When Ordinary is Not Enough!

First Class Limousine has the newest and most exotic fleet of limousines and buses in the area. Our tuxedo attired chauffeurs are your personal assistants on the day of your wedding. Whether you are looking for classic elegance or modern sophistication, our exquisite fleet and impeccable service will exceed your expectations.

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

187 Route 9 South, Englishtown, NJ (732) 972-3200

Great Limo!

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Carrie D

Great company. Easy to work with and very affordable. Limo was clean and the driver was friendly and attentive.

Great service, Great cars!

Reviewed on 3/04/2014 Gina D

Rob is amazing to work with! He makes sure all the details are perfect on your wedding day and is fun to work with! Rates are more than reasonable and they have a wide selection. Our drivers were great too!

Excellent Ride!

Reviewed on 2/16/2014 Jackie V

I looked into several different transportation places, and First Class Limousine was by far the best price. We chose a Chrysler Stretch 300 for the ladies and then the parents, and a 23 person party bus for the guys and then the bridal party. I could not be happier with our... Read More choices. Both drivers were very polite, and they were even there early! Great price, great service!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Jessica R

Hands down the easiest limo company I have ever worked with - super organized, continuously in touch as we got closer to our wedding date, and very reasonably priced. Our driver was prompt and even helped me with my dress and for our December wedding, helped me take off my fur... Read More wrap in church and made sure it was in a safe spot so I could get it back after mass. He was excellent! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 LaToys E

Exceeded my expectations for my daughter 18th birthday yesterday... price was great very helpful and was first class all the way Her driver Paul was exceptional my daughter and her friends said they had a amazing ride felt very comfortable Paul opened the door for her when they... Read More arrived to each friends house for pick ups she said she felt like a princess will be using them again for her prom in May thank you so much πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kristen Q

In terms of transportation, First Limo got us from point A to point B in a timely manner. The driver was early and was well prepared with directions. However, we were very disappointed in the professionalism of this company. The driver was very over-the-top and distracting. He... Read More showed up early, sat himself down in the backyard, and started smoking a cigar. Throughout the day, he tried dictating how things should go. For example, he wouldn't let us exit the limo until he found my father because he thought it was a good photo opportunity. At our photo location, he was trying to talk over the photographer to tell us fun facts he had googled about our photo location. While things like this might have been well-intended, I felt that it was overstepping. Most offensive was First Limo's rude comments regarding our priest. First Limo had altercations with the priest we were using in the past (due to them overstepping again and not respecting the rules of the church). Multiple times with multiple employees, they made rude and offensive comments about our priest. Knowing that this was the priest and church we had selected for our wedding, I couldn't believe how quick and open they were about bashing him. It was completely disrespectful. If the company acted in a professional manner, we would have given them five stars as the limo was clean and the transportation itself was excellent.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Alexis C

First Class Limo was spectacular and very accommodating! From day one they treated us as their top priority. Our driver was amazing and really put our minds at ease with the various locations we needed him to go to! He even mailed out an item that one of our girls left on the... Read More limo. They truly go out of their way to make sure your day is flawless!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Jessica P

Two of my bridesmaids had used First Class Limo for their weddings and had a great experience so I thought I would check them out. Their prices are very reasonable and they were honest and willing to work with me. Because we did a first look, they gave me advice on what would... Read More work best for my wedding and helped me save a little money. I appreciated their honesty and that they had my best interests at heart. They even gave me advice about taking photos in the park and brought up things I might not have thought of otherwise. I worked with Rob initially to book the limo and a couple weeks prior to the wedding Mike called to confirm the details for the pick locations and drop off. They were prompt and ready a while before we were and the vehicle was clean and in great condition. We had beverages and ice on the ride and it had nice lighting inside. I would definitely use their limo services again!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Brianna C

We booked First Class Limo strictly off of review, so we took a chance and we were not disappointed. They were incredibly diligent in their follow up; being a very overwhelmed bride about a month out, I was NOT the best with checking in with my vendors. First Class had called my... Read More fiance to check in, re-confirmed all of the details, and were incredibly timely the whole day of. Our driver was my absolute SAVIOR - we happened to get married on one of the hottest days of the summer and my driver did everything she could to keep me calm, happy and cool :-) I would recommend this company to anyone and plan on it with all of my friends now getting married! Thanks again! -Brianna & Michael Davin

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Tara L

Our driver went above and beyond the role of driver at our August 5 wedding. He was early at the first pick-up location, professional and friendly. At the church, he assisted in organizing the wedding party as well as ensured that my train fell nicely before I walked down the... Read More aisle. Afterwards, he was very attentive and made sure that my husband and I had cold water whenever we wanted, as it was very hot outside. We highly recommend First Class Limousine to anyone looking for limo services!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Caitlyn K

I talked to a lot of transportation companies, and absolutely made the right decision in booking with First Class. They were exactly on time, and handled the pick up in the middle of Palmers Square, in Princeton, in a legitimate monsoon, beautifully. Our driver was amazing- he... Read More came in with me, helped me walk up the steps at the church, opened the door for me to walk in, and fluffed my dress behind me when I walked in. He helped carry an umbrella for me, and made special trips to pick us up and drop us off, and even held the umbrella for our photographer when she had to stand in the rain for photos. I don't know this for certain, but a lot of the roads between the venue and church were closed due to flooding, and I feel like he knew which roads would be closed because we didn't hit a single one. His professionalism made the day run so smoothly, and relieved so much of my stress. I would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Cara R

Theswe guys were amazing. They let you drop off any drinks or snacks you want in the limo the week before. Our driver was so nice and went above and beyond. He helped in the church and navigated us around traffic and got us all there in time. They also provide you with 3 bottles... Read More of champagne and roll out a red carpet! I had no idea. Gratuity is included but we gave extra because he was so great. We used the 20 passanger limo bus. It def doesnt fit more than 20 adults. Highly recomend!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Jennifer H

We used First Class Limo for the day of our wedding. We booked the 20 passenger party bus through Mike Macaluso who was extremely nice and detail-oriented. Mike gave us a tour of the immaculate bus and the same one was used on our wedding day. Our driver, Marcus, arrived early... Read More and was pristine when it came to pick us up for the wedding and the driver was extremely courteous and professional. The driver, Marcus, helped hold doors open at the church and arranged a champagne toast for us as we were getting into the bus leaving the church. Their prices were very reasonable and less expensive than other companies we had checked out. This company was extremely professional in every aspect of the process including detailed contract and confirmation emails with detailed notes on every leg of the trip. We had some adjustments in timing at the end and Mike was very helpful and resent another confirmation email with our changes. I absolutely recommend this company and make sure to ask for Mike Macaluso!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Kara S

A must hire!! The team at First Class were a pleasure to work with. We visited their office where Mike showed us the available vehicle options for our wedding. We went with a 20 person limo bus and have no regrets! On our wedding day, 5/28/16, Anthony arrived with a mint... Read More condition limo bus of which we were lucky enough to be upgraded to one that had a restroom. What a nice surprise, as it came in handy for some of the bridal party while in transit from place to place. The red carpet, champagne toast, lights, sound system were all awesome, but I have to say, Anthony just made it all extra special. He was amazing! We felt him to be a part of our crew and the way he was all decked out, he might as well have been in the bridal party. As the bride, he personally helped me with my dress, was by my side at the church, in the park for photos, which was above and beyond anything I would have thought or expected him to have done. Pun intend, it was "first class". Thank you so much to Anthony, Mike and the First Class team for making our day extra special. We will definitely be booking more with them in the future! Thanks, Kara & Darrell

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Catherine E

I was the maid of honor at my cousins wedding and we used First Class Limousine for the wedding transportation. They provided great service. The driver, Kevin, was awesome! He was on time, very kind and friendly, very easy to deal with, the two cars we had (limousine and party... Read More bus) were very clean. Overall very great service. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Samantha A

From start to finish this company is absolutely phenomenal! Our driver Anthony SAVED my morning! I ripped my dress and NO ONE had pins. He rushed me some from his kit in his limo! Had umbrellas prepared for the ladies, he carried my dress and made sure it was perfectly fluffed.... Read More He even walked me into the church with my dad and helped up until the very second of my grand entrance. He was AMAZING! Our limo was clean & gorgeous too!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Melissa B

My husband and I used First Class Limousine for our wedding day transportation and we were blown away by the level of service we received! From the initial booking all the way up to the taking us to our reception, the level of professionalism was phenomenal. We had two limos and... Read More a Bentley, all three drivers arrived early, were so nice and took amazing care of us. They even fluffed my train as I entered the ceremony and had water waiting for us as we left the church – so thoughtful! They also surprised us with champagne when we arrived at the venue. We can’t thank you enough for making us feel so special on our wedding day, we love you guys!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Allison M

My husband and I got married on 11/6/15 and we were blown away by the services that First Class provided. They were more than just a limo service; they made sure that the wedding day went as smoothly as possible. Our driver, Bill Bradley, was my saving grace throughout the day.... Read More He made sure I was calm and happy at all times and even told a guest who wanted pictures of me before the ceremony to kindly head into the church. I would recommend them 100% to anyone getting married. We had 0 complaints and hope we have the pleasure of working with them again some day. Thatnk you Bill Bradley and First Class Limousine !!! Allison and Kyle Holeman Married on 11/6/15

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Alissa P

First Class Limo was easy to deal with and contract. Driver arrived on time and was very pleasant! Drove safely time efficient!

Great Company!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Allyson M

Very nice and reliable company!! From the time we booked up until the day of our wedding the staff at first class were so nice and professional. We used their 20 person party bus which was great and the Rolls Royce which was just re-done so beautiful. The drivers the day of were... Read More on time and such nice people!! Thank you!!

Great!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Caitlin F

Our limo was on time, and was a GREAT price. We originally wanted a larger party bus, but it was booked, so we downsized the group we brought to our first look and went with the new 12-person Mercedes Sprinter, which was SO clean and awesome inside (plus a fantastic price!!).... Read More The driver was on time and courteous. We wound up not being able to do our second pick up location (at no fault of theirs!) and he did his best to get us where we needed to be as quickly as possible.

Look No Further for a Limo!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Jen R

WOW! I cannot thank this company enough for their professionalism, promptness, and attention to detail on our wedding day! Hector was incredible, from getting people onto and off of the party bus all day, to calming everyone's nerves and setting everyone at ease. Not only did he... Read More transport us around, he was like a wedding day-of coordinator! The awesome services of First Class Limousine, particularly from Hector, are much appreciated!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

I can't speak highly enough of Jay, Maria and their whole team! On 8-29-15 they made sure that my bride, her bridesmaids, my groomsmen and I got to and from our wedding ceremony on time, in style, and with a lot of great laughs and memories!!! I highly recommend you contact them... Read More for your next event! Thank you Jay and your whole team for making my wedding day perfect and getting everyone everywhere they needed to be! We had a Classic Car, their 20 Person Party bus and a Shuttle. Scheduling and booking our event was so easy because they walked me through the simple process and covered all the bases for me so I didn't have to worry. Then on the day of, the Drivers were incredibly polite and really went out of their way to make our experience and day extra special. Especially Marco who drove our Rolls Royce. You MUST request him!!! He was funny, knows his directions better than the GPS systems, is a true gentleman and goes above and beyond to ensure you're on-time and where you need to be, when you need to be there! He's the BEST!!! They book up fast so call them soon; you will be happy you did! - have a great event!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Jillian A

First Class Limousine was a great company to work with, and we couldn't have asked for a better driver. Robert was right behind me with water every time I looked overwhelmed and got us where we needed to be quickly and efficiently. There was even a red carpet waiting for me... Read More every time I got in and out of the limo! Everyone I spoke to when I called was equally as nice, and, for someone who had no idea what she was doing, they gave me perfect recommendations on timing that I quickly adopted and worked out amazingly. Hire them!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Nicole C

Our whole experience was amazing! Hector was very sincere, nice, and respectful. He made us feel safe while driving. The booking and price was great! We booked a party bus which was clean and comfortable for our wedding party. I highly recommend!

2015-08-26T08:18:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback. There is no better advertising than a happy customer. I will print your review and share with Hector. He loves the praise!!!