Summer/Destination Weddings - Unfold a Little Cool

Designed in Austin, our hand fans are the perfect favor for your guests to keep them cool through the "I do's". We offer twelve beautiful designs to mix and match on our two-sided paper and bamboo fans to compliment your special day. Each comes with a lovely fabric-lined bag to help your guests hold on to your special gift for years to come. We offer three customizing options as well. Please call or email us today so we can make a thoughtful addition to your unforgettable day!

Bridesmaid Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gifts for the Bride, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

2101 Elton Lane, Austin, TX (512) 710-7075

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Christine T

These fans were SO great. My mom had bought some "cheapie" fans to mix in, but our guests were digging for the Fine & Folded ones. There were even guys using them! They were a big hit + perfect for our outdoor Texas wedding + reception.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Karen L

I am the mother-of-the bride and found this vendor for my daughter's wedding in Belize. I worked with Fine & Folded and they made it very easy to customize the labels with a fun message. Everyone commented on them- and used them! It was gorgeous, everyone dressed up on the beach... Read More with their beautiful fans! Just a really nice detail - I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Caitlyn G

Our wedding was on the beach in Mexico. We gave these fans to all my bridesmaids with their initials as wedding gifts and also for our guests to use during the ceremony and as a guest favor. Everyone loved them - they were beautiful and unique and good quality and people... Read More actually used them for the wedding day and the rest of their stay at the resort!

Suzanne McGinnis

We're lucky to be in the business of making people happy by delighting them and keeping them cool. I'm truly grateful for life's "simple pleasures" and have spent my career as a designer and entrepreneur noodling over thoughtful details that make all the difference in our creations. Weddings are a perfect setting to gather and celebrate life and love. Our fans are as unique as each bride and setting - they are beautiful and practical for warm-weather or destination ceremonies and receptions.