Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

28 Harrison Ave, Englishtown, NJ

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Kelly G

The most amazing florist! Camille was a pleasure to work with especially since I was a nervous indecisive bride. She exceeded my vision and added special touches that didn't go unnoticed even by the groom. Everyone raved how gorgeous our centerpieces were. They were reliable,... Read More professional, and personable. I would highly recommend them for any event especially a wedding since they did ours so perfect.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Ahmed B

Camille is a great person to work , You just can tell her what you want and she figure out the rest. She did an amazing job for us and the bouquets was wonderful and matched the exact scheme color as we requested. will not hesitate to recommend her for any one need floral... Read More services.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Lauren S

Camille was absolutely amazing. We saw what a beautiful job she did on my brothers wedding and knew we needed to have her do our flowers for our wedding. She treated us like we were family and really cared about our preferences. I had a vision of what I wanted all the bouquets... Read More to look like, and Camille exceeded my expectations. All the flowers were so stunning especially the peonies. I received so many compliments from all my family and friends. I am so glad we had floral sentiments do our flowers they were more than we could've asked for. Thank you for making our wedding that much more beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Heather C

When I went to see my trial centerpiece I was so surprised with how beautiful it looked and was so excited and looking forward to seeing everything the day of the wedding. When my flowers arrived the morning of I was so happy with how full and gorgeous the bouquets were. At the... Read More venue the centerpieces were just as beautiful as the trial centerpiece and the ceremony flowers were the biggest arrangements I've seen . It just made the whole event even more special and unique.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Jennifer B

I wish I never choose floral sentiments for my wedding. They were an hour late delivering my flowers to the point where I could not take pictures till I got to my venue. The bouquet was not what I asked for. I asked for a colorful bouquet of pinks and purples with a touch of... Read More white and received a white bouquet with a touch of pink and purple. The groom and the groomsmen had to take pictures without there flowers because they were so late delivering they had to bring them straight to the venue. The flowers on my table looked like a funeral arrangement. I was also promised a throw away bouquet that I never received. I wrote a review 2 years ago when I got married but Camille fought to have it removed. She also called me begging me to remove the review or alter it. The only positive I can say is my table arrangements were stunning. Oh and to top it all off after the wedding when she knew I was unhappy she sent me a card thanking me for my business. This really rumpled my feathers. I spent a lot of money to be completely unhappy. You will see a lot of good reviews for this company but it is because she doesn't everything in her power to get the bad ones taken down. Please be careful.

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Nathaniel U

All the floral aspects for our Valentine's Day wedding were spectacular! Camille was able to work with our budget even when we got turned away from about 3 different florist because it was Valentine's Day. My bouquet was all roses as were the bridesmaids. Please see her Facebook... Read More page as I posted a few pictures of her work- centerpieces and the cake. She even came prepared with and extra boutonnière and corsage in case one got damaged. She was at our venue to meet us when we arrived and to ensure we were 100% satisfied. I was really taken back by the beauty she added to our ceremony space and reception with her exquisite creations!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Andrea P

While several aspects of the floral arrangements for our wedding were lovely, overall my husband and I were disappointed with Floral Sentiments. They did a very nice job decorating the venue and with the half canopy that served as the back drop for our ceremony, but completely... Read More did not meet our expectations with the bouquets and flower girl baskets. I expressed multiple times (and provided sample photos) that I wanted free form bouquets with a natural look (no spray paint or glitter), but unfortunately, the bouquets that were delivered (over an hour late) on the wedding day were manicured and covered in glitter. I requested loose rose petals in the baskets so that the flower girls (3 and 5 years old) could easily drop them along the path to the alter, but the baskets arrived completely full of arranged flowers in a big Styrofoam block. Camille and her assistant, while very nice, were simply not responsive and did not retain the information we provided during multiple meetings. We went back and forth several times on corrections to the contract including three rounds that had the wrong wedding date! Throughout the entire process, the onus was on us to call, follow up, prepare lists/inventory, confirm receipt of our info and even request an invoice for our final payment. The day before the wedding, the assistant called to review our order and still had gaps in understanding the basic details. I had to step away from time with out-of-town relatives to review it all yet again. We paid by credit card and were charged a 3.5% fee on top of the 7% NJ tax which was not clarified in advance and is something that no other vendor required. Ironically, we continue to receive multiple emails, phone calls and hand-written cards directing us to write a "well-deserved 5-star review". These post-wedding communications far exceed the contact and attentiveness that Floral Sentiments showed during the entire planning/execution of our actual wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Dayna D

Amazing!!!! I could not be happier and was completely speechless when I saw my ceremony and ballroom. I asked for a winter wonderland and believe that was the only thing I said when she responded I got this, winter wonderlands are my favorite. I felt completely comfortable with... Read More her and put all my trust into her and her team. A pleasure to work with and she literally blown me away. Her choice of everything was more than I expected but everything I dreamed of. She made my vision come to life. Everyone was talking about how beautiful it was and I can't thank her enough. If you book another florist, you should call back and cancel it because Camille at floral sentiments is the only way to go!! Very very talented with a passion for what she does

2015-12-18T13:11:15 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We are so happy that you were thrilled with everything on your special day! Your kind words are so heartfelt and appreciated. Our wish to you is all the joy in the world and your happily ever after that you both are so deserving... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/18/2015

WOW!, what an experience!, We dealt with Camille during our entire wedding process and we cannot believe the service we received. She has provided excellent service throughout the entire process. Our wedding took place on 11/07/2015 and our guests are still talking about all the... Read More floral arrangements provided by "Floral Sentiments" and how "Gorgeous" all the flowers looked. I still until this day cannot believe the excellent job Camille and her job did on our special day. She really holds a special place in our hearts and we will always be thankful to Camille, YOU ROCK!!! #craigandedwed

2015-12-18T13:13:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. Again congratulations to you on your special day! It was an honor to work with you and are pleased that you were beyond ecstatic with everything. We wish you both a lifetime celebrated with as much happiness... Read Less Read More

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Marta R

Camille is great to work with and has a really great eye. I wanted Drama, but I am not a flowery girl by any means. So she came up with some great options and ran with some ideas I had. The bouquets, centerpieces and all other floral decor was amazing! They did such a great job.... Read More The only negative, was that my pendants were never put on my bouquet, but they immediately rectified the issue and brought them to me in a nick of time. Which I appreciated. I got a great deal with Camille too. She took my budget and worked with me, which I really appreciated considering how wedding budgets can easily soar. I would highly recommend Floral Sentiments!

2015-12-18T13:13:56 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We loved working with you both and were thrilled to be a part of your special day. We are happy that you thought everything was beautiful and perfect. As always we gave 100% effort in making your day as special as the two of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Katie L

Camille and the staff at Floral Sentiments are amazing. The team is extremely professional and courteous. The first day I met Camille, I could tell how artistic she was. I knew there was no one else I would want to decorate for my big day. She was able to incorporate all of my... Read More ideas and truly make my wedding day special. The chuppah was decorated perfectly with just the right amount of flowers. The centerpieces were extremely full and the fresh. The boutonnieres were perfect for all of the groomsmen and fathers. The girls’ bouquets were so full and beautiful. I have never seen so many flowers in a bouquet. We received so many compliments on all of the flowers as they really were a focal piece of the wedding. I cannot thank Camille and her team for all of their hard work to make my wedding day perfect. I cannot wait to use Floral Sentiments again for future occasions. I highly recommend Camille and her staff to help with any type of affair.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Michelle

I was very pleasantly surprised with how beautiful everything turned out. Everything is so crazy during the weeks and months before the wedding that I found it hard to keep in touch with Camille, but still tried to make sure no details were forgotten. I sent and communicated... Read More many ideas and styles related to what I liked. Camille reminded me that she adds a bit of her own creative flair to the ideas presented and I am so happy I was able to trust her in that. As soon as I saw the girls bouquets when they were delivered to my house, I knew everything was going to turn out perfectly. I wish I could upload pictures.. my waterfall bouquet, the girls bouquets, the church decor, the centerpieces and the fresh flowers cascading down my cake were truly stunning. I highly recommend Floral Sentiments.

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Jennifer R

I booked Floral Sentiments for my wedding on August 21, 2015 and let me tell you they were great! My flowers were absolutely breathtaking! I stared at my bouquet in disbelief as how beautiful it came out. I had many elements that I wanted Camille to incorporate into my bouquet... Read More and she made every flower dream I have every had, come true! She is such an amazing person as well as an amazing artist. Her team is great and they really made my reception look wonderful. When I first saw my reception, I couldn't help but cry tears of happiness because they seriously took every thought I had in my head and put it to life. Book Floral Sentiments!!!!

Disappointing, unprofessional, and dishonest!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Angela

I'll be brutally honest with this review, b/c I chose this florist based on lots of positive feedback, and I was so disappointed. Maybe this experience was a fluke, but she disputes bad feedback and has harassed me for months to change it so the good feedback might not be... Read More reliable. Main advice: If you don't have strong feelings about your flowers / are happy with whatever you get and have LOTS of money to spend, then you're fine. IF those stipulations don't apply to you, then read on! To be fair, I'll start with positive: my centerpieces were simple/stunning and the other flowers (mostly) were lovely. All the boutonnieres (except ironically the GROOM's) looked great. Don't get me wrong, the flowers were mostly beautiful, but also not what I asked/paid for. Here are just the biggest issues: 1) My flowers were FORTY minutes late. I was ASSURED many times that they would be there before 2:00. They arrived at 2:40. To make matters worse, the guy who delivered them argued with me and kept saying he didn't see the problem because he was just following the sheet - the problem with that was that I wrote the sheet, and so I knew just how late he was. This meant we had very little time for pictures. 2) A corsage and boutonniere were missing from the box that was delivered to me. Although this staff offered to retrieve them from where they'd dropped them off, since they were FORTY minutes late, there was no way they would have made it back in time. My mother didn't end up getting her flower until after the ceremony when we finally found it. 3) My bouquet handle was poorly constructed. I had to keep trying to rig it up all night so it wouldn't fall apart. The bouquet was very heavy, which might have contributed to it, but the combination of a heavy bouquet and a wonky handle meant I barely ever wanted my flowers with me - I needed two hands to hold it all together. 4) My bouquet was supposed to be dark purple but it was actually bright magenta. It didn't match my wedding colors at all. When you're paying thousands for flowers, you should get what you want. I had even sent specific pictures and swatches of fabric. 5) I made it very clear that I HATE roses. The bridesmaid bouquets were MOSTLY roses. Camille had sent me pictures of bouquets of picasso calla lilies and yet the bridesmaid had only maybe 3 or 4 crushed calla lilies. My bouquet also had lots of roses and few lilies. Although, yes, they were pretty, they were explicitly not what we'd discussed, agreed upon, or signed off on. Roses, of course, are much cheaper than calla lilies and orchids, but I didn't PAY for roses. 6) My husband's boutonniere was wilted and falling over. There was a backup for him, but it didn't match at all. SO, when I called Camille to explain my frustrations, she basically contradicted EVERYTHING I said - disagreed that the flowers were late! She cut me off, blatantly disregarded many concerns, and said my husband said things he didn't say - she disrespected me as a customer. In a later email, she ignored most of the problems, even stating that she considered one a "non issue" and lied! She did offer a small amount of $ back for the late delivery. Once I left my HONEST feedback though, she kept contacting my dad and me to ask for it to be changed - if you want good feedback do good work! All in all, I DO NOT recommend this florist. If you've already booked her, hound her on details and ask for flowers to be delivered EARLY!

2015-12-18T11:33:26 Response from the vendor

THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL... We ask the readers to view this with a discerning eye and to question the veracity of the client’s assessment. Our staff is present throughout the entire day and are there to service the clients’ every need, wish and desire.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Shelby P

Camille & her staff are the absolute best!!!!!!! Camille knew exactly what my style was an executed it perfectly. My bridal bouquet was more than I could have ever imagined. All of our guests were thoroughly impressed with our centerpieces, ceremony flowers etc. Every meeting... Read More was so personal and the details showed the day of. Our wedding flowers were so romantic & beautiful. We are thoroughly impressed with the whole staff of floral sentiments. Thank you all for making our day so special & listening to what we were trying to express. It was beautiful!!!!!!!!!! I would absolutely recommended floral sentiments to anyone & I will be using them again for other occasions.

2015-12-18T13:06:57 Response from the vendor

What a pleasure it was to work with you on your special day. From the moment we met to the day of the wedding you were simply a joy. We are so pleased that you were overjoyed with everything and your kind words are so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Jo R

To the Floral Sentiments team and owner Camille, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting together such beautiful flowers for our wedding at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn in the Poconos on 9/1/15. They are fantastic to work with, and anyone getting married or having any... Read More event that needs decor should use Floral Sentiments. I've recommended tons of friends who have already used them and were very happy with their flowers. We are forever grateful for providing us with such a great service and a memorable event.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 cassi m

I had the most amazing experience with Camille and her team. I had originally started to work with someone who was a total scam artist. I happened to have met Camille at my venue one night. Camille was there during a bridal expo and I was there to discuss my contract and event... Read More with the wedding coordinator. I just popped my head into the bridal expo to sneak a peek. It was as if it was meant to be. She was at the right place at the right time. I told her all about what was going on and in that moment she made me feel like I could immediately trust her and believe that she will make my wedding the wedding I had always envisioned. Camille and her team always kept me updated and contacted me. I didn't have to chase them down, not once. The day of my wedding I literally had my mouth open walking through my venue. Everything was better than what we spoke about. I received so many compliments from family and friends. My bouquet was just absolutely amazing. I wish I could have kept it forever. I HIGHLY recommend Floral Sentiments. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for everything Camille!!!

2015-12-18T13:08:19 Response from the vendor

Congratulations to you both. Thank you for allowing us to provide exceptional service to you on your wedding day! We are delighted that you were ecstatic with what we were able to execute and would love the opportunity to work with you in the future.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Michele m

Camille & the entire staff at floral sentiments were great! They listened to what I wanted and helped me find centerpieces that would fit with my theme/venue but also fit into my price range. Camille was great to work with and always made me feel reassured! The flowers turned... Read More out beautifully and everyone was commenting on how nice they were! I would definitely recommend Floral Sentiments for any party or wedding!!!!

So amazing

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Amanda A

Working with Camille was an absolute pleasure. She helped us pick out the most amazing centerpieces for our wedding. Her knowledge helped us so much when we went and picked out what we wanted. Her staff provided us with the most beautiful and colorful centerpieces that I have... Read More every seen. We can not thank her enough for all of her help in making our wedding so beautiful.

Exactly as Promised

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Meghan C

Camille and the team at Floral Sentiments made our wedding beautiful. Very quickly they understood what we were looking for and came through in a wonderful way. We were able to drop off a lot of items that we had purchased for use at the wedding and they delivered them for us... Read More on the wedding day decorated and lovely. When I asked for Peonies in my bouquet, Camille let me know that they would probably be out of season by the time of my wedding and was able to show me other flowers that could substitute just in case. Her knowledge of flowers was amazing and her understanding of our overall vision was apparent when we saw everything come together. Thank you Floral Sentiments!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Ashley C

If you are looking for beautiful classy floral arrangements then you must make an appointment with Floral Sentiments. We met with Camille to discuss our ideas (types of flowers, colors, budget, etc.) for one of the most important days of our lives, our wedding! The center pieces... Read More were exquisitely gorgeous! The girls bouquets were beautiful and complimented the dresses perfectly. The bridal bouquet was created on point- just the right size, the right amount of color and bling, all of which blended and added to the beauty of the dress and overall look. The church decorations were stunning as well. Did we mention that the flowers were fresh and stayed beautiful and intact throughout the entire day... No loose petals or wilted boutonnières!!! The deliveries were prompt and the set-up and dismantling were seamless. The team was professional and courteous. The planning of a wedding is very stressful and this was one part we did not have to worry about! We were so happy with everything and highly recommend Camille at Floral Sentiments. You will not be disappointed!!!

2015-12-18T13:10:06 Response from the vendor

I am utterly speechless. Thank you so much for such an outstanding review! You were such a joy to work with and we loved being able to execute the beautiful flowers and décor for you on your special day. We wish you love, joy, and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Jill S

Camille and everyone at Floral Sentiments were amazing! Flowers were one of the most important elements to our wedding and they made every one of our dreams come true. I knew I wanted a soft garden look and Camille worked with me to make sure everything was exactly what I... Read More wanted. It was perfect – from the mason jars hanging on the aisle chairs, flowers and chiffon on the gazebo, the bridal bouquets, the cake, and the center pieces. Friends are still commenting on how we had the most amazing flowers. All of the floral designers were also a pleasure to work with. At the end of the day, the wedding coordinator from Florentine Gardens told me what an amazing job they did. I definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Erin W

Camille was beyond helpful. The flowers could not have been any more beautiful. She took my vision and really transformed it. She worked within my budget and still made my vision come true. Honestly great customer service and I am so beyond happy I let Camille run with some... Read More ideas and make it happen. We were so pleased, as was our families.

Beautiful Arrangements

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Le'Shera H

I am so fortunate to have found Floral Sentiments at one of those random bridal salons. The floral team did such a great job on our flowers. The ceremony arrangements were perfect and the reception table arrangements were beyond. Camille, the owner, can be a little difficult to... Read More get in touch with,but, at the end of the day, she delivers.

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Billea B

Floral Sentiments came through for our big day! My wife and I were so happy with their work. The truth of the matter is that everything you do for your wedding is nerve-wracking because you have some many people you have to rely on that you don’t know and haven’t had a chance to... Read More form a true trust with yet. So if you want to be confident in knowing that your flowers will be handled well and look amazing you can trust in their work! While your wedding day is hopefully the only one you will have, they do this all day long and it shows. They are laid back and easy to have a good conversation with so they can get an understanding of what you like and don’t like so the final product really reflects your tastes. Their work was absolutely beautiful and really captured what we wanted from both the color and the texture of the arrangements. So many guests complemented their work on the day of the wedding. I would recommend Floral Sentiments team no question.