Floral Sentiments the leader in Flowers & Decor

$$

Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

28 Harrison Ave, Englishtown, NJ

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Jill S

Camille and everyone at Floral Sentiments were amazing! Flowers were one of the most important elements to our wedding and they made every one of our dreams come true. I knew I wanted a soft garden look and Camille worked with me to make sure everything was exactly what I wanted. It was perfect – from the mason jars hanging on the aisle chairs, flowers and chiffon on the gazebo, the bridal bouquets, the cake, and the center pieces. Friends are still commenting on how we had the most amazing flowers. All of the floral designers were also a pleasure to work with. At the end of the day, the wedding coordinator from Florentine Gardens told me what an amazing job they did. I definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Erin W

Camille was beyond helpful. The flowers could not have been any more beautiful. She took my vision and really transformed it. She worked within my budget and still made my vision come true. Honestly great customer service and I am so beyond happy I let Camille run with some ideas and make it happen. We were so pleased, as was our families.

Beautiful Arrangements

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Le'Shera H

I am so fortunate to have found Floral Sentiments at one of those random bridal salons. The floral team did such a great job on our flowers. The ceremony arrangements were perfect and the reception table arrangements were beyond. Camille, the owner, can be a little difficult to get in touch with,but, at the end of the day, she delivers.

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Billea B

Floral Sentiments came through for our big day! My wife and I were so happy with their work. The truth of the matter is that everything you do for your wedding is nerve-wracking because you have some many people you have to rely on that you don’t know and haven’t had a chance to form a true trust with yet. So if you want to be confident in knowing that your flowers will be handled well and look amazing you can trust in their work! While your wedding day is hopefully the only one you will have, they do this all day long and it shows. They are laid back and easy to have a good conversation with so they can get an understanding of what you like and don’t like so the final product really reflects your tastes. Their work was absolutely beautiful and really captured what we wanted from both the color and the texture of the arrangements. So many guests complemented their work on the day of the wedding. I would recommend Floral Sentiments team no question.

Sophisticated and Elegant

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Cindy O

My husband and I met Camille more than a year before our wedding, and based on just our first meeting, we knew we could trust Camille and team with our floral decorations. I am not well versed in flowers, but knew I wanted a sophisticated and soft color pallette for our early March wedding. Camille knew exactly what we wanted and executed it to perfection. She took the time to show us samples from other weddings, as well as make our own samples. Her suggestions were invaluable. Nothing can compare to the moment when we had our room reveal and we saw everything come together. Camille custom-made 4 different centerpieces for our tables, decorated our cake with flowers, and decorated a bird cage we had built for our envelopes. Everything looked AMAZING!! My bouquet was gorgeous. All the guests were raving about the centerpieces. It was exactly what we wanted - sophisticated with a touch of elegance. Camille and team were also a pleasure to work with. A few weeks after the wedding, my bouquet is still sitting in some water, and although most of the flowers have dried beautifully, some of the peonies are still alive :) Thanks for making our wedding day such a beautiful one Camille!

Dreams Do Come True!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Alana t

Where do I begin? I absolutely could not be happier with what Camille put together for us. Let me start by saying do yourself a favor and get to her showroom in Englishtown!!!!! If your able to make it out there I guarantee you will be leaving her a deposit. We had our first meeting in NYC, & we liked what we saw, but after we left that meeting we thought maybe we could find someone cheaper who could do the same thing. Never the less we scheduled a meeting for two weeks at the showroom. In the two weeks time we met with about 5 different florists, & found someone who came in much cheaper budget wise and assured us we would like the final product. I called Camille and let her know that we found someone cheaper, would she be able to come down in price from what we discussed. She told us to keep our meeting at the showroom and at that time we would see what we could change to come in at a lower price point. Well fAst forward to that meeting and walking through the door me & my fiancé looked at each other and knew we had found our florist. Now I keep referring to her as a florist, let's be clear this company is so much more! We spent about three hours there that day designing our event, & by the time we left we felt completely at ease and knew we would not have to worry about a thing. These people are magic! Loraine is a gem, Camille is a mastermind who cares so much about giving you the best product she can possibly offer you& Will is a genius with the execution of bringing the final design to life. We went to a wedding she was contracted on to get a first hand look and we were blown away. The day we went to look at our samples, again speechless!!!! Now Sunday March 22 D-day, can you say jaw on the floor!!!!! The bouquets, boutonnières, centerpieces, ceremony setup,place card table, sweet heart table, cake table, umm what else can you think of, cuz if you can think it most likely it was done, nothing was left with an unfinished touch! Absolute perfection and I would not change a thing about what Floral Sentiments did for my day! This company is amazing & I enjoyed every interaction that I had with them. Yes they are a business and of course they want to book events, but they are so much more then that! You get so caught up in the whole planning process of a wedding but I did make some real connections with the people at floral sentiments! I'm already planning my future babyshower in my head & said I have to call Camille about my centerpieces! If you are reading this call call call you will not disappointed!

Absolutely incredible

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Michelle A

I truly loved working with Camille and her team at Floral Sentiments. She was full of great ideas and was so easy to work with. She touched based with me very often and kept us on the same page, which I appreciated wholeheartedly. The arrangements, centerpieces, and bouquets absolutely blew us away and exceeded our already high expectations!

Great Vendor, Great Quality

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Ashley S

Camille and her staff at floral sentiments single handedly made our dream wedding a reality. From the first meeting Camille knew exactly the mood and feeling i was trying to accomplish. Camille and her staff are experts in their craft of floral design. Creative flair, outstanding service, personal attention to detail, helpful guidance and suggestions and a wide variety of selection makes for the foundation of floral sentiments. they provided me with my wedding flowers, boutonnieres, cernterpieces and isle and ceremony decorations. When our wedding bouquets came to the bridal suite i could not hold back the tears. Beautifully Breathtaking doesn't even begin to describe the bouquets Camille made. There was no one person who didn't comment on the beauty of my bouquet. The isle decorations provided the room with the cozy, intimate and romantic feeling i was hoping for. For our centerpieces we had 3 tiered crystal candle sticks on top of the tables with white rose petals. Some tables even had floating candles added to it for variety! Our tables were beautifully decorated and full looking. I highly recommend using floral Sentiments for any event you may be planning. You will not be disappointed in the quality or service that is provided to you. Floral Sentiments worked with my budget, understood what i wanted, was always available to speak with and was not only on time for the event but early!

Beautiful Centerpieces

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Marissa C

Let me start off by saying that I, of all people, am not a "flower" person. The thought of wedding flowers filled me with dread. When we met with Camille i told her i wanted as little flowery-ness as possible, and we discussed a few options and the result was a perfect centerpiece that was so perfect, we purchased one to keep for our home as well. I stressed out a bit due to lack of communication, but everything wound up being beautiful for that day.

My bouquet was SPECTACULAR!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Devyn C

The colors of the centerpieces and cocktail arrangements were exactly what I pictured and described and they were so full and bright! Camille was personable and very easy to work with! I would recommend!

Floral Sentiments

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Sheryl A

Floral Sentiments did a great job with the floral arrangements for our wedding. Everything looked so gorgeous and truly matched the style and vision we had. Camille and her team were very helpful in planning our decor. Thank you so much to all of them! Sheryl & Gerre

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Jackie B

I am confident that I chose the best florist to do my wedding. Camille and her team are absolutely amazing! She is a such a sweetheart and she makes you feel so comfortable through the whole process. Not to mention, the quality of her flowers is outstanding!! Some of the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! My venue looked like a dream thanks to Floral Sentiments! And the work on my bouquet and my bridesmaids were beyond my expectations! I HIGHLY recommend Floral Sentiments!!

Amazing, beautiful, unique

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Alyssa

Camille at Floral Sentiments is so creative and easy to work with. From our 1st appointment, she saw my vision and worked with me to make everything perfect. She is very thorough and willing to go the extra mile to make everything Perfect. When I saw my centerpieces in my venue, I was completely blown away. Everything exceeded my expectations.

GREAT!!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 Victor M

Words really cannot describe how amazing Floral Sentiments has been. I came in with ideas and a price in my head that was reasonable. I am the kind of person that researches for the best at the most economical cost. Camille not only exceeded my expectations and brought my vision to reality, but she was also so reasonable with her prices. Another vendor quoted me double the price of Floral Sentiments! On the wedding day, the flowers were beautiful and lush. I got compliments all night and it really made the room look so pretty. I would definitely recommend Floral Sentiments!

Absolutely Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Jacqueline D

Camille and her team Floral Sentiments truly exceeded my expectations. My centerpieces and wedding bouquets were absolutely beautiful. When I walked into my venue and saw my centerpieces for the first time they took my breath away. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers. Camille herself was wonderful to work with. She made the process of choosing flowers so easy and so much fun. She is so kind and helpful every step of the way. I definitely recommend Floral Sentiments!

Gorgeous Flowers & Arrangements

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Amy T

Camille was a pleasure to work with. She really took the time to understand and work with us so that we would get the exact flowers we wanted. Camille was always available to speak too and was wonderful when I brought my preschooler to our meetings. She provided all of our flowers including centerpieces, ceremony decorations, chair covers, and dressing for the cake. The flowers were flawless and I received countless compliments about how gorgeous they all were. I definitely plan to use Floral Sentiments for our events in the future and HIGHLY recommend to all the brides looking for amazing flowers.

customer

Reviewed on 3/12/2013 Kim L

We used Floral Sentiments for our winter wonderland wedding in December of 2011. Camille and her staff did an excellent job on my bridal bouquet and bridal party bouquets. She put my dress material and diamonds on the handle of my bouquet and the girls had very similiar. Our centerpieces were absolutely beautiful with dangling snowflakes, branches of bark and blue light that appeared as ice. Nick asked Camille to do a winter wonderland back drop that came out stunning with ice crystals, snowball bundles and blue & white pointsettas. The whole effect of our winter wonderland was just breath taking and our guests are still talking about it. Camille had exquisite creative ideas and without her expertise we would not have gotten the winter wonderland that we were looking for. We were very pleased with the outcome and definitely would recommend Camille and her staff. Thanks Camille for making our day very special, Kim & Nick

Great Job by Camille!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Lisa Marie M

I used Camille and her team for my Sept. 22 Wedding and I cannot sing her praises enough. She worked to stay in my budget and give me everything that I had described to her. My bouquet came out so amazing as did all of my bridesmaids! Camille wrapped all the girls' stems with excess dress fabric and even attached a memory charm of my grandmother onto my bouquet. Our centerpieces were absolutely stunning; I cannot believe how many complimented us how beautiful they were. All our flowers lasted the whole day and came out great in our pictures. Camille answered all my questions and was very professional with me throughout the process. She even came down to say hi and congrats while I was my suite before the reception. I was truly happy with her work; she helped make my day extra special!

stunning!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Jessica H

Bouquets were amazing! Added personal charm and prayer book with perfection!

Not exactly what I asked for...

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Jana A

I was very excited during the consultation with the florist. She wrote down exactly what I wanted and I had an exact picture for her. We went over the colors of the flowers by name, but when the time came for my flowers to be delivered, they were not the colors we agreed on. My bouquet was multi-colored, which was what I wanted, but the bridesmaids were all orange. They were supposed to be multi-colored as well. I was taken aback by this mis-step, but accepted it because they were still beautiful with the purple dresses. I had also ordered individual flowers for the moms during the ceremony and they never got delivered. These were an add-on to my original order and I felt very rushed on the phone by the owner when I ordered them. Two of my bridesmaids went to the grocery store and picked up flowers the morning of the wedding so they would be available for the ceremony. All in all, the flowers were beautiful, however, they were not what had been ordered or discussed, and the moms' flowers were a no-show.

LOVE

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Kimberly D

Floral Sentiments is absolutely amazing! They provided all the flowers for my wedding on August 11, 2012. All the bouquets, centerpieces, and other arrangements came out more beautiful than I could imagine! Camille is also very wonderful to work with. She answered all my emails and calls extremely quick! She made the experience so relaxed and I couldn't ask for more. I would defiantly recommend them to any bride looking to make their wedding gorgeous or to anyone planning a big event! Floral Sentiments will not disappoint!!!!

Unbelievably Over The Top

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 kathy a

Camille is unbelieveable. She see's your vision then intensiofies it then brings it to life. SHe hekped me every step of the way from choosing table linnens to chair covers to the most amazingly beautiful ceremony space to the OVER THE Top center PIECE'S that by far were untouchable by any I have EVER seen.

Brides Beware!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2012 guest u

Please reconsider using this vendor! Do not discuss any wedding details about other vendors that are being used for your special day because she will base her prices to reflect who you have booked!!! Camille will not honor her quoted prices if she feels that "she will not make any money off of the deal" I've received less flowers than originally asked for in the contract and doubled my budget! Camille refused to provide the basic services of moving my flowers and decor to the reception room without asking for an additional fee in front of my bridal party. Do yourself a favor and shop around to other florists who will honor their contracts, do what they can to meet your expectations and treat you like a valued customer. Camille should be ashamed of herself for her poor business practices and should not give unnecessary stress to her clients on such a special day. The one and only vendor who has been a severe disappointment and will NEVER use again.

2012-04-02T11:12:49 Response from Terri , the member

Dear Readers, We used Floral Sentiments for our event and everything was wonderful. Camille & her Design Team were professional and on point. All the details of the wedding day were discussed prior to the event. Any changes we made were reflected in the revised... Read Less Read More

The Best Floral Specialist !

Reviewed on 4/01/2012 donna w

It was a pleasure working with Camille & her Design Team. The staff was so wonderful . Floral Sentiments did our engagement party recently ... a prelude to the wedding and it was so beautiful. They created two different centerpeices for the engagement party that were spectacular. I don't know how they will top this for the wedding flowers but I just can't wait with great anticiaption to see what they come up with. The best part of the entire process was seeing the sample centerpeices. We were able to go to the showroom and view the designs that were created just for us. It really made me and my finance' feel excited about the engagement party and to see everything coming together. Many Many Thanks! See you at the Shower and then of course the Wedding !

A Night to Remember

Reviewed on 3/31/2012 Alyssa E

Dear Camille..thank you seems so inadequate to express our deepest appreciation and thanks for all you help and guidance during the wedding process. Right from the start I knew you were a great fit and you really got me and my vision for my wedding day! There was an ease to share with you all I wanted for my big day! The absolutely beautiful flower arrangments, bouquets , and church decorations were perfect . You really exceeded my expectations and made the night one to remember. Everything was stunning. All our guests are still talking about the night . Right from the start of the day ... it was ideallic . You are a true professional and I will make you a part of all our future family occassions. Thank you again for all your time and expertise.

TO Floral Sentiments