Flawless On Site, LLC

The BEST on site hair and makeup in the area!

Let us help you look and feel FLAWLESS!

Flawless is a team of beauty professionals licensed to provide hair styling services for special events. Servicing the Hampton Roads, VA and Philadelphia, PA areas, our team travels to our clients' destinations. Stylists make every client look and feel fabulous, while continued education keeps our team up to date on the most popular beauty trends. Although the majority of our work is focused on wedding events, our stylists are sought after to work pageants, photo shoots, and personal events. Our amazing talent along with our positive upbeat attitude leaves clients looking and feeling flawless.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

The BEST on site hair and makeup in the area!

Reviewed on 3/22/2018 Katie W

I cannot rave enough about Amberly. I was so, so happy with how my hair turned out for the wedding, and my bridal party as well! She knocked out 9 people's hair like it was nothing. Everyone looked awesome, and everyone's hair stayed all night long (even people that had half up... Read More half down hairstyles). She is the bomb and I would totally recommend her any day!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Marissa W

Stephanie was so sweet and professional. She was on time and ready to go with 10 of us getting our hair done on my wedding day. She works efficiently and is a perfectionist in the best way possible. She gives honest opinions and suggestions, and listens to what you are really... Read More looking for. Our entire party was so happy with their hair - everyone looked amazing. It's no wonder its called Flawless On Site. That is exactly what it was! Everyone was finished on time (early even) and me and my girls have never looked better. I would absolutely recommend Stephanie and her team to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Haylee W

I was a little nervous about finding someone to do my makeup for my wedding- I do not wear a lot of makeup and wanted to look like myself. I found Stephanie on line and liked her pictures. She was just moving to Philadelphia and I was able to book her and do a trial at my... Read More apartment before my wedding. She showed up to the hotel on time and had enough time to do the girls in my wedding party, my mother, mother in law and me. She was really nice and easy to work with. She took into account that I barely ever wore make up and gave me a natural look. Everyone loved their make up!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Abigail C

Danielle was my hairstylist and she was such a rock star on my big day. She did my entire bridal party of NINE all by herself. Now, I did not make it easy on her since I let my entire bridal party pick what kind of hair style they wanted. She did it all with time to spare. I... Read More especially loved that I did a trial with her since I had a head piece that I wanted to show off just right. Danielle nailed it on my big day and my hair was looking gorgeous the whole night.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Caitlin B

Amberly did an absoutely amazing job! I had a very large bridal party, and with my mom and my husband's mom it was a total of 11 people getting their hair done. Everyone loved their hair and looked so beautiful! Amerbly was great at managing time, and everyone was done right on... Read More schedule! She is such a sweet person and everyone loved her!

Best Up-do Ever

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Amy P

I was so happy with my hair for my wedding day. Stephanie knows how to work with all hair types. My Matron of Honor said that aside from her own wedding, Stephanie had done the best job with her curly hair than any other hairdresser. I couldn't have asked for a softer look that... Read More stayed in place through an outdoor ceremony, golf cart ride for pictures and an evening of dancing! I would recommend Stephanie and her team to anyone!

Stephanie Rose and Co is 100% the BEST!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Katie R

I'm obsessed with Stephanie Rose and Co! She is seriously amazing and your search should just stop here! Trust me, you will not find a better stylist! And what's even better is that she's a steal! Seriously, so affordable for the work that she does! I look at my wedding photos... Read More every day and am just so thankful I found Stephanie! She was so flexible with the trial and was able to come to our suite on the big day to get everyone ready. Not only did she make me and my bridesmaids look like hair models, but she made getting ready so much fun! She was just one of the girls hanging out and having fun getting ready! She works closely with BlushTones (make up) and together the ladies are just a dream team! Seriously, I can't imagine having anyone else there on my big day! And she is such a trooper- she did 8 hairstyles WHILE PREGNANT! And rocked a gorgeous smile the entire day! I mean it ladies, email her ASAP! You absolutely want Stephanie Rose and Co there to make you look beautiful! If I ever need my hair done again (and I'm SURE I will), I know who I'll be calling! #Amazing

Flawless's CEO, Stephanie McDonald, has more than 14 years experience in the beauty industry. As a licensed cosmetologist and master hairstylist she specializes in event hair styling. As her business has grown, so has her reputation and recognition. Stephanie's work has been featured in Artfully Wed, Borrowed and Bleu, Style Me Pretty, Coastal Virginia Bride Magazine, Once Wed, Trendy Bride, Fab You Bliss, Smitten Magazine, and Healthy Women, and VOW Bride Magazine.