and give them my highest praise. Thank you Fete Perfection!

2015-10-20T17:00:04 Response from the vendor

We are grateful to have been a part of such a wonderful day. Thank you too for your faith and trust in me and my team. Best wishes...Amy

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

Our son and now daughter-in-law's, Gatsby Style backyard wedding had several challenges; September weather can always be an issue, dealing with a beautiful but hilly & uneven landscape & a tight budget. Amy was able to help keep us all on track. She suggested menus,... Read More caterers, and event setup companies. She had set up ideas that fit our needs & stayed with the Gatsby Theme. She and her staff took charge on the wedding day so that we were able to just enjoy and be part of the celebration. She handled the set-up, caterers and clean-up without a hitch. A huge Thank You Amy! It was a pleasure to work with you and you helped make the day "Fete Perfection"! Shelly & John M

2015-10-20T17:02:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shelly and John for such a wonderful review and for allowing us to be part of this great day for your family. We enjoyed every moment and were thrilled that Gatsby came to life that day. Amy

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Julia

Amy did a great job helping to coordinate our wedding. She was there for both the rehearsal and the wedding day. She had great suggestions for vendors and made sure that we were getting all of the things we paid for in each contract. We were expecting Amy with an assistant the... Read More day of our wedding but the assistant was sick unfortunately. This would be the only hiccup but outside of this we had an amazing day and everything went according to plan. Amy was available to answer any questions and concerns along the way and made us feel comfortable! She also contacted all of our vendors prior to the wedding to make sure that everyone was on the same timeline. We would recommend Fete Perfection to anyone. -The Yngsdal's

2015-10-08T11:17:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you Julia and Eric. Your entire weekend was wonderful and working with your families a pure a joy. I wish you nothing but the best for you both. Amy

Fairy Tale Wedding

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Lizzie S

Amy and her staff were there for us through-out the planning and execution of my daughter's wedding and post wedding brunch. Everything was spot on!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Amy R

My daughter was married recently and we simply couldn't have done it without Fete Perfection. We planned a long weekend of activities not normally associated with weddings such as a post-rehearsal dinner after-party and morning boat cruise before the wedding. Amy and her team... Read More pulled the logistics off beautifully and we could not have been happier. Our guests commented over and over again how amazing the entire weekend was and couldn't get over the fact that every last detail was handled. I would not hesitate to hire Fete Perfection again and again.

Fete Perfection saves the day!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

We hired Fete Perfection for "day-of" wedding planning services. I highly recommend their services. Amy is a true professional and took charge of the scheduling - so we could all relax and enjoy the wedding and reception. While Three Rivers Park District puts the entire burden... Read More of set up and take down on the bride and her family, Amy and her team graciously stepped in to reset chairs for the reception and take down table cloths at the end of the evening so we didn't have to mop the floors in heels and gowns. Amy was our first line of defense for any questions and issues and seamlessly shuffled the wedding toasts to fill in for the late entrees. I give Fete Perfection the highest rating and strongest recommendation!

2015-06-23T20:34:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your glowing review. We are honored to have been a part of such a wonderful wedding. Thank you!!!

Amy and her team is amazing

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Stephanie M

This is a long overdue review. My husband and I tied the knot in Riviera Maya, Mexico in January. Amy helped with the entire process, start to finish and every single little detail in between starting a year before the wedding until we left for our honeymoon.. and then some!... Read More My mom and I were the main planners for our my wedding, and we can both be very opinionated. Amy was able to assist us with every task without ever getting overwhelmed or frustrated. From finding our venue and changing it, helping with the onsite wedding planner, recommending photographers, etc., Amy had an answer for everything. She knew what was important to me, my husband and my family when planning our wedding and provided us with so many helpful suggestions not only for our wedding day, but for the days leading up to our wedding. We had a large bonfire beach party for all of our guests two nights before - she helped plan every detail. We had a private intimate rehearsal dinner the night before - she helped plan every detail. And of course the wedding. Amy was so attentive, and whenever a problem came up - she almost immediately had a solution. It was so reassuring to have her in Mexico with us, because as helpful as she was in all of the planning leading up to the wedding, I don't know what we would have done had she not been on site the few days leading up to and on our wedding day. She is a top notch wedding planner - she is made to do this. I would recommend her to anyone who is planning a destination wedding, she was worth every penny of her fee, plus more! We loved working with Amy.

2015-04-29T21:50:13 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure to work with you and Steve. I enjoyed meeting your family and friends and sharing such a magical time in a truly magical place. Thank you for the privilege. Amy Rubins

Best advice ever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I knew of Fete Perfection's reputation for quality and detail so I knew I couldn't go wrong. Amy, the owner, guided me through the process of planning a backyard wedding. The advice she gave me made the difference of a great wedding into a perfect one! I would recommend Fete... Read More Perfection to anyone, especially if you want to sit back and be a part of the party.

Working with Fete Perfection has been great!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

My fiancee and I have been working with Amy the owner of Fete Perfection for several months and couldn't be more pleased. We are both busy professionals and have little time for meetings, research, tours, decor ideas, etc so Amy stepped in and has guided us throughout the... Read More process offering time and money saving ideas. She has allowed us to be the final decision makers so we truly feel this is our wedding but at the same time makes suggestions that work for us. I would recommend Amy and her team to all my friends and family!

Wonderful destination experience!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Robert C

I was a guest at a destination wedding this year that Amy Rubins of Fete Perfection planned and coordinated. I can't imagine how she pulled off such awesone events from such long distances, but she did. Every detail was expertly handled from pick-up at the airport, check-in to... Read More my hotel to the welcome reception, day trip to an old castle with lunch and finally the wedding day. As a guest I didn't have to worry about a thing. I enjoyed myself and completely relaxed under the care and expertise of Amy and Fete Perfection.

Would Not Have Done Anything Different

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Stephanie C

I thought I could easily plan my own wedding but after initially starting on my own it became clear I needed assistance. My fiance and I interviewed a few planners but decided on Amy and Fete Perfection because she clearly knew what she was doing. She was confident, friendly... Read More and offered a lot of advice early on, even before we hired her and her team. We worked for almost a year together and when it came to our wedding day, I would not have done anything different. Although the day went by quickly, I was able to enjoy every moment without any worries or stresses. Amy and her team was ever present handling even last-minute requests from guests. She provided stellar recommendations and every one of them was amazing. We received a minute by minute timeline for the wedding week which was our guide to refer to often. I simply cannot say enough good things about Fete Perfection. Thank you for making our wedding day perfection!

So thankful for Fete Perfection

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Amy made our wedding day absolutely perfect! She and her staff were so kind, composed, and helpful. She was there every step of the way and guided us through the stressful parts with ease. I cannot say enough good things about her!

Anna is Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

Words cannot express our gratitude to Anna and Fete Perfection! She shared our enthusiasm and excitement that the State of Minnesota and the Federal Government had just opened the door for us to get legally married. That meant a lot to us! She listened to us and guided us... Read More through the entire process in less than 2 months. Wow! We were married at the Unitarian Universalist Church in Minneapolis and had the reception on the Minneapolis Queen Riverboat on the Mississippi River. She helped us to hire outstanding vendors , including an awesome DJ, and she took care of every detail. We wanted to have a fun celebration and we couldn't have had a better wedding if we had had a year to plan. Our guests sent us thank you notes telling us how much fun they had. One thank you card stated it simply, "Best. Wedding. Ever". If you want to also have the "best wedding ever", hire Anna. Fete Perfection is aptly named. We are forever grateful. Thanks Anna!

I continue to recommend Fete Perfection to my treasured clients without hesitation

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 laurie s

I trust Fete Perfection with even my most discriminating clients and continue to refer. For years I have observed these talented and hard working women make amazing things out of nothing in no time. The best part is the client never has a worry because they handle every little... Read More detail with taste and sensitivity to what's best for everyone.

The Pinnacle of Class & Service

Reviewed on 10/01/2013

My husband and I cannot say enough about Anna at Fete Perfection. We had a loose idea of what we wanted from our wedding- mostly adjectives like classy, family oriented, elegant and easy. Anna took these simple words and made our dreams come true. She was able to guide us... Read More through the potential landmines of planning a destination wedding by selecting incredible vendors and managing every angle of the process. I hired Anna before I even found my wedding dress, and without her expertise, poise and knowledge our day would not have shined in people's memories the way it did. We still receive compliments on everything from the florals, photographer, cake to the layout of the room. Anna assisted with everything from vendor identification, negotiation and management. She was far from overbearing but acted as a gentle interpreter between our family and the vendors. She helped us understand the challenges of a holiday weekend wedding (memorial day weekend) and how to avoid them. She was extremely patient while ensuring we stayed ahead of schedule and got the best deals. Anna worked between myself, my mother and my mother in law- to execute what will surely go down as one of the most beautiful weddings Minneapolis has ever seen. Anna helped us secure my dream venue of Windows in the IDS- which was virtually impossible before we hired her they wouldn't even return our calls. She brought us to Cadence & Eli who took the most stunning wedding pictures. My mother said at one point, " when you hire a planner you are also hiring their vendors" and in this case that was an incredible asset. Anna knows who to work with in Minneapolis to create a memorable, affordable and comfortable wedding. I can't say enough about her professionalism, amazing personality and incredible talent. Anna was accessible from start to finish! She even recovered my bouquet for me the day after the reception when I totally forgot about it. Anna and her entire team are OUTSTANDING and I would refer them 10x over!

The Best of the Best

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Keshar N

I worked with Anna and Fete Perfection for my Indian/American hybrid wedding in September 2013. Let me just say, that an Indian wedding has many (MANY) moving parts, and of all the planners that I spoke to - Anna was the only one who asked me if we needed to have a fire and a... Read More mandap (AKA: she knew what she was talking about). To say that working with Anna was anything less than fantastic, would be false. She is truly an amazing person both professional and personally. She took all of my ideas, thoughts and dreams and made them all come true! She also did not ever make me feel like I "had" to get something that was stupid expensive, if we could do it cheaper and better. Every vendor she recommended was wonderful and came through with no problems. From the food to the decor to the lighting to the music, everyone that we worked with was professional and exceeded our expectations. We actually ended up basically having two separate and huge events, we had a grand total of 39 different vendors and Anna coordinated all of them with the finesse of an orchestra conductor. I literally don’t know what I would have done without her. We exchanged over 3,000 separate emails and she never made me feel like I was harassing her or bothering her. She eased my fears and always kept a positive attitude. In my professional life I work with a lot of different vendors, and customer service matters a lot to me. She is literally one of the best vendors I have ever worked with. She is truly an asset to your wedding day and I would strongly recommend hiring her for your big day! Whether your wedding is 4 days long (like mine) or 1 fabulous day, Anna will make sure it is everything that you ever dreamt it would be.

Fantastic Wedding Planners!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 A A

We hired Fete Perfection, and upon hearing about our vision for a nerdy wedding with lots of electronics, Amy set us up with Anna - a mechanical engineer in her previous job! Anna was great. She listened to us and knew how to execute exactly what we wanted for the day. She... Read More didn't try to override or judge anything we wanted, she just made it happen. She was a creative problem solver, when I told her one of my visions, she replied that she had built a structure once like I was describing and I could use that - amazing. She always got back to me in 24 hours, but very much respected our busy lives when we would take a week to get back to her. She was always professional, upbeat, compassionate and calmed my family's fears about rain. (I was prepared with my rain boots and umbrellas as favors, so rain wasn't going to bother me.) When I walked into our reception - having done 0% of the setup - I couldn't believe it was better than I had imaged. I gave her a few words: nerdy yet sophisticated, modern but fun, and she pulled off that crazy combination better than I would have in a million years. Everything about the day went perfect without a single hiccup because of Anna. She also had great relationships already built with the vendors I had selected and was obvious that everyone loved her. I loved that the vendors gave me the discount on my bill due to working with Anna, instead of giving it back through the wedding planning company, I felt that was very transparent. We wouldn't have gotten the discounts had I done things by myself! She was absolutely worth the cost of a wedding planner. Work her into your budget, folks, it is worth it for your sanity and stress! There is no way I could have worked full time staying as focused as I did the months before our wedding, had we not hired Anna.

Reviewed on 9/17/2013

Working with Amy Rubins, the founder and owner of Fete Perfection totally exemplified the word “Perfection”. The wedding of our daughter Deborah and son-in-law Ron, was anything but a simple affair. This was a three day event involving, among everything else, a Mississippi... Read More River Cruise, outdoor lakeshore religious ceremony, transporting all guests in a convoy of vintage cars to the outdoor cocktail party and tented reception, and a morning farewell breakfast in the city. Throughout all the preparations, meeting with the innumerable vendors and the excitement and stress of the functions themselves, Amy was an absolute delight. She was available, nothing seemed to be too much trouble for her, and everything was done with grace and charm. Besides exemplifying the word Perfection, she also was the epitome of Rudyard Kipling’s famous quote “If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs…..” The proof of all this were the innumerable comments we had from our guests that this 'wedding was just the best ever! Everything was perfect!" My wife and I would fully recommend Amy, and Fete Perfection, and if anyone has any questions we would be delighted to personally discuss.

Turned the Impossible Into the Perfect Weddding!

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Christine C

Anna at Fete took our visions of beauty, elegance, magic, passion, and perfectly brought them to life. She did this at the Adath Jeshurun ceremony in ways no one had seen before and at Circus Juventas, a Venue that had never hosted a wedding. She did everything right, be it... Read More helping us select the best caterer in town we had never heard of (Create), the perfect photographer for us (Cadence Cornelius aka Cadence and Eli), manage rentals, managing a complex budget, custom hired lighting, sight lines for performances, and decorations. Honestly everything was perfect...she went above and beyond. We will forever be grateful for executing something we didn't think was possibly...thanks Anna!

Fete Perfection IS Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Bridget J

Anna Senrick and Mai Lor Lee did an absolutely amazing job planning our wedding (reception) for us. My husband, Dan, and I got married on the beach in St. Martin with two close friends and our 4 children earlier in the year. We wanted our hometown reception to echo the beach... Read More theme. Anna and Mai came up with amazing ideas to bring the beach to our backyard. The details, including creative ways to display photos from our actual wedding, the classy decorations and the creation of our "signature drink" (The St. Martini), are what made the event so beautiful and memorable. Our reception was held on our sprawling 15 acre estate, which could have been a logistical nightmare in less capable hands. They created a way for the entire evening to flow... from the valet drop-off, shuttle vehicle, cocktail hour on our front lawn, dinner on the back lawn and dancing under the stars on our pool patio. It was all executed flawlessly! I couldn't have done this without their help. Fete Perfection is simply that... Perfection. Thanks Anna & Mai!

Amy Rubins

I grew up in Edina and think it's one of the best places in the country, well except in the winter. I've had a passion for horses for as long as I can remember and have been fortunate to own two horses which I rode in dressage and jumping. I started working in the wedding industry over 15 years ago at Wayzata Country Club and had a fabulous mentor who taught me the intricacies of planning spectacular events. I have a solid background in event operations. If you're looking for experts who can remain calm and handle anything on your wedding day, look no more.