Cuisine

Cajun, Northeastern, Southern, American, Italian, Mexican, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

129 Caldwell St, Rock Hill, SC Charlotte area (704) 956-5855

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Caroline O

The food was good, but the event management was extremely poor. The event manager was very disorganized and didn't have notes of menu changes that we had made. She also made multiple rounds of mistakes on invoices that would have cost us an additional $500. She made multiple... Read More large mistakes when renting china and glassware including vastly underestimating the amount of glasses we'd need as well as not ordering dessert plates or forks. The wait staff asked my brother in law what he ordered, he told them that he ordered the salmon and they said "well, you can have chicken or steak." My wedding planner ended up helping the wait staff because dinner service was exceedingly slow and guests hadn't been served and their food was cold (including the family of the bride).

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Renee B

Recommend Flipside Catering Company We used Flipside this past weekend for our son's wedding rehearsal dinner. Ashely was great to work with. She listened to what I had in mind and proposed a menu that was spot on. She was very thorough with all the pre-event planning. We were... Read More very pleased with the outcome and with the quality of the food. We had a "comfort" food buffet for ~45 folks. Our guests raved about the food, especially the smoked brisket and the mac-n-cheese. The presentation of the buffet was beautiful, the onsite staff (Kristen, the lead server, and Isaac, the bartender) were great and worked well with each other, with use during the event setup and with our guests during the event. I would definitely recommend them if you need a caterer in the Rock Hill/Fort Mill area!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Loring S

Ashley and her whole crew at Flipside did an amazing job catering our wedding! All of our guest LOVED the food, we got the taco bar to go after the wedding, and I have to agree that it was amazing! Not only was the food amazing, but their set-up was unique and one of a kind... Read More (which is exactly what we wanted). Ashley was very helpful in helping us plan our big day. She had a helpful answer to every questioned we had. I would highly recommend Flipside Catering Co. for your wedding!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Megan A

We are so glad that we found Flipside Catering for our wedding!! Ashley was great to work with, and we had so many of our guests tell us it was the best wedding food they had ever had! The presentation of the food looked fantastic, and the staff was so attentive and friendly. We... Read More would recommend Flipside to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 McKenzie T

Couldn't have imagined my big day without them. Ashley is amazing to work with. The food was outstanding. Their presentation is so beautiful. We got so many complements on the food. Would recommend them to anyone! I seriously can't go on enough about how fabulous they were and... Read More how great the service is.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Ann W

We had gone to a couple of parties where they had catered. Every one of them the food was outstanding, so we decided to hire them for our wedding last weekend. We had about 110+ at our home. I can't say enough about them. WOW! the food was outstandingly delicious! thank you... Read More Chef!!! and my kitchen was spotless! The staff was professional, efficient, and FUN! The bartenders were fantastic, the servers were on top of keeping plates filled and managing all the people. At the end of the evening, everything was clean and tidy! What an amazing experience!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kristin D

I love everything about Flipside from the catering manager, Ashley, to the delicious food we all got to enjoy at our wedding! We wanted a brunch themed wedding and I had some pretty specific ideas in mind (thank you, Pinterest) and Ashley made them all come to life well within... Read More the budget we had set. We did a buffet-style and had shrimp and grits, chicken and waffles, a bacon bar, mason jar salads, a gorgeous spread of fruits, cheeses and charcuteries and the most delish apps during cocktail hour! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing the food was - even weeks later! I highly recommend this caterer to add a touch of southern class to your event!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Kolleen M

I feel like there just aren't words to truly describe how happy we were with Flipside. I've always considered myself a foodie so picking a great caterer was extremely important. I knew from the first meeting with Ashley that this was going to be amazing. I had asked them to do... Read More something different by incorporating lavender into my food and they created an entire menu around it that brought me to tears. I had always dreamed about my guests raving about the food and literally everyone told me it was the best wedding food they had ever tasted. I thought the pricing was super reasonable and the amount of food that we got was incredible. We had a ton of leftovers. I'm convinced that no one can top the quality, presentation and price of their food. Not meeting with them would be a huge mistake. I will use them for any occasion I possibly can in the future.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Yvonne A

Mel and Ashley from Flipside were great to work with, and the food, waitstaff, and bartenders were amazing on the day of. We are food bloggers, so food was a very important part of our day, and our guests are still raving about how delicious everything was. Mel and Ashley... Read More accommodated our kosher-style wedding with ease, and dealt well with last-minute changes to vendor meals. Flipside does not make food that tastes like typical wedding food, or what you would expect when feeding 160 guests--their food is truly delicious and exceeds all expectations. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Katy T

Wow! We could not have been more pleased with a caterer. Flipside exceeded our expectations on every front. Without exception, every guest commented on the outstanding food and beautiful presentation at our wedding. We had passed hor d'oeuvres and a cheese charcuterie spread... Read More during the cocktail hour that included grilled shrimp, crab cakes, and pork tenderloin bruschetta. The dinner included 3 salads, shrimp and grits, short ribs, and fried chicken. Our wedding theme was rustic chic and the food tables were decorated with burlap, pumpkins and gourds, and various country accessories. Food was served in cast iron vessels that set off the wonderful product. Everything was very well prepared and tasty. The flash fried Brussel Sprouts were a favorite as were the mashed potatoes. The service was coordinated by Heidi who was very calm and efficient in making sure the event ran smoothly. They even coordinated a late night pizza bar before the guests departed which was greatly appreciated. Flipside should be the only choice for catering in the Charlotte area!!