Firefly Floral Design

Serving Austin & The Hill Country

Let's Glow

$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

Austin, TX
Serving Austin & The Hill Country

Great Florist

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Christine C

Firefly Floral Design was amazing! I was a relatively un-picky bride with very vague ideas of what I wanted for my flowers. Rachel did an incredible job basically reading my mind and providing the perfect floral arrangements for my event. When I arrived at the reception venue... Read More and saw the arrangements on the tables I was blown away. Way better than I even imagined they could be. I was completely satisfied with Firefly and would definitely recommend others to choose this florist!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Tina T

I would absolutely recommend Fire Fly Floral Design to any bride looking for wedding day flowers. Rachel was amazing to work with. She was able to take a vision from my head and turn my flowers into a creation better than I could ever imagine. I have gotten so many compliments... Read More on my bouquet and all the bouquets for my bridal party. I almost want to get married again, just for the flowers! :)

Love them!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Maria K

Rachel was fantastic, her work was beautiful

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Monique G

My bouquet was beyond the beauty of what I pictured! I loved it so much. Rachel was so wonderful to work with and really went out of her way to make the arrangements beautiful while working within my budget. I highly recommend her, you really can't go wrong!

wedding flowers

Reviewed on 4/12/2013 Audrey A

Rachel was wonderful and super easy to work with! She took my order, though very small, only a month before my wedding. She was extremely proactive about communicating with me and clarifying what I wanted for my bouquets and centerpieces. Though a little pricey (flowers are... Read More expensive though) I was very pleased with the product I received!

Just Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Rachel T

Rachel is wonderful to work with, as she is accomodating, creative and cognizant of your budget. For my wedding, I had a request to have potted, live spring bulbs that other florists would not do. Rachel stepped up to the challenge and completely exceeded my expectations! I was... Read More able to have a green wedding with potted plants and I love seeing the plants in the homes of friends when I visit.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Jennifer W

We just loved working with Rachel. She listened to everything we said and delivered a beautiful product. We wouldn't have one single compliant or suggestion. Her work was GORGEOUS!!

By far the best vendor I worked with for my wedding

Reviewed on 4/05/2012 Kelly C

Listen, weddings can be super-stressful and working with multiple vendors like I did (florist, caterer, rental agency, band, etc...) can get incredibly hectic. The one thing I never had to worry about was Rachel at Firefly. Her calm and collected personality during the months... Read More leading up to the wedding & her "Don't worry, I've got it all together" attitude on the day-of was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I didn't know until weeks after the wedding that poor Rachel had to hunt down my Mimi (grandmother) right before the ceremony to make sure she didn't walk down the isle without her corsage! I can't think of a sweeter, more thoughtful addition to my wedding day. I still get compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Go with Rachel. She is awesome!

True Professional!

Reviewed on 1/07/2012 Christina N

Rachel at Firefly Floral Design was a very easy, professional, and friendly person to work with. She truly knows what she is doing and will create what you want even if you don't know what you really want!

Just wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2011 Elizabeth M

Rachel did an excellent job. We absolutely loved the flowers. I wouldn't have changed anything!

Firefly Floral made my wedding glow!

Reviewed on 1/18/2011 anna j

The flowers at my wedding were stunning! Rachel worked with me by phone and email since I lived out of town, yet was able to get a feel for exactly what I wanted!

Love Rachel!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2010 Danielle V

There's not much to say, except that Rachel's just amazing! I had consultations with 4 different florists, but none understood my vision or my budget like Rachel. We just clicked, and I felt at ease. And rightfully so! My flowers came out beautiful and were delivered on time... Read More and without a hitch.

TO Firefly Floral Design