Weddings at Floral Fantasia

Here at Floral Fantasia, it is our experienced design team's mission to create and execute every bride's unique vision. With our large selection of imported and local flowers, we will be able to help guide you in creating your dream floral selection for your special day. From Bridal bouquets to flower girl crowns, you have complete control here. We want you to feel totally relaxed and express your imagination so we can create the perfect ceremony and reception floral atmosphere for you.

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

4993 Niagara Avenue, San Diego, CA Serving San Diego (619) 224-6404

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Ziad T

Murjhana at Floral Fantasia provided the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. Literally everyone at our wedding was in awe at the arrangements. She was also very flexible, we got rained out of our original ceremony site, and was able to still make the reception hall look... Read More beautiful. I would recommend Floral Fantasia for any of your needs. It is definitely worth it!! Thank you again Murjhana!!!!!!

2017-03-31T12:18:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your review helps us get our name out there and helps grow our business! We loved getting to work with you and making your special day come together! Cheers to the happy couple :)

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Christina M

Callie and Murjhana were amazing! I ordered flowers for my wedding from Floral Fantasia and I told Callie from the start that I wanted to stick within a somewhat tight (for the wedding world, at least) budget. Our flower arrangements included 10 table arrangements, 2 ceremony... Read More pieces, groom's boutonniere, and my bridal bouquet. Callie worked with me through several iterations of what I envisioned in order to match what I wanted within my budget. She was so sweet and incredibly patient throughout the whole process and was professional in communicating and getting back to me in a timely manner. Initially, I was least excited about ordering flowers because I felt that it was a waste of money...however, when they brought my bouquet and the tables were set, the flower arrangements were so stunning!! The flowers selected were so beautiful and the colors were vibrant and rich. I loved them all and have to say that the arrangements lasted a very long time - as we all took home an arrangement, I was happily surprised to see that they bloomed and became even more beautiful throughout the days and week(s) that followed. The flowers added a beautiful and rich dimension to our wedding photos as well. I very highly recommend Floral Fantasia.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Sarah F

Murjhana and Callie were amazing to work with! They made the whole process from beginning to end so easy. I told them what I envisioned for my wedding day and they made it even more beautiful than I imagined. They responded promptly to emails and phone calls which made the whole... Read More process such a breeze! Definitely recommend them and would hire them again for any event!

Floral Fantasia

Serving San Diego County for over 25 years, our founder, Murjhana Walmer, has always had a passion for floral design. Her creative imagination and ability to capture each client's desire, is what keeps the people coming back.