Floral Designs by Nina

New York State, specifically Suffolk County & Long Island Wi

Simple or Lavish but Always Beautiful

From quirky to classical, contemporary to country. I have a passion for flowers, a love for design, and a desire to make all my clients happy. I've never met a flower I didn't like, and I treat every bride like family. Vineyard weddings are welcome! Call today to set up your appointment!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

4 Wellington Drive, Stony Brook, NY New York State, specifically Suffolk County & Long Island Wi (631) 807-5905

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Laura S

My daughter's fall wedding was beautiful, thanks to the gorgeous flowers that were designed by Nina. She is a recommended vendor for the Old Field Club, and we are very glad we chose her. What a lovely and knowledgeable lady to work with. We were so happy with all the... Read More beautiful flowers that she designed. I highly recommend her to any one who wants beautiful elegant flowers for their wedding. She also decorated the Old Field Club for us and it was stunning. I hope to use her for my other daughter's wedding too.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Katharine S

Nina is truly an artist with floral arrangements. The flowers for my weddding on 11/3/17 were exactly what I envisioned. I planned my wedding from out of state so never actually met with Nina face to face but from our phone conversations she totally understood the look I was... Read More going for and really delivered. I fell in love with my bouquet so much I’m drying in to have as a keepsake :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Mandy P

Nina definitely exceeded our expectations!!! Everything was gorgeous and i wouldn’t change a single thing!!!! People are still talking about how beautiful the floral arrangements were!! My favorite part was the way Nina incorporated mine and my husband’s memorial charms. I... Read More cried when i saw them. Thank you so much, Nina!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Victoria B

Nina created beautiful arrangements and bouquets within our theme, including making gorgeous fairy terrariums that are still looking fresh and beautiful. She even incorporated antique buttons donated by my family to my bouquet. I was very pleased and I recommend her to all my... Read More friends.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Stephanie T

Flowers were absolutely beautiful from the bouquets to the centerpieces. Nina was such a pleasure to work with and comes highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lauren M

I am so grateful for Nina and her vision! Without meeting in person before my wedding day, she was able to capture exactly what I envisioned in my head. She listened to my description and she delivered the most gorgeous bouquet unlike any I have seen before. The bridesmaids... Read More bouquets were equally as lovely, as well as the groomsmen's boutonniere. Reasonable and perfect, I could not ask for a more kind, passionate, and wonderful florist. Thank you, Nina!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Sonya R

I can't say enough nice things about my experience with Nina! From the first meeting to a post wedding question, Nina was beyond amazing. She worked with us to keep us within our budget and still have truly beautiful florals for our wedding. She was available for questions and... Read More concerns and was very flexible when I kept tweaking details as the date approached. On the day itself, the florals took my breath away. It was exactly how I'd imagined it. We're still receiving compliments on how beautiful everything turned out. I highly recommend you choose Nina as your florist. You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Catherine H

Nina was a pleasure to work with, always very helpful and friendly! She was great at recommending flowers that would fit the look and feel of what I was trying to describe to her, as well as customizing everything around our budget. Throughout the entire planning process, she... Read More was fantastic in creating a vision with you and patient with numerous minor tweaks. Unfortunately, the weekend of my wedding was right after a hurricane and she had trouble getting specific flowers but was very communicative leading up to the big day. However, assuming because of all the stress with the flower shortage, my bridal bouquet was not as planned- missing the main flowers (white hydrangeas), and rose colors that were not exactly what was planned (brighter pink vs a blush). There was also some confusion among the boutonnieres and corsages as they were not all labeled, and the colors were slightly different than planned as well. Despite the mishap, the bridal bouquet was gorgeous, along with all of the other flowers for the day. Nina was sincerely apologetic and offered a small refund which was much appreciated. After all is said an done, as disappointing as it was to not have my 'dream bouquet' it is a small detail in the grand scheme of things, and I would still happily work with Nina if I were to do it all over again!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Amanda F

Nina was truly amazing to work with. From the very beginning she helped us to pick out beautiful bouquets to match our theme and was always very prompt at following up. In the months leading up to the wedding she was more than accomodating as I requested additional changes to... Read More our table arrangements. On the day of, she was available and helped with last minute requests which truly made our day work out perfectly. Not to mention all of the flowers were gorgeous!! Thank you Nina!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Stephanie L

Nina was great to work with and I would recommend her to anyone! My husband and I didn't have a large floral budget for the wedding, yet Nina was able to provide wonderful recommendations and beautiful arrangements for the wedding. She was helpful through every step of the... Read More process from talking through ideas to showing me samples, and she delivered the beautiful bouquets promptly on the wedding day. I have already recommended her to several friends who are getting married next year!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Maria M

We loved working with Nina.She listened to what we wanted, shared photos and showed samples to make it just what we wanted. She is knowledgeable about how to make your vision a reality (and within your budge).She gave us advice and we ended up with elegant flowers. From the... Read More boutonnières, the corsages, the flower girls headpieces, rose petals for their baskets, the bridesmaids bouquets to my beautiful bouquet and the flowers for my centerpieces everything was perfect. Nina was great to work with and I highly recommend her. Wedding: 05/28/2017

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Delia P

Nina was fantastic! From the very beginning during my consultation Nina was understanding and extremely professional. Nina sat down with me to understand all my needs and let me express my vision. The prices were reasonable and I got more for my money then I would of anywhere... Read More else. The day of I was blown away with what she created and is sooooo good at what she does. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I visioned them to look like. I would recommend her to any friend or family member in the future and of course recommend her to any one on the knot! Go with Nina!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Ilyssa C

She exceeded our expectations. From making centerpiece vases because they didn't exist, to a gorgeous leash and collar for my "dog of honor". Her work was beyond exquisite. The flowers were classy and stunning. I don't even have any words to describe how happy I am. She did our... Read More chuppah and it was absolutely gorgeous. I recommend her to ANYONE.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Agnes L

Nina was a joy to work with. Her ideas were perfect and everything turned out better than we could have ever imagined. We highly recommend her as a florist.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jennifer B

After visiting a few other florists that gave me insane pricing, I found Nina. From the moment I first spoke with her until even after the wedding to follow up with me, Nina was an absolute sweetheart! She was more than accommodating, and understood exactly what my husband and I... Read More were envisioning to enhance our lantern centerpieces. Not only did she show me all the flowers in the colors we were searching for, along with all possible options based on what I liked and didn't like, but she kept it well below the budget we had in mind. Her expertise more than exceeded our vision the day of. Our tables looked absolutely stunning and I credit that all to Nina's work. I cannot say enough wonderful things and I am so glad we found her!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Jecelyn G

Nina was a pleasure to work with for my wedding flowers. She had done my sister's wedding two years ago and my sister's best friend's wedding a few years before that so my husband and I knew we were in good hands. Nina did an amazing job with my flowers for my wedding! The... Read More bridal, bridesmaids, church, reception, groom and groomsmen flowers were gorgeous! They were exactly what we discussed (minus a few last minute glitches due to flower blooms this season). However, Nina was always professional and was easy to communicate with. We exchanged many emails back and forth and she was very accommodating! We highly recommend her and her company!! Thank you Nina!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Allison P

Nina was awesome to work with! My husband and I didn't have a huge floral budget and Nina was able to work with us to make sure that we got everything we wanted. She made these two beautiful/tall branch type pieces for our ceremony and for the reception I supplied her these tall... Read More mercury type vases and she made gorgeous centerpieces out of them. She was super responsive and so nice and easy to work with! I would definitely recommend Nina for anyone who needs flowers for an event! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Kristen S

Nina was a dream to work with! I enjoyed and looked forward to each appointment, she is the sweetest! Nina completely "got" my vision, and my bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what I wanted, and more. They both held up beautifully throughout the night, despite the cold and... Read More snowy weather. She was SO reasonably priced, too! Highly highly recommend Nina!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Emily H

Best florist ever! Nina was so easy to work with from the very beginning of my wedding planning process. When bride brain set in (and trust me ladies it will) she helped me with last minute additions and changes with ease. The flowers were beautiful! If you're looking for an... Read More affordable florist that is easy to work look no further. Nina is the best!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Rita-Marie K

Flowers by Nina exceeded my expectations! Nina carefully listened to all of my design ideas and flower preferences and created beautiful arrangements that thoroughly represented my taste! The flowers were absolutely beautiful! My guests were all asking to take them home and... Read More those that didn't left disappointed. I would definitely recommend Flowers by Nina to any Long Island or New York bride. You will not be disappointed. Nina has a great eye, keen attention to detail and is a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cassandra B

Nina was wonderful to work with. She listened to our vision and made it come to life within our budget. She had great ideas and we were so thrilled with the beautiful arrangements she created for us. She really knows what she is doing. She was always professional and easy to... Read More communicate with. We highly recommend using Nina as a florist!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Emily C

Nina did our engagement party flowers. She was very professional and the flowers were beautiful. I highly recommend using her.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 dorota k

The flowers were beautiful!! Nina gave me many tips to make the theme of the party (Manhattan) come alive. She found beautiful vases, and brought so many flowers, that the space became truly magical! . All our guests were commenting how beautiful the flowers were, and they... Read More were so pleased to get the flowers as parting gifts. I would recommend Floral Design by Nina to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Sonia T

Nina was very easy to work with. I knew exactly what I wanted, and explained my design to her. I supplied her with the lanterns & candles, and Nina suggested the flower species & colors to go along with my chosen color scheme of gold, black & white. She transported them to my... Read More venue, and set them up perfectly. The finished centerpieces were designed beautifully !!! I couldn't have been happier. All our guests admired them, and were anxious to take them home to be used again, and again as a remembrance of our special day. Thank you Nina.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Julie R

My wife and I were married on Sept. 2 at Martha Clara vineyards. We look around for a florist and Nina was the vendor we decided on. From when we first met with her she was very professional and was wonderful to work with. The floral designs that she came up with were simple... Read More but classic to go along with our idea for our wedding. My wife and I were very impressed when we arrived at the vineyard, the outside ceremony was decorated beautifully. The arrangements inside the reception were spectacular. We would recommend Nina for anybody looking for a floral designer.