Fleur de Lis Event Center

New Orleans - Mandeville, LA

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Setting the standard for special events

Come celebrate at a New Orleans Area Wedding Venue on the Northshore – Mandeville area with French Quarter décor and outdoor courtyard weddings. We provide the highest level of service so that your Wedding will be the event of your dreams and you can relax and enjoy your Special Day!

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall

1645 N Causeway Blvd., New Orleans - Mandeville, LA

Rain is good Luck!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Katherine K

I started working with Chad Bordelon and his staff in February 2012, to plan my wedding in September of 2012. I selected the Fleur De Lis Event Center , because of the timely response and detailed information that I received. I called several other places and did not get a response or it was days later. Chad responded to me with in a hour! I went to other events here and the food was great and service was also top notch. We decided to use Chad , we were not disappointed ! I planned for an outside wedding at the Lake Front in Mandeville and to have the reception at the Fleur De Lis Event Center, in the Jazz room. Leading up to our big day we had everything ready to go , however the night before our wedding day the sky opened up and it rained and rained ! My fiancé, called Chad at the Fleur De Lis Event Center and within a few short hours before the wedding was to start, the wedding was moved. Nothing was missed down to the smallest detail ,was taken care of. Chad and all of his assistants did a wonderful job accommodating us last minute. To our guests or anyone who didn’t know the plans were changed , you would have not known it. The wedding was wonderful! The food and services were all great! I cannot say enough about the staff and what a great job everyone did! I would recommend Chad and his staff for any event, not just weddings! Katherine Klein 10-8-12

2014-07-30T19:37:54 Response from the vendor

I will never forget your wedding, I tell people on tours all the time about the rain out wedding. All I remember was talking to a very upset bride agreeing to whatever you asked for then asking the groom to explain what we needed to... Read Less Read More

Best Wedding EVER!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Blake B

The fleur de Lis center made my wedding day dreams come true. The creole style food was delicious, the bartenders were fast, and the New Orleans atmosphere was amazing. We had the ceremony in the courtyard and it was so beautiful I thought I was dreaming. The staff are very attentive, and help with ever detail to make your special day the best it could ever be. There is not one bed thing to say about this place, because it was absolutely perfect.

2014-07-30T19:41:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words.

My day was gorgeous and elegant, just like I wanted!

Reviewed on 2/15/2013 Amanda S

I spent weeks trying to find the right venue for my wedding. Living between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, I figured there would be tons of places. However, many of the venues seemed plain. Nothing special or beautiful about them. Just a place to hold people and dance. I had been to enough weddings that I wanted something more. I wanted people to have fun and be swept away by the atmosphere. My mom really wanted the Fleur de Lis because she went to an event there. I wasn't sure. How could some beautiful venue be in Mandeville but I've never seen or heard of it? From the first time I walked in, I was done. I didn't want to look anywhere else. It's tall "star lit" ceilings were my favorite. Chad was awesome. He worked with us for anything we needed. I loved my wedding! I don't know how I would have made it through to the day without all of their help. Thank you for everything Fleur de lis!

2014-07-30T19:49:51 Response from the vendor

Mother always knows best right! Thanks so glad you found us and the day went great.

wedding day

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

As the groom i dont have much to say. I am just thankfull to Chad Bordelon and his entire staff for the beautifull wedding. My bride was so pleased with everyting, she just smiled the whole time.Happy bride happy groom.hahhahaha. Thank.you Fleur.de Lis

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Nicole Y

We got married Sept 19, 2014 at Fleur De Lis. We have our ceremony in the courtyard and reception in the ballroom. We cannot say enough about this place and the people that work there! Our guests are still raving about the food, service, and just the look and overall feel of the venue. It is breathtakingly beautiful! The food is to die for, the music kept us going all night! When we were planning, this is the first venue we looked at and we booked right away, it just took our breath away. The service is fantastic. Kendra, our coordinator, was so amazingly helpful constantly answering all my emails and questions and putting my mind at ease. They make the planning process easier and way less stressful. You can spend as much or as little as you want decorating and making the space your own because it stands on its own. We would HIGHLY recommend this venue for anyone's wedding celebration!

2014-10-11T16:51:20 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you even being a "Chicago fan"!!

Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Brittney m

My husband and I had the absolute best wedding we could have asked for. The staff were so caring and made you feel like you were the first bride to ever been there. They took care of everything from setting up our center pieces to packing our car with all the gifts at the end of the night. We had NOTHING to worry about. The venue itself was beautiful. I had an outdoor wedding and it was gorgeous! All my guests raved about how good the food was, and how much variety they had. We loved the open bar and the staff made sure we had a drink in our hand the entire night. They know what they're doing and it shows. Theres nothing i would change. I could continue on but to say it simply: it was magical. Brittney Skal 3/15/14

Awesome venue!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 amy c

My wedding at the FDL was unforgettable. Everything was so perfect. From the owner himself helping me with my dress down the stairs....to the romantic candle lit dinner for my husband and I.. This place is top notch! The attendants made sure myself, husband and our families had everything we needed at all times! Thanks for everything FDL! You made my wedding stress free and everything I could ever imagine!

2014-10-11T16:53:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks, and I will never forget your wedding or you. And thanks for the great picture's and taking the time to do the review it means a lot.

the best day ever!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Silver P

What first caught my attention about FDL event center was that starry ceiling! How can you not love it! After a tour and a meeting with Chad we were sold! We knew we had to have our wedding here and we knew it was going to be spectacular. But it was even more than that! Chad, Kendra, and the staff were amazing! Took care of everything before I could even remember that it needed to be done. They were one step ahead the entire time and made absolutely sure that my husband and I had the most incredible day! They also treated our guests like royalty! We haven't stopped getting compliments about the service, the venue, the food, everything! And it's been 10 months since we were married! This is the place you've been looking for! You will love every minute!

2014-10-11T16:55:13 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you on your big day. I think its safe to say you will be the one and only "Silver" bride of Fleue de Lis'!!!

Greatest Day of my life!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

I Will like to thank Chad Bordelon and his staff for the wonderful wedding day they made sure we had.Wonderful venue they have at Fleur de Lis. I ams so pleased and recommend this place to anyone.Everyone was so nice and helpful made my wedding day stress free and beautiful. THANK YOU!!

2014-10-11T16:55:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

My wedding 7/12/14

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

My wedding day was an absolute fairy tale. It was beautiful and stress free all because of the staff at the fleur de lis. They go above and beyond to make sure your special day is perfect. The rooms are beautiful and the food they prepare is delicious. Also a HUGE shout out to Kendra Cutrer the wedding coordinator she was outstanding anything and everything that needed to be done she made sure it was taken care of. She went above and beyond of what her job consisted of. She is amazing at what she does. Thank you to all the staff at the fleur de lis for making my wedding dream a reality.

2014-10-11T16:57:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks for using the phrase "fairy tale" that is just what we try so hard to help create. I am so glad we were apart of your fairy tale wedding!!!

A Dream Wedding Experience!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014

We got married on March 22,2014 in the Jazz Room at the Fleur De Lis Event Center. I had a " New Orleans/Jazz" themed wedding and let me just tell you... It was the most PERFECT setting! Chad and his staff made it their number 1 mission to make sure that every detail was perfectly executed. We had a cocktail hour before the ceremony and that really added to the overall experience for our guests! I was treated like a bride from the moment that I inquired about prices for our wedding ( we weren't even engaged yet and Chad knew this...) and then as it became official when we signed our contract and up until the day of our wedding I was treated like the ONLY bride that they were working with or that mattered ( and they had many brides at that time and even another bride being married there on that day!) I had a VERY large bridal party ( 26 to be exact including me and the groom) and they handled and managed everyone as if it was a bridal party of 6. Our coordinator, Kendra, completely sheltered me from anything that could have gone wrong on that day ( I'm still not sure anything did actually go wrong!) I honestly can not say enough about the level of professionalism shown throughout our entire experience. It has been 6 months and we still get compliments about how much fun and well run our wedding was! We can't wait to have ANY reason to use The Fleur De Lis Event Center again!!! :) Many thanks to Chad and the entire staff for making our wedding day one for the books! - The Yamastas-

2014-10-11T16:59:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much your review truly makes it worth all the work we do to make girls feel like the Brides they are. Thanks again.

Best Venue Ever!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Jennifer S

I was not one of those girls who pictured or planned their wedding since they were a little girl so I had no idea really what I wanted. When I stepped foot into the Fleur de Lis event center I knew that I HAD to get married there and that it was the most beautiful place I had seen! Of course not only did it look amazing but the staff was awesome as well! Chad helped set everything up to make sure I was happy! And all through out the planning I had a planner that I could email or call at any time! So I just knew that on my wedding day that it was going to be amazing! Well they did not prove me wrong! The food, music, and set up were all more that I could have asked for! And to top things off I actually broke out in hives(due to food allergy) and so that none of my family or guest had to leave the party to get me Benadryl they sent one of their staff members to the store for me.... That's what I call first class service! As to say I have nothing but great things to say about the Fleur de Lis and definatley recommend this place to any future brides!

Top notch!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Danielle A

Our wedding was everything I hoped for and more. The staff was amazing. They catered to our every need. Kendra, the coordinator, did more than enough to keep everything running smoothly. She truly made my event a night to remember! I can't say enough about the quality of service provided by the event center! Everything was perfect!

2014-07-31T21:09:13 Response from the vendor

We could not be happier for you, thanks for taking the time to review us.

Our wedding was fantastic

Reviewed on 1/19/2014 Mary B

We've been working with Chad and his staff for a very long time, and we never thought our wedding day would ever get here. Once it did, the Fleur de Lis Center made sure we had everything covered for our very big day. It was a wonderful evening, and our guests are all commenting on how wonderful it was. This venue has it all, and if you're looking for a one stop shop with amazing service then look no further. The Fleur de Lis Center will not disappoint, and they made our wedding day the very best day it could have been.

2014-07-30T19:38:50 Response from the vendor

I'm really happy all went great, thanks for the kind review.

Best day of my Life

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Brandon C

I don't normally write reviews, but the Fleur de Lis event center went so above and beyond any expectations that I am forced to. Chad Bordelon and his staff made me and my wife truly feel like celebrities. The food was excellent, and had a lot to choose from. The DJ was amazing and had the dance floor packed the entire time. I cannot think of one thing that they could have done better. It was truly the best day of my life. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2014-07-30T19:39:53 Response from the vendor

That is always our goal, I'm so happy we were able to make your night magical

A Dream Come True!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

This is the best place to have a wedding! From the minute I first started booking, the staff at the Fleur de Lis were amazing! The outdoor wedding was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff were extremely professional. Kendra and her bridal staff were constantly working to make the night amazing. If you are looking for a venue for your wedding, I highly recommend the Fleur De Lis Event Center! They helped provide the wedding of my dreams.

2014-07-30T19:41:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review, it means so much to us that you were first happy and then took the time to review us.

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Alex D

My wedding was truely "Awesome" Words cannot express how satisfied my Husband and I were, it was worth every penny our parents spent. I don't say that in fun, I understand how hard my parents worked to give me my dream night and seeing them and all their friends dance made my night as well. WE had over 400 attend and my mom and I got tons e-mails and texts about how awesome everything was. I know it seems crazy but even months later, I can't think of a thing I would have changed (well other than a longer honeymoon!!!) But, really every detailed promised from, the day we booked, to leaving in the Limo was handled, with such class. I could not recommend using Fleur de Lis event center any higher. Thanks again to all the Staff at the Fleur de Lis Event Center give any bride whose considering you guys my number anytime!

2014-10-11T16:50:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words

Elegant!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Claire S

Our wedding day was absolutely amazing! From day one I never had any doubt that it would have been anything less. Guests were wowed by the starlight ceiling, ambiance, and staff. We could have not picked a better wedding venue on the Northshore.

Awesome Job!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Deanna K

I was married at FDL August 2nd. They made everything so easy for me in the week leading up to the wedding. The venue was decorated exactly how I wanted, Stephen was great as a DJ, & Kendra was the perfect bridal coordinator. Guests had nothing but good things to tell me when I came back from my honeymoon from how good the food was, to how attentive the staff was. 5 stars all around!

2014-07-30T19:43:33 Response from the vendor

Thanks for speaking about our staff it makes the hard work easy when they get to make brides day great. Thanks for the review.

A wedding better than any Dream!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 emma b

was married at the Fleur de lis event center January 26, 2013. I must say my wedding was better than any fantasy I had about it as a little girl and it was all thanks to the Fleur de lis event center. The place was gorgeous and there were many options for ceremony and reception. The staff took all my ideas and wants for the wedding and made them all happen. They also helped with the stress of all the wedding planning. They were always there to answer any questions and to help make my day special. The food was amazingly delicious and they had lots of options!!After my wedding all my guest complimented everything about the Event Center. They loved the staff, place, and food as well. I would recommend the Event Center to everyone!! I have experienced other weddings at the Event Center and other weddings at different venues in the area and the Event Center was defiantly the BEST!!!!

2014-07-30T19:45:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the reveiw

Wonderful Venue

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Emily H

I am so glad that my husband and I had our special day at Fleur de Lis Event Center. The food and service was absolutely top notch! Kendra completely put my mind at ease during the reception and never let my glass get half empty. The food was absolutely incredible. My friends and family are still talking about how wonderful everything was.

2014-07-30T19:46:07 Response from the vendor

Kendra was so happy to read this review, thanks. We are so happy everything went great.

Our Dream Come True

Reviewed on 4/17/2013 Alexandra Z

When I first booked FDLC back in April of 2012, I was concerned. I have read a couple of bad reviews and I had lots of questions. Little did I know, that everything would turn out ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!! FDLC is so much more than a venue!!! They are committed to serving the bride, groom and ALL of their guests. We did our ceremony and reception at the FDLC. FDLC asks the bride and groom to fill out a questionnaire/portfolio that includes ALL the details for your big day. I must say I was VERY specific but I was not expecting my expectations/wants to be EXCEEDED. The minute we got down with the ceremony my husband and I both had a drink in our hand (given to us from our bridal consultant at the FDLC) and we had a private dinner with everything we said we liked to eat-- from the steak, to the pinot grigio (and pinot noir-- I actually listed one OR the other), to the augratin potatoes-- they did it ALL. Our parents were also well taken care of by a their own personal waiter. Of course the night ended with a cruise to our final destination in a limo (provided by the FDLC). We had an absolute amazing time and our big day was better than we could have imagined. We were so pleased with the service we sent thank you notes to them. Do you and your family a favor-- book your wedding at the FDLC, it's worth every penny!

2014-07-30T19:48:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this review, it means so much that you remembered all the details. We try to think of everything possible to make sure your day is perfect, I'm so glad our hard work paid off. Thanks again.

went and looked at this place

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 jessi n

i didn't have my wedding here, it ended up being to far from home. However, the service was great and they were really doing some neat things! i would totally suggest you go take a look!

Amazing is an understatement!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Stephanie S

The venue, the lights, the STAFF!!!! All so amazing. they helped to make my day the absolute best it could be!!!!

2014-07-30T19:50:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Chelsea U

Le Fleur de Lis Event Center: This venue provided the space for my reception and also catered the event. It was perfect! The food was delectable and the venue provided the perfect lighting, decoration, etc. to create the best atmosphere possible at my reception. This venue was the best deal for my budget.

2014-07-30T19:51:35 Response from the vendor

Really glad we were able to fit your budget and that all went great.

TO Fleur de Lis Event Center