Chicago's Most Affordable Professional Wedding DJ

"Professionalism with Personality" is my motto. I am here to make your wedding day stress free, fun, and memorable. I will guide you through the planning stages, help you decide on and personalize your music, and go over all the traditional wedding activities with you. Once the big day arrives , I will keep you and your guests entertained, involved, and leaving with memories of an amazing time! I feature pro style DJ equipment, digital MP3 music, computers, and a professional DJ control center. In addition, I offer complimentary modern dance floor lighting, (featuring intelligent LED lighting and DJ booth uplighting), full emcee and wireless mic service, in-person consultations, and a wedding planning booklet to help with the planning process. I'm both owner and DJ for all events

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

Schaumburg, IL Chicago and Chicago Suburbs (847) 269-2070

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Tami M

We could not have picked a better DJ if we had spent a decade looking! Tom was classy, fun, and knew how to work a crowd while still highlighting our style. Our guests loved his easy going personality and music choices, our wedding party loved how well he guided them through the... Read More steps of the reception, and my husband and I loved how easy it was to personalize our wedding music through his planning sheet. Our day could have never have been as memorable without him, and our guests are already asking for his information for their upcoming weddings! He has extensive wedding knowledge and works with all of your other vendors to make sure he is on cue while making sure everyone has a great time. Thank you so much, forever, for everything!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Nikki G

Tom took us on with very short lead-time and completely exceeded our expectations. He was incredibly professional and organized. He coordinated the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception for us and I'm still amazed at how smoothly it all went! He was both poised and comical,... Read More the perfect combination of both! He took immense care with all the important details, making the occasion as magical as my new husband and I had dreamed. He helped advise us, honored our requests, went with the feel of the crowd and kept the party going. All of our guests raved about what a good time they had. My husband and I will be forever grateful for Tom's help in making our wedding day one of the most memorable of our lives!!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Micaela T

We LOOOOVED Tom! He did exactly what we asked. I threw a bunch of different styles of music at him including Greek songs to play and he did a great job. He kept people on the dance floor and kept them entertained. So many of our guests came to me after saying how amazing he... Read More was! Of course the night threw some curve balls so some of our "must play" songs didnt get played but, it happens. He kept music going that people clearly wanted to dance to. Not only that, I made him a playlist of songs that we liked for dinner and the songs from that playlist that he chose to play were so on point! I had so many guests singing and jamming out at the tables to the music selection. I would recommend him to anyone! He is so professional and so well organized.

2017-04-26T14:07:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your great review Micaela. It was my pleasure and thank you for hiring me!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Gene S

Tom did an awesome job with our wedding. Made it a very special day for us. He is very organized, detailed and professional. We met with him twice prior to the event. During the event he made sure we accomplished everything that we agreed to in advance. We got married on April... Read More 1st and he even came up with an idea for an April fools joke. Thanks Tom! You made our day special, and at a reasonable cost.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Gene S

Tom Krejczyk

I started DJ' ing as a kid with old fashion turntables and records about 30 years ago preforming at various dances, parties and events. I became a police officer 17 years ago but just couldn't give up my passion for DJ'ing , so I started up my own DJ company in 2010 and currently "patrol the streets by day and DJ by night" so to speak. Because I have a stable income source, I don't DJ just to make money , and its "not just a job to me". It's my passion! As a result, your event gets 110% of all my effort and attention because I love what I do and care that my clients are always satisfied