Creating Musical Memories to last a lifetime!

We're a family owned & operated company committed to helping you create your dream wedding. We listen to your needs, desires, and brainstorm with you to make the day even more special. We are here to help bring your ideas to life, not to tell you how your wedding should be. Its Your Day, Your Way! Give us a call or email us today to start customizing your perfect wedding package!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Dallas/Ft. Worth area (214) 724-4398

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jessica S

Mike was awesome! The music and keeping a lively dance flood was a big deal to us and Mike came through as promised. My wedding planner canceled a month before the wedding and Mike was ready to help by sending me new planner suggestions. He went above on and beyond on the day of... Read More to make sure I was stress free. He kept pace of the schedule, giving the groom and I signals for when we needed to make our rounds, cut the cake, or do other things, and he helped keep our wedding stress free. On top of all of that, the music was awesome and the dance floor was packed. Would recommend First Dance DJ's to any couple planning their big day.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Ema B

Michael was a dream to work with throughout our wedding planning process. He took the time to get to know us and what style of music we liked so that he could personalize our playlist. He was very accommodating and easy going, which was very helpful when it came time for the big... Read More day. My husband and I were very thankful we got to work with Michael for our wedding. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016

If your looking for an entertainer for any occasion, especially a wedding. Look no further than Michael at First Dance DJ's. He is phenomenal and will not disappoint! Finding a great DJ was at the top of my priority list for our wedding. Without a good entertainer it's... Read More impossible to have an interactive crowd. I inquired with about forty different DJ's. But after reading Michael's reviews on several different websites and talking to him. I knew we couldn't go wrong. He did our music for our ceremony and also our reception. We even had an hour and a half rain delay. He kept music playing and everything running smoothly, without skipping a beat . He was very accommodating and great to work with. We are beyond thankful for his wonderful talents and services. Without him our day wouldn't have been possible. Thank you Michael!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Kelsey N

We knew that a good DJ is a key to a great wedding and Michael Furr didn't disappoint. He kept the party going with good music selection, creative ideas, and high energy. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to have a reception with lots of dancing and hyped guests. We also... Read More thought that the pricing was very reasonable for the quality of the service.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Artem R

as

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Katie W

We loved our d.j! He made everything easy for us, was very professional, punctual, and personable. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone still searching for the perfect d.j!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Alex B

I had an amazing experience with first dance DJS. Michael was very professional and responsive from beginning until end, and was very flexible with my sometimes crazy and ever changing wedding! I can’t reccommend his services enough- if you’re looking for a wedding DJ - you will... Read More not be disappointed with first dance DJs!! I couldn’t have been happier!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Marriah C

Michael played a great selection of music the whole night, was interactive with the guests along with the groom and bride! He's so upbeat and fun!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Courtney S

Michael was the best DJ! He made the process super simple and met every expectation we had.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Michaela B

Michael was laid back and easy to work with. I could call, text, or email him whenever I needed to! And he kept the night going to make our wedding night perfect! Guests loved him (as did we) and he even helped commentate our shoe game which added to the fun! It was a fun night... Read More for a very good price, especially compared to what others charge for the same service. We would definitely recommend:)

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Makalee K

Michael is so amazing! I was so impressed with him right from the start. He was the only vendor who wanted to learn about us before offering his services and prices. It was so refreshing knowing someone wanted to know about our story and our wedding vision. He was such a... Read More blessing throughout the wedding process! He was always so quick with his responses, and willing to help with anything and everything. He was so incredible the day of the wedding! He made me feel so at ease before I walked down the aisle. He got the crowd into it, and knew what they wanted! I would recommend him to everyone! Can't say enough great things about hm!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Brianna S

Michael was really great! Everyone at our wedding was up dancing, kids, couples, old people, everyone! He had great ideas and made the flow of the night seem less. So glad we chose him and his prices are more reasonable compared to other options we looked at. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Kelsey W

Michal was absolutely AMAZING at our wedding reception. He played the best music, kept people dancing, and made sure everything was on time and on track. He took over on some things that my day-of coordinator dropped the ball on. He's a professional and knows what he is doing.... Read More Do yourself a favor and book him now!!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Katie D

Michael was amazing and did such an awesome job for the wedding! He took so much stress off of me by being on top of everything. He made both the ceremony and reception run so smoothly and kept people dancing all night long. I would highly recommend First Dance DJ's for your... Read More wedding!! Thank you for everything Michael!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Stephanie J

Trey with First Dance DJ's was awesome! In the time leading up to our wedding, Trey was always super responvie via email, text or phone anytime we had a question or needed anything. He definitly put my nerves at ease every time we talked. The night of the wedding, he kept our... Read More reception upbeat, energetic and kept the timeline/events of the reception right on schedule. The dance floor was jam packed during our reception, thanks to Trey! It was such a great feeling to have all your friends and family up and dancing with you and smiling and laughing. Makes for some great memories and pictures! First Dance DJ's has an online portal that you can use to make your reception timeline and request any specific songs you want played (guest suggestions, etc.). I am so happy we went with First Dance DJ's for our wedding; they didn't disappoint!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lyndsey J

Michael was absolutely amazing! He was not only a great DJ, but he also was a great help in coordinating things like our last dance and our entrance and exit to name a few. I could not believe how personable he was and how much he really seemed to care about how everything went.... Read More He made our special day absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

First Dance DJ's was absolutely incredible. Michael made our wedding extra special. He played songs that we wanted and what our guests suggested. He was very organized and was so outgoing. I highly suggest First Dance Dj's to anyone who is looking for a DJ. They are the BEST!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Lauren P

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ than First Dance DJ's. Their online system made it super easy to give them all the details about our wedding and pick out music we wanted (and didn't want) to be played. Michael made our reception flow so smoothly and played the right songs... Read More at the right times to keep things fun. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Morgan B

So so amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Heather C

Michael and Brian were extremely wonderful and helpful throughout the planning process. We had multiple custom mix requests for B&G dance and MOG dance that were handled promptly. We were grateful for Brian working with our differing music tastes providing an excellent mix of... Read More both of our preferences. The day before, Brian walked us through the whole evening from the ceremony on and I was completely confident we were on the same page and everything would run smoothly. Brian emceed the evening and had a good understanding of time flow of the ceremony. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Emily N

Micheal was amazing! Not only did he do everything we asked, he also kept the party alive and fun! Our wedding was flawless! His online setup is so helpful and really makes it easy to plan out everything you want and need for your event. I would book First Dance DJ's again... Read More and again!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Meghan P

Did an awesome job! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Cortney C

Communicating before the wedding was very easy. They were professional and helpful. Did a great job on the big day.

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Ashley P

Working with Michael was such a great experience!! I was nervous that the dance floor would be empty at our wedding (no idea why!), but this was definitely not a problem! Michael played the best music and all of our guests had a blast. He also offered additionally suggestions... Read More for activities throughout the night and those were a hit! Definitely consider First Dance DJ's and Michael Furr when looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Stephanie B

Our experience with First Dance DJs was amazing. They were recommended to us by a mutual friend who used them for her wedding. Brian, our DJ was amazing. He knew how to get to party going and stay going. He also reviewed with my multiple times. We would talk on the phone for an... Read More hour at a time because he knew that's what I needed. Very professional and really personal.

Michael Furr

I have truly enjoyed DJing various events for more than 20 years. What began is a fun high school hobby has now turned into a passion that he enjoys tremendously. In October 2010, we became proud owners of First Dance DJ's and it's sister company, Texas Affairs Mobile DJ's. Since taking over, I've enjoyed creating perfect Wedding experiences for all of our clients. It's the attention to detail and passion for perfection that helps set us apart from the rest.