FiftyFlowers, Fifty Flowers, FiftyFlowers Reviews

FiftyFlowers provides wholesale flowers delivered fresh and direct from the farm to your doorstep. DIY Brides come to FiftyFlowers for the variety of flowers available, excellent customer service, and trustworthiness of a company that has delivered premium, fresh cut flowers for over 50,000 events!

$ – Inexpensive

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

United States, Canada and Puerto Rico (877) 507-6737

INCREDIBLE!!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Celia M

I was skeptical about ordering flowers online, but I can without a doubt say that I am SO happy that I did!!!! I ordered hydrangeas and daisies from here. When they arrived, I was SHOCKED at how beautiful and huge the flowers were. They were absolutely splendid. I could not have... Read More gotten better flowers anywhere else, and I would recommend this company to anyone. They arrived on time and I was so happy about that. Please, if you're looking for an online vendor, this is the one!!!

The Flowers

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Jessica Anne F

With the flowers in my wedding we bought them wholesale from fiftyflowers.com and my sister arranged them for us. The flowers came ON TIME (praise God!), they were fresh, had instructions and lasted all the way through the wedding looking fresh and beautiful :) They deliver... Read More wonderful services.

Positively fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Sarah W

Choosing my flowers was the first thing I did after I was engaged. Actually, let's be honest, I did it *before* I was engaged. Hey, with a 15 week engagement, somethings had to start early! Anyway, I picked the 50 flower wedding pack with 25 yellow roses and 25 white roses, as... Read More well as an additional 25 yellow roses. The only issue was that when the roses arrived, I had 25 white roses, 25 white roses, and 25 additional yellow roses. So 50 white instead of 25 white and 25 yellow. I called immediately and after sending pictures, I was given the option to either be sent the yellow roses I didn't get, or have the money for those flowers refunded. I opted for a refund. The customer service was prompt, kind, and gave me options rather than just telling me what to do. My flowers arrived on time, and I followed the care instructions exactly. I kept them in the basement, made flower food for them, trimmed the ends when they arrived, changed the water every 24 hours, etc. I did a lot of researching on how to arrange them, and sent my bridesmaids YouTube links as well. My bridesmaids, my mom, and I did the flowers 24 hours before the ceremony, and kept them in a fridge (without fruits or vegetables) overnight. They turned out *fantastic* and I'm so very glad I didn't pay a florist. I got a lot of compliments on them, and even my grandma was impressed on how long hers lasted afterwards. If you're feeling brave, and are willing to put in the time to learn a bit about flower care, I would *highly* recommend Fifty Flowers! Calculating without the refund, the flowers for my whole wedding cost less than $200. (Note, that's just boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets with a bridal party of 3 attendants each, and grandparents, parents, and ushers. Everything at the reception was fake flowers.)

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Becky C

Overall, my experience was good. The site makes it really easy to figure out what you need and when to have them delivered. Once delivered, they send you texts to give follow up instructions on how to handle the flowers. I wanted simple flowers so I decided to DIY. I ordered... Read More peonies and anemones. The peonies were beautiful. The anemones were not in great shape. A good portion of them arrived broken and/or wilted (like 1/4). And the other ones were very small and just weren't that pretty. Seemed like it was just a really bad batch. But I adjusted the amount of peonies I was using for the bridesmaid bouquets and was able to make it work. I would still order from them again. Just make sure you don't rely on only one type of flower.

2017-06-30T12:59:16 Response from the vendor

Hi Rebecca, thank you so much for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience and stress this may have caused. This is never what we want our customers to experience. We strive to fix any issue that may arise, so would you be willing to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 C J

Fifty Flowers customer service just did not care about me as a customer. My experience started off great with customer service representatives and flower specialist who helped me select the flowers for the wedding. However, when the order started to go terribly wrong the... Read More response was apathetic. I did not have 1 manager call me. Fifty Flowers just about ruined my wedding, not to mention the stress I experienced with all the mistakes. I ordered Raspberry hydrangeas, 40 and 25 boxed. The day before arrival I received a call and was told that I would not get the 25 hydrangea box and that in the box I would just get 1 ! Oh and by the way, I was told, don’t worry about sending it back, you won’t get charged. The next day what gets delivered is a crushed box of 40 deep purple hydrangeas (not the color I ordered), half of the heads broken off and most of the stems crushed. And a box with 1 single hydrangea in the color I ordered. These were supposed to be the table arrangements. With no time to get more flowers delivered to me since I was traveling the next day for the rehearsal dinner and no time to process flowers. I ordered deep pink spray roses; I received hot pink spray roses The PEONIES never opened except for 3 of them on the morning of the wedding. The seeded eucalyptus came full of mud and dirt ( I do understand that they are picked directly from branch to box, so I was told by CS.) I carefully selected Fifty Flowers instead of going to another vendor, however, I was very disappointed and ended up having to rush to Sam’s club for whatever they had. My vision for the wedding was ruined. All this was documented via chat and pictures that were sent to customer service. Although I was refunded for the flowers that above, I feel I they were very apathetic to the stress they caused. A wedding is not just a party, it is a life event that Fifty Flowers was entrusted with to make beautiful through flowers. To a DIY bride it is an emotional time, to Fifty flowers it was just a transaction that went wrong with a cold response. Their final response, Sorry, you were refunded for the f lowers. I felt they should have compensated me better. Very disappointing.

2017-06-23T11:24:47 Response from the vendor

I am so sorry you feel like we did not care about you as a customer, because we do care about our customers very much and want everyone to have a great experience with us. We understand that issues arise and we work hard to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Kelly H

I was so impressed with the quality of my flowers and the amazing customer service I received from FiftyFlowers! After doing research on local florists I was finding myself having to spend at least $1000 for a couple of centerpieces and bouquets for my intimate wedding. While I... Read More am sure they would have looked lovely, I couldn't justify spending that much and decided to take a chance and tackle the flowers myself! I kept it relatively simple- peonies, garden roses, spray roses and the greens package. In the days leading up to the delivery I got texts letting me know about the quality/delivery times. Once they arrived I got follow up calls about the maintenance of the flowers. As someone who has never done any floral arranging I was surprised how easy and fun it was! I enlisted the help of my sister - 7 centerpieces and 3 bouquets took us about 3 hours.

2017-06-14T09:51:05 Response from the vendor

Hi! I'm so glad to hear that your experience with us was a good one :) Also, just FYI, if you leave a brief Flower Story on our site with some photos of your event, we'll send you a 15% discount code for any future... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Stacie N

I am VERY impressed with everything about FiftyFlowers!!!! I ordered flowers for my centerpieces as well as flowers for the church and had wedding party flowers done locally. As soon as my order was created and paid for, I received a call from them confirming my order and... Read More reviewed what I ordered. On the Monday of the week my shipment was set to arrive, I received a call that one part of my order wouldn't arrive until Thursday instead of Wednesday (which is when I requested them to be delivered). My event was 6/10/17 so it was okay to receive them on Thursday instead and they answered my questions in regards to making sure the flowers would be opened enough. Unfortunately on Wednesday I also got a call and text telling me the other box of flowers (baby's breath) was held up at FedEx and wouldn't be arriving until Thursday as well but said they would make sure FedEx kept them in a cooler. When I received both packages Thursday morning, I got follow up calls and text to let me know my order arrived and how to process and to do so as soon as I could. It does say to process them with the flower food, but I didn't receive flower food in either box. I called to ask about this and was connected to a representative right away. The lady ensured me it would be ok to not give flower food if I couldn't find any at the local store (which I couldn't). I guess this is common as sometimes customs will take out the food as it passes through there. I am very impressed with the quality of flowers I received and turned out beautiful! But I am even more impressed with their customer service they provided, even as an internet company!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kristine G

This site was so easy to use and much more affordable than going through a florist. Communication was amazing at every step of the way and the flowers turned out even better than in the photos. The instructions of what to do once the flowers arrived were easy to follow and the... Read More flowers never once looked dehydrated or wilted. They lived so many days after the event. I definitely recommedn fiftyflowers.com if you are looking for an affordable way to decorate your reception venue or ceremony site.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Hillery M

Lovely wedding flowers! I'm really glad I decided to make my own wedding flowers. I was intimidated at first, but the whole experience ended up being really great. I ended up with better flowers, and making them with my friends and mother in law was one of the best parts of... Read More the wedding. The flowers were great quality and turned out as I hoped. I put a lot of time into planning the look I wanted, and despite having no previous experience, it all turned out great. I think they looked super professional. Recommend whole-heartedly! And their service was excellent.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Amy C

We ordered the antique ivory Garden Rose peonies along with the bridal greens and everything arrived exactly when it said it would, the instructions were great, I had a question and they answered immediately and all of the flowers stay beautiful even after the wedding. Highly... Read More recommend this for your flower vendor, their prices are great as well!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016

When placing the order for Peonies, for my daughters October 8th wedding, I stressed that I only wanted Peonies. They assured me Peonies would be available. I might have to be flexible on the color, blush, pink or evan white. I told them this was fine but I did not want to... Read More substitute any other flower. "Oh no, we will not have to substitute". I get a call today, one week before the wedding informing me that Peonies are not available the first couple weeks of October and would garden roses be ok? No. garden roses are not ok! Why did you tell me Peonies were available all of October back in August when I ordered? I really feel like they planned to do this all along and just assumed I would take the garden roses now that we are on,y a week away from the wedding. Not good service at all!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Amy R

fifty flowers is FANTASTIC!! the flowers are shipped to you a couple of days before your wedding, they give you VERY detailed instructions for your flowers on how to care for them leading up to the days to your wedding. Best idea i made for my wedding!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

I was beyond thrilled with fiftyflowers.com! It was easy to find arrangements that matched my color scheme for a reasonable price! The flowers arrived on time, held (opened up) for the wedding day, and stayed beautiful for WEEKS after the big day! I will certainly order from... Read More fiftyflowers.com again in the future and gladly recommend them to my friends!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Danielle C

I ordered from Fiftyflowers at the last minute after my flower order from another wholesaler was canceled. After I placed my order online someone actually called me with concern about the dates I had chosen for delivery because they wanted the flowers to have time to open. They... Read More adjusted my dates and got me the flowers in just 2 days. They were beautiful!!!!! I couldn't have been happier with both the quality and service. Fiftyflowers saved the day and for 1/3 of what the florist was going to charge me I had beautiful flowers for my wedding.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Bridget v

I wanted to do my own flowers after taking a course on flower arranging during college. I loved working with flowers and I knew I could save money by doing them myself. I did a ton of research trying to find the best place to order from for the best price and went with... Read More FiftyFlowers. I am so glad I did because they were really helpful - they called to review everything I ordered since it was over a certain amount and they made sure that I got them all the right amount of time before my wedding for them to perk up and be in full bloom. Everything I got came alive and healthy. I don't think more than one or two flowers had been damaged in transit which was less that I expected. I've already made plans to do my sisters and a friends wedding flowers in the next year and I will be using FiftyFlowers again for sure!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Courtney S

Was a little nervous about buying flowers online but I new this was the best way to go for my wedding budget and we were using mostly dried flowers so we just wanted touches of fresh baby's breath and DIY seemed like the way to go. I used the online chat to ask a few questions... Read More and they were super helpful When it came to delivery day, flowers arrived on time and actually looked great considering they were in a box!! Flowers looked perfect on the wedding day and I am very happy with my purchase!

DIY Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Kendall E

I love flowers, and I wanted lots of flowers at my wedding, but i didn't have the budget to spend thousands of dollars working with a florist. I watched a ton of YouTube videos about hand tying bouquets and making centerpieces and eventually decided to DIY. I ordered flowers... Read More from FiftyFlowers and it worked out really well. They call to confirm your order and make sure that you have selected good delivery dates and that all your flowers are in season. The people I spoke with on the phone were really helpful and very knowledgeable. I had the flowers delivered 4 days before my event. When they first arrive they are really dehydrated, so you need to get them in water quickly. Its definitely a big process and a lot of work. We had tons of flowers, so we needed a lot of hands to help! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We got peony roses (which looked just like peonies, but were much cheaper and available in January), cream roses, spray roses, eucalyptus and tulips. The bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous. We also got a eucalyptus garland which looked really lovely on the head table. FiftyFlowers's website is easy to use and they have a ton of variety. The flowers looked fantastic and they gave clear instructions on how to rehydrate and store them. Definitely worth doing it myself!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Ashlee R

Simply AMAZING! They delivered my flowers to my home in Kauai, which with agriculture can always be a nightmare. The price was very reasonable and they had great customer service. One of my flowers was even delayed a bit on delivery and they refunded me 100% for that order. I... Read More would highly recommend. Great concept and wonderful products.

Amazing flowers, amazing customer service

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Laurel A

I was able to arrange my flowers with only the help of my Maid of Honor. I am so pleased with how they turned out.I knew I wanted a tons of white and blue gerbera daisies. I found Fifty Flowers when I was researching online whole flower companies and reviews, they had... Read More consistently high reviews which was very important. I ordered enough flowers to be able to have a trial run about 3 months before the wedding. My MOH and I got together and practices using different ribbons for bouquets and centerpieces, and we watched tons of YouTube how-to videos, they were soooo helpful. Unfortunately, we couldn't make a boutonniere or a wrist corsage, so I ended up ordering a couple of the same flower color and type from the local Lake Tahoe grocery store and the quality, when compared to my Fifty Flowers daisies, was terrible. Luckily, I had ordered 100 white daisies with dark center and 100 blue daisies, I had plenty and my small, intimate backyard wedding was overflowing with gorgeous blooms. The prices were on par with other online flower companies, but Fifty Flowers had free shipping and better reviews, plus is was the ONLY one that BLUE DAISIES!! They are sooo pretty and super unique. Im so glad I did a trial run because it really helped to be able to work with the flowers and practice all the care that goes into them, such as trimming the ends and putting them in water, plus changing the water frequently.Fifty Flowers was huge help because I dont garden and had no clue what I was doing, but they not only checking in with me on the day of delivery to advise me on care instructions, but their website was invaluable. I printed out everything out and I was good to go. When I got my trial run flowers in July of this year, I was expected a couple to be dead, wilt, break or otherwise not make it, but out of 40, every single one was perfect. And they lasted for over a week with consistent care. Two days before the wedding, my flowers were to be delivered around 10AM so we could leave our house for our wedding destination in South Lake Tahoe, about a 3 hour drive. I was and still am very disappointed in OnTrac, which was the delivery service for both my trial run flowers(which was also delivered late, by 4 hours) and my actual wedding day flowers. They gave me the run around when their drivers were late, customer service rep(for OnTrac) had a bad attitude. They were finally delivered my wedding day flowers at almost 6PM!! And they had no real reason other than they were backed up and had other commitment times to fulfill(I did too). Having said that, it just means that much more to me that Fifty Flowers helped me so much. My Fifty Flowers service rep would actually call OnTrac then call me back to get me an update. When it was looking like it wasn't going to be delivered that day, I was thinking that I might have to stay behind at the house to wait until they were delivered the next day, but the lady at Fifty Flowers said she didn't want me to be inconvenienced so she said to go ahead with the drive up to my venue and to give her the address of my accommodations. She said that she would place a rush order on Wednesday morning for another order to be delivered on Thursday(the wedding day) morning. Now THATS customer service. Luckily, they the original order was delivered on Tuesday, just 15 mins before I was gonna leave. And to top it all off, out of 200 flowers, every single one of them was flawless. Not one wilted, died, or broke :-)Thanks Fifty Flower

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Eva S

We decided we wanted to make 'floral' our theme for our wedding, but we still needed to stay within a reasonable budget. Hiring a florist would have cost of thousands of dollars for the amount of flowers I wanted, so I immediately started looking into what it would cost to do... Read More them ourselves. When I compared wholesale flower costs online, Fifty Flowers had the best variety of flowers at the best prices. Once I ordered flowers, the customer service called my promptly to go over delivery dates and flower care, etc. to make sure we had the best blooms for our day. Putting the flowers together for the big day was a memory all in itself, and I'm actually going to be in charge of flowers for a friends wedding in January because of how well they came out. Thanks FiftyFlowers for giving me such a beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ashley T

Really can't say enough about this great vendor. I always wanted a wedding full of florals, but really felt it wasn't possible due to my budget. FiftyFlowers was amazing and we actually had more flowers and eucalyptus than places to put it! The customer service is unbeatable,... Read More and all of the flowers arrived timely and in great condition. Make sure you have a cool place to store them prior to arranging like a walk in cooler at your venue, but other than that it was an amazing option for brides on a floral budget!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kelly M

If you ever need bulk flowers for any occasion fiftyflowers.com is the way to go! I was super skeptical about buying online but they were very helpful from the first time I shopped for flowers until the last box was delivered and even then they followed up to be sure I didn't... Read More have any questions.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Lauren B

Being a DIY bride, I really wanted to create my own flower arrangements, and FiftyFlowers was the best option out there! Not only are they affordable, their customer service is phenomenal, and the quality of their products was beyond what I had expected. I will 100% name drop... Read More FiftyFlowers to anyone I know is getting married!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Elizabeth S

We had such a great experience using the site! They were quick and super helpful in answering questions both online and over the phone. The flowers arrived on time and per recommendation of their staff to ensure proper bloom time. They turned out so lovely, we received so many... Read More compliments! Don't be afraid to DIY! Grab some help and you can easily create your vision!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Monique B

After researching the cost of a florist for my desired flower "look" I could not bear the thought of paying such high prices for flowers. So, I looked into arranging the flowers ourselves. After much research and blog reading, I chose FiftyFlowers. THE BEST DECISION we could... Read More have made. The process was smooth. We had a free consultation over the phone and internet. After deciding on the flowers we wanted to use, we ordered. It really was that simple. FiftyFlowers is always available to assist you. The flowers turned out beautifully, and we had so much fun assembling such beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. I would highly recommend FiftyFlowers to any bride.