Take your pics with Flicks!

Flicks Photobooth is a modern day photo experience company which provides a luxurious photobooth for entertainment and lasting memories. Our awesome backdrops, well-designed prints, fun props and engaging photobooth pros ensure a wonderful time for all. We look forward to making your engagement, bridal shower and/or wedding even more special. Contact Us Today!!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Jennifer W

I had the pleasure of attending an event with Flicks PhotoBooth. Their service was awesome. The picture quality is the best I've seen. Nice group of young ladies. Cant wait to have them at my event.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Ema T

Great client service, my photos were so beautiful, thank you Flicks!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Cynthia J

This photobooth is amazing! The team is very professional and they deliver beyond expectation. The guests at my wedding had such a great time and the photos are simply perfect. I was able to frame quite a few photos for my home and it brings me right back to my wedding day when... Read More I look at them, great memories!