FiftyFlowers

United States, Canada and Puerto Rico

FiftyFlowers, Fifty Flowers, FiftyFlowers Reviews

FiftyFlowers provides wholesale flowers delivered fresh and direct from the farm to your doorstep. DIY Brides come to FiftyFlowers for the variety of flowers available, excellent customer service, and trustworthiness of a company that has delivered premium, fresh cut flowers for over 50,000 events!

$ – Inexpensive

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

United States, Canada and Puerto Rico (877) 507-6737

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

On Oct 15, 2017 18:28, "Rachel Pfefferle" wrote: Planning a wedding is very stressful. My Mother took the initiative on handling the flowers through a DIY option with Fifty Flowers. I was so happy and couldn't wait to see what she could do! We had a simple sunflower and... Read More babies breath theme. I was so excited to see how the flowers would turn out. They arrived early in the morning just days before the wedding. There were so many! As we unpacked them into buckets/coolers/sinks/jars, etc, it was easy to see how beautiful they were! It was overwhelming! My Mother had a 'recipe' on how we would put them together. The sunflowers, babies breath, and several choices of greenery (filler) filled my basement and looked like a flower wonderland. After a night of letting them all 'drink', we spent the entire next day trimming, separating, and creating the most beautiful bouquets I'd ever seen! We created 6 big beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids, and 1 even bigger bouquet for me. We used 11 sunflowers in mine! They were so incredibly gorgeous. The boutineer package for the men was perfect! Everything was so perfect and we couldn't have asked for more! :) We even had extra to create mini-bouquets for my Aunts and Grandmothers. The smiles on our faces will forever be remembered. THANK YOU Fifty Flowers! Additionally I must say how great the customer support is at fifty flowers. The made multiple calls to us for updates on delivery times and notifications. They were also very helpful at answering questions and providing guidance at making selections on the greenery. Fifty flowers provides a first-rate service supplying fresh, beautifully breathtaking flowers for the wedding of your dreams! All you have to add is your own wonderful creativity! We had a blast putting these bouquets together. Rachel (Bride) Cincinnati Ohio Nancy (Mother of the Bride) Gilberts IL Vinoklet Vineyard Venue Cincinnati Ohio

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Gloria T

I chose to get two kinds of roses from FiftyFlowers (the Sophie Light Pink Rose and the Blue Curiosa Lavender Purple Rose). Our flowers arrived perfectly on Wednesday for a Saturday wedding. I left them in the cardboard, trimmed them back about 1.5 inches and removed any leaves... Read More that would be hitting the water line, and then put them in buckets of water with plant food. On Thursday afternoon, I emptied out the buckets and drove about two hours to the hotel to begin prepping for the weekend. When I arrived at the hotel, I removed the cardboard, trimmed back any remaining leaves, and placed them back into more water with plant food. They immediately began opening up. On Thursday night, my bridesmaids and I began putting together our centerpieces and bouquets. The bouquets and centerpieces were easy to assemble and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Totally worth a few hours of labor (maybe took 3-4 hours total) and was blown away by the quality of the flowers for what I paid.

2017-08-11T11:01:21 Response from the vendor

Hi Gloria, thank you so much for your review! Please check out the response on your WeddingWire review to see how you can get a discount on your next FiftyFlowers.com purchase.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Stacie N

I am VERY impressed with everything about FiftyFlowers!!!! I ordered flowers for my centerpieces as well as flowers for the church and had wedding party flowers done locally. As soon as my order was created and paid for, I received a call from them confirming my order and... Read More reviewed what I ordered. On the Monday of the week my shipment was set to arrive, I received a call that one part of my order wouldn't arrive until Thursday instead of Wednesday (which is when I requested them to be delivered). My event was 6/10/17 so it was okay to receive them on Thursday instead and they answered my questions in regards to making sure the flowers would be opened enough. Unfortunately on Wednesday I also got a call and text telling me the other box of flowers (baby's breath) was held up at FedEx and wouldn't be arriving until Thursday as well but said they would make sure FedEx kept them in a cooler. When I received both packages Thursday morning, I got follow up calls and text to let me know my order arrived and how to process and to do so as soon as I could. It does say to process them with the flower food, but I didn't receive flower food in either box. I called to ask about this and was connected to a representative right away. The lady ensured me it would be ok to not give flower food if I couldn't find any at the local store (which I couldn't). I guess this is common as sometimes customs will take out the food as it passes through there. I am very impressed with the quality of flowers I received and turned out beautiful! But I am even more impressed with their customer service they provided, even as an internet company!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Jessica M

absolutely beautiful flowers! everyone loved them!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Hannah A

My mom did all of the flower arrangements for the wedding. They were SO gorgeous. One of the wedding colors was maroon, and we were able to find freesia and safari sunset, which were unique and beautiful! Fifty flowers makes the DIY process possible!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amber C

When I began imagining what I wanted for our wedding day flowers, all I envisioned was tons of fresh amazing smelling eucalyptus. I began doing some research, calling local florists, etc. Soon I realized that this vision I had was way pricier than I expected. That is until my... Read More coworker told me about FiftyFlowers. At first, I was a little skeptical for more than one reason. One, was this really a good idea? Buying flowers on the internet? And two, could I and my closest friends and family really DIY the wedding day flowers? After hours of reading everyone's testimonials, and looking through every review, I decided to go for it. This was the best decision I made during the entire wedding planning process. Not only was FiftyFlowers everything I could have hoped for, plus more, they were super helpful with any questions that I had, and delivered amazing quality greens/flowers on time and in great condition! My mom and aunt made my bouquet, my closest girls and I did all the centerpieces/eucalyptus garland, arch, etc. the night before the wedding. Having all these amazing women helping me with this process was so special, and I will forever cherish this as one of my favorite parts of the wedding weekend. I continue to receive endless compliments on how beautiful everything turned out. I would recommend this to anyone even if you aren't on a budget! Thank you FiftyFlowers for helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Liz C

FiftyFlowers was so easy to work with! Ordered a large quantity of baby's breath for my daughter's Sept 2017 wedding and it arrived on time and in perfect condition. When other vendors were charging extra fees or extending delivery dates because of the hurricanes, FiftyFlowers... Read More was able to deliver in a few days with no upcharge. They even text you with delivery information and allow you to waive the signature if requested. The baby's breath was packed very well to keep the stems from crushing and the neat little cooler pack kept them fresh and cool on a hot afternoon. Definitely recommend them for fresh flowers and great customer service.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Demerey M

I cannot say enough good things about Fifty Flowers!! I ordered flowers for everything from the bridal bouquets to the boutonnieres to the center pieces. I would highly recommend Fifty Flowers to any DIY bride. I think my favorite piece I ordered was the eucalyptus garland for... Read More the centerpieces and the gazebo. It was worth every cent!! Tied for first would also be the Blush Pink Wholesale Garden Rose that I ordered.They were stunning!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Chelsea O

I was hesitant at first about doing my own flowers, as I have no experience. But I am so glad that I did! I got so much help and guidance from FiftyFlowers and their customer service team is great! They were such a joy to work with and I got STUNNING flowers on my wedding day.... Read More Highly recommend FiftyFlowers!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

I have used Fifty Flowers several times. One of the best in my opinion. Very easy to deal with and when you call customer support they are spot on with answers to any question. If you for some reason you have an issue with a shipment they do their very best to help you and... Read More make the event perfect! I will always use them for my flower needs. The latest was a wedding with Astilbe and it was SOOOOOO perfect!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Traci N

We ordered my daughter's wedding flowers from this site and were a little nervous about it. However, the flowers arrived on time and in perfect condition. There were detailed instructions for care. We ordered Creamy White Blush Garden Roses that smelled like heaven and opened up... Read More gloriously to an ivory and light blush color, wispy pink bulk spray roses that added the perfect amount of pink to the arrangements, and silver dollar eucalyptus that was the perfect greenery. We couldn't be happier!

2017-08-16T08:43:08 Response from the vendor

Hi! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We would love to see how the arrangements turned out. If you leave a brief Flower Story on our site with some photos of your event/how the flowers turned out, we'll... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Becky C

Overall, my experience was good. The site makes it really easy to figure out what you need and when to have them delivered. Once delivered, they send you texts to give follow up instructions on how to handle the flowers. I wanted simple flowers so I decided to DIY. I ordered... Read More peonies and anemones. The peonies were beautiful. The anemones were not in great shape. A good portion of them arrived broken and/or wilted (like 1/4). And the other ones were very small and just weren't that pretty. Seemed like it was just a really bad batch. But I adjusted the amount of peonies I was using for the bridesmaid bouquets and was able to make it work. I would still order from them again. Just make sure you don't rely on only one type of flower.

2017-06-30T12:59:16 Response from the vendor

Hi Rebecca, thank you so much for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience and stress this may have caused. This is never what we want our customers to experience. We strive to fix any issue that may arise, so would you be willing to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 C J

Fifty Flowers customer service just did not care about me as a customer. My experience started off great with customer service representatives and flower specialist who helped me select the flowers for the wedding. However, when the order started to go terribly wrong the... Read More response was apathetic. I did not have 1 manager call me. Fifty Flowers just about ruined my wedding, not to mention the stress I experienced with all the mistakes. I ordered Raspberry hydrangeas, 40 and 25 boxed. The day before arrival I received a call and was told that I would not get the 25 hydrangea box and that in the box I would just get 1 ! Oh and by the way, I was told, don’t worry about sending it back, you won’t get charged. The next day what gets delivered is a crushed box of 40 deep purple hydrangeas (not the color I ordered), half of the heads broken off and most of the stems crushed. And a box with 1 single hydrangea in the color I ordered. These were supposed to be the table arrangements. With no time to get more flowers delivered to me since I was traveling the next day for the rehearsal dinner and no time to process flowers. I ordered deep pink spray roses; I received hot pink spray roses The PEONIES never opened except for 3 of them on the morning of the wedding. The seeded eucalyptus came full of mud and dirt ( I do understand that they are picked directly from branch to box, so I was told by CS.) I carefully selected Fifty Flowers instead of going to another vendor, however, I was very disappointed and ended up having to rush to Sam’s club for whatever they had. My vision for the wedding was ruined. All this was documented via chat and pictures that were sent to customer service. Although I was refunded for the flowers that above, I feel I they were very apathetic to the stress they caused. A wedding is not just a party, it is a life event that Fifty Flowers was entrusted with to make beautiful through flowers. To a DIY bride it is an emotional time, to Fifty flowers it was just a transaction that went wrong with a cold response. Their final response, Sorry, you were refunded for the f lowers. I felt they should have compensated me better. Very disappointing.

2017-06-23T11:24:47 Response from the vendor

I am so sorry you feel like we did not care about you as a customer, because we do care about our customers very much and want everyone to have a great experience with us. We understand that issues arise and we work hard to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Kelly H

I was so impressed with the quality of my flowers and the amazing customer service I received from FiftyFlowers! After doing research on local florists I was finding myself having to spend at least $1000 for a couple of centerpieces and bouquets for my intimate wedding. While I... Read More am sure they would have looked lovely, I couldn't justify spending that much and decided to take a chance and tackle the flowers myself! I kept it relatively simple- peonies, garden roses, spray roses and the greens package. In the days leading up to the delivery I got texts letting me know about the quality/delivery times. Once they arrived I got follow up calls about the maintenance of the flowers. As someone who has never done any floral arranging I was surprised how easy and fun it was! I enlisted the help of my sister - 7 centerpieces and 3 bouquets took us about 3 hours.

2017-06-14T09:51:05 Response from the vendor

Hi! I'm so glad to hear that your experience with us was a good one :) Also, just FYI, if you leave a brief Flower Story on our site with some photos of your event, we'll send you a 15% discount code for any future... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kristine G

This site was so easy to use and much more affordable than going through a florist. Communication was amazing at every step of the way and the flowers turned out even better than in the photos. The instructions of what to do once the flowers arrived were easy to follow and the... Read More flowers never once looked dehydrated or wilted. They lived so many days after the event. I definitely recommedn fiftyflowers.com if you are looking for an affordable way to decorate your reception venue or ceremony site.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Hillery M

Lovely wedding flowers! I'm really glad I decided to make my own wedding flowers. I was intimidated at first, but the whole experience ended up being really great. I ended up with better flowers, and making them with my friends and mother in law was one of the best parts of... Read More the wedding. The flowers were great quality and turned out as I hoped. I put a lot of time into planning the look I wanted, and despite having no previous experience, it all turned out great. I think they looked super professional. Recommend whole-heartedly! And their service was excellent.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Amy C

We ordered the antique ivory Garden Rose peonies along with the bridal greens and everything arrived exactly when it said it would, the instructions were great, I had a question and they answered immediately and all of the flowers stay beautiful even after the wedding. Highly... Read More recommend this for your flower vendor, their prices are great as well!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016

When placing the order for Peonies, for my daughters October 8th wedding, I stressed that I only wanted Peonies. They assured me Peonies would be available. I might have to be flexible on the color, blush, pink or evan white. I told them this was fine but I did not want to... Read More substitute any other flower. "Oh no, we will not have to substitute". I get a call today, one week before the wedding informing me that Peonies are not available the first couple weeks of October and would garden roses be ok? No. garden roses are not ok! Why did you tell me Peonies were available all of October back in August when I ordered? I really feel like they planned to do this all along and just assumed I would take the garden roses now that we are on,y a week away from the wedding. Not good service at all!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Amy R

fifty flowers is FANTASTIC!! the flowers are shipped to you a couple of days before your wedding, they give you VERY detailed instructions for your flowers on how to care for them leading up to the days to your wedding. Best idea i made for my wedding!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

I was beyond thrilled with fiftyflowers.com! It was easy to find arrangements that matched my color scheme for a reasonable price! The flowers arrived on time, held (opened up) for the wedding day, and stayed beautiful for WEEKS after the big day! I will certainly order from... Read More fiftyflowers.com again in the future and gladly recommend them to my friends!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Danielle C

I ordered from Fiftyflowers at the last minute after my flower order from another wholesaler was canceled. After I placed my order online someone actually called me with concern about the dates I had chosen for delivery because they wanted the flowers to have time to open. They... Read More adjusted my dates and got me the flowers in just 2 days. They were beautiful!!!!! I couldn't have been happier with both the quality and service. Fiftyflowers saved the day and for 1/3 of what the florist was going to charge me I had beautiful flowers for my wedding.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Bridget v

I wanted to do my own flowers after taking a course on flower arranging during college. I loved working with flowers and I knew I could save money by doing them myself. I did a ton of research trying to find the best place to order from for the best price and went with... Read More FiftyFlowers. I am so glad I did because they were really helpful - they called to review everything I ordered since it was over a certain amount and they made sure that I got them all the right amount of time before my wedding for them to perk up and be in full bloom. Everything I got came alive and healthy. I don't think more than one or two flowers had been damaged in transit which was less that I expected. I've already made plans to do my sisters and a friends wedding flowers in the next year and I will be using FiftyFlowers again for sure!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Courtney S

Was a little nervous about buying flowers online but I new this was the best way to go for my wedding budget and we were using mostly dried flowers so we just wanted touches of fresh baby's breath and DIY seemed like the way to go. I used the online chat to ask a few questions... Read More and they were super helpful When it came to delivery day, flowers arrived on time and actually looked great considering they were in a box!! Flowers looked perfect on the wedding day and I am very happy with my purchase!

DIY Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Kendall E

I love flowers, and I wanted lots of flowers at my wedding, but i didn't have the budget to spend thousands of dollars working with a florist. I watched a ton of YouTube videos about hand tying bouquets and making centerpieces and eventually decided to DIY. I ordered flowers... Read More from FiftyFlowers and it worked out really well. They call to confirm your order and make sure that you have selected good delivery dates and that all your flowers are in season. The people I spoke with on the phone were really helpful and very knowledgeable. I had the flowers delivered 4 days before my event. When they first arrive they are really dehydrated, so you need to get them in water quickly. Its definitely a big process and a lot of work. We had tons of flowers, so we needed a lot of hands to help! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We got peony roses (which looked just like peonies, but were much cheaper and available in January), cream roses, spray roses, eucalyptus and tulips. The bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous. We also got a eucalyptus garland which looked really lovely on the head table. FiftyFlowers's website is easy to use and they have a ton of variety. The flowers looked fantastic and they gave clear instructions on how to rehydrate and store them. Definitely worth doing it myself!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Ashlee R

Simply AMAZING! They delivered my flowers to my home in Kauai, which with agriculture can always be a nightmare. The price was very reasonable and they had great customer service. One of my flowers was even delayed a bit on delivery and they refunded me 100% for that order. I... Read More would highly recommend. Great concept and wonderful products.