First Choice Photography

We cover most of Northern Ohio but willing to travel.

North East Ohio's Premier Photo Booth Rental

The life of the party! Do not settle for anything less the the best. We provide the best experience in the industry. Your guests will be talking about our booths well after your event. We offer unique photo booths and Premium designs for your prints... No basic photo and standard text at the bottom here.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

1027 Oakwood Dr, Elyria, OH We cover most of Northern Ohio but willing to travel. (440) 406-9285

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Vanessa P

Excellent work! Photo booth was top notch and everyone had a blast!

2017-10-26T15:28:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Thank you for choosing us to help celebrate your day.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Chelsea W

We loved the photo booth and had a great time! Everyone loved it at our wedding!! Thank you for making our day special!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Amamda P

This was an absolute hit at our wedding. I cannot believe how much fun both our guests and we had with all the props and the really cool signs they have. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a Photo Booth.

2017-10-06T15:03:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure to help celebrate your special day.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Michael W

Can't say enough good things! Prompt, professional and curteous and accommodating. Would absolutely recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Betty T

Best Photo Booth Ever! Arrived early and even opened Early for guests. They were pleasant and interacted well with everyone.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lori D

Everything promised and more! Wedding guests loved it and bride and groom have the pictures to prove it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Linda L

Top notch professional! HE is very pleasant and prompt with his responded to my questions. The booth was an absolute hit at my daughters and son in laws wedding reception. The props were plentiful Setup was on time. Payment was so easy. I would definitely use this company again... Read More for a future party.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Leila K

Mike was great! He was very responsive throughout the process. I had to change the time of the event with short notice and he was able to accommodate me. The setup at the event was very nice. Great experience overall, I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Leila K

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Allison B

Friendly,professional always avaliable ti answer the phone or a email no matter the time of day and work hard to make sure the photobooth background, strip and guest book are perfect.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Amanda T

WOW!!!!! We hired First Choice for a Photo Booth at our wedding and the guests are literally still talking about how fun it was. Booth was very professional looking, picture clarity was great, booth came with all props, photo album, gel pens, and video options, and the best part... Read More ability for guests to upload to their social media network right after! Looking back we were hesitate to spend the cash at first but Im glad we got a great deal off group on and it was TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Bryn

One of the best decisions I made was to use First Choice Photography for my photobooth! Since I was planning my wedding from Chicago, it was important for me to be able to communicate long distance. They were great at email and phone calls. I was able to pay everything through... Read More online invoices and set up the itinerary through email. The day of, everyone raved about how much fun it was! I loved that we got a flash drive with copies of all of the pictures and people were able to print as many copies of the photos as they wanted. The props were also a big hit (especially the Vikings hat!!). They were also one of the most reasonably priced photobooths. I definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Mike Baker

I have been in the wedding industry for over 13 years. We started our company with photography and we have currently expanded into School and Sports photography as well as our Photo Booths as well. My wife and I have four children Christian, Nathan, Logan & Emily. In our family owned business we strive to make sure we provide a quality service.