Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

Serving Chicagoland, Chicago, IL Serving Chicagoland (847) 508-8243

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Patricia G

Sarah is truly outstanding! We are so happy that we chose Fleur du Jour for our wedding flowers. From our first meeting, Sarah listened and understood the aesthetic I was hoping for, and was able to illustrate my ideas in exactly the ways I'd envisioned. She was conscious of our... Read More budget and was able to deliver everything we wanted without going over. Throughout the entire planning process she was a joy to work with, and our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We received so many compliments! Sarah is incredibly talented, professional, and kind. I highly recommend Fleur du Jour to anyone looking for a fantastic florist, and will certainly use them in the future! Thank you Sarah and Kate!

Absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Alicia W

Kate of Fleur du Jour is an outstanding florist. From our first meeting (where she drove out to the suburbs to meet with me - talk about going the extra mile!), I was sold. She listens to your ideas, provides great suggestions, and is professional in her communication. We had a... Read More lot of floral - bride & bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, altar arrangements, and floral-centric centerpieces at our reception. Our flowers turned out better than I ever could have imagined, and we were complimented on them all evening! The colors, texture, and overall design were simply beautiful. She made my elementary vision into something exceedingly elegant and gorgeous. I hated to have to leave the arrangements behind at the end of the night! On top of her great quality, her prices are also really reasonable, especially for Chicago. Do yourself a favor and end your florist search with Kate - I promise you will not be disappointed!

affordable, flexible, beautiful

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 M S

working with Kate was a wonderful experience. Despite my lack of knowledge about flowers, she was patient and helped me to figure out what I liked and didn't like. She also was very patient when I got nervous about the flowers only a couple of weeks before. And the product was... Read More perfect and gorgeous. She was overbooked for my weekend but was willing to work with my wedding planner to get the flowers to me. I'd recommend Fleur to everyone looking for a wedding florist!

Love

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Marisol R

Kate was awesome, delivered exactly what I wanted and the pricing was super reasonable! She gave me a few tips and ideas to make sure that we could work with my budget without compromising the look we were going for. Thanks Kate!!!

Kate is amazing

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Caitlin C

Our wedding coordinator gave us the name of this company and we were thrilled to meet with her. I really don't know any names of flowers besides the generic rose, sun flowers, azaleas, etc....so for me to put together a wedding bouquet was a little stressful to me. I just... Read More googled flowers that were in season in the summer and wrote them down, shared them with her, and she gave me her ideas. She had these magic flower flash cards by color which was amazing!!! She rattled off a bunch of different types and I said those sounded good because if she was suggesting them, they were probably great. When we saw our samples of the bridal bouquet, tall center pieces, and low center pieces they were STUNNING! We didn't change anything on the florals except the colors of the hydrangeas so they didn't clash with the table cloths, but other than that she got it right on the money! Kate Powell is very professional and has an expansive knowledge for what flowers work together. She is outstanding and very easy to work with.

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Jenna S

I could not have been happier with the way that my flowers turned out! Kate was super easy to work with, she offered really great suggestions when I asked for them, she is quick to respond to e-mails and most importantly, she created the most beautiful flowers that were exactly... Read More what I was looking for! The pricing for the flowers was way more affordable than any other flower vendors that I met with in the area. I would highly recommend using Kate, you won't be disappointed!

perfection!

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Kim N

Kate was one of my favorite vendors for my wedding because she is so easy to work with. Our initial meeting was in a coffee shop and we discussed my vision, colors, and flower choices. I was pretty sure what I wanted would not be within my price range. Kate did a wonderful job... Read More offering suggestions to get it to fit within my budget. I asked to see a sample arrangement before the wedding and she delivered it to my house. When I saw the flowers the day of, I was blown away. The arrangements were HUGE and my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! She also did some fabric draping to cover a stage and it turned out great! Flowers were very important to me and Fleur du Jour exceeded my expectations. It was beyond perfect.

Great

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Amanda C

Kate was great and my flowers came out amazing. She is so kind and works well with creating a beautiful flower arrangements.

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Katie S

Kate was absolutely awesome to work with from the very start at the initial consultation up until delivery the day of the wedding. I changed my mind several times on what I wanted and our numbers were altered a lot and she just went with the flow and gave us exactly what we... Read More asked for. She was very quick to respond to emails and had great ideas when I didn't know too much about flowers. Very affordable and easy to work with. I would definitely reccomend her to anyone. I loved my bouquet made of calla lilies and lisianthus blooms and the flowers for the bridesmaids and everyone else were gorgeous! Thanks Kate, for making such beautiful arrangements for my wedding!

Wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Megan V

Kate at Fleur du Jour was an absolute joy to work with! We only had a vague idea of what we wanted our flowers to look like for our wedding. We sat down with Kate and it was obvious that she knew what she was doing and loved what she did. Our only request was that we have... Read More lilacs, and she came up with a plan that we had full confidence in. Kate was always easy to get a hold of by phone or email, and was always prompt in answering any questions I had. Closer to the wedding we found out that we needed to make a few adjustments in our flower order, but Kate was up-front about everything and did her best to get the flowers we wanted. Day-of everything was stunning! I could not have been happier weth how everything turned out!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Ann B

Kate did my flowers for my wedding and WOW! She did an amazing job. The bouquets were exactly how I envisioned them; big and filled with so many beautiful flowers. The table arrangements were unique yet classic. I would recommend using Fleur de Jour for a wedding or party.... Read More The flowers and service were five stars all the way!

Simply the Best!

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Joni K

Kate was amazing! She was super easy to work with and very accomodating. My flowers were even prettier than the pictures I showed her. I sent exact images of what I wanted to 3 florists and not only was Kate the most affordable (1/3 of the cost of the highest bid) but the... Read More quality and level of service were exceptional. I didn't have a single stress about flowers. They not only held up all night, but we even reused the bouquets and centerpieces for brunch the next day and they looked great in my house for 2 weeks following the wedding!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 4/13/2012 Kathleen L

Kate was extremely easy to work with. She met me at her wholesaler so I could look at the flowers she was going to use in my bouquet and the bridesmaids' flowers. She was easy to communicate with. The flowers turned out great the day of the wedding. She was very good at... Read More communicating back about the prices when I made changes.

Absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 1/25/2012 Meghan S

Kate Powell at Fleur du Jour met TWICE with us (once, and then again when we completely changed our mind) and could not have been more accommodating to our schedule and budget ($500 for bouquets and corsages). The bouquets turned out absolutely beautiful! Also, I requested at... Read More the last minute that she provide some roses for the top of the cake --- She not only showed up to the venue, free of charge, to put the flowers on the cake, she went above and beyond, sprinkling petals around the base and making sure it looked perfect. And such a friendly gal! I highly recommend working with Kate at Fleur du Jour.

Kate at Fleur du Jour is amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2011 Leslie S

Kate Powell at Fleur du Jour was one of my absolute favorite wedding vendors. After our initial meeting I knew that Kate understood what I wanted and was going to go above and beyond to make my wedding beautiful. She has a complete understanding of her craft, is flexible,... Read More responsive and overall a complete joy to work with. I did not have to worry about the flowers at all because I had complete confidence in Kate. My wedding was beautiful and all my guests raved about the flowers and the gorgeous ceremony set up. Thank you, Kate!

Gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 Kimberly H

Kate was fantastic. She listened to my ideas and then offered suggestions to make my vision come to life. The bouquets were better than I could have imagined! She was great about responding to e-mails and was just fantastic to work with overall. Highly recommend!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Stephanie S

Fleur Du Jour did the flowers for my September wedding. We only got the bouquets and bouts done and they were beyond wonderful. The flowers came out exactly what I wanted. I could not have asked for or imagined anything better!

Flexible & Fabulou

Reviewed on 9/13/2011 Cheryl P

Kate is a wonderful florist and so flexible in terms of budget and what you want to have or use in the floral arrangement. Never once did she try to impose her thoughts or vision but she did offer suggestions and insights. Our flowers were beautiful.

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 9/01/2011 Maggie W

Kate did an amazing job. Everything looked as we had talked about and she worked to keep it in my budget. The flowers were fresh and the colors were vibrant. My bouquet was out of this world! She arrived on time and was there are midnight to clean up. Kate even had the left... Read More over flowers delivered to our room and they were there to greet us at the end of our perfect night!

Beautiful Flowers, Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 5/29/2011 Katie S

Let me preface this by saying, I'm not much of a flower person. So I wasn't sure I would enjoy the floral part of my wedding planning; but working with Kate was so easy! We met a few times during the course of planning and she was always able to meet at a place convenient for... Read More me. Since she doesn't have a bricks-and-mortar storefront, her pricing is VERY reasonable and she was able to stay within my budget without any trouble at all. Our arrangements turned out beautifully. I found Kate to be very sweet and trustworthy - I had no concerns whatsoever about my wedding day florals! Kate offers very personalized service and just plain makes things easy!

amazing!

Reviewed on 12/30/2010 Patricia (Peach) H

We had a great experience with this vendor. Kate was always prompt to respond; she understood what we wanted; and made everything look spectacular. I would recommend Fleur du Jour to anyone.

Lovely flowers

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 brook c

I attended a wedding the used this vendor and the flowers were wonderful

Could not have been better

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Mary A

Kate with Fleur du Jour has a true gift in this department. We discussed some ideas for my flowers at a meeting, she gave me some suggestions and showed my some pictures. Basically, she took down information about what my vision was. I did not see the flowers until the day of... Read More the wedding, and they were the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen. The colors were perfect, matching the color theme. In addition, I liked that I was able to choose what I wanted and needed for the wedding, and that I did not have to commit to a certain package. She gave me many options between things that would make it more expensive versus cost effective. She was very pleasant to work with, made the day stress free and unforgettable, and her skills are amazing.