First Step Ministries - Pastor Brandyn Simmons

Schaumburg, IL

Getting Married? Need A Minister?

Civil Union, Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish

Ceremony, Wedding

435 Verde Dr, Schaumburg, IL

Class Act and the Perfect Choice

Reviewed on 1/03/2015

Pastor B was incredible and did a perfect job for us. He's funny, caring and intelligent and settled our nerves before the wedding. He is affordable and gets the job done with professionalism and heart. Thanks Pastor B we appreciated your service. ' Be sure to at least give... Read More him a call.

Pastor B was great

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Kim H

We booked with Pastor B online and after a few phone conversations. We were married in October 2012 and Pastor B did a great ceremony for us. We had a very simple ceremony and he provided us with the perfect fit. Everyone commented on how nice the ceremony was.

Canceled on us

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Erin W

I felt very good when we first booked with Pastor B, and when we sat down to discuss our ceremony he was very receptive and very nice. It was very important to me that I felt comfortable with the person who was marrying me. I set up another meeting with him about a month prior... Read More to my wedding to go over final details, and he arrived about 15 minutes late. Nevertheless we went through the ceremony, and he continued to assure me that it would go very smoothly, even though I was a nervous wreck. I had requested that he come to the rehearsal to help us run through everything just to calm my nerves a little, he claimed it was unecessary, but he agreed to come. About 2 weeks before my wedding I got a short little email from him claiming he has to leave the country and he wouldn't be officiating my ceremony, but he passed along my phone number to this other man. Trying not to panic as I am a week out from getting married I scrambled to set up a meeting with this new Pastor who lived over an hour away. My wedding turned out okay with my substitute officiant, but I was very disappointed in how unreliable Pastor B turned out to be.

Perfect Ceremony!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Melissa C

Pastor Brandyn was wonderful! He was so helpful with planning our ceremony and made everything so much easier. I was a pretty disorganized bride and he never complained once. He helped remind me of important topics for our ceremony and was very early for our ceremony and helped... Read More make sure everyone was where they needed to be and felt comfortable. He respected our wishes for a short ceremony and still made it so personable. Our guests loved him!!! Very affordable and flexible too!! Thank you Pastor Brandyn!!!!

Great!

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Michelle P

Pastor B was so great to work with. The minute my husband and I met him for the first time we knew that he would be the perfect person to officiate our wedding. He was nice, personable, funny and easy to talk too. I loved the fact that he was so easy to get a hold of when I... Read More had questions and would respond so quickly. All of our guests thought that he did such a good job with the wedding ceremony. It was quick, ran smoothly but defnitly covered all bases. He even recomended doing a wine capsule ceremony during our wedding ceremony and that was so neat. I had never seen anyone do anything like that so it was really cool to do something so unique and different at our wedding. Pastor B is a great choice for a wedding officiant!

Loved him

Reviewed on 7/06/2011 Amy P

What a great guy to do our ceremony. He was charming, funny, and did just what we asked. Thanks so much for being part of our day.

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/10/2010 Christine O

Pastor B was so much fun! He got us right from the getgo and was with us every step of the way. He knew exactly was to say and was completely on his A game throughout our experience with him. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Wonderful Pastor!

Reviewed on 9/27/2010 Katie B

Pastor B did a great job! We couldn't have been more pleased with him. He followed our wishes for our Baptist/Lutheran ceremony vows. He has a good personality with a sense of humor. I would definitely recommend him!