Our Designs are Living Art

$$$

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

25 Grafton Common, Grafton, MA

Didn't listen

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Elizabeth C

Her flowers looked beautiful. But after the two hour consultation, and then the quote - she did not offer any alternatives to get me within a reasonable budget. It was not until I told her that we are reconsidering -- did she say she can provide alternatives. I was too... Read More nervous to continue...since when asking for lower priced alternatives, her answer was always - you cannot do that. I went to one of the most expensive florists in Boston - and they came out cheaper.

Virginia does incredibly unique flower arrangement

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Shaula F

Our flowers were unique and beautiful. Virginia did our arrangements and they were perfect. She is so calm and sweet...it was so nice to have her delivering our flowers before the wedding. Her presence was so relaxing and I trusted her work and felt that she truly cared about... Read More our wedding day. Beverly worked to get us what we wanted and stay within our budget. We made some changes within a few weeks of the wedding, and the shop was very accomodating. Thank you!

Awesome

Reviewed on 11/03/2010 Beverly G

She is the Best!

Review for Floral Elegance

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Stacey L

The flowers were breathtaking - several people said they were the best flowers they ever saw. She used lots of different flowers in everything and the arrangements were great. She was a designer and told me when some of the ideas I'd had wouldn't work from a design... Read More standpoint. She had other ideas that I wasn't crazy about but worked with me to find something that I'd be happy with and that would work. She also did use some of my other ideas.;A little expensive - but worth it for the finished product and the expertise in my opinion. Some other people thought she had a bad attitude but I think she is just kind of prim and proper and very into the design standpoint.

TO Floral Elegance