First Class Travel- Honeymoons & Weddings

First Class Travel is a family owned business for over 30 years. We specialize in romance travel. We cater to the discerning traveler who has an extreme appreciation for a "First Class" vacation! Online shopping is fun, pictures are always beautiful, and good marketing can make anything look spectacular! But when you are in need of a high quality vacation experience, you want to be certain that it is FIRST CLASS! That's when you come to First Class Travel! For more than 30 years, we have put smiles on thousands of faces. We've been to these resorts, and on these cruises, and therefore we can provide insight far beyond photographs and propaganda. We can give you a firsthand account of what you can really expect. At First Class Travel, you pay for the trip, not our expertise.

Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Lisa D

We didn't originally plan on using a travel agent for our honeymoon, but happened to meet Selena at a bridal expo at the Cherry Hill Mall and were SOLD! Selena is kind, professional, very responsive, and was extremely helpful in our planning process. We chose to go to Hawaii... Read More (Maui & Kauai) and knew there would be many details, such as transfers between islands as well as excursion options, and decided to avail ourselves of Selena's services so we had one less thing to worry about while wedding planning. Selena was very helpful in terms of discussing different packages (we initially thought we wanted to go for 12 days then decided to go for 10) and offering knowledge and options for various island excursions. We sat down with a list of excursions, chose them off of a "menu", and let her know what we wanted to do - and voila, they were booked! In addition, the affiliate organization that First Class Travel works with, Gogo Travel, was highly responsive and professional when I had to call them on the first day of our honeymoon when we had an issue with our flight (airline's issue when we were diverted for mechanical issues - not the travel agency's issue!) - even going as far as to take my number and call me back to check on us to make sure we were rebooked into another flight. Later in the week during an interisland flight, the airline had us take an earlier flight than planned, and Gogo came to the rescue again to arrange our shuttle transfer to the hotel earlier so we wouldn't have to wait at the airport for an extra few hours. It can seem impersonal to call an 800 number for help, but the associates at Gogo could not have been more personal and helpful during those stressful travel changes! If you want someone who is knowledgeable, professional, and who will make your honeymoon planning the easiest part of your wedding planning experience, look no further than Selena and First Class Travel! Thank you so much again for making our honeymoon the experience of a lifetime!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Courtney B

I am an avid traveler, and usually book all my travel alone. However, since I had so much going on with my wedding I decided to look into an agent to handle my honeymoon (land and sea (cruise) European vacation). I made the right decision, and it made me realize just how... Read More helpful it is to have an expert on your side! From start to finish Selena at First Class Travel was fantastic! Professional, helpful, and informative are just a few words that describe Selena. She even us ahead of time, along with all of our travel documents, as well as made our hotel aware we were honeymooning. For anyone looking to book a trip, honeymoon, family, or friends getaway I highly recommend you look no further then First Class Travel.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017

Wedding - Moon Palace Jamaica Grande Honeymoon - Sandals Negril I wish there were more stars to give because 5 is just not enough to show what an amazing job Selena and her team at First Class Travel did. We had the most amazing wedding and honeymoon! From the moment we were... Read More inquiring about a destination wedding to the moment we left for Jamaica, Selena was there to answer any question I had (and I had a lot!). She made sure all of our guests were very well taken care of as well and helped them all through he traveling process! Selena made our wedding planning experience such a stress free and exciting time! She made sure every detail and overall every aspect of our wedding and honeymoon was perfect. I would highly suggest her and her team for all traveling matters! We can not wait to book an anniversary trip! Thank you so much Selena, you truly made my wedding dreams come true!! <3

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Jenna D

Selena was fabulous in planning our honeymoon! As someone who does not travel much, she was very informative about different types of honeymoons and various locations. She was also very responsive and efficient with regard to correspondence about the trip. She reviewed all... Read More aspects of the trip thoroughly and checked in the day before and day after to ensure that everything went smoothly! Overall, the honeymoon was great, and we will definitely use First Class Travel again for future trips!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Jenna D

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Amie c

Kathy and Selena were amazing throughout our whole time planning our weddingmoon. We didn't have to do a thing but tell them exactly what we were looking for and they did the rest! They are available 24/7 for anything you may need. They also hand delivered out travel documents... Read More to us prior to the trip. We couldn't have had a better experience and had a wonderful weddingmoon. We will be sure to come back to First Class Travel for all of our future adventures. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Megan S

We loved working with Selena at First Class Travel for our honeymoon. We went to England for two weeks - 9 days in London with several day trips, and 2 days in York. Selena did a great job finding day trips, booking our plane and train tickets, and finding A+ hotels for us to... Read More stay in. She even came in under budget for the entire trip. We basically just told Selena where in England we wanted to go and she took care of arranging everything. We got a detailed itinerary prior to leaving as well, which helped us while we overseas. We also arranged everything completely over e-mail and phone, and Selena was extremely responsive and detailed. We developed the trip over several weeks to create the perfect honeymoon and Selena took our wishes and made them happen! When a tour company messed up, Selena was even able to arrange a refund for our tickets. We will definitely be using First Class Travel again.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Samantha M

Selena was awesome , and we had a great time on our honeymoon !! The room she booked for us was exactly what we pictured !! Amazing

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Theresa S

Selena at First Class Travel was incredible. We gave her a budget and our dates and she created a trip of a lifetime! The resort, excursions and all transfers were seamless. We always felt like everything was taken care of and we felt cared for. We highly recommend Selena and... Read More her team at First Class Travel.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Ashley B

Working with Selena at First Class Travel made honeymoon planning easy and stress-free. She handled all of the details and we couldn't have been happier! Selena provided top notch customer service and our honeymoon exceeded our expectations and I know we have Selena to thank for... Read More that. We just got back and are already looking into planning a second vacation with Selena and her team.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Lauren D

I am so happy I found First Class Travel through a mutual friend. Selena was so helpful with planning our honeymoon and took all the stress out of planning it ourselves. When planning a wedding, you don't have much time to think about your honeymoon so this was a blessing! She... Read More was very knowledgeable about different honeymoon locations and helped us choose the right destination for exactly what we wanted. We ended up choosing Sandals Grande in St. Lucia which was our best vacation ever. We have memories that will last us a lifetime. Selena went above and beyond to plan our perfect honeymoon. She had many suggestions on what to do while there - such as a helicopter ride, which ended up being our favorite part! She was always there and very responsive to answer any of my annoying questions. I will never book another vacation again without using First Class Travel and highly recommend them to my family and friends. We are even using them for our anniversary trip to Jamaica next year! Thank you Selena!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lauren L

Selena was such a great help during the process. She answered every single question I had and was fully prepared!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

I cannot begin to express how wonderful First Class Travel is!!! I had the best experience with Selena and I was a very stressed out bride but not with booking my honeymoon. Selena made everything such a smooth process and followed up frequently with emails and phone calls... Read More providing great customer service. When we arrived at Disney we were treated as VIPs and set up in a preferred room and treated as royalty!! Best travel experience ever and I will be recommending Selena and First Class travel to all my friends and family. Can't wait to book my next trip with Selena:) Thanks again for everything!! Lisa & Jim Klein

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Erica S

At first we weren't sure whether we should just book our own trip or go through a travel agent. After many failed attempts at mindlessly searching online with no real direction we decided to go with an agent. Selena has seriously been a lifesaver with the whole planning... Read More process. When you are planning a wedding it is tough to find time or motivation to do all the busy work in setting up a honeymoon. Selena sent us multiple quotes varying in price and activities and was so willing to change the littlest thing until it was perfect for us. She is very responsive through both email and phone and even offered to meet in person multiple times. I was very impressed with First Class Travel and truthfully would hesitate to ever book a trip without them again.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Maggie M

We are so grateful that we chose First Class Travel to book our honeymoon. Selena did an amazing job helping us plan our dream vacation Mediterranean cruise. The cruise was amazing and transfers from hotels to the ship were smooth and made the trip stress-free. We would highly... Read More recommend them and will definitely be using them again for our future vacations!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Lisa F

Selena was amazing! She helped create a honeymoon in paradise at Kauai, Hawaii! She worked with us every step of our planning and thoroughly reviewed everything prior to us leaving! Everything went smoothly and couldn't have done it without Selena!! Thanks again for everything!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jamie M

I highly recommend First Class Travel to anyone looking to book a trip for their honeymoon or just in general! I have worked with Selena in the hospitality industry and was happy to use her as our travel agent in booking our honeymoon cruise to the Caribbean. She was great to... Read More work with and did everything that she could to make our honeymoon memorable and fabulous. Selena got us a great room on our ship that was in the upper/middle section and had a balcony with amazing views. It was so great to look out the huge window every morning and take in the beautiful scenery and see where we would be exploring that day. She made everything so easy for us and the entire honeymoon turned out to be flawless. My husband and I kept saying to each other that we didn't want to go home and we wanted our honeymoon to keep going! I would use Selena and First Class Travel over and over again for any of our travel needs. She was wonderful to us and I would recommend her to anyone. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Rachel F

First Class travel helped my husband and me have the best honeymoon possible. Selena did everything for us from booking the entire trip, to printing everything out, to calling the hotel and speaking to guest services. We didn't have to worry about a thing and that made our trip... Read More even better! We will definitely be booking through First Class soon!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Shannon C

First Class Travel gave us the honeymoon of our dreams! They made the travel planning process completely effortless which was so helpful while dealing with the stress of wedding planning. They provided my husband and I step by step details of what to expect so there were no... Read More unpleasant surprises. We plan to use First Class travel again for our 1 year anniversary because I know they will give us the best trip we could imagine!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Arpita P

Selena helped me and my fiancé plan a flawless trip to Punta Cana. This was actually the trip that my fiancé ended up proposing to me on so it was important that we have a happy memory linked to a wonderful trip! It was our first time using a travel agent and I think I am... Read More hooked. The entire process was simply easy. Selena listened to what we were looking for and provided options that had those aspects. Once booked, we simply had to pack our bags and no. There was no hassle! I would highly recommend and will definitely be using this service again.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

My wife and I used First Class Travel to book our honeymoon. They exceeded our expectations in every category: friendliness, timeliness, ability to plan the vacation WE wanted...not to mention their extensive knowledge of different resorts around the world! Kathy and Selena... Read More were a pleasure to work with. They worked seamlessly together to plan everything we needed for our honeymoon, down to the very last details. They even went out of their way to notify our resort we were on our honeymoon and we were upgraded and given many perks because of this. They got us an AMAZING deal at our favorite resort brand. I compared prices for multiple locations through Liberty travel, Apple, and several other private agents, and FCT beat everyone by hundreds and some cases thousands. What was more important than the great price, was the personal connection, the attention to detail and the overall ease of the process. They were the best. We have used several different travel agents in the past, never sticking with the same one because we were not impressed....but Kathy, Selena and First Class Travel will have our business for life! We have already started looking into our next vacation with them! I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

My family and I used First Class Travel for a vacation to Punta Cana. Selena made the experience seamless! She was organized, timely with her responses and made us feel that we were her top priority. She understood our budget and provided several options for us. It was nice to... Read More have someone handle the research and make the arrangements. I would highly recommend First Class Travel to people looking for leisurely travel or destination weddings. They seemed experienced in both areas! I have recommended them to several friends and have heard great feedback as well. Thank you again!!

Kathy Branciort & Selena Bohinski

Kathy Brancifort is the President of First class Travel and Selena Bohinski is the Vice President.The staff at First Class Travel has over 30 years of travel experience and wedding planning experience. Think of us as your personal concierge! We have traveled all over the world and love being able to recommend the perfect destination for our clients. We can personally provide insight to resorts, cruises, tours, and airlines and tell you what you can “really” expect. Most importantly we are available 24 hours to make sure your travel experience is unforgettable!