Every Wedding Starts With an Elegant Invite!

Elegant InvitesĀ® by Fitting Image Graphics specializes in creating unique custom invitations that represent your personality and style. Our work has attracted loyal clients who have hired us for many years on many different occasions. It is the quality of our products, attention to detail and our exceptional customer service that sets us apart from other invitation companies. We take great pride in creating quality invitations for your celebration and look forward to being a part of your special day.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Carol C

Frankie from Fitting image designed and coordinated my daughter's wedding and shower invitations, seating cards, cocktail napkins, matches and reception dinner menu. I can't say enough about the quality of work and his willingness to create our vision. He was willing to... Read More listen, make changes and honor our last minute requests very professionally. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 4/07/2018 Kathleen M

We used Fitting Image Graphics for our wedding invitations and ceremony program fans, and are truly impressed by the final product! I had met Frankie at a bridal expo at The Grandview, and knew he was the one for the job. He was personable, professional, and understanding of the... Read More style we were trying to achieve. We started the design process with a home visit, where we were able to view, feel, and discuss the variety and quality of the papergoods offered. We were able to see that the pricing was fair, and even competitive with some of the most popular online resources. Frankie went above and beyond communicating with us each step of the way to ensure that the design process was everything we could imagine, and that the wording was perfect. He was understanding and receptive to feedback when we asked even for the smallest change. Although, it was a long process, it was well worth the wait! We highly suggest Fitting Image Graphics for all your papergood needs, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Audrey C

I met Frankie with Elegant Invites at bridal expo in Stamford, CT. I was planning on doing my save the dates online, but figured I'd give a local business the job instead if the price was right. And boy am I happy I did! Not only was the price the same, if not cheaper, than... Read More online - the final product was FANTASTIC! My fiance and I are thrilled with how our save the dates came out. Frankie met with us at our apartment to discuss design and then created a custom product that was unique to us. We can't wait to see how our wedding invitations come out in a few months! Thank you, Frankie!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Jenn C

I would highly recommend working with Frankie for your big day, or any day for that matter! He was amazing from beginning to end! I love how he wanted to put a face to a name and make every step of this personal. We went back and forth with designs so many times and he never... Read More made me feel like I was being a crazy bride-to-be lol. Extremely accommodating and friendly! I truly felt like he was excited for me. Everything got done in a timely manner. He answered every phone call or email within 24hrs (usually way less!) and very affordable for all I put him through! Loved working with Frankie and definitely will again in the future for any party or celebration!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Vanessa V

LOVED our Save the Dates!! Fitting Image did such a fantastic job with them. The design and quality was amazing and Frankie was very responsive and so accommodating to my crazy change requests and gave some great insight to make the idea even better. The whole process was simple... Read More and the product was amazing. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Mary P

Really happy with our wedding invitations, they came out perfect! They even do at home appointments which was a big plus. Took a little longer than just ordering invitations online but they are worth the wait.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Loved the games and decorations provided for my shower and bachelorette party! Everything came out great, fit my theme, and made my big day that much more special! Would high recommend!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Denise B

Thank You very much to Frankie for all his hard work and effort in the days leading up to our wedding. The invites you designed for us suited us perfectly!! And so many people commented on how original and pretty our wedding dinner menus were. I will definitely be recommending... Read More my friends and family who are getting married to you!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Amy L

Frankie is incredible! He did the invitations for my wedding and they came out beautifully! He brought my vision to life and I received so many compliments on them. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Ellen M

I couldn't be happier with my wedding invitations. From the initial order to the design and delivery. If you are a bride looking for wedding invites - look no further. Frankie will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Mackenzie S

Frankie is absolutely incredible! My wedding invitations are exactly what I envisioned! He is very professional and truly puts his heart and soul into his work! Thank you so much for adding your touch to our special day! - Mackenzie and Matthew

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Katrina R

Working with Frankie to create our save the dates, wedding invitations and day-of stationery was a great experience. He took our vision for our big day and came up with the perfect color palette and designs. We received so many compliments from our guests. Frankie is passionate... Read More about what he does. A+ Vendor.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Maria B

I couldn't be more happy with my wedding invitation! It's absolutely beautiful and everything I was hoping for. I had a budget in mind and the owner,Frankie, worked with me to design exactly what I was hoping for. Frankie literally has hundreds (maybe more) of designs to chose... Read More from, but since I'm indecisive, he combined a couple of ideas so I could have an original invitation. He was patient, helpful, and really creative. He also helped me make decisions about how to stick within my budget. I would definitely recommend the Elegant Invites designs by Fitting Image Graphics.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Ava L

I worked with Frankie on my save and date and wedding invitation. He was patient from beginning to end as he created a completely unique invitation for my wedding. The final product was exactly what I was hoping for and managed to stay within my budget!! My guests all commented... Read More on how cool my invite was. I am extremely impressed and will be recommending Frankie to all my friends. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Jamie C

Frank designed and created everything for my wedding. Our invitations, place cards, menus and programs. I cannot say enough good things about him and his creativity! Frank was able to take my small idea of what I wanted and create exactly what I was hoping for. He created a... Read More simple and elegant design that helped form a sense of polished cohesiveness throughout my wedding. I LOVED everything! Frank was also just a great guy to work with... easy to get in touch with, friendly, and on time with everything! I would 100% recommend Frank and Fitting Image Graphics to do invitations and all other wedding related designs!

Frankie D'Elia

Frankie serves as the Owner and Creative Director at Fitting Image Graphics. He has 20+ years experience in the graphic design and specialty printing industries. Specializing in the wedding stationery market, Frankie will work directly with you in designing and printing all of the materials needed for your big day. From save-the-date announcements, your invitation or even the napkins at your cocktail hour, let Fitting Image Graphics bring your wedding vision to life.