When Ordinary is Not Enough!

First Class Limousine has the newest and most exotic fleet of limousines and buses in the area. Our tuxedo attired chauffeurs are your personal assistants on the day of your wedding. Whether you are looking for classic elegance or modern sophistication, our exquisite fleet and impeccable service will exceed your expectations.

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

187 Route 9 South, Englishtown, NJ (732) 972-3200

Great Limo!

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Carrie D

Great company. Easy to work with and very affordable. Limo was clean and the driver was friendly and attentive.

Great service, Great cars!

Reviewed on 3/04/2014 Gina D

Rob is amazing to work with! He makes sure all the details are perfect on your wedding day and is fun to work with! Rates are more than reasonable and they have a wide selection. Our drivers were great too!

Excellent Ride!

Reviewed on 2/16/2014 Jackie V

I looked into several different transportation places, and First Class Limousine was by far the best price. We chose a Chrysler Stretch 300 for the ladies and then the parents, and a 23 person party bus for the guys and then the bridal party. I could not be happier with our... Read More choices. Both drivers were very polite, and they were even there early! Great price, great service!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Sarah V

The only bad part of our wedding, they outsource their shuttle service and take no ownership. However, we prepared ourselves that something would go wrong. The only reason I am taking the time to write this is because of the way John handled the mistake, absolutely horrible and... Read More a disgusting way to do business.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kelly D

We had a fantastic experience with First Class Limo! Their drivers are always very professional and considerate. The limo was clean, spacious and on-time. The driver even had a toast ready for my husband and I immediately after the wedding ceremony. Very thoughtful. We would... Read More highly recommend this company to others!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017

Excellent service!!!!!!!The driver was on time and very professional.I recommend this company. July 2,2017 party for my daughter graduation party at Ruth Chris.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Erin M

Helpful and responsive staff (Mike!). This could have been a very stressful part of the wedding day but we were well taken care of by their professionalism and organization and were able to enjoy the day without transportation worries.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Chelsea C

First Class Limousine was an excellent choice for our wedding. We didn't need to go far but the limo was a great touch to our beautiful day. The champagne was good, although we didn't get to do a champagne toast because the bucket's tripod was missing. The red carpet and limo... Read More itself was beautiful and clean. Our driver was so helpful and such a sweet man, he helped me get in and out with my huge gown and he even found a loop on the inside of my dress to hold it up that none of my bridesmaids found, lol! He was a professional and did anything we asked of him, except bring a tripod (which I know was not necessarily his fault) ... oh well!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Stephanie M

First Class Limousine is amazing! They were very easy to work with from booking a year prior, to the day of our wedding on 6/10/17. Their prices were very reasonable! Our wedding was a good distance from their location but they had no problem accommodating us. For our wedding,... Read More we used 20 passenger black party bus. The vehicle itself was beautiful and well-maintained. Our driver for the day was Robert and he was awesome! He definitely went above and beyond. He was prompt and courteous. He helped straighten out the train on my dress before I walked down the aisle, which I appreciated. He even set up a red carpet and champagne to pop outside of the church! That was a total surprise and so fun! We ended up adding a stop for pictures that day and Robert had no problem with that. We were even arriving at our reception location early and he asked if we wanted to go somewhere else since we had paid for the time. I cannot recommend First Class Limousine enough! You won’t be disappointed! Thank you again, Robert!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Stephanie O

Amazing service! Maserati Limo was a plus choice. A huge thank you to Anthony our driver, who felt like family to us. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Justin G

We just had our wedding on 6/17/17, and First Class Limousine was beyond exceptional! We had a Rolls Royce, and a Limo bus. Both were fantastic! The drivers especially were out of this world! They were such professionals, and helped us every step of the way. I would highly... Read More recommend this company to anyone that needs a limousine service!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Rose M

The only reason they are getting one star is because the drivers on our wedding day were so nice and really sympathized and made the best out of our situation. We had paid for the 14 passenger stretch limo and the rolls Royce for me and my husband to ride in after the church. So... Read More the day of the wedding comes and we are coming out of the church to start taking pictures. The limo driver goes up to my husband and explains that the air conditioning was not working in the Rolls Royce and that it was up to us however it was not comfortable to ride in the limo. Now it was 80 degrees on my wedding day and humid. So we ended up going into the stretch limo. Since we had to ride in the stretch limo 2 people had to be kicked out and ride with family members. The Rolls Royce driver was nice enough to drive to the venue that way we could at least take pictures in front of it. So basically the Rolls Royce was used as a prop. After about 10 minutes of taking pictures we told the limo driver he can just go. So now I fast forward a couple days later- I spoke with a guy named Mike. I explain the situation and he tells me that his boss will not be in until Friday (I called on a Tuesday) and that he will get back to me. Friday comes and goes no phone call. I call back on Monday and mike tells me that his boss ended up coming back just that day and that he would call me back in another day or two. The week passes and I get no phone call. Me and husband left for our honeymoon for a week. When we came back I have no voicemails left from Mike. At this point now I'm furious. I call Mike who claims he called me while I was away. He says that his boss will give us a $100 refund!!!! I said absolutely not I can understand paying for gratuity and fees but I want at least half of my money back the Rolls Royce was over $600!! My wedding date was April 28 - it is now June 2nd and me and my husband have yet to get this resolved. We will be contacting the better business bureau and will make sure all of our friends who are about to get married DO NOT use First Class Limousine.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Ryan G

We used First Class for our wedding on 4/29/17, and it was nothing less than amazing. The limo was brand new, and arrived EARLY to pick us up at our hotel. The shuttle service between hotel and venue was great. Our driver Bart was full of energy and showed us great service!... Read More Thank you Bart & First Class!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Jessica R

Hands down the easiest limo company I have ever worked with - super organized, continuously in touch as we got closer to our wedding date, and very reasonably priced. Our driver was prompt and even helped me with my dress and for our December wedding, helped me take off my fur... Read More wrap in church and made sure it was in a safe spot so I could get it back after mass. He was excellent! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 LaToys E

Exceeded my expectations for my daughter 18th birthday yesterday... price was great very helpful and was first class all the way Her driver Paul was exceptional my daughter and her friends said they had a amazing ride felt very comfortable Paul opened the door for her when they... Read More arrived to each friends house for pick ups she said she felt like a princess will be using them again for her prom in May thank you so much πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kristen Q

In terms of transportation, First Limo got us from point A to point B in a timely manner. The driver was early and was well prepared with directions. However, we were very disappointed in the professionalism of this company. The driver was very over-the-top and distracting. He... Read More showed up early, sat himself down in the backyard, and started smoking a cigar. Throughout the day, he tried dictating how things should go. For example, he wouldn't let us exit the limo until he found my father because he thought it was a good photo opportunity. At our photo location, he was trying to talk over the photographer to tell us fun facts he had googled about our photo location. While things like this might have been well-intended, I felt that it was overstepping. Most offensive was First Limo's rude comments regarding our priest. First Limo had altercations with the priest we were using in the past (due to them overstepping again and not respecting the rules of the church). Multiple times with multiple employees, they made rude and offensive comments about our priest. Knowing that this was the priest and church we had selected for our wedding, I couldn't believe how quick and open they were about bashing him. It was completely disrespectful. If the company acted in a professional manner, we would have given them five stars as the limo was clean and the transportation itself was excellent.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Alexis C

First Class Limo was spectacular and very accommodating! From day one they treated us as their top priority. Our driver was amazing and really put our minds at ease with the various locations we needed him to go to! He even mailed out an item that one of our girls left on the... Read More limo. They truly go out of their way to make sure your day is flawless!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Jessica P

Two of my bridesmaids had used First Class Limo for their weddings and had a great experience so I thought I would check them out. Their prices are very reasonable and they were honest and willing to work with me. Because we did a first look, they gave me advice on what would... Read More work best for my wedding and helped me save a little money. I appreciated their honesty and that they had my best interests at heart. They even gave me advice about taking photos in the park and brought up things I might not have thought of otherwise. I worked with Rob initially to book the limo and a couple weeks prior to the wedding Mike called to confirm the details for the pick locations and drop off. They were prompt and ready a while before we were and the vehicle was clean and in great condition. We had beverages and ice on the ride and it had nice lighting inside. I would definitely use their limo services again!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Brianna C

We booked First Class Limo strictly off of review, so we took a chance and we were not disappointed. They were incredibly diligent in their follow up; being a very overwhelmed bride about a month out, I was NOT the best with checking in with my vendors. First Class had called my... Read More fiance to check in, re-confirmed all of the details, and were incredibly timely the whole day of. Our driver was my absolute SAVIOR - we happened to get married on one of the hottest days of the summer and my driver did everything she could to keep me calm, happy and cool :-) I would recommend this company to anyone and plan on it with all of my friends now getting married! Thanks again! -Brianna & Michael Davin

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Tara L

Our driver went above and beyond the role of driver at our August 5 wedding. He was early at the first pick-up location, professional and friendly. At the church, he assisted in organizing the wedding party as well as ensured that my train fell nicely before I walked down the... Read More aisle. Afterwards, he was very attentive and made sure that my husband and I had cold water whenever we wanted, as it was very hot outside. We highly recommend First Class Limousine to anyone looking for limo services!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Caitlyn K

I talked to a lot of transportation companies, and absolutely made the right decision in booking with First Class. They were exactly on time, and handled the pick up in the middle of Palmers Square, in Princeton, in a legitimate monsoon, beautifully. Our driver was amazing- he... Read More came in with me, helped me walk up the steps at the church, opened the door for me to walk in, and fluffed my dress behind me when I walked in. He helped carry an umbrella for me, and made special trips to pick us up and drop us off, and even held the umbrella for our photographer when she had to stand in the rain for photos. I don't know this for certain, but a lot of the roads between the venue and church were closed due to flooding, and I feel like he knew which roads would be closed because we didn't hit a single one. His professionalism made the day run so smoothly, and relieved so much of my stress. I would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Cara R

Theswe guys were amazing. They let you drop off any drinks or snacks you want in the limo the week before. Our driver was so nice and went above and beyond. He helped in the church and navigated us around traffic and got us all there in time. They also provide you with 3 bottles... Read More of champagne and roll out a red carpet! I had no idea. Gratuity is included but we gave extra because he was so great. We used the 20 passanger limo bus. It def doesnt fit more than 20 adults. Highly recomend!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Jennifer H

We used First Class Limo for the day of our wedding. We booked the 20 passenger party bus through Mike Macaluso who was extremely nice and detail-oriented. Mike gave us a tour of the immaculate bus and the same one was used on our wedding day. Our driver, Marcus, arrived early... Read More and was pristine when it came to pick us up for the wedding and the driver was extremely courteous and professional. The driver, Marcus, helped hold doors open at the church and arranged a champagne toast for us as we were getting into the bus leaving the church. Their prices were very reasonable and less expensive than other companies we had checked out. This company was extremely professional in every aspect of the process including detailed contract and confirmation emails with detailed notes on every leg of the trip. We had some adjustments in timing at the end and Mike was very helpful and resent another confirmation email with our changes. I absolutely recommend this company and make sure to ask for Mike Macaluso!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Kara S

A must hire!! The team at First Class were a pleasure to work with. We visited their office where Mike showed us the available vehicle options for our wedding. We went with a 20 person limo bus and have no regrets! On our wedding day, 5/28/16, Anthony arrived with a mint... Read More condition limo bus of which we were lucky enough to be upgraded to one that had a restroom. What a nice surprise, as it came in handy for some of the bridal party while in transit from place to place. The red carpet, champagne toast, lights, sound system were all awesome, but I have to say, Anthony just made it all extra special. He was amazing! We felt him to be a part of our crew and the way he was all decked out, he might as well have been in the bridal party. As the bride, he personally helped me with my dress, was by my side at the church, in the park for photos, which was above and beyond anything I would have thought or expected him to have done. Pun intend, it was "first class". Thank you so much to Anthony, Mike and the First Class team for making our day extra special. We will definitely be booking more with them in the future! Thanks, Kara & Darrell

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Catherine E

I was the maid of honor at my cousins wedding and we used First Class Limousine for the wedding transportation. They provided great service. The driver, Kevin, was awesome! He was on time, very kind and friendly, very easy to deal with, the two cars we had (limousine and party... Read More bus) were very clean. Overall very great service. I would recommend them to anyone!