Floral Design Concepts

(2)

Serving Gig Harbor, Tacoma and the Peninsula, WA

Details Matter...

Having a large glamorous affair or a smaller intimate gathering? Floral Design Concepts will joyfully contribute to making your special day beautiful!! I listen carefully to your vision and implement your style with beautiful color, texture, harmony and design while using the best flowers available.

$$

Type

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

Serving Gig Harbor, Tacoma and the Peninsula, WA

Great value and fantastic ideas

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Candice B

We really liked Connie and chose not to meet with other florists to compare. Her prices seemed reasonable and she was flexible in selecting flowers that fit what I liked, my colors and budget. The bouquets looked beautiful and my mother especially loved the arbor design. Connie surprised me with a toss bouquet that I had not requested. At our request Connie brought a large pack of plastic bouquet bags for guests to take home flowers. Our centerpieces featured 3 vases per table. In retrospect we should have planned to obtain tablecloths earlier because our caterer arrived long after Connie was at our venue, so my mother primarily was the one to arrange the vases on each table after tablecloths were placed. I also had not realized the amount of work involved in clean-up. My mother worked hard to give away our flowers and still had to dump the water from the vases and gather the glass stones for pick up by Connie the next day. It may be helpful to clarify with any florist the expectations around clean-up of vases, etc. Overall, we highly recommend Connie's work!

Confusion

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 Ashlee C

Connie was very flexible,but very scattered. She did not have a very good system to keep track of her paper work and that caused a lot of confusion on our wedding day... A part from that she is a wonderful lady and enjoyed her bubbly personality!

Send Email