(49)

Wedding Day Flowers

28 Harrison Ave, Englishtown, NJ

Sophisticated and Elegant

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Cindy O

My husband and I met Camille more than a year before our wedding, and based on just our first meeting, we knew we could trust Camille and team with our floral decorations. I am not well versed in flowers, but knew I wanted a sophisticated and soft color pallette for our early March wedding. Camille knew exactly what we wanted and executed it to perfection. She took the time to show us samples from other weddings, as well as make our own samples. Her suggestions were invaluable. Nothing can compare to the moment when we had our room reveal and we saw everything come together. Camille custom-made 4 different centerpieces for our tables, decorated our cake with flowers, and decorated a bird cage we had built for our envelopes. Everything looked AMAZING!! My bouquet was gorgeous. All the guests were raving about the centerpieces. It was exactly what we wanted - sophisticated with a touch of elegance. Camille and team were also a pleasure to work with. A few weeks after the wedding, my bouquet is still sitting in some water, and although most of the flowers have dried beautifully, some of the peonies are still alive :) Thanks for making our wedding day such a beautiful one Camille!

Dreams Do Come True!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Alana t

Where do I begin? I absolutely could not be happier with what Camille put together for us. Let me start by saying do yourself a favor and get to her showroom in Englishtown!!!!! If your able to make it out there I guarantee you will be leaving her a deposit. We had our first meeting in NYC, & we liked what we saw, but after we left that meeting we thought maybe we could find someone cheaper who could do the same thing. Never the less we scheduled a meeting for two weeks at the showroom. In the two weeks time we met with about 5 different florists, & found someone who came in much cheaper budget wise and assured us we would like the final product. I called Camille and let her know that we found someone cheaper, would she be able to come down in price from what we discussed. She told us to keep our meeting at the showroom and at that time we would see what we could change to come in at a lower price point. Well fAst forward to that meeting and walking through the door me & my fiancé looked at each other and knew we had found our florist. Now I keep referring to her as a florist, let's be clear this company is so much more! We spent about three hours there that day designing our event, & by the time we left we felt completely at ease and knew we would not have to worry about a thing. These people are magic! Loraine is a gem, Camille is a mastermind who cares so much about giving you the best product she can possibly offer you& Will is a genius with the execution of bringing the final design to life. We went to a wedding she was contracted on to get a first hand look and we were blown away. The day we went to look at our samples, again speechless!!!! Now Sunday March 22 D-day, can you say jaw on the floor!!!!! The bouquets, boutonnières, centerpieces, ceremony setup,place card table, sweet heart table, cake table, umm what else can you think of, cuz if you can think it most likely it was done, nothing was left with an unfinished touch! Absolute perfection and I would not change a thing about what Floral Sentiments did for my day! This company is amazing & I enjoyed every interaction that I had with them. Yes they are a business and of course they want to book events, but they are so much more then that! You get so caught up in the whole planning process of a wedding but I did make some real connections with the people at floral sentiments! I'm already planning my future babyshower in my head & said I have to call Camille about my centerpieces! If you are reading this call call call you will not disappointed!

Absolutely incredible

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Michelle A

I truly loved working with Camille and her team at Floral Sentiments. She was full of great ideas and was so easy to work with. She touched based with me very often and kept us on the same page, which I appreciated wholeheartedly. The arrangements, centerpieces, and bouquets absolutely blew us away and exceeded our already high expectations!

Great Vendor, Great Quality

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Ashley S

Camille and her staff at floral sentiments single handedly made our dream wedding a reality. From the first meeting Camille knew exactly the mood and feeling i was trying to accomplish. Camille and her staff are experts in their craft of floral design. Creative flair, outstanding service, personal attention to detail, helpful guidance and suggestions and a wide variety of selection makes for the foundation of floral sentiments. they provided me with my wedding flowers, boutonnieres, cernterpieces and isle and ceremony decorations. When our wedding bouquets came to the bridal suite i could not hold back the tears. Beautifully Breathtaking doesn't even begin to describe the bouquets Camille made. There was no one person who didn't comment on the beauty of my bouquet. The isle decorations provided the room with the cozy, intimate and romantic feeling i was hoping for. For our centerpieces we had 3 tiered crystal candle sticks on top of the tables with white rose petals. Some tables even had floating candles added to it for variety! Our tables were beautifully decorated and full looking. I highly recommend using floral Sentiments for any event you may be planning. You will not be disappointed in the quality or service that is provided to you. Floral Sentiments worked with my budget, understood what i wanted, was always available to speak with and was not only on time for the event but early!

Beautiful Centerpieces

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Marissa C

Let me start off by saying that I, of all people, am not a "flower" person. The thought of wedding flowers filled me with dread. When we met with Camille i told her i wanted as little flowery-ness as possible, and we discussed a few options and the result was a perfect centerpiece that was so perfect, we purchased one to keep for our home as well. I stressed out a bit due to lack of communication, but everything wound up being beautiful for that day.

My bouquet was SPECTACULAR!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Devyn C

The colors of the centerpieces and cocktail arrangements were exactly what I pictured and described and they were so full and bright! Camille was personable and very easy to work with! I would recommend!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Sheryl A

Floral Sentiments did a great job with the floral arrangements for our wedding. Everything looked so gorgeous and truly matched the style and vision we had. Camille and her team were very helpful in planning our decor. Thank you so much to all of them! Sheryl & Gerre

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Jackie B

I am confident that I chose the best florist to do my wedding. Camille and her team are absolutely amazing! She is a such a sweetheart and she makes you feel so comfortable through the whole process. Not to mention, the quality of her flowers is outstanding!! Some of the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! My venue looked like a dream thanks to Floral Sentiments! And the work on my bouquet and my bridesmaids were beyond my expectations! I HIGHLY recommend Floral Sentiments!!

Amazing, beautiful, unique

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Alyssa

Camille at Floral Sentiments is so creative and easy to work with. From our 1st appointment, she saw my vision and worked with me to make everything perfect. She is very thorough and willing to go the extra mile to make everything Perfect. When I saw my centerpieces in my venue, I was completely blown away. Everything exceeded my expectations.

GREAT!!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 Victor M

Words really cannot describe how amazing Floral Sentiments has been. I came in with ideas and a price in my head that was reasonable. I am the kind of person that researches for the best at the most economical cost. Camille not only exceeded my expectations and brought my vision to reality, but she was also so reasonable with her prices. Another vendor quoted me double the price of Floral Sentiments! On the wedding day, the flowers were beautiful and lush. I got compliments all night and it really made the room look so pretty. I would definitely recommend Floral Sentiments!

Absolutely Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Jacqueline D

Camille and her team Floral Sentiments truly exceeded my expectations. My centerpieces and wedding bouquets were absolutely beautiful. When I walked into my venue and saw my centerpieces for the first time they took my breath away. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers. Camille herself was wonderful to work with. She made the process of choosing flowers so easy and so much fun. She is so kind and helpful every step of the way. I definitely recommend Floral Sentiments!

Gorgeous Flowers & Arrangements

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Amy T

Camille was a pleasure to work with. She really took the time to understand and work with us so that we would get the exact flowers we wanted. Camille was always available to speak too and was wonderful when I brought my preschooler to our meetings. She provided all of our flowers including centerpieces, ceremony decorations, chair covers, and dressing for the cake. The flowers were flawless and I received countless compliments about how gorgeous they all were. I definitely plan to use Floral Sentiments for our events in the future and HIGHLY recommend to all the brides looking for amazing flowers.

customer

Reviewed on 3/12/2013 Kim L

We used Floral Sentiments for our winter wonderland wedding in December of 2011. Camille and her staff did an excellent job on my bridal bouquet and bridal party bouquets. She put my dress material and diamonds on the handle of my bouquet and the girls had very similiar. Our centerpieces were absolutely beautiful with dangling snowflakes, branches of bark and blue light that appeared as ice. Nick asked Camille to do a winter wonderland back drop that came out stunning with ice crystals, snowball bundles and blue & white pointsettas. The whole effect of our winter wonderland was just breath taking and our guests are still talking about it. Camille had exquisite creative ideas and without her expertise we would not have gotten the winter wonderland that we were looking for. We were very pleased with the outcome and definitely would recommend Camille and her staff. Thanks Camille for making our day very special, Kim & Nick

Great Job by Camille!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Lisa Marie M

I used Camille and her team for my Sept. 22 Wedding and I cannot sing her praises enough. She worked to stay in my budget and give me everything that I had described to her. My bouquet came out so amazing as did all of my bridesmaids! Camille wrapped all the girls' stems with excess dress fabric and even attached a memory charm of my grandmother onto my bouquet. Our centerpieces were absolutely stunning; I cannot believe how many complimented us how beautiful they were. All our flowers lasted the whole day and came out great in our pictures. Camille answered all my questions and was very professional with me throughout the process. She even came down to say hi and congrats while I was my suite before the reception. I was truly happy with her work; she helped make my day extra special!

stunning!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Jessica H

Bouquets were amazing! Added personal charm and prayer book with perfection!

Not exactly what I asked for...

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Jana A

I was very excited during the consultation with the florist. She wrote down exactly what I wanted and I had an exact picture for her. We went over the colors of the flowers by name, but when the time came for my flowers to be delivered, they were not the colors we agreed on. My bouquet was multi-colored, which was what I wanted, but the bridesmaids were all orange. They were supposed to be multi-colored as well. I was taken aback by this mis-step, but accepted it because they were still beautiful with the purple dresses. I had also ordered individual flowers for the moms during the ceremony and they never got delivered. These were an add-on to my original order and I felt very rushed on the phone by the owner when I ordered them. Two of my bridesmaids went to the grocery store and picked up flowers the morning of the wedding so they would be available for the ceremony. All in all, the flowers were beautiful, however, they were not what had been ordered or discussed, and the moms' flowers were a no-show.

LOVE

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Kimberly D

Floral Sentiments is absolutely amazing! They provided all the flowers for my wedding on August 11, 2012. All the bouquets, centerpieces, and other arrangements came out more beautiful than I could imagine! Camille is also very wonderful to work with. She answered all my emails and calls extremely quick! She made the experience so relaxed and I couldn't ask for more. I would defiantly recommend them to any bride looking to make their wedding gorgeous or to anyone planning a big event! Floral Sentiments will not disappoint!!!!

Unbelievably Over The Top

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 kathy a

Camille is unbelieveable. She see's your vision then intensiofies it then brings it to life. SHe hekped me every step of the way from choosing table linnens to chair covers to the most amazingly beautiful ceremony space to the OVER THE Top center PIECE'S that by far were untouchable by any I have EVER seen.

Brides Beware!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2012 guest u

Please reconsider using this vendor! Do not discuss any wedding details about other vendors that are being used for your special day because she will base her prices to reflect who you have booked!!! Camille will not honor her quoted prices if she feels that "she will not make any money off of the deal" I've received less flowers than originally asked for in the contract and doubled my budget! Camille refused to provide the basic services of moving my flowers and decor to the reception room without asking for an additional fee in front of my bridal party. Do yourself a favor and shop around to other florists who will honor their contracts, do what they can to meet your expectations and treat you like a valued customer. Camille should be ashamed of herself for her poor business practices and should not give unnecessary stress to her clients on such a special day. The one and only vendor who has been a severe disappointment and will NEVER use again.

4/02/2012 Response from Terri , the member

Dear Readers, We used Floral Sentiments for our event and everything was wonderful. Camille & her Design Team were professional and on point. All the details of the wedding day were discussed prior to the event. Any changes we made were reflected in the revised... Read Less Read More

The Best Floral Specialist !

Reviewed on 4/01/2012 donna w

It was a pleasure working with Camille & her Design Team. The staff was so wonderful . Floral Sentiments did our engagement party recently ... a prelude to the wedding and it was so beautiful. They created two different centerpeices for the engagement party that were spectacular. I don't know how they will top this for the wedding flowers but I just can't wait with great anticiaption to see what they come up with. The best part of the entire process was seeing the sample centerpeices. We were able to go to the showroom and view the designs that were created just for us. It really made me and my finance' feel excited about the engagement party and to see everything coming together. Many Many Thanks! See you at the Shower and then of course the Wedding !

A Night to Remember

Reviewed on 3/31/2012 Alyssa E

Dear Camille..thank you seems so inadequate to express our deepest appreciation and thanks for all you help and guidance during the wedding process. Right from the start I knew you were a great fit and you really got me and my vision for my wedding day! There was an ease to share with you all I wanted for my big day! The absolutely beautiful flower arrangments, bouquets , and church decorations were perfect . You really exceeded my expectations and made the night one to remember. Everything was stunning. All our guests are still talking about the night . Right from the start of the day ... it was ideallic . You are a true professional and I will make you a part of all our future family occassions. Thank you again for all your time and expertise.

Believe In Magic!

Reviewed on 3/29/2012 Jamie C

Floral Sentiments is the best! We used them for our dream Winter Wonderland Wedding in December . Camille & her staff tranformed the room into a magical winter landscape. Our guests were amazed as they entered the ballroom. We were so happy with everything. The bouquets were gorgeous, they glistened and sparkled with Swavorski crystals. Even the cermony which took place at our venue was magical. A beautiful crystal canopy with white branches and orchids lit up the room. It was amazing ! Camille took so much time with us going through every detail. It can be so overwhelming planning a wedding but Camille made it easy, she was always there for us and paid attention to every detail. We even had fresh flower snowballs with floating candles on our table. Camille went above & beyond our expectations ! She really understood the inspiration and vision we wanted for our dream wedding. We could not have asked for anything more.

Terrible experience.

Reviewed on 2/22/2012 Laura M

Camille presented herself as an old-pro with weddings and floral design and my sister booked with her despite reading a negative review or two. They seemed to get along. After experiencing a lifestyle change, my sister needed to modify her contract because she was having a much smaller, daytime wedding instead of the more lavish evening affair she had previously planned. I contacted Camille to ask her to change the date and she initially explained she couldn't cancel the uplighting we had ordered because it was from a 3rd party. I was familiar with the 3rd party, called and explained the situation -- they said they'd work out something because it was about a year's notice. After that, Camille wouldn't return phone calls or emails in a timely fashion. Two weeks of silence, so we had a "surprise" meeting at her office. We spoke to her about the changes and she agreed to change the date & draw up a new proposal. We were thankful and excited to see what she'd cook up. Several weeks went by with no updated proposal and no returned phone calls. I finally got a hold of her yesterday and she said she had sent out the proposal! I asked her to send it again and she sent it to me at 1pm today. Microsoft Word has a creation date of 11:08am. Not only that, but the proposal she sent was incorrect! I decided that it was best to just move on from this vendor. It was becoming extremely unpleasant and difficult to work with her, so I notified her of my intent to cancel the contract, acknowledging my forfeiture of the deposit. At this point she became extremely angry and verbally abusive, saying that we couldnt cancel the contract because it required both parties. I had a terrible experience with this vendor and I dont want people to make the same mistake I did.

BEWARE!!!!

Reviewed on 2/13/2012 Tanya G

Camille didn’t inform me of my balance until the DAY BEFORE my wedding even though I reached out to her numerous times. The bridesmaids’ bouquets were not what I wanted. (I asked them to be wrapped in damask fabric because I was having a damask theme. I didn’t know they wouldn’t be wrapped the way I asked until the WEEK OF my wedding. Then on the day of my wedding my flowers were delivered late. She said I would be her first delivery but clearly I was not. After a lot of back and forth the flowers were finally delivered close to 2:00. My ceremony was scheduled to begin at 2:30. By the time my fiancé and best man got to the church (they had to drive from Staten Island to Long Island) it was almost 3:30. Camille never called to apologize for her lateness or lack of professionalism and never tried to make amends what so ever. On top of my flowers being extremely late, which caused my ceremony to start late; the flowers on my bouquet were brown on the ends. I was highly disappointed. The only thing that made me feel slightly better about the flowers was that you couldn’t really see the discoloration in my photographs. Bottom line – Camille at Floral Sentiments made my wedding day unnecessarily stressful and at times was very unprofessional. I would NOT recommend Floral Sentiments to another bride.

2/28/2012 Response from the vendor

Dear Ashanti, First we wish to extend out very best to you and your groom in your future life together. As always there are always two sides to a story. When you first contracted with us the venue location was on Staten Island. For reasons... Read Less Read More

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 2/10/2012 EIPHNH L

Floral Sentiments is the way to go! Working with Camille was amazing she is very professional and at the same time completely welcoming and accommodating. She will go out of her way to make sure you are happy and that everything runs smoothly. Floral sentiments went above and beyond my expectations; Camille was truly only a phone call away and was always willing to help, she is a genuinely caring person who is amazing at her job! When my husband and I saw the finished result at our church ceremony and reception site we were actually speechless..... We couldn't have asked for anything more. I wouldn't think twice about using Floral Sentiments again and again. I would recommend them to anybody.....they are perfectionists with their work and our wedding reception looked absolutely gorgeous our friends and family are still talking about how beautiful our centerpieces were and how much fun they had!

Send Email