Cuisine

Cajun, Northeastern, Southern, American, Italian, Mexican, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

129 Caldwell St, Rock Hill, SC Charlotte area (704) 956-5855

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Ann W

We had gone to a couple of parties where they had catered. Every one of them the food was outstanding, so we decided to hire them for our wedding last weekend. We had about 110+ at our home. I can't say enough about them. WOW! the food was outstandingly delicious! thank you... Read More Chef!!! and my kitchen was spotless! The staff was professional, efficient, and FUN! The bartenders were fantastic, the servers were on top of keeping plates filled and managing all the people. At the end of the evening, everything was clean and tidy! What an amazing experience!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kristin D

I love everything about Flipside from the catering manager, Ashley, to the delicious food we all got to enjoy at our wedding! We wanted a brunch themed wedding and I had some pretty specific ideas in mind (thank you, Pinterest) and Ashley made them all come to life well within... Read More the budget we had set. We did a buffet-style and had shrimp and grits, chicken and waffles, a bacon bar, mason jar salads, a gorgeous spread of fruits, cheeses and charcuteries and the most delish apps during cocktail hour! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing the food was - even weeks later! I highly recommend this caterer to add a touch of southern class to your event!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Kolleen M

I feel like there just aren't words to truly describe how happy we were with Flipside. I've always considered myself a foodie so picking a great caterer was extremely important. I knew from the first meeting with Ashley that this was going to be amazing. I had asked them to do... Read More something different by incorporating lavender into my food and they created an entire menu around it that brought me to tears. I had always dreamed about my guests raving about the food and literally everyone told me it was the best wedding food they had ever tasted. I thought the pricing was super reasonable and the amount of food that we got was incredible. We had a ton of leftovers. I'm convinced that no one can top the quality, presentation and price of their food. Not meeting with them would be a huge mistake. I will use them for any occasion I possibly can in the future.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Yvonne A

Mel and Ashley from Flipside were great to work with, and the food, waitstaff, and bartenders were amazing on the day of. We are food bloggers, so food was a very important part of our day, and our guests are still raving about how delicious everything was. Mel and Ashley... Read More accommodated our kosher-style wedding with ease, and dealt well with last-minute changes to vendor meals. Flipside does not make food that tastes like typical wedding food, or what you would expect when feeding 160 guests--their food is truly delicious and exceeds all expectations. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Katy T

Wow! We could not have been more pleased with a caterer. Flipside exceeded our expectations on every front. Without exception, every guest commented on the outstanding food and beautiful presentation at our wedding. We had passed hor d'oeuvres and a cheese charcuterie spread... Read More during the cocktail hour that included grilled shrimp, crab cakes, and pork tenderloin bruschetta. The dinner included 3 salads, shrimp and grits, short ribs, and fried chicken. Our wedding theme was rustic chic and the food tables were decorated with burlap, pumpkins and gourds, and various country accessories. Food was served in cast iron vessels that set off the wonderful product. Everything was very well prepared and tasty. The flash fried Brussel Sprouts were a favorite as were the mashed potatoes. The service was coordinated by Heidi who was very calm and efficient in making sure the event ran smoothly. They even coordinated a late night pizza bar before the guests departed which was greatly appreciated. Flipside should be the only choice for catering in the Charlotte area!!