Flawless Beauty by Debra

Grand Rapids, Holland, Kalamazoo and all of West Michigan

Let Us Create Your Signature Look for your Big Day

Flawless Beauty By Debra is a bridal makeup artist in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Each client is uniquely individual, with their own personal wants & needs, our team will devises a beauty plan just for you! Flawless Beauty is focused on providing quality service and customer satisfaction.

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

2650 East Beltline SE Suite 23, Grand Rapids, MI Grand Rapids, Holland, Kalamazoo and all of West Michigan (888) 423-7117

Fabulous wedding hair/makeup services

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Tara Q

Debra and her team are simply AMAZING. They took my ideas for my wedding hair and makeup and ran with them, and the end result was better than I could have ever imagined. They also did a wonderful job with my three bridesmaids and my mom. To top it off, the team was just plain... Read More fun to hang out and chat with before the big day. I felt calm and relaxed while listening to Debra's rocking 80s playlist :) I can't recommend Flawless Beauty by Debra enough!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Lara J

Debra and her crew were the makeup artists we hired to do our daughters wedding. True artists! These three ladies did a bridal party of 1 bride, 5 bridesmaids, 2 Mamas and 1 Granny. Their professionalism was obvious and their applications stayed on throughout the night,... Read More through tears, sweat and lots of laughter. I say wholeheartedly, THANK YOU! If you are looking for excellence, You can feel confident that Debra and her team will give you exactly what you looking for.

Absolutely Perfect! Engagement Pictures Hair/Make-up (Bride AND Groom to be)

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Christie B

Debra and her team are absolutely AMAZING! We utilized her services in preparation for our engagement photos. Since we are spending money on having a professional photographer, it only made sense to have our hair and make-up done professionally. Our engagement session was on a... Read More Sunday evening (August 9th, 2015), so I asked my photographer for any recommendations on make-up artist since most salons are closed on Sundays. Debra came highly recommended from my photographer. Who better to get a recommendation from than a photographer that edits photos for a living and who sees the difference make-up can make on the outcome of photos!? I immediately contacted Debra and she was very prompt with returning any messages whether email or voicemail and made the whole process so easy for me! Debra and Dani (the hairstylist) did my make-up (airbrush) and hair then Debra did "manscaping" and airbrush foundation for my fiancé. My fiancé was VERY hesitant about having any make-up put on, but Debra instantly put his concerns at ease. In the end his face looked flawless and very natural. Prior to my experience with Debra, I have never been 100% satisfied with having my make-up "professionally" done because I always felt like I didn't look like myself when they were finished. What I learned from my experience with Debra is you pay for what you get and just because someone calls themselves a make-up "artist" doesn't mean they are a good "artist." While Debra's services may cost a little more than other make-up artists I have used, there is a reason for this. She is truly a professional and I was 100% in love with my end result. I looked like a flawless version of myself. She used high quality products and it made all the difference. The night of our engagement session was so humid, but to my surprise our make-up remained flawless throughout the session. Make-up and hair aside, Debra is just an absolute joy to work with. Her personality is great and she makes the whole process so enjoyable! We went to her studio in Grand Rapids, which was super cute. My fiancé thought he would be sitting in a room full of females and feeling out of place, but that was not the case. We had two hours blocked with her, so it was just my fiancé, Debra, Dani, and myself in the studio during that time. I loved it! Best of all, I just got my photos back yesterday and I'm in love! My fiancé and I looked great and so natural. I'm already booking Debra for our wedding next May and can't wait to work with her again. Debra is an exceptional make-up artist and you will not be disappointed if you book with her!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Katie S

Debra is amazing! She is very personable and extremely talented. I felt so confident and beautiful for our special day. Thank you Debra!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Brianna B

Debra and her team did an absolutely stunning job with not only me (the bride) but all my bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law!!! The entire experience was just amazing and I recommend anyone looking to not only look, but also feel beautiful to call Debra! My husband and I... Read More just got our wedding photos back and they turned out so beautiful! I was so thankful to Debra and her team because my makeup and hair literally looked flawless ALL night long. Oh and my husband decided to get a nasty, uneven sunburn on his face the day before the wedding lol, so Debra also made him look handsome as well! So thank you again for everything you did!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Julie G

Debra and her team did such an amazing job, everyone looked beautiful! She was always quick to respond and eased my mind when I had concerns. I would deffenitely use them again!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Tivia W

Very good and professional. Quick and everyone gave compliments on a job well done all day and night!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Christina B

Flawless Beauty by Debra did an amazing job with my makeup for my wedding. I was a gorgeous bride their makeup last the entire day she sent me with a touch up kit that I didn't have to use even after I cried a few times. Debra is very professional and responds promptly to... Read More emails. I have sensitive oily skin and I didn't have any problems with the product she uses. I highly recommend Flawless Beauty by Debra!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Denae B

Debra and her team were amazing for my wedding! So professional and fun. We had a blast with them the morning of my wedding day. They stayed ahead of schedule and were so much help. I will definitely be referring them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Nicole T

Debra and her team were fabulous! They were at our suite at 7am with lots of fun energy, great music, and of course all the tools to make us look and feel great on Samantha's big day. I will definitely be booking Flawless Beauty by Debra for my next big event!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Kennedy F

Absolutely Flawless! That's all I can say from my best friends wedding on Thursday. Our hair and makeup looked stunning for the special day and bonus - we had an absolute blast with Debra! She is a gem and I look forward to flying her out to Vancouver for my wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Jordan Q

This wasn't even my wedding, yet, it was still one of the best days of my life. As soon as we woke up, we were greeted by Debra and her assistant, and it was amazing. The music was going, the energy was high (keep in mind it's 8am haha), and all the girls looked hands down... Read More amazing. The amount of compliments I received both at the wedding, and from friends at home when they saw pictures was overwhelming! I would 100% recommend Flawless Beauty by Debra to anyone with an upcoming event. Thanks again for everything, and we all love you here in Canada!! Xo

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Charice U

Great service and everyone in my wedding party was flawless

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Brittney G

Debra is not only incredibly talented, but also incredibly sweet and personable. She and her assistant did a wonderful job on my wedding day and made everyone comfortable and confident.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Michelle M

I was so happy with Debra's work. I felt amazing on my wedding day. Everyone was saying how beautiful I looked and I owe it all th Flawless Beauty. My maid of honor and bride maid were very please as well with her work. I would recommend anyone to go to flawless beauty.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Emily O

She did an amazing job! I had a nerdy diverse group of women in my wedding party and she made them all look amazing. She was quick to respond and was flexible with me being an out of town bride. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alicia T

Debra and her staff were fantastic! They were so professional from the trial to the wedding, everything was flawless. Debra and her team are amazing and you will be more than satisfied with their work! I have very sensitive skin as I am allergic to many products, but had no... Read More issue with what Debra used. I would highly recommend Debra to any bride that wants to look perfect on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Laura W

Debra was recommended to me by my wedding photographer, and I am SO happy she was available for my wedding. She and her team did my makeup, as well as my bridesmaids, Mom, and Mother-In-Law. EVERYONE truly looked flawless, and timeless. We were all extremely satisfied with our... Read More makeup. I HIGHLY recommend as you will not be disappointed with their professionalism, outstanding work, and over all fun attitudes. Worth. Every. Penny.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jordan C

Debra was amazing. She was easy to work with, was very sweet and she did a great job. I was very nervous that professional make up would look too fake or overdone since I typically don't wear a lot of make up, but Debra knew exactly what was enough. I felt stunning. Highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Abby C

I found Debra through a Facebook group for mid-Michigan brides. I had two prior makeup artists fall through and had had a difficult time locating someone who was both highly skilled as well as professional and organized. With Debra, I found the total package! She was able to... Read More squeeze in a trial for me a week out from the wedding and was so sweet, personable and nice - she put me right at ease. I was very happy with my trial and just requested a tiny tweak for the day-of and knew I had finally found the right MUA. Debra and her two assistants drove the hour+ to my home to do the makeup applications for myself, my bridal party and my mom. They were prompt, efficient and professional - and all 3 ladies were so nice, easy to chat with and pleasant to be around. It made for such a fun, relaxed and easy wedding morning. The team handled 6 unique faces, each with their own styles, features, and makeup preferences - and each woman had her own look and looked stunning. The artists all took into account each woman's comfort level with makeup and really listened to them - several of us wanted full on glam, one of the group rarely wears makeup and wanted to go just a notch above natural - I so appreciated that no one felt forced to wear more makeup than they wanted to. Everyone TRULY looked stunning - but the airbrush foundation felt like you weren't wearing anything at all. Everyone's makeup stayed beautiful for the full duration of the day. To be honest, I didn't wash mine off at the end of the night and it still looked beautiful the next day. Even if you aren't in the Grand Rapids area, reach out to Debra to see if you're in her travel range. I absolutely couldn't have selected a better MUA. She was very easy to work with, easy and prompt to communicate with, and has the utmost level of professionalism in every aspect of her business. Debra loves what she does, and it really shines through.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Melanie S

I love Flawless Beauty by Debra! I had her do my hair and makeup and 5 of my bridesmaid makeup and let me tell you, they are amazing! When they were doing my first bridesmaid hair I was getting really nervous, having them there loosened up my nerves. They were so talkative and... Read More amazing all of our nerves just stopped. They really want to know their clients and I love that about them! Debra did an amazing job on my makeup everyone loved it! Every compliment I got was mostly on how amazing my makeup was. She does an amazing job, I've heard many things about how exspensive airbrush makeup is, and Debra is affordable! She does such an amazing job I can't believe she was in my budget for hair and makeup! I will definitely recommend her to other brides!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Monica B

Flawless Beauty by Debra was one of the best decisions that I ever made for my wedding! Debra, is highly professional, very attentive, and will make anyone who crosses her path fall in love with her work. One thing I admired most about this experience was during my consultation.... Read More She took the time to not only get to know me and what I desired most for my wedding day, but she was highly informative regarding all of her products and what would be best for my skin. Her patience and expertise will definitely show as she truly will make you, bridesmaids, mothers, etc. look absolutely flawless. They do excellent work and are extremely efficient. On my wedding day, there were 9 people that needed to get makeup done and 4 of them had hair services also. Debra and her team arrived promptly, came prepared with everything they needed, and were ahead of schedule by the time they got to me! We allotted so much extra time to have these services done and were highly appreciative that we received quality work in a fraction of the time! This is a huge relief on your wedding day as so many brides can get their entire timelines thrown off with hair and makeup artists that run behind schedule. Flawless Beauty by Debra is truly a great investment for not only your wedding day, but any occasion where you want to feel special and at your best. I highly recommend Debra and her team for not only hair and makeup services, but overall professionalism, friendliness, and top-notch service. You definitely will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Erica T

Overall, Debra did a great job! Her work space is clean and inviting and she works fast and efficiently in giving you your perfect look. Vendors I've worked with previously usually take forever in matching foundations and struggle to give me what I'm looking for in terms of... Read More looks, but this was easy for her. She also went above and beyond her expectations. Debra had about 4 weddings on my wedding day in different locations. So she came and did my make up and was getting ready to head to her next appointment. My Mother doesn't usually wear much make up and on the wedding day, she asked Debra for some of her advice on make up application. Instead of just answering the question and continuing to pack up, she stopped and did my Mother's make up for her. That was so nice of her, when she didn't have to do it. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Katelin R

Debra is truly great at what she does! She is always prepared and on time, and listens to your likes and dislikes. Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my big day!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kendall T

Absolutely amazing! I booked very very last minute and she was able to fit me and my bridal party in. Absolutely amazing to work with!