Floral Studio for Wedding Flowers

Lush beauty, unique & distinctive designs and attention to detail are what the talented team have become known for at Fleurs de France under Creative Director/Owner Dianne France. We would love to talk to you about your vision and ideas to make the wedding of your dreams come to life!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

14673 Midway Rd. Suite 111, Addison, TX (214) 801-5562

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Ana V

Dianne is so absolutely amazing at what she does! I am so happy that we found her to help make our day so special. She took the time to truly understand my wedding vision. Throughout our first meeting she made suggestions and worked within our budget. When we walked into our... Read More venue the day of our wedding everything looked so absolutely stunning. The centerpieces were beautiful. And the bridal bouquet she made was SO BEAUTIFUL! I have received so many compliments on it! I am so happy with how everything turned out and Dianne was a big part of that!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Leanne D

Oh my goodness, I could go on forever with how wonderful Dianne and her team were. Obviously flowers are a HUGE deal at most weddings so my mom and I were looking for a good Florist for a while. Thankfully somebody had recommended Fleurs de France to us, so we checked them out... Read More very quickly. Immediately, we could see that Dianne was awesome and truly took pride in helping us out. When you're the one getting married, you want ALL vendors to feel just as excited as you about the big day and that is EXACTLY what we felt from Dianne! It was wonderful. The prices were awesome for all the arrangements that we got and when some of the arrangements went out of our price range, we told Dianne and she came up with other options very quickly. She was wonderful to work with and on the wedding day itself, the flowers looked absolutely beautiful! I was SO happy with the outcome and it was obvious that Dianne's entire team had put a lot of time and effort into our special day. I HIGHLY recommend Fleurs de France!!

2017-06-12T14:18:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It is truly appreciated! I'm so happy to hear that you were pleased with all the floral and it was such a pleasure working with you and your mom. All the best! Dianne

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Laurel W

I meant to leave a review for Dianne almost a year ago! She is so wonderful to work with and genuinely listens to your ideas. She did my flowers for both the bridal shoot and the wedding, and I could not have been more thrilled. She does a lovely job and will work with you on... Read More price. (She knows weddings are expensive!!) If there is a bloom out of season, she is knowledgeable enough to suggest another that is similar and more affordable. I highly suggest Fleurs de France for your wedding!

2017-05-01T11:25:58 Response from the vendor

Never too late for a wonderful review! Thank you so much for your kind words. I really do appreciate it and I'm so glad to hear that you were happy with everything. All the best, Dianne

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Diane L

Dianne was so wonderful! The flowers she created for our wedding were absolutely beautiful. She was very accommodating and helpful, as I was having to plan our wedding from out of state. I met with her once, and she was very knowledgeable about what flowers are in season and... Read More which would be best for our budget. She is very experienced and had plenty of pictures/examples to help me create my vision. She was able to combine all my scattered ideas together into exactly what I wanted. She was always open to my questions and suggestions. I absolutely loved our bouquets! She does the loose garden-style bouquets with perfection. She also provided green vines for our pergola which were beautiful. She was such a pleasure to work with, and we would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Summer P

Fleurs de France did GORGEOUS work for our wedding ceremony and reception! Not to mention the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages! They were amazing to work with, and so helpful and flexible! I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone for their floral needs, you will not be... Read More disappointed!

2016-12-10T13:10:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful! It was our honor to be a small part of your wedding and such a pleasure to work with you. All the best, Dianne

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Dorathy C

Dianne was so easy to work with! I met with her once before my wedding to go over my inspirations and I am so impressed because the floral arrangements she delivered were above my expectations! The flowers were so fresh and vibrant and made my wedding looked so elegant! Dianne... Read More also worked carefully with me to ensure we receive the best quality without exceeding our budget! I highly recommend Dianne!

2016-12-10T13:08:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was my pleasure to work with you and we were so honored to be a part of your wedding. All the best, Dianne

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Lisa Y

Dianne went above and beyond! From helping pick flowers to match my style and budget.....to personally overseeing the delivery and after hour pick up. Our wedding was in an extremely fancy venue and was very formal. The flowers were exceptional. I would recommend this vendor to... Read More anyone I knew getting married, for any type of wedding.

2016-12-10T13:05:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! It was a joy to work with you and help your vision come to life. All the best, Dianne

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Anne L

Dianne was probably the most important vendor we hired in order to make our daughter's wedding vision happen. As the mother of an out-of-town bride, I was the wedding planner. From the moment I met Dianne, I knew she was the one for us. She was talented, creative,... Read More communicative and responsive to our needs. I do not know anything about flowers and she was able to suggest flowers appropriate to the look and the season and our budget. Also, I wanted to add a personal touch by creating some of the elements of the centerpieces and she was happy to let me do so--a very unusual, easy-going and kind attitude to find! She was willing to do whatever she could to make us happy and I was so impressed that during the planning process, when my daughter couldn't decide what she wanted as a bouquet, Dianne was willing to go out of her way during a very busy time and create a way to do a "mock-up" with a variety of possibilities! Dianne and her daughter and husband transported and set-up everything perfectly on the wedding day. In short, I couldn't imagine a better fit for us than Dianne and Fleurs de France!

2016-11-22T10:08:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and wonderful review! I can't tell you how much it is appreciated and means to me and my business. It was a pleasure to get to know you and work with you and I can't wait to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Izzy S

Dianne was truly amazing! We had an expensive wedding and flowers were a must. As I ventured for florists, the charges were incredibly expensive and out of our budget. I decided to do DIY center pieces. When I met with Dianne, she sat with me and helped me figure out the look I... Read More was trying to implement. She advised to use ceremony garden chair boutiques and bridesmaids boutiques as center pieces for the reception, that truly helped to optimize the use of the flowers and our money. She came on time and delivered the boutiques and boutonnieres. Everything looked just as we discussed and the flowers looked fresh and so beautiful. My bridal party loved their flowers and my boutique looked just like the photo I fell in love with. She put up the silver tall trees with pearls and votives. Our guest were in awe of how beautiful everything came out to be. THANK YOU DIANNE FOR ALL YOUR HELP. YOUR WORK IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

2016-11-14T15:37:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It is so appreciated! Absolutely loved working with you and I'm so thrilled to hear that all turned out as you hoped. All the best, Dianne

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Cristina R

The wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and looked beautiful throughout the entire evening. Dianne made the gazebo and outdoor patio look like a lush garden while keeping everything incredibly affordable by creatively reusing ceremony flowers for the reception. Better than... Read More we envisioned!! Dianne is wonderful to work with - creative, understanding (especially when it comes to a budget!), and genuinely nice. I cannot say enough about her work. She is definitely the best florist in town and I highly recommend Fleurs de France for any occasion!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Randi R

Dianne was so lovely to work with, and her floral arrangements are so beautiful! It was so easy for me to tell her what I had envisioned, and she made my vision come to life. She accommodated all to fit in the budget we had in mind, so that made everything super easy and no... Read More fuss. I can't thank her and her daughter enough for dressing our venue with the most beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets. It was everything and more than I could have hoped!!

2016-09-07T09:50:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and kind words. It is so appreciated! Best,Dianne

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Jacklyn H

Dianne was the absolute best! Even with a venue and date change, she was able to deliver the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. My godfather created an archway for my husband and I to get married under, and with minimal direction, Dianne brought our dream to life! I am so... Read More thankful and will never forget her!

2016-07-27T13:47:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I loved working with you and that arch is now probably one of my most favorite of all I've done. Can't wait to see pictures!! Best, Dianne

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Natasha A

I did not have my bouquet done by this vendor so this rating is based solely on the customer service I've received. I called the telephone number listed on the web site around 7 pm. The lady sounded somewhat annoyed my my call and informed me that she's in her car and asked to... Read More send her the bouquet ideas I have in mind via email. Now I don't think the time I called at was unreasonable, however if you don't want to be "bothered" after certain time, you should not list you cell phone number as your primary contact. Nevertheless I did e-mail her the pictures to get an estimate. I have not heard back from her. Luckily I was able to find a great vendor to do my bouquet that was excited to help me and was responsive. I believe there should be a better communication than that from a vendor to prospective client.

2016-07-13T16:16:56 Response from the vendor

Hi Natasha, First, my apologies if I s0unded annoyed on the phone while driving. I guess my mind was focused on the road and I will keep that in mind for any future calls I might get when I don't recognize the number after business... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Jeanine P

I contacted Dianne a month before my wedding date nervous about two things: (1) Would she be available for a June wedding? (2) Could I afford her? The answers to my questions were yes and yes! Dianne was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. She listened to my needs and... Read More helped me to obtain beautiful bouquets, boutonnières and corsages for my wedding party within a price that I could afford. I was impressed with her customer service. She was genuinely sweet and patient. I was also just impressed with the fact that she's a woman of her word. She showed up on time and she even threw in a toss bouquet as a present to me to keep me in budget. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful on the day of the wedding! If you're looking for beautiful floral arrangements, great customer service and to not break your budget go with Dianne!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Erica H

Dianne was great! We chose her as our florist for the wedding. From the start, she was professional and the more we talked about flowers, she even got excited with me! The florals and the presentation she did at my wedding was beautiful!

2016-06-01T11:46:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words and thoroughly enjoyed working with you! Best, Dianne

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Laura W

I'm so glad we chose Fleurs de France as our florist for the wedding. Everything was beautiful and wonderfully put together! Dianne was amazing and did a perfect job of making my vision a reality!

2016-06-01T09:52:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and kind words. It was my pleasure to work with you! Best, Dianne

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

Dianne did all of the floral for our wedding and we could not be happier with the services she provided. When we first met with Dianne we laid out the general idea of what we were looking for, but with flowers you kind of have to trust in the vision of the vendor as it's... Read More impossible to put together a definitive example of what everything will look like on the big day. Dianne blew it out of the water here - all of the centerpieces, the flowers for the ceremony, the flowers for the cake...they were all amazingly well done. Dianne was super easy to work with and very responsive when we had some minor changes leading up to the wedding. She truly took our ideas and brought them to life!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Diane at Fleurs De France helped us pick the flowers that made everything look beautiful and to help us stay within the budget we had planned. Everyone commented on how lovely the reception looked with the tall centerpieces of baby's breath and the accents of beads and... Read More candles. Bouquets, boutonnieres, and flower girl halos made the wedding party feel special and the pictures lovely. The decorations on the pews made a picturesque aisle for the bridal procession. We are very pleased that we found Fleurs De France on the Knot!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Emily P

Dianne did a wonderful job with all our florals. In our initial meeting I told her I wanted just greenery (rosemary, olive branches, etc) and that I didn't want anything too huge as far as bouquets and she came up with lots of great ideas. Our centerpieces, bouts, and bouquets... Read More were all fresh and smelled amazing. Dianne was very quick to respond to emails, and not at all interested in upselling me on things I didn't want or need. She was recommended by my makeup artist and I'm glad I chose her- everything was lovely!

2015-10-20T14:26:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and kind words. It was an absolute delight to work with you and I loved working with your unique and refreshing ideas. Best, Dianne

Great Florist

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Danielle D

I used Dianne as the florist for my wedding this September. She was so great the entire time. I was a bride looking to save some money but I wanted real flowers as my centerpieces and I wanted gorgeous bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. Dianne did an AMAZING job. She met... Read More with me outside of her normal hours due to my crazy work schedule and talked with me for an hour about what I envisioned for my wedding day and asked all about me. She asked what my budget was and actually came back with a quote within that amount (this is apparently a hard thing to do since all the other florists I met with came back with prices far outside my budget). She delivered everything as promised and even created my ceremony decor that I showed her a picture of. She is the nicest woman and delivered everything she said she would. My wedding was GORGEOUS and the flowers were a huge huge part of that. If you want a gorgeous, affordable wedding florist you need to check her out.

2015-09-22T15:55:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words and wonderful review. Loved working with you and loved working on your wedding! Can't wait to see the professional pictures. Best, Dianne

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Karen P

Dianne France of Fleurs de France was fantastic to work with. I gave her my budget and the colors I wanted to use in my centerpieces. She put together colorful, creative centerpieces and beautiful bouts, corsages, and my bouquet all right in budget. She never tried to upsell me... Read More and was supportive of what I was trying to accomplish with what I was willing to spend. ALL of the flowers looked absolutely fantastic. As a vendor, I found Dianne to be extremely responsive, enthusiastic, and a pleasure to work with. I absolutely would recommend her to other brides.

2015-05-27T16:53:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you. Best,Dianne

Reviewed on 5/03/2015 Rachel B

Fleurs de France did an incredible job and was very accommodating to all of our needs. Dianne went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we dreamt of for our wedding. Once all the ideas were in place and contracts were complete, Dianne worked around our busy schedule... Read More to help us get a sneak peak of our amazing wedding to be, a month before the wedding. When I say, she works hard and she knows what she is doing, SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING! She is confident and has the knowledge of what works and doesn't work. When something doesn't work, she gives options that will work in your budget instead of telling you that it won't work. She makes sure it is exactly the right color with the right look you are wanting. We are so blessed to have had you help us on our special day and thank you to your team to get all of the decor up and ready for our day. We appreciate everything you did for us on our day.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Ali C

Fleurs de France did an excellent job on my wedding day flowers. When we first met with them, I had no idea what I wanted. The owner was very friendly and gave me lots of suggestions on what would look nice but be affordable. On the wedding day, I was very pleased with our... Read More choices. The flowers were bright and were exactly what I asked for. My bouquet had more greenery in it than I was expecting, so my mother and I cut it out with scissors. It wasn't a big deal at all, and it was probably a communication issue on my end. They arrived on time to deliver the flowers, and they stayed pretty all night. I would definitely recommend them.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 3/12/2015 Courtney M

Dianne was amazing to work with. So helpful in keeping me within my budget but still helping me capture the look I wanted. Dianne always responded to emails promptly and was the sweetest! I was referred to her by a friend and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for... Read More floral. The weather was bad the weekend of my wedding, and despite the cold and questionable road conditions she delivered right on time. Loved working with her!

2015-03-16T10:46:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and wonderful review! So very much appreciated! Best, Dianne

Loved my flowers!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Christine B

Dianne did an amazing job on the floral arrangements for our wedding. I had met with her on several occasions with pictures of what I envisioned everything to look like and she not only met my expectations, she exceeded them with the beautiful work she did. My bridal bouquet... Read More was the most gorgeous one I'd seen and she made our wedding cake and centerpieces look magazine-perfect on our special day. She is readily available and happy to provide suggestions and advice when asked. We ended up having fewer guests than expected and she was extremely flexible about changing the number of centerpieces. She is easy to work with and very nice!

2014-06-09T13:40:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you. All the best, Dianne

Dianne France

Dianne, owner and creative director, established Fleurs de France in 2005 after working a number of years for other floral companies, and realizing her specialty was designing flowers for weddings and events. With a background in both theater and hospitality, it gave her both the creative sense and business sense required. In 2014, her daughter Justine joined the business and together the two have worked side by side to create many memorable weddings for their brides and clientele.