Fire + Smoke

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life ... and mine! After experiencing many great moments at my own wedding, and having the ability to re-live them through beautiful photographs taken by a true professional, I want the couples I work with to have the same experience. From the initial meeting to your wedding day, and with all the planning that occurs in between, I make myself available to help however I can. My philosophy is much more than just providing you great photos. It's also about creating a comfortable relationship that will ease any worries you may have leading up to and on your wedding day. If you feel we will be a good fit after reviewing my gallery, send me a message or give me a call to get started. I look forward to your wedding day!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

St. Louis, Midwest, Canada and beyond (314) 252-8891

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Maisah K

We loved working Jason for our courthouse wedding at the Saint Louis County Courthouse! It was our first time working with a professional photographer, and we were a little worried about appearing awkward or shy. Lucky for us, Jason is warm, friendly, and made us feel totally at... Read More ease -- by the end of our shoot, it was like we had all been longtime pals! Jason is a talented photographer with an incredible eye for unique shots, especially those including interesting architecture. Jason made the otherwise bureaucratic, drab architecture of the county court building look really stunning by working creatively with symmetry and light. Jason captured candid moments and little details (like going back to the courthouse to capture the perfect shot of the outside of the building) so that the final album really came together to tell the story of our special day.

2017-10-31T22:10:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Maisah! It was great working with you both on your court house wedding:)

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Amanda M

Jason did such a fantastic job on our wedding day. We had record heat of 117 so pics outside were not pleasant. He was quick and professional and got plenty of shots in the 15mins we could all stand to be outside. We decided not to do any type of videographer and I am glad we... Read More didn't. Looking through the ceremony photos he captured every facial express of us as well as our guests. You can literally feel the emotion through his work. He is very talented and I would highly recommend him for any occasion.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Cameron C

Jason did a phenomenal job with our shoot. Made us feel so comfortable with the entire experience. The final product looked amazing. Couldn't be happier with our choice in photographer!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Nate I

Overall great experience. He was great and very easy to work with. Definitely would suggest for others!

2017-10-31T22:10:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Nate! Greatly appreciated!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kaitlyn V

Jason was wonderful to work with. My now husband was not excited about taking pictures for hours, but Jason is so easy going and professional, the time moves quickly. He is very creative and works with you to make sure you get the pictures you want. Family formal pictures... Read More were very organized and quick - we ran ahead of schedule for all picture taking and made it to the reception early . I was also pleasantly surprised by how quickly we got pictures back! Highly recommend Jason and Wildfire Imagery!

2017-10-31T22:11:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kaitlyn! Working with you and Jose was truly my pleasure!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Becky D

Jason and Michael were fantastic to work with for our wedding. We met at my house for our first meeting and they didn't even blink when one of my cats decided during the meeting to lose her cookies in front of them. We felt comfortable with them immediately. My husband was a... Read More little anxious about the photographers feeling like stalkers and their banter put him at ease. They were on time for every meeting and captured some really amazing moments beautifully. They kept us on schedule when we needed to be on track and flexible when we needed to be flexible.

2017-10-31T22:11:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks Becky! We appreciate the kind words!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 kristen S

Jason at Wildfire Photography was just amazing!!! He took what some might call your "normal" wedding photos but also took a great deal of photos that I would consider new and outside the box. I can't wait to get all of our pictures back! From what I have already seen, they are... Read More going to be beautiful and unique!! Thanks Jason! You are now our forever photographer!!

2017-10-31T22:12:31 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kristen! It was great working with you two on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Emily F

Jason really helped to ensure that we had the wedding of our dreams. He truly thought of every detail really made sure that our day was perfect. We got to know him when we took our engagement pictures with him and he really made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and got... Read More to know us as a couple. Jason met with us multiple times before our wedding day to make sure that everything was taken care of. When there was a chance that the weather was not going to be ideal, Jason went out of his way to purchase an entrance pass to the Old Post Office so that we could have a beautiful space to take our pictures! He really didn't miss a moment. And the pictures turned out amazing! He was personal, timely, and professional. We could not have asked for a better photography experience!

2017-10-31T22:13:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks Emily! I greatly appreciate the kind words, and all the support over the years!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Payton S

I can't say enough good things about Jason. He did a fantastic job on both our engagement and wedding photos. He was professional, creative, timely with our prints, and just fun to work with. I highly recommend Wildfire Photography to any brides looking for a photographer!

2017-10-31T22:13:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Payton! It was great working with you and Grant on your awesome wedding!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Kristen (

Jason and his second photographer were just wonderful! They spent lots of time making sure we got the best shots (candid style which we love). We had several locations we wanted to visit and they were patient with us and the results were amazing photos! He really listened in... Read More our first meeting to what we wanted from our special day, and delivered on those promises. Can't say enough good things about him!!!

2017-10-31T22:14:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was great working with you both!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Ashley H

I couldn't be happier that my husband and I used Jason for both our Engagement and Wedding photos. He captured so many beautiful and unique photos. Now we will be able to relive that wonderful day when look at the pictures. Jason was so great to work with he felt more like a... Read More friend that day and helped keep everyone clam. I would highly recommend Wildfire Photography to anyone who is getting married.

2017-07-18T09:26:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashley! I had a great time photograph your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Sheri L

Jason did such a wonderful job for my daughter, Ashley . He was so easy to work with and very creative! We have so many beautiful and unique pictures I will cherish forever!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Mallory S

Wildfire Photography did an amazing job on our photos! Jason is so easy to work with. Not only did he capture our ceremony and reception, he took pictures of the little details that made our day so special.

2017-07-18T09:27:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Mallory! It was amazing to be a part of your special day in beautiful Nova Scotia!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Ashley S

My Husband and I are so happy that we choose Wildfire Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. Jason went above and beyond to make sure that he captured our personalities and every detail of our wedding beautifully. He offers the perfect blend of artistic and elegant... Read More photos. As soon as Jason shared some sneak peaks of our wedding with us, our friends and family were quick to comment on the fabulous quality of the photos! He gave us exactly what we were hoping for and more.

2017-07-18T09:28:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashley and Kevin! I had so much fun with you in Des Moines and at Silver Oaks Chateau!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Shruti D

Jason was amazing. His photos were beautiful and he captured us as a couple so well. His energy helped us all stay calm in those stressful moments. Also, he is just good people. At one point my shoes were locked behind a closet door and he removed the door from the hinges to get... Read More them out. Beautiful photos, incredible character. Couldn't be more thrilled with him and his team and their photos!

2017-07-18T09:28:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Shruti! Your wedding was amazing, and your words are so kind!

Jason Seward

I started photographing weddings in 2013, quickly finding out that it was a passion of mine to provide my couples and their family and friends with memories of their day. From naturally posed interactions, to journalistic stills of important moments, to unique portraiture that includes dramatic lighting. I am always looking to create signature images that incorporate the couple's personality as well as using the places they find meaningful as the back drop. You can find out more about me personally by checking out the About Me section on my website, and by sending me a message!