Fleur de Lis Event Center

New Orleans - Mandeville, LA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Setting the standard for special events

Come celebrate at a New Orleans Area Wedding Venue on the Northshore – Mandeville area with French Quarter décor and outdoor courtyard weddings. We provide the highest level of service so that your Wedding will be the event of your dreams and you can relax and enjoy your Special Day!

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden, Loft, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

1645 N Causeway Blvd., New Orleans - Mandeville, LA

Rain is good Luck!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Katherine K

I started working with Chad Bordelon and his staff in February 2012, to plan my wedding in September of 2012. I selected the Fleur De Lis Event Center , because of the timely response and detailed information that I received. I called several other places and did not get a... Read More response or it was days later. Chad responded to me with in a hour! I went to other events here and the food was great and service was also top notch. We decided to use Chad , we were not disappointed ! I planned for an outside wedding at the Lake Front in Mandeville and to have the reception at the Fleur De Lis Event Center, in the Jazz room. Leading up to our big day we had everything ready to go , however the night before our wedding day the sky opened up and it rained and rained ! My fiancé, called Chad at the Fleur De Lis Event Center and within a few short hours before the wedding was to start, the wedding was moved. Nothing was missed down to the smallest detail ,was taken care of. Chad and all of his assistants did a wonderful job accommodating us last minute. To our guests or anyone who didn’t know the plans were changed , you would have not known it. The wedding was wonderful! The food and services were all great! I cannot say enough about the staff and what a great job everyone did! I would recommend Chad and his staff for any event, not just weddings! Katherine Klein 10-8-12

2014-07-30T19:37:54 Response from the vendor

I will never forget your wedding, I tell people on tours all the time about the rain out wedding. All I remember was talking to a very upset bride agreeing to whatever you asked for then asking the groom to explain what we needed to... Read Less Read More

Best Wedding EVER!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Blake B

The fleur de Lis center made my wedding day dreams come true. The creole style food was delicious, the bartenders were fast, and the New Orleans atmosphere was amazing. We had the ceremony in the courtyard and it was so beautiful I thought I was dreaming. The staff are very... Read More attentive, and help with ever detail to make your special day the best it could ever be. There is not one bed thing to say about this place, because it was absolutely perfect.

2014-07-30T19:41:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words.

My day was gorgeous and elegant, just like I wanted!

Reviewed on 2/15/2013 Amanda S

I spent weeks trying to find the right venue for my wedding. Living between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, I figured there would be tons of places. However, many of the venues seemed plain. Nothing special or beautiful about them. Just a place to hold people and dance. I had... Read More been to enough weddings that I wanted something more. I wanted people to have fun and be swept away by the atmosphere. My mom really wanted the Fleur de Lis because she went to an event there. I wasn't sure. How could some beautiful venue be in Mandeville but I've never seen or heard of it? From the first time I walked in, I was done. I didn't want to look anywhere else. It's tall "star lit" ceilings were my favorite. Chad was awesome. He worked with us for anything we needed. I loved my wedding! I don't know how I would have made it through to the day without all of their help. Thank you for everything Fleur de lis!

2014-07-30T19:49:51 Response from the vendor

Mother always knows best right! Thanks so glad you found us and the day went great.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Theresa S

We live out of state and when our daughter decided she wanted to get married in the New Orleans area we were concerned about how the planning would work. It could not have been easier thanks to Chad and his staff! They are very organized and detail-oriented and genuinely work... Read More hard to give the bride and groom the wedding and reception of their dreams. Chad, Kendra, and the rest of the staff answered all our questions promptly and did everything they could to make the planning process enjoyable for us. The courtyard ceremony was beautiful. While the wedding party, family and guests enjoyed the reception, Chad, Kendra and staff were behind the scenes the entire time, making sure the special dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, second line, etc. all went as planned. We just enjoyed the party! If you want a beautiful courtyard for your ceremony, a great officiant, efficient bridal coordinator, delicious food and drink, a DJ that will make you want to take your shoes off and dance, photo booth, limo, and a courteous staff that is efficient and there to make your experience enjoyable, you need to check out the Fleur de Lis Event Center!

2015-10-06T11:49:43 Response from the vendor

I was our pleasure working with you guys, we are truly honored when parents trust us (from out of town) with such an important life event as a daughters wedding. We love what we do, thanks for letting us be a part of her big... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Crysell P

From the very first time we made that journey across the lake, we have been in love with Fleur de lis Event Center! We stayed and chatted so long we made a trip the next evening to check out the restaurant! The food, drinks, service, literally everything was amazing! We knew our... Read More search ended when we found Fleur De Lis! They made everything seem so simple. We planned for an outdoor ceremony, but unfortunately it rained. I was so upset but Kendra and Anna did everything to keep me calm. While we were getting ready in the lovely bridal suite, the sun came out and I knew everything was going to be fine. Kendra gave me a sneak peak of the indoor ceremony set up and it was truly breathtaking! I didnt even mind that the ceremony was indoors! They took care of everything, even things I did not think of (like a speaker for us to listen to music while we got ready in the bridal suite! ). They even helped the groom with assisting his surprise Brass Band for me during the ceremony. Everyone cannot stop raving about how amazing everything was, even some of the not easily impressed people that were in attendance! I know no other venue could have given us this experience! I look forward to finding a reason to come back to celebrate! Thank you!

2015-10-06T11:53:31 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure going through this journey with you guys. I truly feel I found a brother from another mother!!! I will never forget your wedding (the grooms cake was the best!!!! who would have ever known another Louisiana METS fan!!!) Stay in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/27/2015

September 26, 2015, we had my daughters wedding at the Fleur deLis Event Center and it was amazing, very professional and always ready to answer questions, and help. We're very accommodating staff worked very hard to make it a day to remember all the guest commented on how... Read More beautiful everything was decorated. Thanks Chad and staff Sondra hammer other of the bride

2015-10-06T11:54:27 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure working you guys and I'm glad you liked the Shrimp and grits!!! Chad

Would pick them again hands down!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Samantha H

Fleur de lis was absolutely amazing to work with. We had the ceremony, reception, catering, DJ, and decorations all here. The process was easy and the day of went seamlessly. Kendra was a dream. Thank you SO much for making our day perfect. We had so many compliments on the... Read More venue and every person has said that the food was incredible!

2015-09-22T13:12:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review and I couldn't agree more about Kendra, she's a very valued member of our team.

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Heidi H

This was a wonderful venue! From day one everyone was very accommodating and professional. The owner and wedding planner were very detail orientated which I liked and had a packet of information so everything was covered in the planning and for the day of. They responded to... Read More emails and phone calls very promptly and I could go by anytime I wanted. You can use your own vendors or they had great recommendations for vendors in the area. The food was great! Everything was very well planned and organized and I am usually the person that likes to do everything myself and I felt very comfortable leaving it in the hands of their staff and had zero worries on my wedding day!

2015-08-12T09:53:52 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to review us it really means a lot. It was a pleasure working with you.

On my wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Kayla L

I love this place.I'm so glad me and my husband pick this place to say I do. I have nothing to say for this place it was amazing. They helped me on my big day they also the most greatest people ever. We never have to wait on anything they was there to help us when we need help.i... Read More love this place for all the new brides place at less go look at the place..

2015-08-12T09:54:52 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Michelle H

The Fleur de Lis Center did an amazing job for our reception! Being the bride and having food allergies, I was very concerned with not being able to eat at my reception. They did a great job at catering to my needs! Kendra was our coordinator and I could not believe how... Read More wonderful she was. She was always close by and was very attentive to all of our needs. Chad is lucky to have her ;) I was worried about two receptions going on at once. I never heard the other reception and I felt like we were the only ones there, except for the parking. The other ceremony started before ours and took up all of the parking near the doors, even on our side of the venue. I just wish at least the first few spots were reserved for our elderly guest. The food was amazing. Our guest kept telling us how much they enjoyed the food! It is so nice inside that we did not have to spend too much on decorations! If I could do it all over again, I would have booked them instantly!

2015-08-12T09:57:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to review us it really means a lot. You are right, we are really lucky to have someone as dedicated as Kendra as part of our team.

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Mike P

Our wedding and reception at Fleur de Lis Event Center was a beautiful day for us both. The food was great, the venue was perfect, the service and attention to detail went above and beyond our expectations. Highly recommend.

2015-07-07T18:03:41 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure, thanks for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Sheree' H

We had our wedding here on June 6, 2015. I couldn't have been any more pleased with this venue. My bridesmaids and I enjoyed the bridal suite complete with mimosas the morning of (which goes a long way to calm nerves)! The suite was spacious enough for all 7 of us plus two tiny... Read More flower girls. Our ceremony site was beautiful as was the ballroom. I can not say enough about this venue. I recieved a ton of compliments on the venus and the food. I didn't worry about anything that day. I was extremely pleased with what we recieved for the price. You can't go wrong with the Fleur de Lis Event Center!!

2015-07-07T18:04:38 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad everything went great for your big day, thanks for taking the time to provide a review.

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Grace S

I loved the Fleur de Lis Event Center. From the first time we toured it last year, I knew it was "the one." It was pricey, but it was worth it. Chad and his staff were patient and helpful from start to finish. If I had to do it over again, I'd make the same choice.

2015-03-24T07:52:38 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure working with you, and thank you for the kind review, I think your last line could be the best I have ever heard. Good luck in life and don't be a stranger, you will always our "Bride"!

Fleur de Lis helped us make wonderful memories!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Fleur de Lis helped us create a wonderful wedding day and some beautiful memories! Everything was fantastic...the food, decorations, staff, management, organization, accommodations! We received so many compliments on the food and how everything was so organized and efficient.... Read More I would definitely recommend using Fleur de Lis for a wedding!

2014-10-30T08:08:28 Response from Jayme, the member

Thanks you so much, it was our pleasure working with you, and thanks for taking the time to review us.

A day to remember forever!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Linda J

All I can say is fantastic! Everything was wonderful....food, decorations, service, management, organization. So glad we chose Fleur de Dis for this very special day for our families.

2014-10-27T08:10:17 Response from , the member

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are so happy all went great for your big day.

wedding day

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

As the groom i dont have much to say. I am just thankfull to Chad Bordelon and his entire staff for the beautifull wedding. My bride was so pleased with everyting, she just smiled the whole time.Happy bride happy groom.hahhahaha. Thank.you Fleur.de Lis

2015-08-12T09:57:33 Response from the vendor

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Nicole Y

We got married Sept 19, 2014 at Fleur De Lis. We have our ceremony in the courtyard and reception in the ballroom. We cannot say enough about this place and the people that work there! Our guests are still raving about the food, service, and just the look and overall feel of the... Read More venue. It is breathtakingly beautiful! The food is to die for, the music kept us going all night! When we were planning, this is the first venue we looked at and we booked right away, it just took our breath away. The service is fantastic. Kendra, our coordinator, was so amazingly helpful constantly answering all my emails and questions and putting my mind at ease. They make the planning process easier and way less stressful. You can spend as much or as little as you want decorating and making the space your own because it stands on its own. We would HIGHLY recommend this venue for anyone's wedding celebration!

2014-10-11T16:51:20 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you even being a "Chicago fan"!!

Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Brittney m

My husband and I had the absolute best wedding we could have asked for. The staff were so caring and made you feel like you were the first bride to ever been there. They took care of everything from setting up our center pieces to packing our car with all the gifts at the end of... Read More the night. We had NOTHING to worry about. The venue itself was beautiful. I had an outdoor wedding and it was gorgeous! All my guests raved about how good the food was, and how much variety they had. We loved the open bar and the staff made sure we had a drink in our hand the entire night. They know what they're doing and it shows. Theres nothing i would change. I could continue on but to say it simply: it was magical. Brittney Skal 3/15/14

2015-08-12T09:59:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to review us it really means a lot. Nothing makes our team happier than seeing our goal being reached "Magical"!!!

Awesome venue!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 amy c

My wedding at the FDL was unforgettable. Everything was so perfect. From the owner himself helping me with my dress down the stairs....to the romantic candle lit dinner for my husband and I.. This place is top notch! The attendants made sure myself, husband and our families had... Read More everything we needed at all times! Thanks for everything FDL! You made my wedding stress free and everything I could ever imagine!

2014-10-11T16:53:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks, and I will never forget your wedding or you. And thanks for the great picture's and taking the time to do the review it means a lot.

the best day ever!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Silver P

What first caught my attention about FDL event center was that starry ceiling! How can you not love it! After a tour and a meeting with Chad we were sold! We knew we had to have our wedding here and we knew it was going to be spectacular. But it was even more than that! Chad,... Read More Kendra, and the staff were amazing! Took care of everything before I could even remember that it needed to be done. They were one step ahead the entire time and made absolutely sure that my husband and I had the most incredible day! They also treated our guests like royalty! We haven't stopped getting compliments about the service, the venue, the food, everything! And it's been 10 months since we were married! This is the place you've been looking for! You will love every minute!

2014-10-11T16:55:13 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you on your big day. I think its safe to say you will be the one and only "Silver" bride of Fleue de Lis'!!!

Greatest Day of my life!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

I Will like to thank Chad Bordelon and his staff for the wonderful wedding day they made sure we had.Wonderful venue they have at Fleur de Lis. I ams so pleased and recommend this place to anyone.Everyone was so nice and helpful made my wedding day stress free and beautiful.... Read More THANK YOU!!

2014-10-11T16:55:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

My wedding 7/12/14

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

My wedding day was an absolute fairy tale. It was beautiful and stress free all because of the staff at the fleur de lis. They go above and beyond to make sure your special day is perfect. The rooms are beautiful and the food they prepare is delicious. Also a HUGE shout out to... Read More Kendra Cutrer the wedding coordinator she was outstanding anything and everything that needed to be done she made sure it was taken care of. She went above and beyond of what her job consisted of. She is amazing at what she does. Thank you to all the staff at the fleur de lis for making my wedding dream a reality.

2014-10-11T16:57:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks for using the phrase "fairy tale" that is just what we try so hard to help create. I am so glad we were apart of your fairy tale wedding!!!

A Dream Wedding Experience!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014

We got married on March 22,2014 in the Jazz Room at the Fleur De Lis Event Center. I had a " New Orleans/Jazz" themed wedding and let me just tell you... It was the most PERFECT setting! Chad and his staff made it their number 1 mission to make sure that every detail was... Read More perfectly executed. We had a cocktail hour before the ceremony and that really added to the overall experience for our guests! I was treated like a bride from the moment that I inquired about prices for our wedding ( we weren't even engaged yet and Chad knew this...) and then as it became official when we signed our contract and up until the day of our wedding I was treated like the ONLY bride that they were working with or that mattered ( and they had many brides at that time and even another bride being married there on that day!) I had a VERY large bridal party ( 26 to be exact including me and the groom) and they handled and managed everyone as if it was a bridal party of 6. Our coordinator, Kendra, completely sheltered me from anything that could have gone wrong on that day ( I'm still not sure anything did actually go wrong!) I honestly can not say enough about the level of professionalism shown throughout our entire experience. It has been 6 months and we still get compliments about how much fun and well run our wedding was! We can't wait to have ANY reason to use The Fleur De Lis Event Center again!!! :) Many thanks to Chad and the entire staff for making our wedding day one for the books! - The Yamastas-

2014-10-11T16:59:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much your review truly makes it worth all the work we do to make girls feel like the Brides they are. Thanks again.

Best Venue Ever!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Jennifer S

I was not one of those girls who pictured or planned their wedding since they were a little girl so I had no idea really what I wanted. When I stepped foot into the Fleur de Lis event center I knew that I HAD to get married there and that it was the most beautiful place I had... Read More seen! Of course not only did it look amazing but the staff was awesome as well! Chad helped set everything up to make sure I was happy! And all through out the planning I had a planner that I could email or call at any time! So I just knew that on my wedding day that it was going to be amazing! Well they did not prove me wrong! The food, music, and set up were all more that I could have asked for! And to top things off I actually broke out in hives(due to food allergy) and so that none of my family or guest had to leave the party to get me Benadryl they sent one of their staff members to the store for me.... That's what I call first class service! As to say I have nothing but great things to say about the Fleur de Lis and definatley recommend this place to any future brides!

2015-08-12T10:00:04 Response from the vendor

Top notch!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Danielle A

Our wedding was everything I hoped for and more. The staff was amazing. They catered to our every need. Kendra, the coordinator, did more than enough to keep everything running smoothly. She truly made my event a night to remember! I can't say enough about the quality of service... Read More provided by the event center! Everything was perfect!

2014-07-31T21:09:13 Response from the vendor

We could not be happier for you, thanks for taking the time to review us.

TO Fleur de Lis Event Center