Is this your business? claim it now

Floataway Studios

Available Worldwide.

Studio City, CA
Available Worldwide.

perfect photos & video

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Alissa M

My fiancé and I were so impressed with Meghan, Mary, Heidi and Seth from Float Away Studios! We used them for both our photo and video services for our wedding and loved how comfortable they made us all feel throughout the day. They guided our large wedding party as they took pictures, all without being pushy or rushing us. While some of my friends who got married over 1 year ago are still waiting for some of their pics/video, we just got some sneak peek photos 3 weeks after our wedding! We love how they edit the pictures and make sure to capture special moments throughout the day vs. only capturing the typical family group pictures often seen in wedding albums. We highly recommend Float Away if you want great memories of your wedding day!

Honest and Beautiful Photography

Reviewed on 4/06/2011 Staci S

Mary and Scott are awesome. Fun, comfortable, artistic, lovely...very happy with the photos.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2010 Ashlee H

I cannot say enough great things about Mary and Scott. Float Away Studios is comprised of a married couple who is a photographer and videographer. They are incredibly fun to be around, to talk to, and make it extremely comfortable to take pictures in front of. They were even sweet enough to send my then fiance and I a movie gift card so that we could enjoy a date in the midst of all the wedding planning. The pictures turned out fantastic and I could not have been happier with the outcome. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

TO Floataway Studios