Film Foto Fusion

Online Proofing, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Video, Photo + Video

San Diego, CA Serving San Diego, Los Angeles (213) 595-0809

PERFECTION!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Jennifer J

Capturing your wedding day is one of the most important investments you could ever make and you will always have your video and photos to remind you of your special day. Jerry (the most awesome videographer on this planet) and Max (the most awesome photographer on this planet)... Read More will make your dreams come true! Not only are they such a good team, professional, fun and down to earth, but OMG, are they talented! You will be amazed by their work and the quality of their product. Take one look at the their website and you will fall in love with everything. We love them!!! Jen & Dave 07.20.12

Thank You FilmFotoFusion!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Kevin S

Film Foto Fusion did an amazing job capturing the memories from our special day! Throughout the entire process Jerry was extremely responsive, professional, flexible, courteous and fun to work with! My wife and I would highly recommend Jerry to others looking for a talented... Read More team to capture any special event. For the quality of work provided, Film Foto Fusion also offered great value/pricing. He also delivered our highlight video ahead of schedule. His attention to detail is evident in his work! We would love to work with Film Foto Fusion again in the future.

Awesome work from Film Foto Fusion!

Reviewed on 3/17/2013 Toni L

Jerry and Max were extremely great to work with! The quality, professionalism, and flexibility were all top notch. They made our engagement video and photos, wedding videos, photos and same day edits something that we'll cherish for all time!

Love Jerry and his team!

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 Paulina B

Jerry and the Film Foto Fusion team were awesome. I received his name through our photographer who had recently worked with him on a couple of weddings. I appreciated how well they worked together. In fact, they were so stealth I barely remember seeing them. They managed to... Read More catch the little moments that I forgot had happened or was just too enthralled in the day to really appreciate. Jerry captured the day magically and edited it into a wonderful film that encompassed our day perfectly.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Jenny M

Mu husband and I look like MOVIE STARS in the videos and the photos!

Awesome vendor

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Joanne R

The guys were awesome! They were recommended to me by another bride. Throughout the planning process, I had tons of questions, both Jerry and Jami were very helpful and responded immediately to my questions promptly. They were very understanding of my budget and was able to... Read More offer a custom package to meet our needs. I used their photobooth services as well and I can't stop looking at the pictures. Loved how they all turned out. We can't wait to see how our wedding pictures and video turned out as well.

Film Foto Fusion IS THE BEST. PERIOD!!! No need to look elsewhere.

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 CLARA M

I would give Film Foto Fusion (FFF) 20 out of 5 stars if I could. Our wedding was just four days ago, during which FFF provided photography services. Immediately after the end of our reception, I asked Max and Jerry if I could write a review so that we could tell everyone out... Read More there how much we LOVED FFF!!! I note that I rarely write reviews but I just couldn't wait to write this review because Max and Jerry were SO amazing!! Director of Business Jami is amazing as well. I was a very detail oriented bride with tons of questions and more questions before and after hiring FFF. Jami, Max, and Jerry were so very patient, friendly, and pleasant at all times. I interviewed many photographer candidates, and even though there were plenty of candidates in Santa Barbara (our wedding venue location), going with FFF (based in San Diego) was THE clear choice for so many reasons. Every guest LOVED Max and Jerry, who made things so much fun and easy for all of us! Not hiring FFF to capture images from your special day will be a HUGE mistake that you will regret for a very long time. We love FFF!!!

Film Foto Fantastic

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Samantha A

What a great team! Jerry and Max worked their magic at our engagement party... even after their super long day of shooting they managed to rally and make it up to LA and capture absolutely amazing moments of us, our family and friends... can't wait to work with them again for... Read More the big day!

Simply The Best!

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Jonah M

These guys are the best! We couldn't be any happier with their work. We just received our full wedding video package and were blown away with all the amazing footage and editing from Film Foto Fusion. In fact, we had a screening for our friends (many who are married) and... Read More everyone said that this was the best wedding video they had ever seen. In addition, Jerry and his team are really nice, easy to work with and very professional. We look forward to seeing them win an Oscar one day and say "we knew them back when..."

Absolute best photographer there is!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 mollyann b

My number one priority when picking our wedding day was that we could have Max from Film Foto Fusion do our pictures! If we had more money we definitely would of had Jerry do the video as well, but unfortunately that wasn't an option. I have been lucky enough to know Max... Read More personally for many years (we were friends in high school), and I have nothing but the utmost admiration for the quality of photography he and his company provides!! I have only seen a few of the pictures so far, but am beyond satisfied, and cannot wait to see the rest!!! The pictures are of amazing quality and you can really tell how much they love what they do!! Max makes the picture process totally easy and fun and I am beyond pleased with everything, from speaking with Jami to the day of with Max!!!! You will NOT be disappointed if you use them, I promise you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 5/03/2012 Benjamin L

Jerry and Film Foto Fusion were awesome! My wife and I spent a significant amount of time locating a videographer, and these guys were the best. When we received the finished product, my wife and I were blown away. The way they were able to capture 10 hours of footage into an... Read More hour and a half is truly amazing. I don't know how they were able to do it. They were also so accommodating with our requests. I can't recommend them any higher.

love love loved all our vendors!

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Roxana L

I must say we were so lucky to have had the best vendors for our wedding. Film Foto Fusion was great, timely and professional! Just got married a couple of weeks ago but looking forward to getting our photographs and highlight video! Thanks guys!

Wow - Job Well Done!

Reviewed on 1/03/2012 K N

Jerry & team are beyond talented! We were blown away with our wedding video. With all the competition in Los Angeles (a hub of talent), we feel that this team stands out above the rest in terms of talent, quality, professionalism, state of the art equipment and creativity...they... Read More are "that" good! Their work is both tasteful & creative. They showed up on time & worked diligently throughout the day. They were with us from start to finish on our wedding day….and we are forever grateful for all their hard work! With all the stresses surrounding a wedding day - Jerry's team was a refreshing addition. Their calm, collective and professional approach made us feel at ease. They are true professionals! Their cinematic approach tells a story, the way you want your day to be remembered. They captured the most memorable events of our day & made it into the most touching video. After seeing our highlight video & our full length film we were amazed and can't even put into words how watching them makes us feel. It brought back all the special moments of the day and captured everything so perfectly. We have had such an overwhelming response from our family and friends after watching it - they have all been so touched by the film. Our guests are still talking about the “Same Day Edit” that Jerry aired at our wedding, along with the Highlight Video & full video we received after our honeymoon. If you are looking for a wedding film, I highly suggest you speak with Film Foto Fusion! This hardworking & talented team deserves all 5 stars for a job well done! Thank you, FFF!

SMILES ALL AROUND :)

Reviewed on 12/19/2011 linda k

While wedding planning you meet many vendors. Some are pleasant. Some are professional. Unfortunately, many are rude and arrogant. But rarely are there those you feel are exceptional. Jerry Verdin, lead videographer of Film Foto Fusion, is not only exceptional but an extremely... Read More rare find in the wedding industry. I was introduced to Jerry through my dear friend and co founder of Fresh Events Company, Amanda Ma. Two weeks before our wedding, our original videographer unexpectedly notified us that she had a personal emergency and could not make it. Needless to say, I panicked! With only a couple weeks before the big day left, every videographer we contacted was already booked. Feeling overwhelmed, I reached out to Amanda. Within a day of our conversation, she had me in contact with Film Foto Fusion. She spoke very highly of the company. I not only trusted Amanda to deliver, but I knew she would only put me in trustworthy hands. I met Jerry for the first time the afternoon of the wedding. We instantly hit it off and I was pleasantly surprised by his sincere enthusiasm. I personally hate being on camera, but never once did I feel uncomfortable that day. Jerry has a unique way of making everyone around him feel at ease. His sense of humor is genuine and contagious. His thoughtfulness throughout the day was a tremendous blessing to me and my husband. It is evident that Jerry is passionate about capturing the true emotions of the wedding day. I was amazed at how he didn't miss a single beat. He, without a doubt, did the work of an entire team of videographers. All this to say, that Jerry made our wedding day that much more memorable. There is nothing pretentious about Jerry even though he is exceptional at what he does. He carries himself in a profoundly humble way and films the day without ever making you feel like he is in your face or disrupting the natural flow of the celebration. Cinematography stretched our budget, but my husband and I do not regret one penny we spent towards it. Wedding planning may take months, but your wedding day really happens in the blink of an eye. Having it documented in the right way and by the right person helps the memories remain beautifully intact. Thank you Jerry for making our wedding day extra special!

BRAVO... THEY ARE PURE TALENT

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Christine S

Jerry and Max made our engagement session PICTURE PERFECT. They are extremely detail oriented, the best mix between casual fun and professional. We are extremely happy with the way everything worked out during our session. It was fun, memorable and it beat our expectations(and... Read More we had some high expectations)! Awesome, don't have any second thoughts about using them at your event. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Also, Jami made the whole customer service process very simple and she is very efficient with answering any questions. Overall my experience has been perfect. So YES! Book them now :)

Couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 vanessa s

I can't say enough about how thankful we were to have found Film Foto Fusion. The entire process with them has been a joy. Their work is just beautiful, and they are clearly talented. I appreciated how many sample videos they had on their website, as it allowed us to get a real... Read More sense of what their aesthetic is like. They were quick to answer questions, and the contract process was a breeze. Their prices are very reasonable, and they even traveled a pretty long distance for us! Jerry and Max themselves were really amazing. They had great energy during the day, and they were fun, personable, incredibly easy to get along with, and willing to climb up a tree to get the right shot! I felt comfortable with them right away. They also got along wonderfully with our photographers, which is extremely important. We could rest assured knowing that they would all work together, and that no one would get in each others' way. For brides and grooms who are debating whether or not to get a videographer, let me also say that my groom and I did not initially think we would get one. We loved our photographers, and felt confident that they would capture the day beautifully. We ended up deciding at the very last minute to get a videographer, and I am SO thankful that we did. Our photos are fantastic, but there are so many little moments that photography just can't capture given the constraints of the medium. Think about whether you want to be able to actually see those moments again... the actual words uttered during the vows and the toasts, the walk down the aisle, the first moment you see each other... It's true what everyone says; the day goes by so quickly. You just won't be able to take in every little thing that happens, so having a video really becomes priceless! I whole-heartedly recommend Film Foto Fusion to any bride and groom who want videographers who are not only insanely talented, but insanely great people too!

max and jerry are the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 robin t

i love love love film foto fusion. max and jerry are the most professional, detail oriented and fun photo and video guys around. their work speaks for itself. worth every penny. if u dont believe me check out their work via facebook, vimeo or their blog.... i highly recommend... Read More film foto fusion...

The most improtant event of our lives together

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Paola M

I knew I had called the right team to capture the most important day in my life the very minute I spoke to them on the phone to inquire about their services. Jerry and the team not only made it extremely easy and comfortable for us to be around their cameras, but were able to... Read More capture our wedding in a way no photography could ever explain. Watching the video for the first time, along with my husband and close family members , brought immediate tears to our eyes and made us feel very blessed for putting Jerry in our lives. It seemed as though we had lived our fairytale all over again, but in a more enjoyable and unique way, since there were captions in the video we were not even aware of them happening since we were so busy entertaining our guests. I know for many brides, it's not easy to budget in videography at times, especiallly when being on a tight budget as we were...but making the decision to go forward with the filming was the best decision we could have made! It was worth every penny and know that if we hadn't gone forward with it, we would be very regretful right now. Jerry and his team are amazing...not only professional, but very pleasent as well. They are a great team, and before calling someone else or taking the chance of not getting what you wanted, or not knowing how amazing their cinematography can be, enter their website and give them a call. You will definately be forever thankful that you did. I know we are!

Film Foto Fusion is the BEST

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 Mishan A

I cannot recommend Film Foto Fusion highly enough! My husband and I absolutely loved our experience with them and Max and Jerry are simply the best. Very professional but also friendly and warm and by the end of the event, we felt like they were close friends. I was honestly... Read More sad to say goodbye to them. The unique blend of video and photography is really spectacular and anyone would be lucky to have Film Foto Fusion at their wedding.

Perfectly captured our special day

Reviewed on 9/08/2011 Denise A

We are so lucky to have had Jerry and Max film our wedding day. Poor health didn't allow for my in laws to make the trip to CA for our wedding so Jerry set up a web stream of our ceremony and reception so they had a front row seat and didn't miss a thing. In researching... Read More videographers we found Film Foto Fusion's to be upbeat, romantic, fun and creative but most importantly each video showed the couple's personality and style. Jerry and Max had never met the photographers we selected but they got along great, in fact they've worked together since based on the photographers recommendation! Our friends and family are split between the east and west coasts and the highlight video was how we were able to share the moments of the day with them. We get compliments on the VIDEO as much as we receive congratulation messages! Our wedding film has song lyrics and clips that reflect our special details that Jerry and Max picked out without us even realizing it. It has been the best way to capture our wedding and share it with others - we couldn't be happier with Film Foto Fusion's professionalism, talent and end results!

Amazing videographers!

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 Ben K

In researching videographers for our wedding, we loved Film Foto Fusion's videos on Vimeo. The quality was so superior to anyone in the Boston area, we decided to fly Jerry and Max to Boston to film our wedding. It turned out to be one of the best decisions we made! Not only... Read More were they completely professional and did an exceptional job of filming our wedding, they were also a ton of fun to have around. They kept us laughing during our long, hot photo shoot. Jerry and Max also worked exceptionally well with our photographers who they had never met before. As for the actual video, it is amazing! Not only did they capture everything important, they captured all the little moments that we now have on film to remember forever. You will not find better videographers on either coast (or anywhere in between) than Film Foto Fusion!

Fun Friendly Fotographers : )

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 brandy s

If I could tell everyone in the world about Max & Jerry, I would. These two are the most professional and friendly people that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Their product is timeless. Without question I will cherish the scenes they saw through their camera lenses... Read More on our wedding day for the rest of my life. I know of 5 couples that Max & Jerry both shot (or are shooting soon!!!) and all of them feel the same way I do. It is literally known to my circle of peeps that if Film Foto Fusion isn't shooting your wedding then.... well... your pictures aren't going to be as great as ours ; ) Literally, people book their wedding dates around them. I'm telling the reader of my extremely long review this because I want you to be as happy as I was before, during, and AFTER my wedding. ...*as everyone told me*... It was all over in the blink of an eye. I have these pictures & video to look at now, and they will last forever. Here is the proof : http://filmfotofusion.com/blog/

Hands down the BEST photographer & videographe

Reviewed on 3/08/2011 kelli w

I hired Film Foto Fusion for my wedding in Maui, Hawaii and for my reception back home in California. This team is hands down the best photographer and videographer there is. We did our engagement session at Disneyland and the photos were like a dream come true. Max and Jerry... Read More truly captured our personalities and turned that day into gorgeous photos and an amazing "music video", as we like to call it, of our day. Max and Jerry make you feel so comfortable and I just felt like I was hanging out with great friends all day at Disneyland. Check the video out on their blog, filmfotofusion.com/blog. On our wedding day, like any other bride, I was nervous, but Max and Jerry made me feel so much at ease and they captured every moment and more on that day. Max is so creative and every photo tells a story - he truly has a gift! I really can't stop looking at the photos and video. Max and Jerry also shot at our wedding reception which was held a month later in California and of course did a great job. Words really can't describe how wonderful, how caring, how creative, how fun...the list could go on and on...that these guys are. Not only do they give you the best product that you want, they are such a joy to be around. Thanks Film Foto Fusion for making one of the most important times in my life a dream come true!

OVERALL BEST VENDORS WE HAD!!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2010 Cosette G

There are too many good things to say about Max (photographer) and Jerry (videographer). They did our engagement shoot which made us feel like models/celebrities and then we quickly became friends. They make it fun, light-hearted, yet professional. The most critical family... Read More members and friends that we have were beyond impressed with their work. They are artists who clearly LOVE their job and are damn good in what they do. Our wedding photos are sensational! I can't stop looking at them. If you check out some of Jerry's video clips on their website, you would think you're watching a beautifully made high end documentary. Besides their work ethic, they are extremely genuine, kind, honest, and more then helpful. Max even helped us with our Cadillac issues right after the ceremony. Poor guy crouched down in the heat with a crow bar trying to fix our tire. Not very many vendors would do this. These guys work incredibly hard and are always booked. You get WAY more bang for your buck if you book the two of them. Oh yeah...they made our guest sign in book using our awesome engagement photos, and this was a huge hit at our wedding. It is now our coffee table book. I LOVE THESE GUYS!

Fabulous Film and Fotos!

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Danielle M

Absolutely fabulous people to work with - both guys make you feel like you're truly the star of the day. Their positive attitudes and enthusiasm is so much appreciated and it was an absolute pleasure to work with them! We absolutely LOVE our products!

Start a Conversation!