Floral Designs by Nina

New York State, specifically Suffolk County & Long Island Wi

Simple or Lavish but Always Beautiful

From quirky to classical, contemporary to country. I have a passion for flowers, a love for design, and a desire to make all my clients happy. I've never met a flower I didn't like, and I treat every bride like family. Vineyard weddings are welcome! Call today to set up your appointment!

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

4 Wellington Drive, Stony Brook, NY New York State, specifically Suffolk County & Long Island Wi (631) 807-5905

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Kristen S

Nina was a dream to work with! I enjoyed and looked forward to each appointment, she is the sweetest! Nina completely "got" my vision, and my bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what I wanted, and more. They both held up beautifully throughout the night, despite the cold and... Read More snowy weather. She was SO reasonably priced, too! Highly highly recommend Nina!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Allison P

Nina was awesome to work with! My husband and I didn't have a huge floral budget and Nina was able to work with us to make sure that we got everything we wanted. She made these two beautiful/tall branch type pieces for our ceremony and for the reception I supplied her these tall... Read More mercury type vases and she made gorgeous centerpieces out of them. She was super responsive and so nice and easy to work with! I would definitely recommend Nina for anyone who needs flowers for an event! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Agnes L

Nina was a joy to work with. Her ideas were perfect and everything turned out better than we could have ever imagined. We highly recommend her as a florist.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jennifer B

After visiting a few other florists that gave me insane pricing, I found Nina. From the moment I first spoke with her until even after the wedding to follow up with me, Nina was an absolute sweetheart! She was more than accommodating, and understood exactly what my husband and I... Read More were envisioning to enhance our lantern centerpieces. Not only did she show me all the flowers in the colors we were searching for, along with all possible options based on what I liked and didn't like, but she kept it well below the budget we had in mind. Her expertise more than exceeded our vision the day of. Our tables looked absolutely stunning and I credit that all to Nina's work. I cannot say enough wonderful things and I am so glad we found her!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Jecelyn G

Nina was a pleasure to work with for my wedding flowers. She had done my sister's wedding two years ago and my sister's best friend's wedding a few years before that so my husband and I knew we were in good hands. Nina did an amazing job with my flowers for my wedding! The... Read More bridal, bridesmaids, church, reception, groom and groomsmen flowers were gorgeous! They were exactly what we discussed (minus a few last minute glitches due to flower blooms this season). However, Nina was always professional and was easy to communicate with. We exchanged many emails back and forth and she was very accommodating! We highly recommend her and her company!! Thank you Nina!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Emily H

Best florist ever! Nina was so easy to work with from the very beginning of my wedding planning process. When bride brain set in (and trust me ladies it will) she helped me with last minute additions and changes with ease. The flowers were beautiful! If you're looking for an... Read More affordable florist that is easy to work look no further. Nina is the best!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Rita-Marie K

Flowers by Nina exceeded my expectations! Nina carefully listened to all of my design ideas and flower preferences and created beautiful arrangements that thoroughly represented my taste! The flowers were absolutely beautiful! My guests were all asking to take them home and... Read More those that didn't left disappointed. I would definitely recommend Flowers by Nina to any Long Island or New York bride. You will not be disappointed. Nina has a great eye, keen attention to detail and is a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cassandra B

Nina was wonderful to work with. She listened to our vision and made it come to life within our budget. She had great ideas and we were so thrilled with the beautiful arrangements she created for us. She really knows what she is doing. She was always professional and easy to... Read More communicate with. We highly recommend using Nina as a florist!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Emily C

Nina did our engagement party flowers. She was very professional and the flowers were beautiful. I highly recommend using her.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 dorota k

The flowers were beautiful!! Nina gave me many tips to make the theme of the party (Manhattan) come alive. She found beautiful vases, and brought so many flowers, that the space became truly magical! . All our guests were commenting how beautiful the flowers were, and they... Read More were so pleased to get the flowers as parting gifts. I would recommend Floral Design by Nina to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Sonia T

Nina was very easy to work with. I knew exactly what I wanted, and explained my design to her. I supplied her with the lanterns & candles, and Nina suggested the flower species & colors to go along with my chosen color scheme of gold, black & white. She transported them to my... Read More venue, and set them up perfectly. The finished centerpieces were designed beautifully !!! I couldn't have been happier. All our guests admired them, and were anxious to take them home to be used again, and again as a remembrance of our special day. Thank you Nina.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Julie R

My wife and I were married on Sept. 2 at Martha Clara vineyards. We look around for a florist and Nina was the vendor we decided on. From when we first met with her she was very professional and was wonderful to work with. The floral designs that she came up with were simple... Read More but classic to go along with our idea for our wedding. My wife and I were very impressed when we arrived at the vineyard, the outside ceremony was decorated beautifully. The arrangements inside the reception were spectacular. We would recommend Nina for anybody looking for a floral designer.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Sadith C

Nina was one of my favorite vendors to work it! I described my vision to her and she delivered to perfection! Throughout my 1.5 year wedding planning, I changed ideas several times and Nina was accomadating and full of patience each time. I tend to sometimes be indecisive and... Read More Nina provides her guidance and helped me out. She was also able to give me all the flowers that I wanted without making me go over budget. Everyone at the wedding talked about how nice all the centerpieces were! I highly recommend her! Promise you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Theresa Ann S

The flowers were gorgeous. It's everything I wanted and more. Nina was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Katie G

Nina was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in helping me pick unique flowers and color scheme for my wedding!! My bouquet, my girl's bouquets, the centerpieces, piece above the ceremony spot and everything else came out beautifully on our wedding day! Nina was also very... Read More patient and accommodating when I had my difficult grandma trying to figure out what type of flower and color she wanted for her corsage! All the flowers were georgous on my wedding day and they added vibrant touches of color that really complemented my theme. I was very happy with Floral Designs by Nina and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an stress free, very professional and beautiful floral experience!!!!! :-)

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Theresa P

In trying to find a florist to create a bouquet that was out of the ordinary, I found many neglected to help me until I met Nina. Not only did she make a bouquet of the flowers I love, she also found others that made the arrangement better than expected. I could not be more... Read More pleased with her customer service and her incredible talent as a florist.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Brenda B

We just celebrated our marriage on Sept. 10th. Nina does beautiful work. Our ceremony was amazing and the centerpieces were so perfect. She is very talented and very reasonable. She understands every detail and there is no stress from her. I recommend her to any bride or anyone... Read More who is having a party that wants to have flowers. I will be using her again and I am telling every bride I know. Thank you Nina "you are amazing inside and out".

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Christina F

My husband and I were very happy with Nina's help and work as we coordinated our floral arrangements for our wedding. She was considerate to our vision and shared ideas to help make it all possible. We also appreciated your consideration to our budget. The outcome was beautiful... Read More and we received many compliments. Thank you Nina !!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Kristie M

I am so glad we found Nina! I had made my first appointment with Nina about 1.5 years from our actual wedding date and had changed my mind a ton of times. She was always understanding and adjusted our plan! The day of our wedding- our personal flowers & our centerpieces were... Read More amazing. All our flowers lasted the entire day. She even put charms on my bouquet at the last minute for me! Nina is so sweet and she made my flower inspiration come true within my budget! She made the entire flower process stress-less! Highly recommend Floral Design by Nina, you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016

Nina did an amazing job. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I am still receiving compliments and my wedding was over a month ago! I have already recommended her to a few family members and friends!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Amanda F

Nina did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my wedding. From my initial meeting, I knew I wanted to work with her. She made me feel completely comfortable and was patient as I tried to make decisions about my bouquets and centerpieces. I spoke about my vision for both and she... Read More was able to take my ideas and create exactly what I wanted. She was very knowledgeable and able to suggest the perfect flowers to complete my rustic look. Her attention to detail truly sets her apart. Nina even went above and beyond to help deliver flowers to both the bridal party and groom who were both in different locations. It was a huge help to me during such a stressful time. I would highly recommend Floral Designs by Nina for any upcoming affair.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Kerry B

Nina is one the nicest people I've ever met! She did a wonderful job on the flowers for my rehearsal dinner and wedding! She made all the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, etc. etc. etc.! She was so accommodating and went out of her way to try to save me money every way she... Read More knew how (even when I didn't care)! There were several times when I changed my mind about certain things and she had no problem with anything. My flowers turned out gorgeous and I am actually in the process of getting them preserved (my wedding was a little over a week ago). So happy I booked Nina!!

November Wedding

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Stephanie M

I was recently married this past November. I have been in contact with Nina throughout since the beginning of my planning. She did a beautiful job putting together everything I wanted. The flowers to me were very important and Nina did a wonderful job bringing my imagination and... Read More "Pinterest" board if you will, to life. She is very good at responding to emails and correspondence. I highly recommend her for your upcoming wedding!

Amazing quality and service

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Brittany M

My experience with Floral Designs by Nina was great from start to finish. She was able to help create my wedding vision to a T. In my first meeting with Nina I brought her a photo of something that other florists had told me would cost twice my budget. I was ready to give up on... Read More the idea but Nina was able to work with me and create my dream center pieces for half the cost of other quotes I received. She was so sweet and responded right away to every question and concern I had. I also made my own votives for the reception tables and she had no problem with me dropping them off to her (over 100 votives!) and setting them up on the tables on the day of and even put the extra around the venue to add to the ambiance. I am so happy with everything Nina provided - center pieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, flower girl basket and sprays for our gazebo. My experience with Nina was by far the best of all my wedding vendors and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for gorgeous flowers and a delightful, stress free experience.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 marge s

SPECTACULAR!!!! I attended a wedding this weekend and was blown away by the couple's choice for their florist. Floral Designs by Nina created unique designs with unusual flower components, for all of the day's festivities. Beginning with the gorgeous overstuffed urns and... Read More unique aisle markers, at the ceremony, continuing with the stunning personal flowers, that the bridal party and distinguished guests wore or carried and then culminating with the breath taking table arrangements, at the venue; this boutique florist was AMAZING!!! There was a great deal of attention to detail, in all of the arrangements. The color scheme was harmonious without being dull. The choice of flowers was very unique and bountiful I was very impressed. I can't wait to see the happy couples photographs. I'm sure they will be stunning thanks to this talented floral designer