331 Ann Street Northwest, Grand Rapids, MI (616) 856-1779

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Hilary V

For our October wedding we used Five Star. This limo company is amazing, the driver Ernesto is one of the best! Always on time, clean, and professional. I would definitely use Five Star again!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Mary S

We used Five Star for our wedding in October. Our driver Ernesto was amazing! He was very polite, professional and helpful. When we needed to add an extra half hour of time, Five Star was very accommodating. The bus showed up on time, was clean and looked spectacular. Everything... Read More about the night was amazing. Would definitely use again.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Ashley S

I had five star for my wedding in August and from day one just talking to them on the phone they were super accommodating and amazing! they were the only limo service in the Grand Rapids area willing to work with me by splitting times and were able to keep it in my budget all... Read More while keeping the same driver and limo! I so wish I could remember his name but he was seriously awesome! He was extremely polite and always made sure me and my bridal company were comfortable and went above and beyond by even helping out by holding my veil in a picture! Like how awesome is he?!! I can't say this enough, the office staff and driver was awesome and I am so glad I went with them on my big day! Absolutely no regrets!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Abigail E

I really liked the driver who took us around between the ceremony and reception! We could play our own music in the back and drink and eat and it was really nice inside! Had some trouble hearing back when we would leave messages or need questions answered but otherwise it was... Read More great!

A bit pricy but good service

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Tara Q

My now-husband and I couldn't decide on what to do for our wedding transportation until about three weeks out, and we were concerned we wouldn't be able to find an available service. Luckily, Five Star Sedan was open and we booked the limo bus for our wedding party and a sedan... Read More for me and my husband for after the reception. For a total of three trips it was pretty expensive, but we were in a pinch and decided to go with it. Both services were on time, spotless, and heavily air conditioned (which felt amazing in mid-July). My only negative was with the limo bus rides. I know it's not easy maneuvering something that large, but the driver seemed to take turns at race car speed and we got jostled around quite a bit - which is not a good combo with drinks and wedding attire. Overall I would recommend definitely recommend Five Star (just hold on to your drinks).

Accommodating with our crazy schedule

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Ariel C

We were on a very tight schedule between our ceremony and reception. Five Star was very up front about costs and charges. Our limo driver stuck to our schedule, kept us informed about time and maneuvered that stretch escalade through rush hour like it was a Porsche! We stayed on... Read More time/schedule and got great pictures at all our stops!

Our wedding day was great

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Elizabeth B

Five Star took over our contract when another limousine company double-booked our wedding day. Sunny was great to work with!! We even had to add an additional hour on the party bus and the price was very reasonable. Also, I was hospitalized on our wedding day and managed to... Read More reschedule the wedding just 3 weeks later and Five Star was AMAZING in that they worked with us to make it all happen AND at no additional cost! In the end, they proved to be reliable and empathetic. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Pretty good

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Megan S

They showed up on time and the limo was very clean. Driver was friendly. The only downside was that the air broke right before it got there so we had an 80 degree day, a packed limo and no air. It did get a little hot in the limo.

Five Star

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Jodi W

I called for a quote over the phone and put down a deposit. When I received the contract in my email, the cost was more than the original quote. It took me a couple of days to call them back due to a busy schedule and when I finally reached them, they had no idea who had made... Read More the quote or why it was different. They promised to have a manager call me and they never did. I called back a couple weeks later and after playing phone tag I finally reached the manager. He informed me phone quotes were not the same as the contract and because I had never signed anything I may not have a reservation after all, even though they had taken a deposit all ready. After a bit of a hassle, they were able to provide me a limousine. The day of the event, the limousine driver was professional and nice. It was difficult to contact them and I was upset by the difference between the quote and contract. I think I would choose a different service next time.

Great Escalade limo!

Reviewed on 10/22/2010 Allie A

My wedding party had a blast in the limo. The ride fit all 20 of comfortably and the music they played was perfect!