Flor Amor

Austin TX metro area, Texas Hill Country

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Austin TX metro area, Texas Hill Country (512) 940-2070

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Ashley W

Sharon was AMAZING! She brought my vision to life and at a very affordable price. She was so easy to work with, showed up to set everything up on time, and always responded promptly when I needed to make a change or had a question. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Danielle M

I was trying to keep the amount of flowers and greenery to a minimum and Sharon was really great at accommodating that and making sure the arrangements we got stood out. She was really helpful in picking flowers that are beautiful but wouldn't cost a fortune. She also made sure... Read More to let me know what was feasible within our budget and what wasn't, which I really appreciated. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and greenery were really lovely. I'm really happy we went with Flor Amor!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Bianca S

I have never been big on flowers and Flor Amor made the fully greenery boho wedding of my dreams come true. To say I was extremely pleased is a great understatement. From the beautiful greenery head wreath to the greenery elegantly strewn across the head table (that I asked for... Read More three days before the wedding), Sharon was not only patient and flexible but made me feel confident that I would get quality work for the price that worked for me. The guests at my wedding were smitten by the arrangements and I could not be more pleased with Sharon's work.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Alisa P

Sharon was really great. She listened to exactly what I wanted and the flowers for my wedding turned out amazing and at a reasonable cost. Prior to the wedding, she was available with any questions. I would definitely recommend Flor Amor.