Photo + Video

Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Booths

Honolulu, HI (808) 664-1247

Unique Wedding Photo Booth

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 Lynn

Flipbooks Hawaii now operates under the name Photo Play Hawaii. We found this company through The Wedding Cafe Hawaii. We had originally booked another vendor for our photo booth, but once we saw what a flipbook was, we knew that we had to have it! It is such a unique idea... Read More and we like that! Getting flipbooks for your wedding is a good idea because it is something fun for your guests to do and they also double as a wedding favor. We contacted Flipbooks Hawaii and Erica responded to us in an extremely timely manner. She is one of the owners of the company and met with us for our consultation. When we met with her for our consultation, we told her which of the packages we were interested in and she was able to work with us to create a package to our liking. She also gave us a discount since we found her through The Wedding Cafe Hawaii. We booked Erica about a year or so before our wedding. Throughout that time, whenever I had a question, she was more than happy to help me answer it. Despite things that were going on in her own life, she was still very responsive and helpful! We appreciate that she responds to emails very quickly! Also, she and Keith, the other owner of Photo Play Hawaii, helped us to choose flipbook backgrounds that fit well into our theme, and to create a flipbook cover that we loved! On our wedding day, our guests loved being able to make flipbooks. They had so much fun and Erica and her crew were great! They always had ideas of what our guests should do during the 7 seconds that they were being filmed! They always had such creative ideas! We REALLY liked being able to work with Erica and her crew. They are so nice and super fun to work with. Our guests loved being able to flip out! It was such a pleasure for us to be able to work with Flipbooks Hawaii. We love Erica, Keith, and their team of professionals!

Wedding ideas

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Nissa G

Tons of ideas, a great help.

Hit of the Wedding

Reviewed on 1/15/2014 Rebecca D

Ever since I saw Flipbooks at a fundraiser I wanted them for my wedding (before I was even engaged). It is such a fun idea. I'm so glad I stuck with this idea in my head for over two years because having Flipbooks at the wedding was a huge hit. My guests loved getting to... Read More make their own personal photo flipbooks to take home. The booth was always busy and some guests made several different books. Erica from Flipbooks was so helpful prior to the wedding and at the wedding itself. She was very responsive by email and at the wedding made sure to make sure the groom and I made our own book too. Within less than two weeks of the wedding Erica provided us a video montage of all the flipbooks made at the wedding. It was hilarious!! I will definitely charish it forever. It was such a great keepsake for us and for our guests. It also provided our guests an interactive activity for those who didn't want to dance. I will definitely look into having flipbooks at your wedding if you want to provide your guests with a unique fun experience that they will always remember.

FLIPBOOKS!

Reviewed on 2/26/2011 Christine Ann T

Flipbooks are great! They are the only one in my vendor list that exceeded my expectations and then some. They were very punctual, nice and efficient. I will book them again if I have other functions. All the guest loved it and thought it was a new and refreshing idea.