Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Dallas, TX (214) 755-9035

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Alicia W

Molly was absolutely fabulous! She worked me on exactly what I wanted and was always willing to make any adjustments I needed. When I say she made me custom invitations, I mean just that. She completely customized exactly what I always wanted my wedding invitations to look like.... Read More This also means no other bride will ever have the same initiations we created!! Without disparaging the website mass productions I can only say the personal touch and convenience of dealing with a real life person made all the difference while still being super competitive in pricing. I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Amy K

There aren't enough words to describe just how wonderful Molly is to work with...but that won't deter me from trying! I was referred to Molly by a dear friend when my fiancee and I were actively searching for someone to design our wedding invitations. Within moments of setting... Read More up a time to meet with Molly I had a very good feeling. After talking with her for about 5 minutes I knew that she was going to be the perfect person! We knew we wanted our invitations to be of high quality, reflect our personalities, and be full of color, fun, and elegance. Molly carefully listened to our thoughts and likes/dislikes and immediately went to work coming up with so many options for us to consider. She worked tirelessly to find the perfect design that we both fell in love with. Molly provided the most professional, perfect, and impeccable service that I've ever encountered. She went above and beyond for us more times than I can count. I felt as though I could reach out to her 24/7 and no questions was ever too out of order. She always answered in a timely manner each and every time I contacted her. I came to enjoy our chats over email and I now consider her a dear friend! I was far from an easy-t0-please bride as I love the creative process and usually wanted to see what "this" or "that" would look like. Molly made all of the changes and always had suggestions and ideas to help me think outside of the box. Molly was with us every step of the way. Not only did she put our minds at ease she offered her advice on so many other non-invitation related questions. I jokingly referred to her as our wedding planner! Don't be shy about asking Molly any question; she will give you her honest opinion, will never steer you astray, and will do all she can to resolve any issue or problem. Plus, she is a treasure trove of information, whether it be for on-trend decor ideas or who to go for the best cake-Molly is in the know! I learned so much from Molly throughout our journey together. I had no idea the time and effort that goes into the undertaking that is designing wedding invitations. Molly was by our sides every step of the way and we are so grateful. I would recommend Molly hands down for any and all design needs. She is a true artist and her work is gorgeous, unique, personal, and flawless. She will work with you until you are overjoyed with the final product. Opening that box and holding the finished piece is amazing! Molly, you were our saving grace, our cheerleader, our confidante, and our friend-words cannot express our gratitude!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Natalia H

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Molly on my invitation suite. Even though, I live in Minneapolis and she in Dallas, she provided impeccable and personalized customer service, from beginning to end. Molly was so helpful in helping me define my ultimate vision for my... Read More invitations. She is an amazing artist and was able to deliver an end product that was far beyond what I could have ever imagined. Molly was attentive to detail, responsive to all forms of communication, receptive to feedback and had great ideas. Molly made this part of my wedding planning so much fun. Molly clearly loves what she does as it shows in her enthusiasm and most importantly in her creative work!

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Susie M

I couldn't be happier with my gorgeous wedding invitation suite! Molly intuitively converted my basic vision into a beautiful reality. She was so patient, worked quickly and was very responsive to any questions or feedback. Molly went above and beyond my expectations to make... Read More sure I was delighted with the finished product. The entire process was a pleasure!

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Andrea H

Working with Molly for my invitation suite was absolutely an amazing experience. From start to finish Molly was so pleasant, gracious, dedicated and genuinely committed to making our invitation design perfect for what I envisioned. She is extremely thoughtful and kind, and also... Read More came up with wonderful designs that made it difficult for me to choose from because they were all stunning! I loved that each design option she came up with reflected what I envisioned in one way or another. This was hands down the best wedding vendor experience I have had thus far in planning my wedding. I never once felt like I was bothering Molly or inconveniencing her, as I have felt with other vendors. She was unbelievably accessible and quick to respond for any and all questions about the process, and was extremely up front and honest about everything, timeline and price included. I could not have asked for anything more from Molly, because everything was simply exceptional. I highly recommend Molly and Fingerprint Designs to anyone! This was a flawless and extremely pleasant experience. So refreshing in the industry!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Annie M

From beginning to end, I have been so pleased with Molly's design talent, customer service and quality product. She carefully walked me through all of my available options, and went above and beyond, researching and making available special paper stock that fit my needs. My... Read More quirky design request – to create visual symbols of each of our children based on their childhood nicknames! – was met with enthusiasm and I absolutely love the look and feel of my finished, personalized stationery. I highly, highly recommend working with { fingerprint designs }.

Reviewed on 1/15/2016

Working with Molly and { fingerprint designs } was a fabulous experience. Molly is creative, professional and intuitive. I could not have asked for more and she delivered it all. Lots of proofs to make sure everything was perfect before going to the printer. Now...what else... Read More might I need...