First Step Ministries - Pastor Brandyn Simmons

(7)

Schaumburg, IL

Getting Married? Need A Minister?

I am a seminary-educated church-ordained pastor who has had the honor of officiating at over 1400 weddings in the Chicagoland area. Weddings are reasonably priced and proceeds go to a non-profit for the elderly. Weddings are about YOU and are guaranteed to be stress-free and relaxed!

Denomination

Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Civil Marriage, Interfaith, Jewish, New Age, Non-Denominational/Secular, Premarital Counseling

435 Verde Dr, Schaumburg, IL

Perfect Ceremony!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Melissa C

Pastor Brandyn was wonderful! He was so helpful with planning our ceremony and made everything so much easier. I was a pretty disorganized bride and he never complained once. He helped remind me of important topics for our ceremony and was very early for our ceremony and helped make sure everyone was where they needed to be and felt comfortable. He respected our wishes for a short ceremony and still made it so personable. Our guests loved him!!! Very affordable and flexible too!! Thank you Pastor Brandyn!!!!

Great!

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Michelle P

Pastor B was so great to work with. The minute my husband and I met him for the first time we knew that he would be the perfect person to officiate our wedding. He was nice, personable, funny and easy to talk too. I loved the fact that he was so easy to get a hold of when I had questions and would respond so quickly. All of our guests thought that he did such a good job with the wedding ceremony. It was quick, ran smoothly but defnitly covered all bases. He even recomended doing a wine capsule ceremony during our wedding ceremony and that was so neat. I had never seen anyone do anything like that so it was really cool to do something so unique and different at our wedding. Pastor B is a great choice for a wedding officiant!

Loved him

Reviewed on 7/06/2011 Amy P

What a great guy to do our ceremony. He was charming, funny, and did just what we asked. Thanks so much for being part of our day.

Ceremony was Perfect

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Jennifer

I cannot recommend Pastor Brandyn enough. We just had him officiate our ceremony this weekend and he was fabulous. I was a little nervous because we only met with him once prior to our wedding and it was a good 4-6 months before the wedding. From that meeting, he developed a rough outline of how our ceremony would go and we waited until pretty close before the actual day to plan the details. The wedding went without a hitch and everyone commented about how great Pastor B was. He was well spoken, had a great ceremony planned and we couldn't have asked for anything better. He is inexpensive, effective at what he does and you don't have to worry about how your ceremony will go. I will be sure to recommend him to anyone getting married.

Canceled on us

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Erin W

I felt very good when we first booked with Pastor B, and when we sat down to discuss our ceremony he was very receptive and very nice. It was very important to me that I felt comfortable with the person who was marrying me. I set up another meeting with him about a month prior to my wedding to go over final details, and he arrived about 15 minutes late. Nevertheless we went through the ceremony, and he continued to assure me that it would go very smoothly, even though I was a nervous wreck. I had requested that he come to the rehearsal to help us run through everything just to calm my nerves a little, he claimed it was unecessary, but he agreed to come. About 2 weeks before my wedding I got a short little email from him claiming he has to leave the country and he wouldn't be officiating my ceremony, but he passed along my phone number to this other man. Trying not to panic as I am a week out from getting married I scrambled to set up a meeting with this new Pastor who lived over an hour away. My wedding turned out okay with my substitute officiant, but I was very disappointed in how unreliable Pastor B turned out to be.

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/10/2010 Christine O

Pastor B was so much fun! He got us right from the getgo and was with us every step of the way. He knew exactly was to say and was completely on his A game throughout our experience with him. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Wonderful Pastor!

Reviewed on 9/27/2010 Katie B

Pastor B did a great job! We couldn't have been more pleased with him. He followed our wishes for our Baptist/Lutheran ceremony vows. He has a good personality with a sense of humor. I would definitely recommend him!

Send Email