Fino Fresh Floral Design

(6)

Winchester, MA

We offer a modern and unique approach in a traditional profession. We create fresh floral arrangements that are distinctive to each event. We commit ourselves to only a handful of weddings per year so that we can fully devote ourselves to your event and create the most innovative designs you’ve ever seen. Because of this Fino requires a minimum of $5,000.

$$$$

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

25 Thompson St, Winchester, MA

Fino Fresh was amazing

10/13/2013 Erica M

After interviewing 5+ different florists for our wedding flowers, it was clear that Cal was the right person to work with. She was so helpful in suggesting unique flowers that would still be in season and in my budget, and actually listened to what I had to say vs. the canned answers we got from other shops. She had great suggestions for how to stay on budget, without compromising the integrity and beauty of what we were trying to do. On the day of our wedding, I almost cried when I saw the flowers. They were even more beautiful than I could have imagined, and we got so many compliments. I feel so lucky to have worked with Cal and Fino Fresh, and would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Relaxed and Un-Stuffy

10/23/2011 Elizabeth B

The ladies at Fino were able to see my vision and execute it AND show up in my price range. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Great flowers but 1 big mistake

8/06/2011 Pretzelgrrl E

I would love to give them 5 stars because all of the flowers were so beautiful...they did a wonderful job with the bouquets and the centerpieces. I received a lot of compliments. However, they only get 3 stars because they lost a family heirloom. I gave them a bow from my mother's veil to us on my bouquet and the day before the wedding was told they lost it. I really wanted something from my parents wedding during my special day and so that made me very sad...plus it is something I can never replace

wonderful flowers and delightful service

9/04/2010 Oltiana M

Carolyn was such a pleasure with which to deal. We were on a budget for flowers, and she came out with the perfect flowers and wonderful fresh colors. The flowers were delivered on time, and we were very happy with everything!

Teresa & Alex Boston Wedding

6/19/2010 Teresa L

Our flowers were the talk of the wedding, the most beautiful flowers we have ever seen. All white centerpieces with an elegant flair and romanic style... AMAZING!!! These two women pay attention to every detail... LOVE THEM AND THE FLOWERS

Made My Wedding Stunning

2/28/2009 Jessica M

The ladies at Fino Fresh did my all the floral for my wedding in February 2009 at the State Room. I've been meaning to write a review for a while and finally found the time. Their work was absolutely beautiful. They handled everything from the bouquets, Chuppah, ceremony to table arrangements. Everything was executed flawlessly. They were extremely easy and enjoyable to work with. They created trial flowers for all 3 of my arrangements to help see how the arrangments would work together. I've recommended them to many friends and will continue to as others plan their weddings.

Send Email