Fleur De Lis Mansion Boutique B & B

New Orleans, LA

Book Your Wedding with Fleur De Lis Mansion Boutique B & B

A BACKYARD IN NEW ORLEANS, LA

An antique and eloquent bed-and-breakfast in the heart of New Orleans, Louisiana, the Fleur De Lis Mansion is one of the most historic venues for weddings and elopements anywhere in the South. The oldest building in the Lower Garden District, Fleur De Lis Mansion is within walking distance of the famous New Orleans French Quarter and accessible by streetcar.

With a maximum capacity of 50 people, the Fleur De Lis Mansion is an intimate and personal wedding venue. Couples can marry in a real atmosphere of Southern hospitality here—after all, the Fleur De Lis Mansion is a bed-and-breakfast.

French shutters, whitewashed pillars and a balcony outdoors enhance the Southern mansion feel, creating a classical atmosphere of historic romance. Photogenic floral scenery in the classical courtyard and local Louisiana cuisine add the finishing touches to an authentic New Orleans venue. Every aspect of a Fleur De Lis Mansion wedding is combined into a customized all-in-one package, allowing the bride and groom to book bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and their honeymoon alongside their reception and ceremony.

While Fleur De Lis Mansion receptions and ceremonies can be customized to suit a couple’s personal requirements, their weddings and elopements come in three basic packages:

Just You and Me Babe is an elopement package centered purely on the couple themselves, who choose one of several ornately themed rooms in which to stay the night. A 30-minute ceremony with an officiated reverend is next, with optional witnesses depending on preference. Couples select a bridal bouquet, boutonniere and two-tier, eight inch wedding cake personalized topper, all managed by Fleur De Lis Mansion. Add to that a customizable romance package, bottle of champagne for the toast and continental breakfast in bed the following morning and the Just You and Me Babe package is ideal for any elopement wedding.

A package better suited to couples who want to share their special day with more family and friends, A Timeless Night package includes accommodation for up to 26 people, including the couple. The maximum capacity for visiting guests at the reception is 50 when the 26 accommodated guests are included. A Timeless Night allows couples to rent the entire Mansion for a night, experience an officiated 30-minute ceremony and choose bridal bouquets, boutonnieres and a wedding cake similar to the Just You and Me Babe package. Of course, this time, the entire accommodated party benefits from the Fleur De Lis Mansion's Southern hospitality—everyone gets a continental breakfast in bed the following morning.

Make It Last is the complete luxury package, where couples can make the Fleur De Lis Mansion their home for three whole days. Twenty-six guests, including the couple, can be accommodated with the same 50 guest maximum for the reception. Ceremonial vows at the 30-minute ceremony can be customized and a choice of spring or fall bridal bouquets is available.

As well as general customization, optional extras for each of the three wedding packages include:

• a romantic dinner on the front porch after the ceremony (weather permitting)
  • a candle display
  • elegant flower arrangements

For everything beyond the wedding day itself, the Fleur De Lis Mansion's all-in-one approach means it is also happy to arrange a brass band or horse drawn carriage to take couples through the nearby historic French Quarter.

Elopements, Small Wedding, Wedding Accommodations

The Fleur De Lis Mansion is a 5-star diamond collection B & B. It is New Orleans' most exquisite boutique Bed and Breakfast. The Mansion has an eclectic & romantic atmosphere. We offer a truly timeless authentic New Orleans experience & a variety of Intimate Elopement & Wedding Packages that can be custom tailored to your every desire! This historical gem boasts a unique ambiance and flair while still maintaining its 1824 historical charm. We pride ourselves in providing state of the art modern amenities, impeccable grounds, and most importantly that signature southern hospitality that makes our visitors want to return. Its' inspiration offers a touch of detail that uniquely highlights New Orleans historic charm.  Our venue is your idyllic, NOLA wedding & accomodations!

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Garden, Historic Venue, Hotel

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Transportation, Transportation + Lodging

1216 Annunciation St., New Orleans, LA (504) 301-3562
INSTAGRAM

My RECEPTION VENUE!!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Lauren R

I was able to have my guest accommodations here and have my reception here! We rented a huge 30x50 tent and put it in the back of the Mansion. We hired a caterer and a band and had it decorated by MGP. It was amazing it came together flawlessly. I had a guest list of 200... Read More people and I would say about 145 people came. The flow of the Mansion for my reception was incredible! We entered from the front and walked through the den and kitchen, out to the side court yard, back to the theater room where my cake was and off the back we put up a tent. Everyone loved it and raved on how beautifully it turned out! We hired a valet company to park our guests. we put a champagne girl in the front court yard so all could ave a glass of champ as they entered. There was finger foods in the kitchen and in the court yard I had decorations, tables and chairs where people stood around and hung out. My cake was in the theater room and the lighting was awesome. We had 2 open bars and 2 long buffet tables. We had a full sized stage for our band ROCKIN DOOPSIE who played. It was under neath the interstate which was cool because we were able shoot lazer lights through the beans and it acted as a ceiling for the part that wasn't covered. It was a wonderful venue. I want t do it again!!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Lauren M

The Fleur De Lis was the perfect place for my destination wedding accomodations and rehearsal dinner venue. I got 2 in 1! We staid over the entire weekend. I was able to house my close family and wedding party under one roof. All the rooms were so New Orleans and unique in... Read More there own way! I loved all of them! The grounds were kept up very nice and perfect for photos. We also held our rehearsal dinner. We had under 50 people so the space worked really well! We did a buffet style rehearsal dinner! Lisa was great to work with and very accommodating! They actually offer so many things here it was hard to pic and choose what I wanted! Good problems to have! I was a wonderful experience! I highly recommend this place! We had already planned our wedding some where else but if your having a small wedding this place would be great for that and elopements too! :)

Private dinner event

Reviewed on 11/14/2013

We rented the Mansion to host a group dinner of 25 guests. The Mansion was a perfect fit for our cooking function. The kitchen was large enough for guests to participate in the cooking experience with our chef or plenty of room for the other guests to mingle. Lauren was great... Read More to work with.

Meet The Manager

Lauren

My name is Lauren & have been running the Fleur De Lis Mansion a.k.a. The Mansion for 5 years now & I LOVE MY JOB! I get to meet so many wonderful people! I love helping them plan their trips & seeing the look on their faces when they get here! Everyone always says our pictures don't do it justice & that it's so much more than what they were expecting. Everyone obsesses over our themed rooms and our amenities. This is where you want to be for your party! I'm telling you your going to love it here!:)Call me with any questions! We aim to please so if you have any special requests, bring 'em on