First Class Travel- Honeymoons & Weddings

First Class Travel is a family owned business for over 30 years. We specialize in romance travel. We cater to the discerning traveler who has an extreme appreciation for a "First Class" vacation! Online shopping is fun, pictures are always beautiful, and good marketing can make anything look spectacular! But when you are in need of a high quality vacation experience, you want to be certain that it is FIRST CLASS! That's when you come to First Class Travel! For more than 30 years, we have put smiles on thousands of faces. We've been to these resorts, and on these cruises, and therefore we can provide insight far beyond photographs and propaganda. We can give you a firsthand account of what you can really expect. At First Class Travel, you pay for the trip, not our expertise!

Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Deptford, NJ (856) 256-9431

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Gregory C

My husband and I met Kathy from First Class Travel at an open house at our reception venue. She was extremely friendly and you could just tell she loved what she does, just talking to her made us excited about planning our honeymoon! We wanted to do an all-inclusive trip to... Read More Jamaica and Kathy gave us all our options and walked us through each trip. Planning this honeymoon was the easiest part of the wedding planning. Everything was hassle-free, Kathy and Selena took care of everything! So thankful we found them!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017

Selena and her staff was one of the most diligent people I have worked with. They have such great options and prices on honeymoon trips that I felt like I was in a candy store. Once I picked our destination (Europe) they organize everything so diligently (flights, escorts,... Read More hotels, tours etc.) and kept me updates on deals that save me hundreds! I had a blast and look forward to booking our future trips with Fist Class Travel.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Tina t

Selena helped us plan the most perfect honeymoon to Italy. She listened to what we liked to do and our requirements for hotels and hit them all. Everything on our trip was so smooth and had no issues at all. She answered any questions we had, and was so easy to work with. I... Read More highly recommend her and we will use her again for future trips.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jenna F

First Class Travel was a dream to work with in booking and planning our honeymoon, especially Selena. My husband and I were both very open to ideas for our honeymoon as we had no idea where we wanted to go, all we knew is that we wanted an all-inclusive resort. After speaking... Read More with Selena, she emailed us several options that fit our interests, and we chose the one we liked best (Sandals Ochi in Jamaica). After that, she did all the work in researching flights and packages, and all we had to do was pick the best one. She made it so easy for us from day 1! She sent us all our hard copy paperwork and vouchers, and even sent us a sweet little gift! And she kept in touch with us often in the months before our trip. We had an amazing honeymoon (butlers included!) and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience in working with First Class Travel. We will 100% work with them again!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jessika B

First class travel made our honeymoon absolutely stress free and so memorable! We'll definitely be using them in the future for all of our trips :):) they even sent the cutest passport covers to us as a gift! Love it.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kathrine R

Selena and Kathy were amazing! They were so patient with me after changing honeymoon ideas so many times!! We had the most incredible honeymoon thanks to their recommendations and planning. First Class Travel will forever be our travel agents!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Michael M

First Class Travel was spectacular. When we first met with Selena we were not sure of our honeymoon destination. We told her some places we were interested in and she put together some itineraries to help us narrow things down. We ultimately settled on Greece (Athens,... Read More Santorini, & Mykonos). We could not have been happier with First Class Travel. Planning a wedding is a ton of work, which takes away from some of the dedication needed to plan the perfect honeymoon. This is where First Class Travel came in. They handled all the details from flights, to transfers, lodging and even excursions! Our Agent, Selena, was quick to respond to all of our e-mails. She went over every detail with us and made sure we were well prepared for our honeymoon. I will recommend First Class Travel to everyone I know and will certainly use them again.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Ryan B

During this very busy time of wedding, we entrusted in Kathy and Selena at First Class Travel to plan our honeymoon for us. They picked out great resorts for us to stay at 3 different islands. They planned everything from the resorts, car rentals, flights and our excursions. I... Read More would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Lisa D

We didn't originally plan on using a travel agent for our honeymoon, but happened to meet Selena at a bridal expo at the Cherry Hill Mall and were SOLD! Selena is kind, professional, very responsive, and was extremely helpful in our planning process. We chose to go to Hawaii... Read More (Maui & Kauai) and knew there would be many details, such as transfers between islands as well as excursion options, and decided to avail ourselves of Selena's services so we had one less thing to worry about while wedding planning. Selena was very helpful in terms of discussing different packages (we initially thought we wanted to go for 12 days then decided to go for 10) and offering knowledge and options for various island excursions. We sat down with a list of excursions, chose them off of a "menu", and let her know what we wanted to do - and voila, they were booked! In addition, the affiliate organization that First Class Travel works with, Gogo Travel, was highly responsive and professional when I had to call them on the first day of our honeymoon when we had an issue with our flight (airline's issue when we were diverted for mechanical issues - not the travel agency's issue!) - even going as far as to take my number and call me back to check on us to make sure we were rebooked into another flight. Later in the week during an interisland flight, the airline had us take an earlier flight than planned, and Gogo came to the rescue again to arrange our shuttle transfer to the hotel earlier so we wouldn't have to wait at the airport for an extra few hours. It can seem impersonal to call an 800 number for help, but the associates at Gogo could not have been more personal and helpful during those stressful travel changes! If you want someone who is knowledgeable, professional, and who will make your honeymoon planning the easiest part of your wedding planning experience, look no further than Selena and First Class Travel! Thank you so much again for making our honeymoon the experience of a lifetime!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Courtney B

I am an avid traveler, and usually book all my travel alone. However, since I had so much going on with my wedding I decided to look into an agent to handle my honeymoon (land and sea (cruise) European vacation). I made the right decision, and it made me realize just how... Read More helpful it is to have an expert on your side! From start to finish Selena at First Class Travel was fantastic! Professional, helpful, and informative are just a few words that describe Selena. She even us ahead of time, along with all of our travel documents, as well as made our hotel aware we were honeymooning. For anyone looking to book a trip, honeymoon, family, or friends getaway I highly recommend you look no further then First Class Travel.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017

Wedding - Moon Palace Jamaica Grande Honeymoon - Sandals Negril I wish there were more stars to give because 5 is just not enough to show what an amazing job Selena and her team at First Class Travel did. We had the most amazing wedding and honeymoon! From the moment we were... Read More inquiring about a destination wedding to the moment we left for Jamaica, Selena was there to answer any question I had (and I had a lot!). She made sure all of our guests were very well taken care of as well and helped them all through he traveling process! Selena made our wedding planning experience such a stress free and exciting time! She made sure every detail and overall every aspect of our wedding and honeymoon was perfect. I would highly suggest her and her team for all traveling matters! We can not wait to book an anniversary trip! Thank you so much Selena, you truly made my wedding dreams come true!! <3

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Jenna D

Selena was fabulous in planning our honeymoon! As someone who does not travel much, she was very informative about different types of honeymoons and various locations. She was also very responsive and efficient with regard to correspondence about the trip. She reviewed all... Read More aspects of the trip thoroughly and checked in the day before and day after to ensure that everything went smoothly! Overall, the honeymoon was great, and we will definitely use First Class Travel again for future trips!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Amie c

Kathy and Selena were amazing throughout our whole time planning our weddingmoon. We didn't have to do a thing but tell them exactly what we were looking for and they did the rest! They are available 24/7 for anything you may need. They also hand delivered out travel documents... Read More to us prior to the trip. We couldn't have had a better experience and had a wonderful weddingmoon. We will be sure to come back to First Class Travel for all of our future adventures. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Megan S

We loved working with Selena at First Class Travel for our honeymoon. We went to England for two weeks - 9 days in London with several day trips, and 2 days in York. Selena did a great job finding day trips, booking our plane and train tickets, and finding A+ hotels for us to... Read More stay in. She even came in under budget for the entire trip. We basically just told Selena where in England we wanted to go and she took care of arranging everything. We got a detailed itinerary prior to leaving as well, which helped us while we overseas. We also arranged everything completely over e-mail and phone, and Selena was extremely responsive and detailed. We developed the trip over several weeks to create the perfect honeymoon and Selena took our wishes and made them happen! When a tour company messed up, Selena was even able to arrange a refund for our tickets. We will definitely be using First Class Travel again.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Samantha B

Selena was awesome , and we had a great time on our honeymoon !! The room she booked for us was exactly what we pictured !! Amazing

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Theresa S

Selena at First Class Travel was incredible. We gave her a budget and our dates and she created a trip of a lifetime! The resort, excursions and all transfers were seamless. We always felt like everything was taken care of and we felt cared for. We highly recommend Selena and... Read More her team at First Class Travel.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Ashley B

Working with Selena at First Class Travel made honeymoon planning easy and stress-free. She handled all of the details and we couldn't have been happier! Selena provided top notch customer service and our honeymoon exceeded our expectations and I know we have Selena to thank for... Read More that. We just got back and are already looking into planning a second vacation with Selena and her team.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Lauren D

I am so happy I found First Class Travel through a mutual friend. Selena was so helpful with planning our honeymoon and took all the stress out of planning it ourselves. When planning a wedding, you don't have much time to think about your honeymoon so this was a blessing! She... Read More was very knowledgeable about different honeymoon locations and helped us choose the right destination for exactly what we wanted. We ended up choosing Sandals Grande in St. Lucia which was our best vacation ever. We have memories that will last us a lifetime. Selena went above and beyond to plan our perfect honeymoon. She had many suggestions on what to do while there - such as a helicopter ride, which ended up being our favorite part! She was always there and very responsive to answer any of my annoying questions. I will never book another vacation again without using First Class Travel and highly recommend them to my family and friends. We are even using them for our anniversary trip to Jamaica next year! Thank you Selena!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lauren L

Selena was such a great help during the process. She answered every single question I had and was fully prepared!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

I cannot begin to express how wonderful First Class Travel is!!! I had the best experience with Selena and I was a very stressed out bride but not with booking my honeymoon. Selena made everything such a smooth process and followed up frequently with emails and phone calls... Read More providing great customer service. When we arrived at Disney we were treated as VIPs and set up in a preferred room and treated as royalty!! Best travel experience ever and I will be recommending Selena and First Class travel to all my friends and family. Can't wait to book my next trip with Selena:) Thanks again for everything!! Lisa & Jim Klein

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Erica S

At first we weren't sure whether we should just book our own trip or go through a travel agent. After many failed attempts at mindlessly searching online with no real direction we decided to go with an agent. Selena has seriously been a lifesaver with the whole planning... Read More process. When you are planning a wedding it is tough to find time or motivation to do all the busy work in setting up a honeymoon. Selena sent us multiple quotes varying in price and activities and was so willing to change the littlest thing until it was perfect for us. She is very responsive through both email and phone and even offered to meet in person multiple times. I was very impressed with First Class Travel and truthfully would hesitate to ever book a trip without them again.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Maggie M

We are so grateful that we chose First Class Travel to book our honeymoon. Selena did an amazing job helping us plan our dream vacation Mediterranean cruise. The cruise was amazing and transfers from hotels to the ship were smooth and made the trip stress-free. We would highly... Read More recommend them and will definitely be using them again for our future vacations!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Lisa F

Selena was amazing! She helped create a honeymoon in paradise at Kauai, Hawaii! She worked with us every step of our planning and thoroughly reviewed everything prior to us leaving! Everything went smoothly and couldn't have done it without Selena!! Thanks again for everything!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jamie M

I highly recommend First Class Travel to anyone looking to book a trip for their honeymoon or just in general! I have worked with Selena in the hospitality industry and was happy to use her as our travel agent in booking our honeymoon cruise to the Caribbean. She was great to... Read More work with and did everything that she could to make our honeymoon memorable and fabulous. Selena got us a great room on our ship that was in the upper/middle section and had a balcony with amazing views. It was so great to look out the huge window every morning and take in the beautiful scenery and see where we would be exploring that day. She made everything so easy for us and the entire honeymoon turned out to be flawless. My husband and I kept saying to each other that we didn't want to go home and we wanted our honeymoon to keep going! I would use Selena and First Class Travel over and over again for any of our travel needs. She was wonderful to us and I would recommend her to anyone. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Rachel F

First Class travel helped my husband and me have the best honeymoon possible. Selena did everything for us from booking the entire trip, to printing everything out, to calling the hotel and speaking to guest services. We didn't have to worry about a thing and that made our trip... Read More even better! We will definitely be booking through First Class soon!

Kathy Branciort & Selena Bohinski

Kathy Brancifort is the President of First class Travel and Selena Bohinski is the Vice President.The staff at First Class Travel has over 30 years of travel experience and wedding planning experience. Think of us as your personal concierge! We have traveled all over the world and love being able to recommend the perfect destination for our clients. We can personally provide insight to resorts, cruises, tours, and airlines and tell you what you can “really” expect. Most importantly we are available 24 hours to make sure your travel experience is unforgettable! South Jersey Best of Biz 2017