Beauty. Service. Luxury.

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Massage, Spas

11667 Gorham Ave, Los Angeles, CA

Looked Amazing

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Jill H

Fiore Beauty was recommend to me by my sister. She had used their services at a friends wedding two months before mine. I wasn't happy with the lady I had originally gone to. Living on the East Coast and having my wedding on the West Coast made it hard for me to have another... Read More makeup trial. After all the positive remarks from my sister and parents, I looked over the wedding pictures she was in and decided to take my chance and go with the company for my wedding. Let me tell you it was the best risk I took. I felt amazing after she was done with my makeup. My makeup artist name was Tanya and she was incredible. She listened to exactly what I wanted and worked her magic. She was very friendly and knew so much about makeup and what worked best for myself and my bridesmaids. I highly recommend this company and would ask for Tanya. After the wedding I emailed my contact and asked for the makeup Tanya used on me. She immediately responded to me with a list of every product she used on me. I was very happy with their services and would definitely recommend them and hopefully I will have the chance to use them again in the future.

TO Fiore Beauty