Let us help you look and feel FLAWLESS!

Flawless is a team of beauty professionals licensed to provide hair styling services for special events. Servicing the Hampton Roads, VA and Philadelphia, PA areas, our team travels to our clients' destinations. Stylists make every client look and feel fabulous, while continued education keeps our team up to date on the most popular beauty trends. Although the majority of our work is focused on wedding events, our stylists are sought after to work pageants, photo shoots, and personal events. Our amazing talent along with our positive upbeat attitude leaves clients looking and feeling flawless.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Caitlin B

Amberly did an absoutely amazing job! I had a very large bridal party, and with my mom and my husband's mom it was a total of 11 people getting their hair done. Everyone loved their hair and looked so beautiful! Amerbly was great at managing time, and everyone was done right on... Read More schedule! She is such a sweet person and everyone loved her!

Best Up-do Ever

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Amy P

I was so happy with my hair for my wedding day. Stephanie knows how to work with all hair types. My Matron of Honor said that aside from her own wedding, Stephanie had done the best job with her curly hair than any other hairdresser. I couldn't have asked for a softer look that... Read More stayed in place through an outdoor ceremony, golf cart ride for pictures and an evening of dancing! I would recommend Stephanie and her team to anyone!

Stephanie Rose and Co is 100% the BEST!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Katie R

I'm obsessed with Stephanie Rose and Co! She is seriously amazing and your search should just stop here! Trust me, you will not find a better stylist! And what's even better is that she's a steal! Seriously, so affordable for the work that she does! I look at my wedding photos... Read More every day and am just so thankful I found Stephanie! She was so flexible with the trial and was able to come to our suite on the big day to get everyone ready. Not only did she make me and my bridesmaids look like hair models, but she made getting ready so much fun! She was just one of the girls hanging out and having fun getting ready! She works closely with BlushTones (make up) and together the ladies are just a dream team! Seriously, I can't imagine having anyone else there on my big day! And she is such a trooper- she did 8 hairstyles WHILE PREGNANT! And rocked a gorgeous smile the entire day! I mean it ladies, email her ASAP! You absolutely want Stephanie Rose and Co there to make you look beautiful! If I ever need my hair done again (and I'm SURE I will), I know who I'll be calling! #Amazing

Stephanie

Flawless's CEO, Stephanie McDonald, has more than 14 years experience in the beauty industry. As a licensed cosmetologist and master hairstylist she specializes in event hair styling. As her business has grown, so has her reputation and recognition. Stephanie's work has been featured in Artfully Wed, Borrowed and Bleu, Style Me Pretty, Coastal Virginia Bride Magazine, Once Wed, Trendy Bride, Fab You Bliss, Smitten Magazine, and Healthy Women, and VOW Bride Magazine.