Floral Designs by Alicia

Portland, Bend ,Hood River, Oregon coast, Washington

Yours forever, make it as beautiful as your love

Make your day more lush & beautiful with our breathtaking floral designs! Our goal is to connect with every couple & interpret their wedding vision into our creations that will accentuate your day with exquisite florals. We offer free consults with every couple & work with every budget.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

3715 S.E. Harvey St., Portland, OR Portland, Bend ,Hood River, Oregon coast, Washington (503) 754-7484

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Bailyn F

Alicia was so wonderful! She took my pinterest board and created exactly what I wanted for all my bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. She took control when we had an issue with our chuppah and made sure I didn't have to worry about anything. I had also forgotten to... Read More update her on the number of tables we had and she created an extra centerpiece on the day of. I would highly recommend Alicia.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kate S

We hired Alicia based on the recommendation of our photographer and her other reviews, and we are so glad that we did. We were truly impressed and captivated by the quality and value of Alicia’s work. We had no idea what kind of arrangements that we wanted, but Alicia was... Read More incredibly knowledgeable and communicative about all of our options. She helped us pick flowers that were in season and she was very budget conscious. I had no idea what my bouquet would look like until the wedding day, but I couldn’t have been happier with it. She incorporated succulents into most of our arrangements, and even decorated our cake with them (which looked AWESOME and totally Pinterest-worthy). The day of the wedding, she arrived precisely on time with her assistant, and set up her arrangements throughout our entire venue (Silcox Hut at Timberline – she was already familiar with the staff and the layout of the tables, which was incredibly helpful in planning and execution). As the bride, I was busy running around, and when I came upstairs I was blown away by the transformation of our little rustic space. The staff told me that she even helped them rearrange their pre-existing floral bouquets to fit our theme. We got a million compliments all night on her work and on how efficient she had been, and before the evening even ended, our guests were already staking claims on the various arrangements to take home with them. I highly recommend Floral Designs by Alicia (especially to Silcox brides – you definitely need vendors you can rely on!). She was wonderful in every way, and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Kelsey D

Alicia was an amazing florist for our wedding day! She committed to doing our wedding flowers only 1 and half months before the wedding after our first florist had to cancel due to a family emergency. She was very fast at completing a quote for us considering the time crunch and... Read More was able to meet up to finalize details quickly. She was also flexible in helping find ways to save money. All of the bouquets and flower arrangements were so beautiful, and exactly what I wanted. She delivered them on time and even hand delivered my bouquet to me in the bridal suite. Thank you Alicia for helping make our wedding day special!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Melisa M

We absolutely loved working with Alicia! She is everything we could have asked for in a florist. Starting the wedding planning process, I didn't know much about weddings or what flowers to pick for the big day. When I met with Alicia she was super helpful asking me questions... Read More about my theme and the venue to determine which flowers I may like. She was very organized and detailed and has a great personality so I knew we'd be a great fit! She also tries to buy all local flowers which I really like. Throughout the wedding planning process, if I had a question or wanted to add additional flowers Alicia was very responsive to my emails even during her very busy wedding season. And once the day-of our wedding came, the flowers were absolutely beautiful!!!! We got so many compliments on the flower arrangements. Alicia put great detail into the flowers and we are so happy with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Breanna A

I met with several florists before I chose Alicia. I had a specific image in my head (vintage French) that I had explained to several florists beforehand but Alicia was the only one who seemed to get it. She explained her ideas to me and showed me all the flowers she was... Read More thinking of on her computer. Although we had a bit of a scare on the day off while we were waiting for the flowers, they were exactly how I envisioned them. I'm just disappointed that I can't have them forever!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Louise L

We still can't get over our beautiful our flowers were for our wedding day! Alicia was incredible to work with. She took a few pictures I sent her and delivered flowers beyond our expectations. They were artistic, romantic and fit perfectly with what we had envisioned. Thank you... Read More for your beautiful work. I will be recommending Alicia for years to come!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Lindsay G

I could not have asked for more beautiful flowers. To be honest, flowers were at the bottom of my priority list. I just have never been a big flower person. But I am so glad I had Alicia so a little more than what I had envisioned at the beginning. My bouquet was UNBELIEVEABLE.... Read More I was in shock at how amazing it was. When I got in touch with her we emailed back and forth and I sent her pictures of what I was looking for. She did exactly what I asked for and more. I was very vague because I didn't care about flowers at the time, so that on the day of I was a little nervous about my mistake! Well let me tell you, you do not need to worry when you are in Alicia's floral hands!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Alice C

I had a wonderful experience with Alicia. She mixed so many fun plants and flowers, shells and driftwood into my flower arrangements/bouquet. I received so many compliments on the uniqueness of the flowers. They were absolutely stunning and eclectic. The service I received was... Read More wonderful! Alicia worked well with my go-with-the flow attitude. I told her the colors I was interested in and she emailed me a list of flowers that came to mind. I ran with everything she offered, although she told me to point out anything I didn't like. I appreciated her taste and artistic flow. She did an amazing job!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Marayd A

My Wedding flowers from Alicia were Above and Beyond any expectations I had. The wedding was in Central Oregon, so I was a bit nervous working with a Portland based florist, but she came highly recommended. The ease of communication along the way made me feel a lot more... Read More confident in my decision too. She worked in my budget, even though I had a specific vision, and accommodated some changes we had last minute. As soon as the flowers arrived at the venue, I was in Awe. Her location in Portland gives her access to a wide variety of flowers to choose from, which was great. She followed my vision and added a few fun accents I would have never thought of that made everything even more special. Even though I only met Alicia in person when she dropped off the flowers on my wedding day, I can confidently say she was joy to work with, and one of the best vendors I had.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Meredith H

Alicia created absolutely beautiful bouquets for us within a budget. I received so many compliments all night long! She was easy to work with and I recommend her to anyone who is considering hiring her.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Kaili D

Alicia was absolutely fantastic and I am beyond thrilled that we chose her to do the flowers for my daughter's wedding. I was only able to have one meeting with my daughter and Alicia, together, as my daughter lives out of state. Alicia immediately was in tune with the ideas and... Read More preferences of my daughter. I knew that Alicia was the perfect choice. She created beautiful and quality arrangements and bouquets. Her intuitiveness was right on the money and my daughter was delighted with her flowers. She just asked me this morning if there was a way for her to take them home on the airplane. Anyway, I could go on but the point is that we could not be more happy that we had Alicia create her magic with flowers for my daughter's wedding. You will not be disappointed if you use her.

In love with our florals!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

We were absolutely IN LOVE with our wedding florals and she will hit the nail on the head with everything that we wanted. Her service was amazing and communicating with her was easy! She even made an extra corsage which we ended up needing due to a death in the family. Book... Read More Floral Designs by Alicia and I assure you that you won't be disappointed!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Jenn M

Alicia did a fabulous job with the flowers for my wedding! I was very specific (aka picky) about my bouquet, and Alicia exceeded my expectations. She has a lot of creativity and great ideas! Her attention to detail and the fact that she really listened to what I wanted make her... Read More so great to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Great Designer

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Diane V

I had a pleasure of being a part of the celebration where Alicia had floral arrangements. All of us were truly inspired by the designs. Beautiful

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Alyssa B

Wow! Alicia did an amazing job with my flowers. She knew exactly what I was looking for and she delivered. She was also very flexible and was able to meet with my husband and I for going over floral details, and knew exactly what she was talking about, and offered her own... Read More advice as to what she thought would look good. That type of confidence is awesome, and I knew I could trust her. There was a little mix-up with some flowers that my grandmothers were going to use while going down the aisle, but that was quickly fixed and it ended up working out. Thanks so much Alicia for being our florist for the wedding. Everything from the boutonnieres to the centerpieces to my own bouquet were simply stunning!

Perfect Flowers

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

I found out about Alicia before I was ever engaged but I knew the moment I saw her work I would be willing to sacrifice anything to have HER as my florist when I did get married. Much to my surprise when that time came she was extremely affordable, especially when I was quoted... Read More upwards of $3000 from other florists in Portland. Don't let the affordability fool you, I got flowers beyond belief. She's so creative. Berries, beer hops, sea oats?? Sounds odd but it was stunning mixed into the flowers. And they were HUGE. My main bouquette was literally hard to cart around because it was so heavy. I'd use her again and again and again if I could.

Best floral design In NW!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 danielle h

My floral arrangements and flowers for my wedding party were simply stunning! Alicia took my ideas and created unique designs that were better than I could have ever imagined! We had a destination wedding and Alicia was so great to work with every step of the way. She made sure... Read More she understood my vision and used her touch to bring it to life. Saying goodbye to ll my floral arrangements was one of the hardest parts of having a destination wedding, I wanted to take them all home with me! I would recommend Alicia to all brides. She will work with your budget to create magic! Thank you Alicia!

Beautiful Fall Flowers

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Nikki G

I'm so happy that I had Alicia do my flowers- they were beautiful and really tied our fall wedding theme together. I wanted fall seasonal flowers, lots of color and out of the ordinary/ eclectic flowers- She nailed my vision without me being able to express to her, she read my... Read More mind and was very creative. I wanted a lot of different elements in our flowers and she delivered- several different boutineers, corasages and centerpieces. She was also very budget conscious, which I greatly appreciated and counld not believe the flowers i got with my budget. I couldn't be happier with her designs, quality and serivce. I would definitely recommend Floral Design by Alicia!

BEST IN THE NORTHWEST

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Meg R

Alicia was amazing, the best florist Id say in the NW. She's extremely talented and has brilliant ideas to work with the theme of your wedding! I had a vintage 20s wedding and she came up with a scheme, that completely resembled the wedding colors and ensemble that I was looking... Read More for. The quality was great, better than I had imagined possible. She's prompt, willing to work with your design, and detail oriented. I would highly recommend her services!

AMAZING Flowers!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Chelsea P

I hired Alicia for our wedding flowers and I couldn't have been more pleased with her attention to detail, design, and customer service. I had pure confidence in her taking my vision and executing it to a "T"! After our consultation she gave me 3 different price points/options... Read More to better suit our budget. The day after our wedding the venue found 3 bottles that needed to be returned to another vendor of ours. Alicia sent me a text that day saying she picked them up and returned them for me! She wanted us to enjoy our newly married life, and not have to deal with going back the next day. She is amazing, and you will be well taken care of when you book with her!

Excellent service, beautiful flowers, and an affordable price

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Chelsea P

When I first met Alicia I felt very comfortable working with her. She spent time to get to know me and my style and what I was looking for in a florist. I was amazed when she provided me with several different quotes and different price points. She helped me work within my... Read More budget and provided exceptional service. When I saw the flowers at the wedding I was blown away. She captured my color and my style and even spent time to help me find the perfect flower boxes for our centerpieces. The flowers were the most commented on decor item at our wedding. I highly recommend Alicia--she is truly talented at what she does!

Flowers were beautiful but part of order was missi

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Ashley B

Alicia makes beautiful floral designs at great prices. I was truely satisfied with her work. I can't give her a 5 star because part of my order was missing upon arrival. This is not usual for Alicia and I am sure it won't happen again.

2013-08-15T13:59:37 Response from the vendor

Yes is was Ashley.:( a very rare issue with my computer not saving modifications to the contract properly. After proactives changes and a thorough diagnostics from Comprite. I am 100% positive this will never happen again. Thank you for being so gracious with the error... Read Less Read More

Exactly what I wanted

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Rachael R

I chose Floral Designs because of Alicia's unique way of adding flowers and "fillers" that I wouldn't even have thought of. She was very willing to make any changes I needed. She also demonstrated the importance of understanding exactly what style and colors I wanted. When I... Read More first saw my bouquet on my wedding day, I knew I had made the perfect choice when I chose her as my vendor.

Pink Roses

Reviewed on 5/08/2013 Abigail A

I was never big on flowers for the wedding, to me it was flowers it will look good. But Flowers by Alicia, I was blown away and enlighten by the variety and what each flower and color represent. I had my beautiful pink roses for my wedding and it was fantastic.

Alicia is fantastic!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2013 Wendi L

Alicia was the best florist I have ever worked with! She was friendly, warm, made fantastic suggestions and kept the cost within our budget. She even loaned us some vases at the last minute. The flowers were gorgeous!!! They made the day.

Alicia Goodell

As far back as I can remember being a child I was always dabbling in creativity. Whether it was painting, making homemade crafts, drawing or playing the clarinet I've always enjoyed being creative. My passion for floral design started when I was seventeen still in high school, a horticulture teacher quickly noticed my eye for design and I was referred to the local floral shop in town to start apprenticing. From there I worked for the #7 flower shop in the nation for years. Then decided to start my dream of my own business. Eighteen years later here I am living my dream, humbled and thankful.