The Area's Number 1 For Fun!

At Fifth Ace Entertainment, we hold Wedding Receptions in the highest regard. That's why we give our couples the most entertaining, and meticulously organized, receptions humanly possible! Give us an opportunity to explain the difference that our energy and experience can make for you!

Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

PO Box 5981, Pittsburgh, PA (412) 881-2881

Best DJ Ever!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Melissa A

Hands down, the best part of our wedding was our DJ. He was professional, kept the evening moving, talked when he needed to but not excessivly and everyone absolutely loved him! No funny costumes - no bad jokes, just GREAT service and professionalism. At least 10 of my guests... Read More complimented us on our DJ and music. Ask for Dan Koch by name (pronounced "cook")! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kayla W

Dan from 5th Ace was the best dj we could have asked for! He took the time to meet with us and get to know what we were looking for with our music. He made our wedding so fun with his upbeat attitude and played the perfect dancing music! Thanks Dan, for making our wedding a... Read More blast!

2016-07-13T11:33:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, Mr. and Mrs. Keil! The ink is barely dry on the marriage certificate...you didn't have to write this review this quickly! lol! I'm elated that your evaluation was so positive! Glad to be a part of your cherished memories!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jennifer L

Dan was an EXCELLENT DJ. Not only did he sit down and plan out our reception to the last detail, but he was entertaining and interacted with our guests. We received so many compliments on the good music and how much fun our DJ was. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Courtney G

THANK YOU DJ DAN!! We couldn't have been more happy with the DJ services DJ Dan (Fifth Ace Entertainment) provided for us on our wedding day. He did the ceremony music, the reception, and uplighting and it went without a hitch. We read the reviews previously to meeting with DJ... Read More Dan & he was the only meeting we needed to have because we knew he would be awesome! Our guests & us had so much fun at our wedding - we received many compliments about DJ Dan. I will be highly recommending him friends/family and anyone who is looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Anna B

DJ Dan was the absolute best! Between the dance floor and the photobooth, the party didn't want to end! 5th Ace Entertainment kept the party going up until the final seconds with a demanded "one more song!" The dance floor was packed the WHOLE night!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Fallon D

Dan is seriously the best!!!!!! He was wonderful to work with and we are so lucky to call him a friend! He provided music for our ceremony and also reception and it couldn't have been more perfect. My dance floor was full the entire night! Thank you Dan for helping to make our... Read More best day ever even BETTER!!!! :)

2016-11-08T09:49:52 Response from the vendor

Fallon, thank you SO much for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and Chuck to make your dream wedding a reality! Love you guys!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Tiffany P

It's not a party unless you have Ace as your DJ! It was a pleasure to have the best DJ in Pittsburgh cranking up the tunes at my wedding! Dan was very organized and helped the evening events go by smoothly! He played every song I requested and didn't allow any that I did not. He... Read More is such a fun and energetic guy and his positivity really kept the crowd dancing all night! Thank you for being you!!

2016-10-11T09:55:37 Response from the vendor

Although your name isn't attached to this review, I know exactly who sent it! It's always a great time entertaining your family! First your two brothers' weddings, and now yours! Good luck with everything, and thanks again for having me!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Kayla P

Do Dan is amazing! We enjoyed every minute working with Dan. His personality is contagious and he loves what he does. Our guests enjoyed all of his music and Mcing! Perfect DJ to keep your party going all night long!

2016-07-18T16:17:20 Response from the vendor

Steve and Kayla, thanks for the kind words! You two are a fantastic couple and I wish you all the best! Take care!

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Amy L

Look, we're not the kind of couple that gets excited about "The Electric Slide" or the chicken dance. When we contacted other potential DJs and told them we wanted to rock out, they sort of shrugged and told us they knew better than us. Dan, on the other hand, immediately smiled... Read More and said, hey, it's your wedding. He loved the challenge, I think, and we still got people dancing to bands like Violent Femmes and Marilyn Manson. Dan knew we aren't the kind of couple that compromises with cheesy traditions, and he gave us exactly what we wanted to make sure it was "our" wedding. Dan also built up a good rapport with the groom, getting hilariously sassy without making himself the center of attention. He was able to make the night perfectly about us and our tastes, while still getting our guests involved. When all was said and done, we were told that our wedding was just a lot of fun. We believe Dan was a major part of making that happen.

Dan is the man

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Lindsey A

Dan is so good at keeping the night going. He knows when to skip songs if people aren't dancing and what songs to play when. He's great with the crowd - young and old - and knows how to have fun, without being weird. I highly recommend 5th Ace and Dan as your wedding DJ! Not all... Read More DJ's are the same - they are totally worth the investment.

2015-09-10T01:03:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words! I'm honored to have been part of your wedding, and proud to have been able to perform up to your expectations! Best wishes!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Micayla F

Tim Palmer was our DJ and he was amazing! Over two months later, and we're still getting tons of compliments on how much fun the wedding was. Our dance floor was literally packed the entire night, thanks to Tim's awesome music selection. He took the time to get to know what our... Read More style was prior to the wedding, and it made our reception absolutely perfect. We can't thank Tim and Fifth Ace enough!

Kept the Party Going

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Cara D

There is nothing worse than having an empty dance floor at a wedding. I made this clear to Dan when I met with him to talk about my reception. There were people on the dance floor all night. Dan really know how to keep the party going. In fact, we kept him an extra hour. He... Read More makes good suggestions on what makes the party keep going. He was great to work with. I would highly recommend him!! People came up to us after the reception and talked about how great the music was.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Becky K

We had Dan Koch as our DJ and he was fantastic ! I knew him and saw his work prior to my wedding at a fundraiser event and he's just always great! I received many many compliments on his work and I definitely recommend him if your looking for a fun DJ!

GREAT!

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Ruzella A

Dan did an amazing job at our wedding! He was detailed and organized, and kept the music going! We had an odd request with our version of the money dance (we did the Filipino version), and Dan was great in explaining and getting people involved. HIGHLY recommended!

DJ

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Katie C

Our DJ was wonderful and worked with us to find the songs that everyone would love!

AMAZING!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Leann R

Our DJ's name was Kevin, and he was absolutely wonderful. He kept the night moving along, and the guests entertained. He even stayed for four extra songs! We received so many compliments about Kevin, even from another DJ! I highly recommend using 5th Ace, especially Kevin, and... Read More would definitely use them again!

Dan Koch is the Best DJ!

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Jessica H

I'll always be thankful that I stumbled on the 5th Ace Entertainment website! From the beginning, Dan Koch was a breeze to work with! He answers phone calls and emails promptly and always conducts himself professionally. We loved the online account features on the website that... Read More allowed us to pay and to input songs on our "Must Play List" and "Do Not Play" List. We also added our first dance and other "dances" in that our account manager. During our sit-down meeting with Dan we explained to him how we wanted things to run and he really got a sense of the kind of couple we are. Dan really seemed to understand exactly what it was that my husband and I wanted in our wedding reception. He also worked hard to accommodate our venue; with dinner and dancing in two separate spaces, Dan brought two different set-ups so that we could enjoy dinner music, toasts, and intros, but also be ready for our big first dance and to start the party. We found his fee to be competitive and feel that he was worth every penny that we paid. Literally ALL of our friends and family had nothing but great things to say about him. Dan reads the crowd well and doesn't dwell on a song that isn't a hit--he quickly phases out and into an even better song. Our guests enjoyed themselves so much that when the reception ended, we had our venue staff and security ushering everyone out, and we credit this to Dan for keeping people dancing! I had so much fun that night, and seeing everyone else enjoying themselves made our wedding all the more spectacular. I'd recommend Dan to anyone and everyone--seriously!