Your One Stop Bridal Shop - Say Opa to The Dress

We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and helping brides select their dream gowns! With 25 years of expert tailoring experience, we can make any alteration to your dress, whether you bought it from us or not! Let Fifi put together your perfect look with accessories by David Tutera!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

446 N. York Street, Elmhurst, IL (630) 903-6236

Great Experience

Reviewed on 11/23/2013 Angelica

Fifi is such a charming and fun person to work with! I am so happy that I decided against getting my alterations done at David's and went to Fifi. She does great work and really creates a fun atmosphere and a memorable alteration experience. I would definitely recommend her to... Read More future brides.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Corey S

I am so happy I found Fifi! The place I bought my wedding dress from had recommended anther place but after reading reviews on that place I decided to find someone else. Then I found Fifi's and I am soo happy I did! She is amazing and definetly knows exactly what she is doing!... Read More She made me feel like a part of her family and you can tell she loves all her brides and what she does! My dress fit me so perfectly I was extremely happy. From now on she is my tailor for anything else and I definetly will recommend her to anyone! Especially since she is about to become a one stop shop for her brides. I only wish she was a one stop shop when I bought my dress because brides love making things easy!

BEST tailor in the area! AMAZING work!

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Jacqueline A

I bought my wedding dress online and it was too small (the opposite problem as most). Needless to say, I was nervous about finding a tailor who knew wedding dresses well enough to be able to fix my problem. I am SO very lucky and grateful that I happened to stumble upon Fifi's... Read More shop while looking for places close to me. She knew EXACTLY what to do and quickly put me at ease. Coincidently enough, she's Greek and I happened to be getting married in Greece -- it was meant to be! Fifi is truly knowledgeable, friendly, and makes you feel comfortable. I've been in her shop several times and each time I'm greeted with open arms. I've also seen her interact with other customers who are given the same treatment. It's no surprise that she has such a positive response, as she really takes the time to get to know each and every person that comes through the door. She also gave me advice -- both personal and professional, explained what needed to be done every step of the way, and answered all my questions. I couldn't be happier with the final result and my dream wedding wouldn't have been complete without Fifi's help. I went back to Fifi after my wedding to get my dress cleaned and I will continue to visit her for my alteration needs! From my experience, she is the BEST tailor in the area and from just a few visits, has quickly become a true friend.

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Erica K

I purchased my beautiful Sophia Tolli gown at Fifi’s for my December wedding, and my experience was absolutely wonderful! I needed some major alterations due to some major unintended weight loss, and Fifi made it fit perfectly! Sophia Tolli dresses are not cheap, but they are so... Read More worth it and honestly reasonably priced for the quality. I got so many compliments about my dress. It was my perfect dream dress!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Emily D

Fifi and her team were amazing to work with. I had three separate fittings and everything fit like a glove!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Krystal K

Fifi is as good as it gets. I tried on a few dresses and nothing was capturing my vision. She pulled out a dress that I was not sure about but figured I would try it on anyhow and just like that it was the "one". She knew what would look good on my body type and picked something... Read More I never would have grabbed myself. I had the perfect wedding dress and the perfect belt and it was the perfect fit all because Fifi knows her brides and has an eye for perfection. Fifi treats everyone who walks into her salon like family and I am so happy that I found the dress of my dreams, now I only wish I had a reason to wear it again!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Elizabeth C

I'm disappointed with Fifi. No one had reached out to me. I wanted to schedule an appointment and left an email, but they never contacted me. Even when I was speaking to one of their representatives at the bridal expo, she (a young lady) seemed uninterested in assisting or... Read More sharing with me any information. I really had anticipated that not all of the people they hired were unprofessional. Oh well.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Mo k

I originally came to Fifi’s Tailor because they were advertising a $399 summer dress sale. When I arrived I was told that they were sold out of the $399 dresses. I purchased a beautiful dress for roughly $1500. I later discovered that the dress that I had purchased was... Read More advertised specifically in a Facebook post from June 5th as being on sale for $399. I asked the owner of the establishment to honor the advertised price of the dress. She has indicated that she will not be honoring the advertised price.

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Roxana O

Fifi and her team tailored my dress to fit me perfectly!! Purchased my own Vera Wang gown and brought it to Fifi for alterations. Fifi was very attentive, precise and kind throughout the entire process. My dress did not have any beading nor any lace. After the final fitting,... Read More Fifi's team steamed my dress and had it prepared to be picked up by us. I am very happy with the fittings and the attention to detail and precision that Fifi and her team has!! My dress was absolutely perfect on me!! My only comments/suggestions/observations are that the alterations part of the shop have longer weekday hours, past 6:00pm. On another note, I felt that the cost for tailoring my dress was very steep. Thank you, Roxana

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Sarah A

Fifi was awesome! I bought my dress at David's Bridal, but it needed some additional alterations to make it perfect. I explained what I wanted and Fifi executed it perfectly! You can't go wrong with choosing her for your alterations.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Chicco C

Going to Fifi's is the best! She is hilarious and her staff is so nice and professional. She won't let you leave her shop until you are satisfied with her work. It is obvious that she takes pride in her work and cares for her customers. Every time I'm in there, her customers... Read More are always so happy. I definitely will be back here, especially since I get a lot of compliments when I wear her dresses.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Kristin C

I worked with Fifi's for her wedding dress and bridesmaids' dresses, and she had a wonderful experience. She was incredibly responsive, available, and helpful whenever I needed anything, and had plenty of wonderful tips and suggestions as well. My girls and I looked absolutely... Read More stunning on the big day, and it was due in no small part to Fifi's tailoring and custom design. We definitely recommend working with the team here.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Joanna B

Fifi's bridal is amazing! Fifi and her girls make you feel like family the minute you arrive! I would highly recommend making Fifi's your first stop- it will be your last and you won't be disappointed. She even altered my entire bridal party's dresses. Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Jessica F

Fifi was so helpful and wonderful helping me find the dress of my dreams! I saw the dress in a magazine two years ago, from an Australian designer Sophia Tolli. So, I looked it up and found my wedding dress here at her beautiful boutique. When I came in, she was so welcoming and... Read More super energetic to have me try on a few dresses. But, the one from the magazine turned out to be the dress of my dreams. It took a bit of time, as she informed me it would to get it in, since the dress would be coming from Australia. But, when we came back to do our fitting it was so perfect! After all the alterations, the day I picked up the dress she kept informing me to call/face time her if we had any concerns with the dress on my big day. I felt so cared for, and knew I made the best choice getting my dress from her! She is very helpful, caring, and loving, and I encourage anyone looking for a dress to get it from her shop. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Kira N

I adore Fifi! Wonderful lady with a big heart and open arms! She made me long sleeves for my middle eastern wedding! Pricing is reasonable! Thanks Fifi for everything!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Sam W

Love this place!! Fifi is amazing. She made my dress fit perfectly. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Montana S

Fifi was such a pleasure to work with. I was so sure of my style I wanted when I went in and walked out with something completely different and beautiful. Her customization made the dress even better than I ever could have imagined! She never let me try on a dress that she knew... Read More I couldn't afford that way I stayed in my budget and her personality topped it off. I highly recommend going to fifi!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Alli J

I would recommend FiFi to any Bride to Be! FiFi took my off the rack wedding gown and made it fit perfectly and even made some alterations to make it into exactly what I wanted it to be. I had several appointments with her and each time she was flexible, worked quickly, and... Read More makes you feel like family. Can't say enough good things. Her store is beautiful and all of her staff members are excellent. Will not go to anyone else ever again!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Shasta G

I absolutely love Fifi! She is so much fun and really cares so much for what she does and that you love your look for such an important day! I absolutely love the dress I bought and would never have found it without her and I cannot wait to continue my experience with her as we... Read More make the changes and alterations I requested. I have absolutely every confidence in her and cannot thank her enough for making me feel so great about my dress!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 elena p

I just got back from picking up my dress, and WOW, Fifi and her team did an amazing job! My dress before was beautiful but a little (way) too big on me, and the alterations she did is perfect! Fifi was able to work with my schedule and give me advice on undergarments, as well as... Read More show me how a gown is really supposed to fit! If you're looking for someone to do alterations on your wedding gown (or any dress, really) I definitely recommend Fifi hands down.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Louise K

Just returned to Fifi's to have my first alterations appointment and she was just as accommodating as ever. I bought my dress from her a few months back and had such a pleasant experience finding my perfect wedding dress. Both Fifi and her girls create such a welcoming... Read More atmosphere for her customers. I'm very pleased with choosing Fifi's Tailor & Custom Design.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Kristina I

I had such a wonderful experience at Fifi's!!! Fifi and her girls were so wonderful and helpful. With their help I found a beautiful dress for my day and they made me feel so special during my appointment. She was also super great with discussing alterations and pricing. Overall... Read More a wonderful experience and I'm so glad I went to Fifi's!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Ashley F

I can't say enough wonderful things about Fifi's! I am so happy to have found this place! I bought my dress and veil here, and it was perfect! From the minute I walked in, I felt at home. Fifi is one of the sweetest people I have met. She truly cares about all her brides and... Read More makes them feel special and beautiful. Fifi always answers the phone, even if she is in Greece and it's midnight there! Her number one goal is making sure her brides and customers are 100% satisfied with their dress. I highly recommend Fifi's Tailor and Custom Design! Hands down it's the best and won't regret it!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Nina S

I had an amazing experience at Fifi's tailor. Her and all the staff made me feel very comfortable and I loved my dress. I felt like such a princess on my wedding day and that's all thanks to Fifi. The dress fit me perfectly and there wasn't one bead out of place.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Heather H

I cannot say enough good things about this place! Not only did Fifi stay late for me after they were supposed to be closed, she was absolutely amazing throughout my WHOLE experience! Very understanding and actually cared to know her customers. It did not feel like I was even a... Read More customer, but more like a friend when coming in. I bought my wedding dress there and I could not be any happier!