Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

4535 30th St., San Diego, CA (619) 990-7611

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Kymberly W

The flowers and bouquets were breathtaking! I received so many compliments. I gave her my favorite flowers and an idea of the theme. It was everything and more than I anticipated. Sophia is very easy to work with , and she worked around my crazy schedule. It was so beautiful! I... Read More will use her over and over for other occasions as well.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Sarah C

Beyond my expectations! We did flowers with succulents- we've already replanted the succulents and it's amazing memorabilia! The bouquets and centerpieces were amazing- I'd recommen Sofia, hands down! Not to mention, mine was a destination wedding--- it was just a couple of... Read More pictures and a few words describing what I wanted and it was SPOT on (or even better)! Sofia captured exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Rachel S

Sofia was amazing. I had a budget and she stayed in that budget and exceeded my expectations. I told her my vision and she brought it to life better than I imagined. I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Erica M

We could not be happier with Flor Glamor. Sofia is incredible to work with. Not only is she incredible organized and professional, but she also has extremely good taste. We told her our ideas and right away, she brought out pictures of her previous work with pictures of other... Read More flowers to show me how she could adapt it to fit our vision (and budget). For us, being able to see the exact flowers, vases, etc... made such a huge difference. Also, she had great suggestions to make the arrangements even more beautiful. At the ceremony and reception, I was so impressed with how everything turned out. It was even better than I had imagined. With Sofia, we didn't have to worry about a thing. We highly recommend Flora Glamor--you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Julie M

We absolutely LOVED our flowers from Sofia at Flora Glamor! Sofia is truly an artist and expert when it comes to flowers. As someone who knows very little, Sofia made me feel so comfortable while selecting our floral arrangements. She listens carefully and is extremely attentive... Read More to details. Her arrangements far exceeded my expectations and we received so many compliments on our flowers. I am so appreciative to Sofia for making my wedding flower dreams come true!

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Lindsay R

Our flowers were amazing for our wedding on 2/27/16. All I had for inspiration was one pinterest photo and from there Sofia did an amazing job. She showed me photos of all the different flowers she planned on using and took the time to understand my vision of not wanting... Read More anything too big, but wanting lots of different textures. I couldn't have been happier. At the venue it was apparent how much detail she put into her work, with each flower individually placed for our center pieces. They were truly gorgeous.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Amrie W

Sofia was amazing from start to finish. Even my husband enjoyed the planning process with her! She truly creates arrangements that exceed expectations. She is highly organized and has a talent for understanding a couple's vision. I will definitely use her services for any floral... Read More needs in the future!

Beautiful and Elegant

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Margaret S

Let me start by saying, that I went into my meeting with Sofia at Flora Glamor with little knowledge about flowers besides the fact that I wanted white/cream colors. Sofia was so knowledgeable and patient. She broke down the entire day into categories and step by step helped me... Read More pick out flowers for my wedding. One of my friends had been to 4 weddings in the last month and said that our arch was the best one, so kudos to Sofia and her team! Everything turned out beautifully, and I loved that we reused flowers from the ceremony for the reception. They provided rentals of the arch and vases for the arrangements with a variety of colors, shapes, and heights available to us. The only possible slight grievance I can think of is that one type of flower in my bouquet (not sure which because like I previously said, I don't know much about flowers) started to turn brown at the edges while we were out taking pictures during cocktail hour, but once we got them back in water before the reception they perked right back up! I would definitely recommend Sofia and Flora Glamor to anyone looking for stunning arrangements customized to your taste and vision with friendly and helpful service at a very reasonable price.

Stunning Wedding Flowers!

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Melissa O

I don't even know where to begin...Sofia is amazing! My flowers were perfect, gorgeous, everything I had envisioned and more. Sofia worked with our budget and delivered the most beautiful display for our wedding. She was on time, the bouquets arrived in water, she came at the... Read More end of the wedding and picked everything up so we didn't have to worry about a thing. I have extremely simple taste and she nailed our personalities. Since I was never a huge flower person and didn't know what I liked, I changed my mind constantly. She was always there to help me with ideas and changes. From the moment I met her, I could tell she loves what she does. That is important to me, as I really wanted to work with vendors that actually love the wedding process and don't look at it like a "job". Sofia, you have an amazing eye and I will always recommend you to anyone who needs a florist. Thank you!

I was blown away! Beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/28/2015 Suzy B

Our wedding was this past Saturday, 2/7/15, and the arrangements were more beautiful than I imagined. We contacted Sophia, along with several other florists, a few months ago. She was the ONLY florist who showed pride in her work and clients by responding with personal and... Read More detailed information from the very first inquiry. Once we met, my now husband and I, knew we were in great hands. She responded to all questions and concerns along the way. (Other vendors kinda put us on the back burner once payments were made & contracts were signed). Also, our budget wasn't very big. Yes, we were clueless as to how much flowers would cost, Sophia explained why and how every flower would be used. Day of, we completely forgot pickup our bridal party flowers & Sophia called and had a back up plan for us. (our church was locked when she arrived & she kept so calm the entire time. This could of been a real stress & panic situation but she was professional and assured me everything would work out, and it did thanks to her!) Also... My friend who owns a florist shop came up to me and asked, "Who did your flowers?! I can't find one negative space. They're the most beautifully made arrangements. I'm impressed!". Thank you, Sophia! You are truly talented and amazing at what you do. :)

review

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Rachel E

We used Flora Glamor for our wedding. Sofia is such a kind woman, and pleasure to work with. She is very knowledgeable on flower types and creating arrangements. My Mom is very particular with flowers as she is a “Master Gardener” – and Sofia passed her competency test in flying... Read More colors! We interviewed many florists before my Mom found one that she was comfortable working with. We also rented an arch from Sofia, which she decorated with fabric and dangling jewels and flowers. She also came early to decorate our cake. All of the arrangements were beautiful and we received many comments from guests. Many guests even wanted to take home the bouquets on the tables! I’m so thankful to have found Sofia for our wedding and would recommend her to any couple looking for a wedding florist.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Laura C

I knew absolutely nothing about flowers before our wedding last month, and all I really cared about was that they were white and orange and looked good. And Sofia did an amazing job putting everything together! We talked about all the different flower types in the colors I... Read More wanted, plus the size of the room, the shape of the archway, the color of the groomsmen's suits, everything that was important when it came to matching the flowers to the event. Everything was delivered on time and in perfect condition. My coordinator, Amy of First Comes Love, highly recommended Sofia and I can see why! My bouquet turned out so beautiful and so did the bridal party's! Everyone was blown away at how beautiful the aisle flowers and the table centerpieces were! She had all of the extras needed for the decorations too--votives, vases, goblets, etc and the whole look really came together with her help. She was also very understanding when I told her we would only have half the number of guest tables I had planned for. Overall, Sofia is amazing and the flowers looked incredible!!

Most spectacular flowers truly made our wedding amazing

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 RA R

I found Sofia on Yelp and was also referred by a friend. I met with a few florists before making the decision, and her vision, pricing and willingness to negotiate made a tough decision a lot easier. She was incredibly responsive and easy to work with, even when we changed the... Read More entire centerpiece idea after we had already agreed on an initial concept and invoice! I originally wanted sleek vases with submerged flowers, and then realized it would block everyone's view. Sofia came to our venue a few weeks before the wedding to get a sense of the layout and learn where she could unload, which I was thrilled to hear. The flowers ended up being more spectacular than I could have ever imagined. The colors, blooms and variety were just stunning. Our chuppah flowers (repurposed for sweetheart table) were to die for, the bouquets and individual blooms were gorgeous, and the centerpieces were incredibly lush and breathtaking. EVERYONE was talking about them. My new mother in law generously sponsored the flowers and she was overwhelmed with how they turned out -the best part! I will look at those photos forever. It made the room truly amazing.

A Gift

Reviewed on 5/18/2014 Ashlee E

Sofia truly has a talent and gift! She is extremely easy to work with and works very closely with you to ensure she fully understands your vision!!! From the moment I met her I fully trusted her and boy did she execute!!!!! I full heartedly recommend Flora Glamor!!!!!

Perfect Flowers!

Reviewed on 4/02/2014 Paula O

Sofia was so wonderful to work with. She was easy to communicate with, and she went over each and every flower she planned to use in the arrangements I asked for. I contacted her after seeing her work at my best friend's wedding (very formal, very traditional white roses and... Read More orchids), and was pleasantly surprised that even though we had very different styles (mine was more casual and less traditional), she was able to come up with ideas and arrangements that fit my plans and personality.

I <3 Sofia

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Nina N

I could not be more thankful that I was referred to Floral Glamor! Our wedding was more beautiful than I ever could have dreamed. When the bouquets were delivered I literally cried, they were perfect. Sofia was a pleasure to work with from our first meeting; she truly saw my... Read More vision and made my dreams come true. I wish I could submit pictures of our flowers, they were breathtaking and our guests are still complimenting us! Thank you Sofia!!!!

Amazing florist!

Reviewed on 4/17/2013 Kristen R

Sofia is an absolute dream to work with! Our flowers looked AMAZING and my husband and I couldn't have been happier. She gave us exactly what we wanted with little direction (I showed her a few arrangements I liked and she took over from there) and was very accommodating to a... Read More couple of last-minute changes to our order.

Exquisite

Reviewed on 4/16/2013 Dana H

Sophia sat with us numerous times but on the very first meeting had a vision down pat. Using the seasonal flowers she helped us save a ton of money. I am pretty fickle and had trouble deciding on my bouquet but didn't want to offend her ideas, she could see it and encouraged me... Read More to share my ideas. I'm so glad she did and was so willing to listen. She chose complimentary colors to my color scheme (purple, green and orange) that really made them pop out and decorate the already outdoor green venue stand out. I would recommend her to anyone I know.

Bride

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Marissa R

Sofia did the flowers for my wedding on 8/4/12. I met with a few florists prior to meeting with her and she hands down felt the most knowledgable, cost-effective, and prepared. She made us feel a part of all of the decision making and so comfortable during the process. She works... Read More with your budget and is very creative, our flowers turned out so beautiful!

My favorite part of my wedding

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Karina D

Sofia saw my vision from the beginning. She created such beautiful flowers for my wedding that I can't stop looking at my wedding photos. It was exactly what I wanted and so much more. Words can't express how thankful I am for her. I know nothing about flowers, but she was so... Read More helpful in the whole process. She is professional, organized, creative, and above all a wonderful person. I am so happy I chose her.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 emily w

My flowers were AMAZING!! Sophia did an AMAZING job!! I received multiple comments throughout the night about my centerpieces and bouquets! Highly recommend using Flora Glamor as your wedding florist.

Flora Glamor

Reviewed on 1/25/2012 angela w

Sofia is my florist, she is so great. She is very patient and detailed. I found her just three weeks before my wedding, I was a bit worried. But turned out she has great taste and understand what I want. She was willing to help me stay in my budget, and the flowers were so... Read More beautiful. The quality and design was beyond my expectation!

HORRIBLE ! NOT TO BE TRUSTED!

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Agne M

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE FLORIST AND BUSINESS. I think that all these reviews on here she had her friends write. I had a meeting with Sofia to discuss my wedding flowers two weeks ago. I read all great reviews about her on this website and thought it was worth a try to meet with... Read More her. I met with her and everything was great. She listened to me and printed out contracts. I told her I had a budget which every bride does which she was ok with. I also had mentioned to her that my aunt is a florist 2 hours away from San Diego and she has very nice quality natural touch flowers we may be able to use at the wedding for extra things such as the entrance table or etc. This was just an idea. Sofia said that would be fine she would just have to look at them to approve them to make sure they would match everything. I told her we didnt have to use these flowers it was just an idea. So the meeting ended and everything was great. I had two different contracts in my hand to decide which price was better for us. 2 days after our meeting I emailed her to let her know we would like to sign the contract and move forward with booking her for the wedding. I wanted 3 days until I got a response from her. She had emailed me stating that she does not feel comfortable having some natural touch flowers at my wedding and was not able to do my wedding. I was shocked and so was my fiance. She basically shut us down because she found another bride who was going to spend way more than us for that same wedding day. This is who Sofia really is and I was very dissapointed and also reported her to the Better Business Buereau to make sure that they are aware of her scheme. After all of that I was SO SO SO happy that I did not sign the contract and gave her a 30% deposit because she is not to be trusted and a horrible business person. BEWARE EVERYONE! She may choose someone else after she gives you a contract.

Words can not describe how unbelievably amazing

Reviewed on 8/21/2011 DIANA W

The flowers were magnificent. I had more compliments on my flowers than anything else in the wedding! The hair and makeup ladies said they were the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen and they had done tons and tons of weddings. I can't even begin to describe how perfect... Read More and beautiful they were. Sofia is absolutely amazing. She worked with me so well. She did everything and I mean everything I asked for. The flowers should have been in a magazine. They were just so beautiful. I wouldn't have gone with anything else. There was nothing that I could complain about. They were flawless.

Gorgeous Bridal Bouquet

Reviewed on 4/06/2011 Melissa B

Sofia did an awesome job! My centerpieces, boutonniere/corsages and bridal bouquet were absolutely perfect. She does have a minimum, so be sure to discuss that when working on your 'vision'.