Your One Stop Bridal Shop - Say Opa to The Dress

We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and helping brides select their dream gowns! With 25 years of expert tailoring experience, we can make any alteration to your dress, whether you bought it from us or not! Let Fifi put together your perfect look with accessories by David Tutera!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs

446 N. York Street, Elmhurst, IL (630) 903-6236

Great Experience

Reviewed on 11/23/2013 Angelica

Fifi is such a charming and fun person to work with! I am so happy that I decided against getting my alterations done at David's and went to Fifi. She does great work and really creates a fun atmosphere and a memorable alteration experience. I would definitely recommend her to... Read More future brides.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Corey S

I am so happy I found Fifi! The place I bought my wedding dress from had recommended anther place but after reading reviews on that place I decided to find someone else. Then I found Fifi's and I am soo happy I did! She is amazing and definetly knows exactly what she is doing!... Read More She made me feel like a part of her family and you can tell she loves all her brides and what she does! My dress fit me so perfectly I was extremely happy. From now on she is my tailor for anything else and I definetly will recommend her to anyone! Especially since she is about to become a one stop shop for her brides. I only wish she was a one stop shop when I bought my dress because brides love making things easy!

BEST tailor in the area! AMAZING work!

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Jacqueline A

I bought my wedding dress online and it was too small (the opposite problem as most). Needless to say, I was nervous about finding a tailor who knew wedding dresses well enough to be able to fix my problem. I am SO very lucky and grateful that I happened to stumble upon Fifi's... Read More shop while looking for places close to me. She knew EXACTLY what to do and quickly put me at ease. Coincidently enough, she's Greek and I happened to be getting married in Greece -- it was meant to be! Fifi is truly knowledgeable, friendly, and makes you feel comfortable. I've been in her shop several times and each time I'm greeted with open arms. I've also seen her interact with other customers who are given the same treatment. It's no surprise that she has such a positive response, as she really takes the time to get to know each and every person that comes through the door. She also gave me advice -- both personal and professional, explained what needed to be done every step of the way, and answered all my questions. I couldn't be happier with the final result and my dream wedding wouldn't have been complete without Fifi's help. I went back to Fifi after my wedding to get my dress cleaned and I will continue to visit her for my alteration needs! From my experience, she is the BEST tailor in the area and from just a few visits, has quickly become a true friend.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Shasta G

I absolutely love Fifi! She is so much fun and really cares so much for what she does and that you love your look for such an important day! I absolutely love the dress I bought and would never have found it without her and I cannot wait to continue my experience with her as we... Read More make the changes and alterations I requested. I have absolutely every confidence in her and cannot thank her enough for making me feel so great about my dress!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 elena p

I just got back from picking up my dress, and WOW, Fifi and her team did an amazing job! My dress before was beautiful but a little (way) too big on me, and the alterations she did is perfect! Fifi was able to work with my schedule and give me advice on undergarments, as well as... Read More show me how a gown is really supposed to fit! If you're looking for someone to do alterations on your wedding gown (or any dress, really) I definitely recommend Fifi hands down.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Louise F

Just returned to Fifi's to have my first alterations appointment and she was just as accommodating as ever. I bought my dress from her a few months back and had such a pleasant experience finding my perfect wedding dress. Both Fifi and her girls create such a welcoming... Read More atmosphere for her customers. I'm very pleased with choosing Fifi's Tailor & Custom Design.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Kristina I

I had such a wonderful experience at Fifi's!!! Fifi and her girls were so wonderful and helpful. With their help I found a beautiful dress for my day and they made me feel so special during my appointment. She was also super great with discussing alterations and pricing. Overall... Read More a wonderful experience and I'm so glad I went to Fifi's!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Ashley F

I can't say enough wonderful things about Fifi's! I am so happy to have found this place! I bought my dress and veil here, and it was perfect! From the minute I walked in, I felt at home. Fifi is one of the sweetest people I have met. She truly cares about all her brides and... Read More makes them feel special and beautiful. Fifi always answers the phone, even if she is in Greece and it's midnight there! Her number one goal is making sure her brides and customers are 100% satisfied with their dress. I highly recommend Fifi's Tailor and Custom Design! Hands down it's the best and won't regret it!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Nina S

I had an amazing experience at Fifi's tailor. Her and all the staff made me feel very comfortable and I loved my dress. I felt like such a princess on my wedding day and that's all thanks to Fifi. The dress fit me perfectly and there wasn't one bead out of place.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Nina S

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Heather H

I cannot say enough good things about this place! Not only did Fifi stay late for me after they were supposed to be closed, she was absolutely amazing throughout my WHOLE experience! Very understanding and actually cared to know her customers. It did not feel like I was even a... Read More customer, but more like a friend when coming in. I bought my wedding dress there and I could not be any happier!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Lydia P

Fifi is professional, she's friendly and she knows her stuff! I purchased my dress from Eva's but chose to do alterations at Fifi's because of her positivity and knowledge. When I called to ask questions about her services, I immediately knew Fifi is the one for the job!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Athanasia C

All you have to do is call and make an appointment, Fifi will take care of the rest for you. When you walk into the store she will great you with a warm smile and make you feel like she's known you your whole life. Fifi will listen to your ideas and while she is listening she... Read More is taking what you've imagined and amplified it by 100. She will always go above and beyond. Fifi won't take no for an answer until you have tried everything. I am a plus size girl and she got me into my dream wedding gown, I didn't have to wear a bra (which is a big deal for me) and I felt like a queen on my wedding day. I was floating in the clouds on my wedding day with how beautiful I felt. Thank you Fifi for your positive attitude and atmosphere you provided to me. I highly recommend Fifi's Bridal Boutique to anyone looking to have the best wedding dress experience. Also you get a Champaign toast when you say yes to the dress.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Amy W

Fifi is so wonderful to work with, and I have nothing but great things to say about her! She made my wedding planning experience more enjoyable, and my wedding dress was more perfect than I ever imagined it would be! I will continue to use her for bridesmaid dress alterations,... Read More and will continue to refer her to anyone in need of a tailor!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Emily B

If you want a memorable 'Say Yes to the Dress' experience, go meet FiFi! She is kind, energetic, experienced, creative, willing to bargain and does all of the creative alterations and tailoring herself. Couldn't have asked for a better bridal dress experience, OPA!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Amanda T

I originally found my dress at House of Brides in the city but wanted to buy my dress from a local shop with a more personal experience. I did some research and found Fifi! My dress was available and I went in and made the purchase that first day. Fifi was kind, honest, and... Read More extremely helpful when helping me make the final call on the dress. Over the next several months, I received multiple updates from Fifi and her team about the timeline of the dress and my upcoming appointments. At my first fitting, the dress seemed a bit uncomfortable, tight in the wrong places and so Fifi made some notes and at the second fitting, it fit like a glove. She was able to open the arm holes, tighten the dress around the bust, take in the waist all while keeping the beautiful natural form of the dress. My mom, mother in law and sister in law also had their dresses tailored at Fifi's due to the great experience. When I picked up my dress for the final time it was perfect. Thank you Fifi for making my day perfect!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Grace L

If I could give 10 stars I would! Fifi is absolutely amazing. She is not pushy and she doesn't act like a saleswoman. She is very patient and courteous while you try on the dresses. She listened to my budget and then gave me a range of dresses including ones that were less than... Read More half of my budget. The dresses themselves are AMAZING! I loved almost every dress I tried on and this was after coming from a place where I liked zero of 15. She has real people sizes available to try on and lots of gorgeous off the rack dresses. I thought the prices were very reasonable. And Fifi does the alterations herself and they were perfect. She helped me pick the right size and then made it fit like a glove in only 2 fittings. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jenny S

Fifi is a miracle worker and her work is so professionally done! Her personality is so bubbly and she's extremely nice. She makes you feel like you're family to her. I highly recommend her to everyone!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Gina D

Fifi is amazing, sweet and very talented. She took my dress purchased online (and didn't give me too much grief :)) and made it an original. She makes you feel very comfortable and gave suggestions I definitely would not have thought of. Very talented! I was so happy with... Read More the end result, my dress was truly one of a kind!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Ariana

After much researching where to take my wedding dress for altering, I ended up choosing to go with Fifi after reading so many positive reviews and seeing her video. Just like everyone mention, Fifi truly makes you feel like family! The moment you walk in, you can feel her... Read More positivity and passion to make you look beautiful! We spent half an hour just chatting about life after I had changed out of my dress. She is such a warm, loving person! Her passion for what she does really shines! My dress was altered perfectly and the price was reasonable. You will not regret taking your dress to Fifi! You'll not only walk away with your dress tailored perfectly, but you'll have a new friend! (My wedding was July 2016) -Ariana-

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Jennifer T

I can’t say enough positive things about my experience at Fifi’s. I had just under five months to plan a medium-sized wedding and just like every bride, I wanted to make sure that I had the perfect dress. I had rushed and bought a discount thrift store dress which I quickly... Read More came to regret buying. Filled with dress regret, I came to Fifi’s the February before my May 7th wedding. Not only did Fifi and her assistant help me find a dream wedding gown that I loved, but they were patient with me as I tried on multiple dresses to make sure that I’d found “the one”. I shopped for my dress on my own so it was comforting to have Fifi and her assistant there to assist and offer advice. The dress I ended up picking was a Sophia Tolli dress that had a drop waist, a style that I didn’t even think I could pull off with my petite frame. Had it not been for Fifi’s keen eye, I never would have tried the dress that I ended up picking. Fifi had my dress ready by early April and that included 2 dress fittings. Most bridal salons take over six months to do what Fifi did in less than 3 months! I’d highly recommend Fifi’s to all brides. I had nothing but compliments on my big day regarding how stunning my dress looked:)

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Paula B

Fifi has a personality as big as a ballgown, but a smile to match. I loved working with her! I had bought my dress on vacation in a different state (totally by accident, I wasn't even engaged - I fell in love with the last dress of it's kind in a store and brought it home).... Read More She was SO easy to work with! She always made me feel like a princess, even though I walked in with flip flops and jeans. Her staff is so caring. This lady works harder than anyone I know and her work is INCREDIBLE!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Andrea H

I found out about Fifi's through a local bridal expo. The girls were super friendly, so I decided to make an appointment and visit. I will miss coming here to get my dress fitted and talking to Fifi regularly. She is absolutely warm, welcoming and lovely to work with. She makes... Read More you feel special and part of her family. I bought my dress from here (Sophia Tolli), my veil and my jewelry and it was all absolutely perfect. I received tons of compliments the day of my wedding. Additionally, I did not feel pressured here when I purchased my dress unlike other salons. I love this place & would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/16/2016

I used this app to look for boutiques and a dress that i had seen caught my attention, I right away messaged her about the dress but they didn't have it no more, i kept looking in they're collection and found I couple, made an appointment and tried so many dresses until I found... Read More the ONE! My experience here was great! Fifi is so sweet and her staff too!!! If i could get married again I would most definitely be back here❤️❤️ I recommend it 100%

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Taylor B

Fifi made the dress shopping experience SO EASY! Although she only has a few designers in her shop, I was able to find the perfect dress after trying on only a few. Her bright and outgoing personality made the day fun and relaxing. Her prices aren't crazy like other stores and... Read More she truly wants to make her brides happy and beautiful. I would recommend any bride to say "OPA" to the dress at Fifi's Tailor & Custom Design!