Bachelorette Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Din!

The Fleur De Lis Mansion it is a 5 star diamond collection bed and breakfast. The Mansion is one of New Orleans' most exquisite boutique Bed and Breakfast Inns. This historical gem boasts a unique ambiance and flair while still maintaining its 1824 historical charm. We pride ourselves in providing state of the art modern amenities, impeccable grounds, and most importantly that signature southern hospitality that makes our visitors want to return. We offer a spectacular venue for all Brides looking for something truly authentic. This is her 1 stop shop! Catering to most of her needs at one location from Bachelorette Parties to Guest Accommodations, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Shower, Elopement, Small Wedding Small Reception, Honeymoon Suites and more!

Garden, Historic Venue, Hotel

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1216 Annunciation St., New Orleans, LA (504) 301-3562

Private dinner event

Reviewed on 11/14/2013

We rented the Mansion to host a group dinner of 25 guests. The Mansion was a perfect fit for our cooking function. The kitchen was large enough for guests to participate in the cooking experience with our chef or plenty of room for the other guests to mingle. Lauren was great... Read More to work with.

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Lauren M

The Fleur De Lis was the perfect place for my destination wedding accomodations and rehearsal dinner venue. I got 2 in 1! We staid over the entire weekend. I was able to house my close family and wedding party under one roof. All the rooms were so New Orleans and unique in... Read More there own way! I loved all of them! The grounds were kept up very nice and perfect for photos. We also held our rehearsal dinner. We had under 50 people so the space worked really well! We did a buffet style rehearsal dinner! Lisa was great to work with and very accommodating! They actually offer so many things here it was hard to pic and choose what I wanted! Good problems to have! I was a wonderful experience! I highly recommend this place! We had already planned our wedding some where else but if your having a small wedding this place would be great for that and elopements too! :)

My RECEPTION VENUE!!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Lauren R

I was able to have my guest accommodations here and have my reception here! We rented a huge 30x50 tent and put it in the back of the Mansion. We hired a caterer and a band and had it decorated by MGP. It was amazing it came together flawlessly. I had a guest list of 200... Read More people and I would say about 145 people came. The flow of the Mansion for my reception was incredible! We entered from the front and walked through the den and kitchen, out to the side court yard, back to the theater room where my cake was and off the back we put up a tent. Everyone loved it and raved on how beautifully it turned out! We hired a valet company to park our guests. we put a champagne girl in the front court yard so all could ave a glass of champ as they entered. There was finger foods in the kitchen and in the court yard I had decorations, tables and chairs where people stood around and hung out. My cake was in the theater room and the lighting was awesome. We had 2 open bars and 2 long buffet tables. We had a full sized stage for our band ROCKIN DOOPSIE who played. It was under neath the interstate which was cool because we were able shoot lazer lights through the beans and it acted as a ceiling for the part that wasn't covered. It was a wonderful venue. I want t do it again!!!!

Meet The Manager

Lisa

My name is Lisa and I am the InnKeeper at the Fleur De Lis Mansion a.k.a. The Mansion! Iv'e been working here for almost 8 months now and I LOVE MY JOB! I get to meet so many wonderful people and I get to live here on the premise, which is a dream come true! The owners have created beautiful private suites that are picturesque and work perfect for backdrops for pre-ceremony photos. There are balconies and courtyards amidst beautiful greenery and florals that serve as gorgeous natural backdrops. I'd love to give you a tour & talk about how we can make The Mansion the perfect place for you!