Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

7505 Grandview Avenue, Arvada, CO (303) 424-3033

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Ryan N

Very happy with our flowers. They were wonderful and made sure to stay within our budget. We got four bouquets and gazebo decorations.

Olde Town Arvada family owned florist

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Lisa A

I loved working with Jen and her staff! So personal and the flowers were a wonderful addition to our garden wedding. Thank you!

Florist

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Petra M

We used them for our boutonnieres, bouquets, and corsages and we were very pleased on that they worked with us and kept us informed on how everything was coming along and got back with us within 1 day.

beautiful but stressful

Reviewed on 5/08/2013 Karen R

I had a small budget for flowers and they did a great job doing all the flowers I wanted. They were beautiful however about an hour before the ceremony when I went to take my bridesmaids formal photos one of the bouquets was missing. When I called to ask them the customer... Read More serive was very poor.

Beautiful flowers - awesome staff!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Brooke H

Jennifer and Patty were great! They were so helpful in recommending flowers that fit our taste and budget. They remembered us by name and were very flexible with meeting times for making our floral selections and picking up our flowers on the day of our wedding. I felt like more... Read More than a customer, I felt like a friend. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and the price was less than we expected. I would recommend Fiori Di Flavio to every bride in the Denver area!

Florist

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Jennifer t

The flowers were not what we had agreed upon- no lilly grass, no ribbon etc. I also paid for the vases that my center pieces came in and they asked for them back. They were offended when I requested what I paid for them in return. Two of the bouguets had flowers that were... Read More starting to turn brown on the edges.

Flowers!

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Dawn C

We absolutely LOVED our flowers along with the lovely staff at Fiori Di Flavio. Jen and her mom are soooo sweet! Jen helped me not only plan and design my flowers for the wedding and reception but she also helped me stay calm when other vendors were making my special more... Read More stressful then needed. I would tell everyone and their moms to go to Fiori Di Flavio!

Beautiful and Reasonably Priced!

Reviewed on 9/01/2012 Beth U

Jennifer is a wonderful floral designer. This shop is amazing! For the same price I was quoted elsewhere (without delivery), she was able to deliver my flowers to Estes Park - on time, beautiful, and fresh!

Ask For Patti!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Kristen B

I used this florist and met with the owner Patti several times. She was great and answered all my emails. Unfortunately her daughter was the one who ended up doing my flowers. I was in tears when I left, they were awful! My now husband went back with the bouquet and her fix it.... Read More When my best friend showed up and saw it she took it back yet again. The Calla lilies had holes in them and the roses were half dead. She found Patti and Patti fixed it. It was the bouquet of my dreams, and she gave us a free tosser to make up for the trouble. I would use them again if I knew for sure Patti was going to do the work.

Review for Fiori di Flavio

Reviewed on 11/23/2008 Amie K

The owners of this little independently owned shop are warm and wonderful. Kathy worked with me (having a hard time envisioning things) to show me how things might look together and give me ideas. All the bouquets and other flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous!