Look And Feel Your Best On Your Wedding Day!

Hey Beautiful Bride-To-Be! My name is Paul Salter and I am a Registered Dietitian and Weight Loss and Maintenance Expert who's passionate about steering women like you away from misleading internet nonsense discussing nutrition and exercise strategies to rapidly lose weight for your wedding to a more sustainable (and successful), long-term approach! Fit In Your Dress provides you with a detailed nutrition & training roadmap to help you look and feel your best on your special day. You’ll receive a personalized nutrition plan with precise portion recommendations that will confidently guide you through your wedding...and three months after. You’ll also receive a DIY, customizable resistance training and cardio training plan that will help to accentuate the areas their dress hugs and exposes!

Fitness

Diet + Nutrition

Worldwide; 100% Online; In-Person Pending Location :) (240) 215-7275

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Morgan L

Working with Paul leading up to my wedding day was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Paul was able to help me diet up until the appropriate time frame before my wedding day. We communicated weekly with how I was feeling and let me just say, the results were so great, I... Read More had to stop the diet a little early due to my dress getting a little too big! Paul began to add food back into my daily intake and helped reassure me that this was the right thing to do for my wedding day, even though I wanted to continue the diet. I felt energized, less stressed and was able to stick to the diet weeks before my wedding without cravings or anxiety because Paul was always willing to chat every step of the way.

2018-01-05T13:21:47 Response from the vendor

You did an incredible job, Morgan! Your positivity each step of the way was the difference maker :)

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Kaila P

The main reason I started working with Paul was because I wanted to lose weight and feel better for my wedding. Throughout the entire process, Paul was awesome and always available to answer questions and to keep me motivated. He taught me how to navigate my busy schedule to... Read More help me stay on point and in five months I lost almost 30 pounds and looked and felt great on my special day! Of course, I was stressed planning the wedding and the honeymoon, but he was always there to keep me on track and motivated!

Paul Salter, MS, RD, LD, CSCS

The past few years, I've worked with 100s of women just like you and helped them to transform their lives while collectively losing thousands of pounds of body fat. As my fiance and I began looking into wedding prep-related information, we couldn't help but notice how under-served & misled brides-to-be are when it comes to sustainable nutrition and exercise advice. Companies & those looking to make a quick buck prey on this vulnerable population - my passion is to empower women like you to look & feel your best on your special day & to know how to maintain that feeling and physique for life!