Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Courtney B

The most amazing DJs we could have ever asked for. Not only was the music selection perfect, but Laura and Doug made sure that everything went perfectly on the day of. They were wherever they were needed, helping with things that weren't even in their job descriptions. I would... Read More recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Jana M

Doug and Laura were AMAZING! They completely delivered on providing the party atmosphere that we wanted. Our friends, family and even the venue staff commented on what amazing job the DJ did. Laura was there for me any time I needed her and kept the flow going when my wedding... Read More coordinator left for the evening. If I could give them 10 stars I would, they deserve it. Highly recommend them to anyone wanting to have an amazing reception!

Super fun

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 mandi b

Doug and Laura are honestly the best part of our wedding. They were so great. They are very experienced and we completely trusted them from the moment we met them. Doug (as my parents said) has a great voice for DJing. lol. He kept the flow of the wedding moving and I never... Read More felt like we were going too fast or too slow. During our special dances, if we needed to cut it early (ex. my grandpa was crying), all we had to do was give him a look and he knew. We were not incredibly picky on our music and mostly left that into the hands of Doug and he did an amazing job of knowing what people were dancing too and what they were not. Laura- like other brides have said is like an on-site coordinator. She is first off really funny. She kept me calm and collective. If my husband and I wanted to mingle she would let us even if we were suppose to be doing something else. lol. She kept our drinks filled which was super great since we were busy thanking people. I highly highly recommend Figment production for well anything you need a DJ for but for a wedding they are amazing. Couldnt have asked for a better DJ at a better price.

More than a DJ

Reviewed on 5/23/2012 Heather H

Doug and Laura really made my wedding the most perfect day I was dreaming of! They are more than just a DJ! Doug was the perfect DJ and Laura was my day-of coordinator. I don't know what I would have done without her! Thank you Doug and Laura!!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 1/05/2012 Shannon W

We used Figment for our wedding reception. They were wonderful! They met with us 2 weeks before the wedding and gave us the run down of the reception and everything we needed to know. The day of the wedding, Lisa-his wife, was there to do anything we needed her to during the... Read More reception, she acted like a wedding planner! The only complaint I have is that they didnt play alot of the songs we had given them on our list, but everyone had a such a great time with all of the songs. We have gotten so many compliments about our wedding, and how fun it was. I highly recommend this company!

Awesome DJ!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2012 Brittney V

They were amazing!! They met with us a few weeks before the wedding and were great with giving us ideas for what to do when and other suggestions. His wife fills in as his "assistant". She is amazing!!! She helped us with everything that day! She called my catering when they... Read More were running late, helped my bridal party line up and told them when to walk. They were both amazing. The only complaint from the guests was that he wouldn't play a song off a phone from my husband's cousin..which he told us before he wouldn't and I appreciated.

Eh.

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 Courtney J

Not a huge fan. The music was great - he played exactly what we wanted to hear and our guests felt inclined to dance and included in the party. However, everything he did was pretty over-the-top, including bringing his wife along as a "day of wedding coordinator." We already had... Read More one, so her services were unnecessary and kind of in the way.

Two for One!

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Danny F

Doug and his wife make such a great team! He does the DJ and MC work, and his wife acts as a reception coordinator. She did such a good job keeping things on schedule and making sure we were where we needed to be, as well as making sure the photographer was always in place to... Read More capture the best moments! She also always made sure we had a drink in our hand. AWESOME! And Doug was such a wonderful MC. Worked with us in detail pre-wedding to make sure we got everything we wanted, and did not have any day-of surprises. And everyone commented on how well he did without making himself the center of attention like many DJs seem to do. Highly recommended!

Figment Productions

Reviewed on 3/22/2011 Alison W

Doug and Laura were amazing to work with. I loved using their online planner so that my husband and I could put thought into our music at our own pace. Having Laura at our reception as a coordinator of sorts really helped things flow smoothly. She made sure we had drinks in... Read More hand, and she checked in with us about the flow of the party to make sure we were ready for each thing. For example, we were early to the reception because we finished up with pictures quickly. They were ready for us and our entrance went perfectly. Since we had some extra time, we pushed back our toasts since our toast-ers were a little nervous and wanted to review their notes. :) Laura worked so well with all of our other vendors that some of our guests thought she worked for the venue. At the very end, just before our send-off, Doug played some reggae music--a nice touch, since we were headed to Jamaica for our honeymoon! After the wedding, we had a snafu with our final payment, and they were patient with us as we worked it out. Overall, they were fabulous to work with and should raise their prices, because they were worth every penny we paid and much more!