United States, Canada and Puerto Rico

$ – Inexpensive

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

United States, Canada and Puerto Rico

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Celia M

I was skeptical about ordering flowers online, but I can without a doubt say that I am SO happy that I did!!!! I ordered hydrangeas and daisies from here. When they arrived, I was SHOCKED at how beautiful and huge the flowers were. They were absolutely splendid. I could not have... Read More gotten better flowers anywhere else, and I would recommend this company to anyone. They arrived on time and I was so happy about that. Please, if you're looking for an online vendor, this is the one!!!

The Flowers

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Jessica Anne F

With the flowers in my wedding we bought them wholesale from and my sister arranged them for us. The flowers came ON TIME (praise God!), they were fresh, had instructions and lasted all the way through the wedding looking fresh and beautiful :) They deliver... Read More wonderful services.

Positively fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Sarah W

Choosing my flowers was the first thing I did after I was engaged. Actually, let's be honest, I did it *before* I was engaged. Hey, with a 15 week engagement, somethings had to start early! Anyway, I picked the 50 flower wedding pack with 25 yellow roses and 25 white roses, as... Read More well as an additional 25 yellow roses. The only issue was that when the roses arrived, I had 25 white roses, 25 white roses, and 25 additional yellow roses. So 50 white instead of 25 white and 25 yellow. I called immediately and after sending pictures, I was given the option to either be sent the yellow roses I didn't get, or have the money for those flowers refunded. I opted for a refund. The customer service was prompt, kind, and gave me options rather than just telling me what to do. My flowers arrived on time, and I followed the care instructions exactly. I kept them in the basement, made flower food for them, trimmed the ends when they arrived, changed the water every 24 hours, etc. I did a lot of researching on how to arrange them, and sent my bridesmaids YouTube links as well. My bridesmaids, my mom, and I did the flowers 24 hours before the ceremony, and kept them in a fridge (without fruits or vegetables) overnight. They turned out *fantastic* and I'm so very glad I didn't pay a florist. I got a lot of compliments on them, and even my grandma was impressed on how long hers lasted afterwards. If you're feeling brave, and are willing to put in the time to learn a bit about flower care, I would *highly* recommend Fifty Flowers! Calculating without the refund, the flowers for my whole wedding cost less than $200. (Note, that's just boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets with a bridal party of 3 attendants each, and grandparents, parents, and ushers. Everything at the reception was fake flowers.)

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Hillery M

Lovely wedding flowers! I'm really glad I decided to make my own wedding flowers. I was intimidated at first, but the whole experience ended up being really great. I ended up with better flowers, and making them with my friends and mother in law was one of the best parts of... Read More the wedding. The flowers were great quality and turned out as I hoped. I put a lot of time into planning the look I wanted, and despite having no previous experience, it all turned out great. I think they looked super professional. Recommend whole-heartedly! And their service was excellent.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Amy C

We ordered the antique ivory Garden Rose peonies along with the bridal greens and everything arrived exactly when it said it would, the instructions were great, I had a question and they answered immediately and all of the flowers stay beautiful even after the wedding. Highly... Read More recommend this for your flower vendor, their prices are great as well!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016

When placing the order for Peonies, for my daughters October 8th wedding, I stressed that I only wanted Peonies. They assured me Peonies would be available. I might have to be flexible on the color, blush, pink or evan white. I told them this was fine but I did not want to... Read More substitute any other flower. "Oh no, we will not have to substitute". I get a call today, one week before the wedding informing me that Peonies are not available the first couple weeks of October and would garden roses be ok? No. garden roses are not ok! Why did you tell me Peonies were available all of October back in August when I ordered? I really feel like they planned to do this all along and just assumed I would take the garden roses now that we are on,y a week away from the wedding. Not good service at all!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Amy R

fifty flowers is FANTASTIC!! the flowers are shipped to you a couple of days before your wedding, they give you VERY detailed instructions for your flowers on how to care for them leading up to the days to your wedding. Best idea i made for my wedding!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

I was beyond thrilled with! It was easy to find arrangements that matched my color scheme for a reasonable price! The flowers arrived on time, held (opened up) for the wedding day, and stayed beautiful for WEEKS after the big day! I will certainly order from... Read More again in the future and gladly recommend them to my friends!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Danielle C

I ordered from Fiftyflowers at the last minute after my flower order from another wholesaler was canceled. After I placed my order online someone actually called me with concern about the dates I had chosen for delivery because they wanted the flowers to have time to open. They... Read More adjusted my dates and got me the flowers in just 2 days. They were beautiful!!!!! I couldn't have been happier with both the quality and service. Fiftyflowers saved the day and for 1/3 of what the florist was going to charge me I had beautiful flowers for my wedding.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Bridget v

I wanted to do my own flowers after taking a course on flower arranging during college. I loved working with flowers and I knew I could save money by doing them myself. I did a ton of research trying to find the best place to order from for the best price and went with... Read More FiftyFlowers. I am so glad I did because they were really helpful - they called to review everything I ordered since it was over a certain amount and they made sure that I got them all the right amount of time before my wedding for them to perk up and be in full bloom. Everything I got came alive and healthy. I don't think more than one or two flowers had been damaged in transit which was less that I expected. I've already made plans to do my sisters and a friends wedding flowers in the next year and I will be using FiftyFlowers again for sure!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Courtney S

Was a little nervous about buying flowers online but I new this was the best way to go for my wedding budget and we were using mostly dried flowers so we just wanted touches of fresh baby's breath and DIY seemed like the way to go. I used the online chat to ask a few questions... Read More and they were super helpful When it came to delivery day, flowers arrived on time and actually looked great considering they were in a box!! Flowers looked perfect on the wedding day and I am very happy with my purchase!

DIY Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Kendall E

I love flowers, and I wanted lots of flowers at my wedding, but i didn't have the budget to spend thousands of dollars working with a florist. I watched a ton of YouTube videos about hand tying bouquets and making centerpieces and eventually decided to DIY. I ordered flowers... Read More from FiftyFlowers and it worked out really well. They call to confirm your order and make sure that you have selected good delivery dates and that all your flowers are in season. The people I spoke with on the phone were really helpful and very knowledgeable. I had the flowers delivered 4 days before my event. When they first arrive they are really dehydrated, so you need to get them in water quickly. Its definitely a big process and a lot of work. We had tons of flowers, so we needed a lot of hands to help! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We got peony roses (which looked just like peonies, but were much cheaper and available in January), cream roses, spray roses, eucalyptus and tulips. The bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous. We also got a eucalyptus garland which looked really lovely on the head table. FiftyFlowers's website is easy to use and they have a ton of variety. The flowers looked fantastic and they gave clear instructions on how to rehydrate and store them. Definitely worth doing it myself!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Ashlee R

Simply AMAZING! They delivered my flowers to my home in Kauai, which with agriculture can always be a nightmare. The price was very reasonable and they had great customer service. One of my flowers was even delayed a bit on delivery and they refunded me 100% for that order. I... Read More would highly recommend. Great concept and wonderful products.

Amazing flowers, amazing customer service

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Laurel A

I was able to arrange my flowers with only the help of my Maid of Honor. I am so pleased with how they turned out.I knew I wanted a tons of white and blue gerbera daisies. I found Fifty Flowers when I was researching online whole flower companies and reviews, they had... Read More consistently high reviews which was very important. I ordered enough flowers to be able to have a trial run about 3 months before the wedding. My MOH and I got together and practices using different ribbons for bouquets and centerpieces, and we watched tons of YouTube how-to videos, they were soooo helpful. Unfortunately, we couldn't make a boutonniere or a wrist corsage, so I ended up ordering a couple of the same flower color and type from the local Lake Tahoe grocery store and the quality, when compared to my Fifty Flowers daisies, was terrible. Luckily, I had ordered 100 white daisies with dark center and 100 blue daisies, I had plenty and my small, intimate backyard wedding was overflowing with gorgeous blooms. The prices were on par with other online flower companies, but Fifty Flowers had free shipping and better reviews, plus is was the ONLY one that BLUE DAISIES!! They are sooo pretty and super unique. Im so glad I did a trial run because it really helped to be able to work with the flowers and practice all the care that goes into them, such as trimming the ends and putting them in water, plus changing the water frequently.Fifty Flowers was huge help because I dont garden and had no clue what I was doing, but they not only checking in with me on the day of delivery to advise me on care instructions, but their website was invaluable. I printed out everything out and I was good to go. When I got my trial run flowers in July of this year, I was expected a couple to be dead, wilt, break or otherwise not make it, but out of 40, every single one was perfect. And they lasted for over a week with consistent care. Two days before the wedding, my flowers were to be delivered around 10AM so we could leave our house for our wedding destination in South Lake Tahoe, about a 3 hour drive. I was and still am very disappointed in OnTrac, which was the delivery service for both my trial run flowers(which was also delivered late, by 4 hours) and my actual wedding day flowers. They gave me the run around when their drivers were late, customer service rep(for OnTrac) had a bad attitude. They were finally delivered my wedding day flowers at almost 6PM!! And they had no real reason other than they were backed up and had other commitment times to fulfill(I did too). Having said that, it just means that much more to me that Fifty Flowers helped me so much. My Fifty Flowers service rep would actually call OnTrac then call me back to get me an update. When it was looking like it wasn't going to be delivered that day, I was thinking that I might have to stay behind at the house to wait until they were delivered the next day, but the lady at Fifty Flowers said she didn't want me to be inconvenienced so she said to go ahead with the drive up to my venue and to give her the address of my accommodations. She said that she would place a rush order on Wednesday morning for another order to be delivered on Thursday(the wedding day) morning. Now THATS customer service. Luckily, they the original order was delivered on Tuesday, just 15 mins before I was gonna leave. And to top it all off, out of 200 flowers, every single one of them was flawless. Not one wilted, died, or broke :-)Thanks Fifty Flower

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Eva S

We decided we wanted to make 'floral' our theme for our wedding, but we still needed to stay within a reasonable budget. Hiring a florist would have cost of thousands of dollars for the amount of flowers I wanted, so I immediately started looking into what it would cost to do... Read More them ourselves. When I compared wholesale flower costs online, Fifty Flowers had the best variety of flowers at the best prices. Once I ordered flowers, the customer service called my promptly to go over delivery dates and flower care, etc. to make sure we had the best blooms for our day. Putting the flowers together for the big day was a memory all in itself, and I'm actually going to be in charge of flowers for a friends wedding in January because of how well they came out. Thanks FiftyFlowers for giving me such a beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ashley T

Really can't say enough about this great vendor. I always wanted a wedding full of florals, but really felt it wasn't possible due to my budget. FiftyFlowers was amazing and we actually had more flowers and eucalyptus than places to put it! The customer service is unbeatable,... Read More and all of the flowers arrived timely and in great condition. Make sure you have a cool place to store them prior to arranging like a walk in cooler at your venue, but other than that it was an amazing option for brides on a floral budget!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kelly M

If you ever need bulk flowers for any occasion is the way to go! I was super skeptical about buying online but they were very helpful from the first time I shopped for flowers until the last box was delivered and even then they followed up to be sure I didn't... Read More have any questions.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Lauren B

Being a DIY bride, I really wanted to create my own flower arrangements, and FiftyFlowers was the best option out there! Not only are they affordable, their customer service is phenomenal, and the quality of their products was beyond what I had expected. I will 100% name drop... Read More FiftyFlowers to anyone I know is getting married!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Elizabeth S

We had such a great experience using the site! They were quick and super helpful in answering questions both online and over the phone. The flowers arrived on time and per recommendation of their staff to ensure proper bloom time. They turned out so lovely, we received so many... Read More compliments! Don't be afraid to DIY! Grab some help and you can easily create your vision!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Monique B

After researching the cost of a florist for my desired flower "look" I could not bear the thought of paying such high prices for flowers. So, I looked into arranging the flowers ourselves. After much research and blog reading, I chose FiftyFlowers. THE BEST DECISION we could... Read More have made. The process was smooth. We had a free consultation over the phone and internet. After deciding on the flowers we wanted to use, we ordered. It really was that simple. FiftyFlowers is always available to assist you. The flowers turned out beautifully, and we had so much fun assembling such beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. I would highly recommend FiftyFlowers to any bride.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Maggie O

So easy to work with! I was hesitant at first, but they did an awesome job and my flowers were amazing. They communicated with me every step of the way. I highly recommend getting your flowers here!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

They were so great! They are perfect for the DIY girl and they also do arrangements for you as well! they are super helpful with the date that would be best for you to get your flowers so they a beautiful and fresh for the wedding. i would change a thing about my flowers they... Read More were perfect. Thanks so much Fiftyflowers you rock!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Emily N

Simply Amazing!!!! I loved everything about fifty flowers! I can believe how amazing their customer service was! I received the most amazing quality of flowers I am so glad I was a diy bride!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Erin D

They were extremely helpful through the whole process and actually spent over an hour with me via chat to help me pick the perfect flowers for my budget. All the flowers go through a strict quality control check and when my dahlias didn't quite grow like they should have in the... Read More California drought, fifty flowers sent me replacement dahlias that were even nicer than the ones I ordered. I can't say enough about how great 50 flowers is and how easy the whole process was.

Ceremony & Reception Flowers

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Erin H was AMAZING!!! As soon as I placed the order, someone called me to confirm everything, including that I picked appropriate dates for everything to be delivered. When the flowers arrived I got another call confirming the arrival and offering detailed care... Read More instructions. We put together the flowers ourselves, and they were beautiful!!! Everything opened just enough so the flowers looked lush and full but were still sturdy.

Start a Conversation!