United States, Canada and Puerto Rico

FiftyFlowers, Fifty Flowers, FiftyFlowers Reviews

FiftyFlowers provides wholesale flowers delivered fresh and direct from the farm to your doorstep. DIY Brides come to FiftyFlowers for the variety of flowers available, excellent customer service, and trustworthiness of a company that has delivered premium, fresh cut flowers for over 50,000 events!

$ – Inexpensive

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

United States, Canada and Puerto Rico

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Celia M

I was skeptical about ordering flowers online, but I can without a doubt say that I am SO happy that I did!!!! I ordered hydrangeas and daisies from here. When they arrived, I was SHOCKED at how beautiful and huge the flowers were. They were absolutely splendid. I could not have... Read More gotten better flowers anywhere else, and I would recommend this company to anyone. They arrived on time and I was so happy about that. Please, if you're looking for an online vendor, this is the one!!!

The Flowers

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Jessica Anne F

With the flowers in my wedding we bought them wholesale from and my sister arranged them for us. The flowers came ON TIME (praise God!), they were fresh, had instructions and lasted all the way through the wedding looking fresh and beautiful :) They deliver... Read More wonderful services.

Positively fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Sarah W

Choosing my flowers was the first thing I did after I was engaged. Actually, let's be honest, I did it *before* I was engaged. Hey, with a 15 week engagement, somethings had to start early! Anyway, I picked the 50 flower wedding pack with 25 yellow roses and 25 white roses, as... Read More well as an additional 25 yellow roses. The only issue was that when the roses arrived, I had 25 white roses, 25 white roses, and 25 additional yellow roses. So 50 white instead of 25 white and 25 yellow. I called immediately and after sending pictures, I was given the option to either be sent the yellow roses I didn't get, or have the money for those flowers refunded. I opted for a refund. The customer service was prompt, kind, and gave me options rather than just telling me what to do. My flowers arrived on time, and I followed the care instructions exactly. I kept them in the basement, made flower food for them, trimmed the ends when they arrived, changed the water every 24 hours, etc. I did a lot of researching on how to arrange them, and sent my bridesmaids YouTube links as well. My bridesmaids, my mom, and I did the flowers 24 hours before the ceremony, and kept them in a fridge (without fruits or vegetables) overnight. They turned out *fantastic* and I'm so very glad I didn't pay a florist. I got a lot of compliments on them, and even my grandma was impressed on how long hers lasted afterwards. If you're feeling brave, and are willing to put in the time to learn a bit about flower care, I would *highly* recommend Fifty Flowers! Calculating without the refund, the flowers for my whole wedding cost less than $200. (Note, that's just boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets with a bridal party of 3 attendants each, and grandparents, parents, and ushers. Everything at the reception was fake flowers.)

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Eva S

We decided we wanted to make 'floral' our theme for our wedding, but we still needed to stay within a reasonable budget. Hiring a florist would have cost of thousands of dollars for the amount of flowers I wanted, so I immediately started looking into what it would cost to do... Read More them ourselves. When I compared wholesale flower costs online, Fifty Flowers had the best variety of flowers at the best prices. Once I ordered flowers, the customer service called my promptly to go over delivery dates and flower care, etc. to make sure we had the best blooms for our day. Putting the flowers together for the big day was a memory all in itself, and I'm actually going to be in charge of flowers for a friends wedding in January because of how well they came out. Thanks FiftyFlowers for giving me such a beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ashley T

Really can't say enough about this great vendor. I always wanted a wedding full of florals, but really felt it wasn't possible due to my budget. FiftyFlowers was amazing and we actually had more flowers and eucalyptus than places to put it! The customer service is unbeatable,... Read More and all of the flowers arrived timely and in great condition. Make sure you have a cool place to store them prior to arranging like a walk in cooler at your venue, but other than that it was an amazing option for brides on a floral budget!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kelly M

If you ever need bulk flowers for any occasion is the way to go! I was super skeptical about buying online but they were very helpful from the first time I shopped for flowers until the last box was delivered and even then they followed up to be sure I didn't... Read More have any questions.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Lauren B

Being a DIY bride, I really wanted to create my own flower arrangements, and FiftyFlowers was the best option out there! Not only are they affordable, their customer service is phenomenal, and the quality of their products was beyond what I had expected. I will 100% name drop... Read More FiftyFlowers to anyone I know is getting married!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Elizabeth S

We had such a great experience using the site! They were quick and super helpful in answering questions both online and over the phone. The flowers arrived on time and per recommendation of their staff to ensure proper bloom time. They turned out so lovely, we received so many... Read More compliments! Don't be afraid to DIY! Grab some help and you can easily create your vision!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Monique B

After researching the cost of a florist for my desired flower "look" I could not bear the thought of paying such high prices for flowers. So, I looked into arranging the flowers ourselves. After much research and blog reading, I chose FiftyFlowers. THE BEST DECISION we could... Read More have made. The process was smooth. We had a free consultation over the phone and internet. After deciding on the flowers we wanted to use, we ordered. It really was that simple. FiftyFlowers is always available to assist you. The flowers turned out beautifully, and we had so much fun assembling such beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. I would highly recommend FiftyFlowers to any bride.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Maggie O

So easy to work with! I was hesitant at first, but they did an awesome job and my flowers were amazing. They communicated with me every step of the way. I highly recommend getting your flowers here!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

They were so great! They are perfect for the DIY girl and they also do arrangements for you as well! they are super helpful with the date that would be best for you to get your flowers so they a beautiful and fresh for the wedding. i would change a thing about my flowers they... Read More were perfect. Thanks so much Fiftyflowers you rock!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Emily N

Simply Amazing!!!! I loved everything about fifty flowers! I can believe how amazing their customer service was! I received the most amazing quality of flowers I am so glad I was a diy bride!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Erin D

They were extremely helpful through the whole process and actually spent over an hour with me via chat to help me pick the perfect flowers for my budget. All the flowers go through a strict quality control check and when my dahlias didn't quite grow like they should have in the... Read More California drought, fifty flowers sent me replacement dahlias that were even nicer than the ones I ordered. I can't say enough about how great 50 flowers is and how easy the whole process was.

Ceremony & Reception Flowers

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Erin H was AMAZING!!! As soon as I placed the order, someone called me to confirm everything, including that I picked appropriate dates for everything to be delivered. When the flowers arrived I got another call confirming the arrival and offering detailed care... Read More instructions. We put together the flowers ourselves, and they were beautiful!!! Everything opened just enough so the flowers looked lush and full but were still sturdy.

Contradicting Flowers

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Tiffany P

The flowers we used were Stargazer lilies and hydrangeas. Two very opposite flowers. One likes heat, the other likes it cool. The arrangements turned out great, but because of delivery dates some of the Lilies didn't open up in time.

sooo worth it!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Jessica L

The flowers are beautiful! Even a florist friend whom helped us, said the flowers are top quality. I placed my order online, and then even added a second order to make sure i had enough. They call you to confirm the order, then call you when they will be delivered. I had one... Read More issue, they sent the wrong color runnuculus. I was soo disappointed, so i called the company, she told me to take a picture of the flowers and the upc code and email them to her. Within 10 mins she called me back and said i can have the correct color to you by tomorrow, or i cant refund you the FULL amount. Customer service was unbelievable! If you feel confident putting your own flowers together, then order from fifty flowers.

One of my favorite parts of the whole wedding!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Lynne W

I used Fifty Flowers to order the flowers for my wedding. I really wanted peonies (my favorite flower that also has significance to my cultural heritage) and my wedding was going to be towards the end of the growing season. Fifty Flowers was fantastic to work with! I made my... Read More order online and then someone called to verify my order. They kept me updated on the status of my order. They even called me a day before my planned delivery and said the peonies were blooming more quickly than usual. They recommended that I have the flowers delivered a day later so they would be perfect for my event. They took care of the arrangements to do so. My flowers were perfect and one of my favorite parts of my whole wedding! We made our own bouquets from the flowers and everything looked great!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Mandi B

One word "Amazing"! I was hesitant to order because of a few of the reviews on this site, but I'm glad I did! My flowers were absolutely beautiful! They were the right color, arrive on time, healthy upon arrival and they bloomed so beautiful I told the groom I just might love... Read More them more. Just do it!

Great DIY flowers!

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Kelly L

Ordered 144 Creamy Ivory Peonies, 20 bushels of Baby's Breath, and 75 Cotton White Sweetheart Roses (grand total of about ~$620). Due to Mother Nature, we had to change the Peonies to a "mix" of white/ivory peony-like roses... They called a week prior and handled all the... Read More changes. I received everything on time and they even called at every delivery to make sure. The flowers came Thursday for our reception on Saturday - all flowers bloomed (some of the mini ivory peonies were tight, but still looked pretty). I would definitely use this service again!

They changed my flowers at the last minute.

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Sandy B

Although once put together the flowers were beautiful, they were not the colors, nor flowers, I had selected. They called the day before delivery and said that no orange fall flowers were available, at all. Instead I was sent yellow flowers. Luckily for them I was a... Read More relatively relaxed bride, but I was still upset.

DIY Brides- Flowers at a great rate!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Justine M

As a DIY bride, I researched my flowers and decided to do my own floral decorations. is the best place for price and variety!

Really Happy

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Hannah

I ordered all my flowers through FiftyFlowers and had them put together by a family member who used to be a florist. Flowers were gorgeous. Amazing quality. I think of the 5 boxes I ordered we only like like 5 actual flowers. Everything looked gorgeous. I received a phone call... Read More from their customer service department to change delivery dates to make sure everything would be at peak on my special day. So happy with this. Would totally recommend.

Great Quality, Great Price

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Victoria M

Ordered Gerbera daisies, and a wild flower combo and they came in perfect time and looking great. I placed them in water right away as directed and by the next morning they were perky and beautiful. When the day arrived they were full and perfect and even after the flowers... Read More lasted another week!I saved so much money and got so many flowers for the price.

Just what we needed

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Karen f

We only needed flowers for the bouquets so we used the DIY section & put them together ourselves, using roses & spider mums. They were beautiful and very economical. The flowers arrived fresh & beyond my expectations! I would highly recommend them.

Great service, ok value

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Lauren H

The service I received from the company was great- the called and texted many times to ensure a proper delivery. I ordered late and was charged a rush delivery fee.. and my flowers still came later than the quoted. Luckily it wasn't an issue that they arrived the day of the... Read More wedding, however it was a bit disappointing the at I was charged extra for them to arrive on Tuesday and did not get this luxury. However, the flowers looked great and were cheaper than I could find anywhere else.