I am Where the Parties at!

Playing music for all ages, and backgrounds is what I love to do. You want the dance floor full at your reception? It's my passion to make this happen for you! I DJ for all kinds events including bars, nightclubs, corporate events, holiday parties and my favorite is weddings. I love the challenge of weddings.of different ages and backgrounds and helping them have a day to remember. I am open to requests and will work with you to finalize/create the playlist to create the party of your dreams! Upon request I can provide lighting options. A Photo Booth is also available for all event. The Photo Booth is equipped with the latest technology and beautiful LED lights. It is ready to capture fun moment for you and your guests.  Discount packages are available1 Contact me for more details.

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception

MC Services, Sound Equipment

DC, Maryland, Virginia (202) 281-4333

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Liz A

Words can't describe how much fun Dj'aafar made our wedding! From the second he started until the last song everyone was on the dance floor! If you want a DJ where everyone dances and has the best night! Hire him! He made our wedding day!

2017-11-21T21:03:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this great review. I really appreciate it.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Courtney S

I could not be happier with my experience with Dj’aafar for my wedding! He was so accommodating to make sure I had music I wanted and kept the party going! He also showed up early to make sure he was set up and ready to go! I only wish I could do it all again to hire him again!!... Read More You won’t regret it!

2017-11-19T14:12:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! Your wedding was a blast!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Bree S

I was a guest at a wedding where DJ'aafar was the entertainment and he was FANTASTIC. Somehow he got people in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s up and on the dance floor. He took my request and looked like he was genuinely having a great time- dancing behind his equipment,... Read More interacting with guests and even holding a baby so the mom could dance! I highly recommend him for any event.

2017-11-19T14:14:02 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your review. Thank you very much.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Danielle J

Jaafar was wonderful. We had our Christmas Party over the weekend. I warned him that the crowd could be tough. We are a blue collar company, with ages ranging from early 20s to late 60s. But he had them all dancing and having fun. He instinctively was able to make the... Read More transition well from cocktail hour, to dinner to the dancing party! We had a blast. Thanks Jaafar!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 rachel r

I've never seen a dance floor more packed! Dj Jafar was great at pumping up the energy, sensing the crowd and what direction to take the music in to keep them dancing. He was intuitive enough to take clues from the other musician performing, worked well with the transition from... Read More cocktail hour over to reception and was great at last minute changes! I highly recommend him if you want your party to be lit!

2017-11-21T21:06:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much. The Wedding reception was amazing! I had a lot of fun and met great people like you! Thanks again for this beautiful review.

DJ'aafar

I work full time as a consultant for IBM, but my true passion is music. I grew up in Morocco and love blending pop, hiphop and international music! my music library includes( Top40, House, Hip Hop, R&B, Latin, Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Indian and French) My experience working at the clubs, corporate events, holiday parties and weddings give me the opportunity to not only get to know to different customers but also stay current with music trends and preferences. I know how to get the party started, and most importantly keep it going with all ages and backgrounds!