Fitzgerald Brothers Limo & Coach

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Meredith N

Really accommodating!

Great Driver and Bus!

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Lisa N

For our wedding we decided to get a huge bus to take us all the our reception site after the ceremony. It was a 35 person bus on which we brought champagne and beer. The driver was great, very accommodating and patient. He waited the whole time at he reception and took everyone... Read More back home at the end of the night. The whole experience was pleasant and really fun. I highly recommend!!!

Trolley for wedding party & shuttle for guests

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Laura D

We used the white and gold trolley as our wedding party vehicle. I saw a friend do this and thought it was such a fun and different idea. The colors are somewhat bridal, its something different, the inside is very spacious and easy to get in and out of. It has a CD player which... Read More we played a mix in on our way to the reception, lots of coolers and spots for ice and has glasses. They decorated the trolley with balloons after the wedding. The drive was great and tried to assist with a wedding dress stain crisis. Very sweet. While I never saw the inside of the guest shuttle in person, everything seemed to go smoothly there. We got a 27-passenger I believe and had it going back and forth from the venue to the hotel 4 times throughout the night. I heard from one guest that the midnight run left before midnight which was problematic for them. The driver didn't seem to think that happened however. Overall very positive experience. They were timely, courteous and helpful!

Great Service

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Jennifer M

Fitzgerald Limo was wonderful. They had coaches large enough to accommodate our twenty person wedding party. The coach was clean, our driver was polite and friendly, and arrived everywhere on time. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Allison B

We rented the trolley for our wedding -- it was great and we were able to seat about 20 people on it very comfortably. And it was air conditioned, which was great for Labor Day. The driver was really nice, very understanding and relaxed, which made for a positive experience.

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Anna S

I had won 2 free hours at a bridal show from them but they didn't give me anything in writing and when I tried to book it they gave me a hard time. Pretty annoying. Overall though, good service.

Fitzgerald Bros.

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Michele K

Overall, no major complaints with this company. Reservations were easy, prices were reasonable, and they were reliable. We rented 2 limosines and a shuttle bus from them. Only slight comment was that the drivers were not the most familiar with the directions between our hotel... Read More and ceremony, but other than that, an overall good company.

Good people

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Greg D

We used Fitzgerald Brothers to run a shuttle from a hotel where many of our wedding guests were staying to and from our ceremony/reception site. Planning the event was easy and everyone was very quick to get back to us, whether we called or emailed. The day of the event, some... Read More road construction delayed the driver, causing some anxiety on my part. However, the driver was in constant contact with us giving updates on her progress and everything worked out just fine. Overall, Fitzgerald Brothers is a great group of people to work with.

Cool Trolly

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Melissa M

The driver was great and right on time! We did have a leak in the trolly roof on the way to the reception as it started to rain so we had to move over so we didnt't get wet but other than that we were satisfied.

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Rebecca R

The Fitzgerald Brothers were friendly and personable when communicating pre-wedding. As scheduled, the limo arrived on time and was clean and ready to go. The driver was fun, nice, and personable as well. The only potential drawback was the price...our limo was somewhat... Read More costly compared to others in the area. However, we knew we only get married once and heard great things about the company. We would recommend them again!

We love Fred!

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Breana M

From the bachelorette party to the transportation the day of our wedding Fred was like one of the gang! The entire wedding party has agreed that any time we get together to wine tour or anything in the area - we are calling for Fred!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Daina P

I was in need of a very large bus for all my wedding guests. I contacted Fitzgerald and was told they only had one 20 passanger vehicle left and it was going to be approx. 800 dollars for the day.. I couldn't say yes without speaking to my future hubby, so I said I would call... Read More back in a few minutes to let them know. When I called back 10 minutes later, apparently they had rented the 20 passenger but miraculously had a 35 passenger available for a little over a thousand. Playing games?

Great Service

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Jessica E

clean, spacious and on time

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 melissa p

The limo was on time and very clean! The driver was very friendly and accommodating!

Good company

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 sandra k

The limo was one of the cheapest around. They were on time and dressed well. THe only issue i had was i had to send the itenerary for the day of the wedding about 4 times before they had it fixed on the contract. the limo was nice and clean and met my expectations.

Reviewed on 10/20/2010 caroline s

On time, professional, accomodating- Wonderful!