Fishtale Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

641 Brimhall Street, St Paul, MN

One of Our Favorite Vendors

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Alisha K

Our decision to go with Fishtale Photography ended up being one of our best wedding decisions! We had reached a lot of other photographers before we made our decision to go with Fishtale. We instantly clicked with Noelle! Our engagement photos were gorgeous but she really out did herself on our wedding photos! They are STUNNING! Noelle captured all the beauty, background and details I loved and planned for. On the day of, Noelle was very calm and went with the flow of the day. She organized everyone (aka herding the cats!) and told everyone exactly what to do. Her finished product exudes her passion and hard work - she definitely has an eye for photography! Maybe one day we will fly her out for our milestone vow renewal in Maui since she wasn't able to come with us for the real thing :)

The Best.

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Andrea S

One area that I had no issue spending a little more on for our wedding was the photographer and Fishtale is worth every dollar. Though I haven't seen my wedding pictures yet (we just got married a week ago), our engagement pictures were stunning. Noelle was very flexible with us and helped us pick out locations in an area where we were unfamiliar with. She had no issues helping wrangle in our group for pictures but at the same time was nice to be around and made people comfortable in front of the cameras. We will definitely seek out Noelle for our future photography needs. Love Fishtale!

Best Decision on vendor-hands down

Reviewed on 2/07/2013 Jenny U

Noelle is amazing. At first my husband and I did not see eye to eye on this category. He ranked it lowest on priority, mine was high. I did my homework and looked at an insane amount of photographers. Ultimately we decided to book a less expensive photograhper and after our engagement session I was unhappy with the quality. I called Noelle and she was still available. I booked her as soon as I could. My pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. She was so easy to work with, has a wonderful eye, and gets things done! I felt so comfortable and confident and trusted her to do her thing and she's worth every penny. I'll recommend her for any occasion and will use her in the future for any of our needs.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Megan T

Noelle is so amazing to work with! She knew just what I wanted and got some great shots that day! She basically just told us what to do and where to go, which is what I needed that day! She is such a sweet girl and so great to work with! I would recomend her to anyone!

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER IN MN!

Reviewed on 9/02/2011 Jennifer R

Noelle is the owner of Fishtale Photography. She is seriously THE best ever! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Our engagement and wedding pictures were STUNNING! She is very efficient. What I liked the most was that she took the time to get to know the both of us. She is seriously the BEST!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 katie w

Fishtale is amazing! The owner, Noelle, knows exactly what she is doing and was so fun to work with. She was the perfect photographer for our wedding.

Noelle is absolutely amazing :)

Reviewed on 3/31/2011 Krista L

I had a March wedding, and with March comes the unpredictablity of weather. Noelle Nielsen was absolutely amazing to work with. She knew that I wanted some outdoor shots, but was okay with having that decided the day of. She was incredibly patient and never once got stressed. (my husband and I both come from pretty big families and our wedding party was big-13 bridesmaids,9 groomsmen/ushers and four flowergirl/ringbearers.) I would hands-down, suggest her to anybody-you will not be disappointed!

Noelle Nielson at Fishtale Photography

Reviewed on 2/27/2011 Jennifer Q

Noelle has TALENT! I have only received my engagement photos so far (waiting on my wedding photos), but let me say they were BY FAR, the best photos of my husband and I EVER! We received numerous compliments. She is great to work with and has a very innovative and creative style. She is not cheap by any means, but I think this is one of the most important purchases you can make for a wedding. You will not be disappointed.

We <3 Fishtale Photography

Reviewed on 2/09/2011 Scott K

Fishtale Photography did an incredible job as our photographers! Noelle was very easy and enjoyable to work with! We had a great time at our engagment photo session and our pictures turned out amazing! Noelle was very organized and prepared on the day of our wedding! We were able to take a variety of creative shots and traditional shots. The pictures from Fishtale Photography are awesome!

Creative, Unique and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/13/2010 Mary R

Fishtale does the most beautiful work! They take the time to get to know the bride and groom so everyone is comfortable and genuine during the pictures and they do a meticulous job of editing and retouching so every image you receive is extremely high quality. This husband and wife team will capture every element of your wedding in a way that you can joyfully look back on forever.

TO Fishtale Photography