Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

516 Selby Ave, St. Paul, MN (651) 292-9562

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Molly Z

Fleur de Lis was my FAVORITE vendor to work with for our wedding. My flowers were beautiful beyond expectation, Chuck was amazing to work with - so helpful and kind, and the shop is so charming. If you are looking to book a florist for any occasion, you need to book with Fleur... Read More de Lis.I can promise they will not disappoint and will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Emma C

Fleur did a fantastic job with our flowers. At my consultation meeting with Chuck at Fleur, I knew I wanted to hire them. He did such a good job of listening to what tone we wanted to set for the wedding, what flowers and greenery I was interested in already, and was creative in... Read More making sure we had what we wanted that fell within our budget. I loved all of what they put together, and would certainly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Caitlin M

Nicole and team did an absolutely beautiful job with our wedding flowers. When I started my search for a florist I knew that I didnt have an unlimited budget and another florist actually laughed at me when I said I didnt want to pay $3,000+ on flowers!! But Nicole asked my... Read More budget and stuck with it. She had endless solutions for any problem I threw at her and even though she stayed within budget, the flowers looked like a million dollars! Fleur de Lis is an amazing shop and I cannot recommend them enough!

Great Florist

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Stephanie K

I worked with Fleur de lis many months before our wedding and we planned everything out. Within the two weeks before our wedding we made many changes and they worked with us on all of them. They showed up right on time (despite the traffic and construction that day) and resolved... Read More any issue right away.

. . . .

Reviewed on 6/16/2013 Cathryn B

Not very personable. They could have been more helpful.

Bridal Bouquet and Boutineer

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Jennifer K

I used Fleur de Lis because of a recommendation from a friend.. Erika and the staff at FDL were amazing.. My flowers made me cry.. more than I ever expected.. great price point, high quality flowers and huge variety of flowers in my bouquet.. loved them!!

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Grace B

Meeting with the florist was relaxed. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but the lady went with her instincts and was able to give me some creative options to work with. The experience felt very intimate, great customer service and care.

Love them!

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 SHANNA S

We had a mishap with our original flower plans. Fleur de lis answered our prayers. The staff is awesome! We bought our flowers and assembled them ourselves knowing we could call on them if we needed any help. Highly recommend!

Review for Fleur de Lis

Reviewed on 10/06/2007 Diana B

Very easy to work with. Was able to take my general vision and turn it into specific arrangements. Loved their work.

Review for Fleur de Lis

Reviewed on 8/31/2007 ALLISON C

Doug was absolutely excellent. We brought a picture from a magazine, and he ran with it! Everything turned out even better than I could have imagined.