Bachelorette Party House with Party Bus!!!

The Fleur De Lis Mansion it is a 5-star diamond collection bed and breakfast that can be rented out privately for bachelorette parties or guest accommodations, sleeping up to 24. Rated #1 on VRBO.com The Mansion is New Orleans' most exquisite hidden gem. It boasts a unique ambiance and flair while still maintaining its 1824 historical charm. The Mansion has state of the art modern amenities, themed rooms, 2 outdoor jacuzzi's, outdoor kitchen, impeccable grounds, and most importantly that signature southern hospitality! We offer the most spectacular venue for all Brides looking for something truly authentic! We specialize in private party rentals but also host Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Bachelorette Parties, Guest Accommodations, Elopements and small weddings and receptions.

Backyard, Garden, Historic Venue, Hotel

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Transportation, Transportation + Lodging

1216 Annunciation St., New Orleans, LA (504) 301-3562
INSTAGRAM

Private dinner event

Reviewed on 11/14/2013

We rented the Mansion to host a group dinner of 25 guests. The Mansion was a perfect fit for our cooking function. The kitchen was large enough for guests to participate in the cooking experience with our chef or plenty of room for the other guests to mingle. Lauren was great... Read More to work with.

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Lauren M

The Fleur De Lis was the perfect place for my destination wedding accomodations and rehearsal dinner venue. I got 2 in 1! We staid over the entire weekend. I was able to house my close family and wedding party under one roof. All the rooms were so New Orleans and unique in... Read More there own way! I loved all of them! The grounds were kept up very nice and perfect for photos. We also held our rehearsal dinner. We had under 50 people so the space worked really well! We did a buffet style rehearsal dinner! Lisa was great to work with and very accommodating! They actually offer so many things here it was hard to pic and choose what I wanted! Good problems to have! I was a wonderful experience! I highly recommend this place! We had already planned our wedding some where else but if your having a small wedding this place would be great for that and elopements too! :)

My RECEPTION VENUE!!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Lauren R

I was able to have my guest accommodations here and have my reception here! We rented a huge 30x50 tent and put it in the back of the Mansion. We hired a caterer and a band and had it decorated by MGP. It was amazing it came together flawlessly. I had a guest list of 200... Read More people and I would say about 145 people came. The flow of the Mansion for my reception was incredible! We entered from the front and walked through the den and kitchen, out to the side court yard, back to the theater room where my cake was and off the back we put up a tent. Everyone loved it and raved on how beautifully it turned out! We hired a valet company to park our guests. we put a champagne girl in the front court yard so all could ave a glass of champ as they entered. There was finger foods in the kitchen and in the court yard I had decorations, tables and chairs where people stood around and hung out. My cake was in the theater room and the lighting was awesome. We had 2 open bars and 2 long buffet tables. We had a full sized stage for our band ROCKIN DOOPSIE who played. It was under neath the interstate which was cool because we were able shoot lazer lights through the beans and it acted as a ceiling for the part that wasn't covered. It was a wonderful venue. I want t do it again!!!!

Meet The Manager

Lauren

My name is Lauren & have been running the Fleur De Lis Mansion a.k.a. The Mansion for 5 years now & I LOVE MY JOB! I get to meet so many wonderful people! I love helping them plan their trips & seeing the look on their faces when they get here! Everyone always says our pictures don't do it justice & that it's so much more than what they were expecting. Everyone obsesses over our themed rooms and our amenities. This is where you want to be for your party! I'm telling you your going to love it here! :)Call me with any questions! We aim to please so if you have any special requests, bring'm on!