Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

28 Harrison Ave, Englishtown, NJ (732) 851-6687

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Alyssa K

The Floral Sentiments design team was great to work with!! Camille took the time to meet with us on multiple occasions to make sure I was 100% happy with everything being done. The centerpieces, chuppa, bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely beautiful! Everyone complimented... Read More all the arrangements and loved the colors and the flowers in them. She nailed my vision completely. Everything was perfect and I am so happy I went with Floral Sentiments for my Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Bernadette D

Camille made my daughter's wedding a botanical garden on steroids. From the elegant swag on the altar, the elegant trumpet vases with hanging votives and the centerpieces with hydrangeas, roses, baby breath and greenery were gorgeous. The colors were perfect! We had the vision... Read More but Camille and her team pulled it together with creativity and professionalism. This is the place to order your wedding flowers and make your wedding dreams come true. I was such a proud mother of the bride.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 BRIAN C

When you assign Floral Sentiments to the task of making sure your event has the proper decorations, flowers or otherwise, you are sure to be in good hands. The team at Floral Sentiments execute a design flawlessly. Without fail, my guests are always in awe of my arrangements... Read More and ask where they came from.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

I had several family events this year. Each and every time Camille and her design team came through with flying colors. Everything was perfect and all my guests took notice of the quality of the design and flowers and that she didn’t give you your typical design concepts. I... Read More highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Angela F

Camille is amazing. She took my scattered ideas and turned my wedding into a masterpiece. The center pieces were exactly what I imagined, and the arch was absolutely beautiful. On top of that, all of the “personals” came out perfect, from my bridal bouquet to my daughters... Read More special flower girl ball, every detail truly showed how dedicated Camille and her team are to making your dream come true. Look no further, Camille will make your dreams a reality!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Diana Q

If it wasn't for Camille and her team my wedding would not have been as amazing as it was. They took such great care of me and my family. The flowers were stunning and so different and people are still talking about them. I cannot thank her and her team enough for making my... Read More dreams come true. Diana Cahill

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Rosemarie C

I can not speak highly enough about Camille and the Floral Sentiments design team. From the very first meeting I had with Camille I knew that I was able to trust her with making my wedding day special. You could tell that Camille has such passion for her job and knows how to... Read More make a wedding beautiful. The moment I saw my bouquet I was amazed. It was everything I wanted it to be and more! When I saw what my venue looked like I was in awe. Everything that Floral Sentiments did looked absolutely beautiful. My guests raved about how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you Floral Sentiments and Camille for making my day as special as it was. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Tasha N

Camille made our fall wedding AMAZING - everything was beautiful. Her and her team made our October wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stephanie M

Camille and her design team made me cry when I saw my bouquet and my bridesmaids. From start to finish, Floral Sentiments made things so easy, and I didn't even have to worry. Camille saw my vision and made great recommendations. They were prompt, so helpful, and held the... Read More closest attention to detail. I will never use another florist again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Leah A

Camille & her team were referred to us by a family friend; they are amazing! They met all of our expectations and were very accommodating right down to the last minute details and requests. The bouquets and floral arraignments for the day were absolutely breath taking,... Read More especially the black magic roses. Additionally, she really captured a lot of my personality with the organic look of the arrangements. I highly recommend Camille for all your wedding floral needs!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Megan G

My bride and I were so please with Camille and her team's work on our wedding. From the beginning, were unsure how to express exactly what we wanted, only sure that autumn was to be tastefully represented. With very little direction from us, Camille and her team created an... Read More amazing look for our floral arrangements, spot on to what we had envisioned in our heads but couldn't quite put into words. My bride was overjoyed by the autumn floral color scheme, and all of the bridesmaids couldn't stop commenting on how much they loved their bouquets. We received dozens of complements on our centerpieces from guests throughout the night. Megan loved them so much we took home as many flowers as we could, displaying them throughout our home after. Megan and I will recommend Camille to anyone looking for a florist, she really made us feel like family.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jennifer T

Floral Sentiments design team is one of the best I have ever worked with! They are creative, attentive to details and everything always shows up on time and the flowers are always vibrant and fresh.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jazmen B

The Floral Sentiments Couture Design Team did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. The centerpieces were exactly what I wanted and the backdrop they designed for our sweetheart table was a show stopper. I also loved all the bouquets and venue decor. We received so... Read More many compliments on our flowers because the team went the extra mile. I would highly recommend them for not only the quality of their work but they were easy to work with throughout the process.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Charlsie C

Floral Sentiments was fantastic! Camille listened to everything that I wanted, she was easy to keep in touch with, and made what I wanted even better than I was thinking. My bouquet was goorgeous and all my guests loved the centerpieces. Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Christine H

Camille and her team are true artists and professionals! One of the highlights of my day was the arrival of my bouquets---they were more stunning than I could have ever imagined. Likewise, for our centerpieces and alter baskets. Our guests are still complimenting them! Every... Read More detail was spot-on. My mom and I loved working with Camille, who is talented, flexible, honest, and warm. I would absolutely recommend Floral Sentiments to brides regardless of whether they are looking for traditional or unconventional arrangements. Floral Sentiments can do it all!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Maria L

The Floral Sentiments Couture Design Team did an incredible job. Camille was very easy to work with. She listened to what I wanted and helped by sharing good design ideas. The table centerpieces , flower baskets for the church and my bouquet were absolutely stunning ! I... Read More have never been to an event that had such a beautiful flower display. I can not leave out the beautiful fresh flowers for my hair that lasted the entire day without wilting. Thank you for helping to make my wedding unforgettable.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Jamie S

The Floral Sentiments Couture design team did an INCREDIBLE job on the flowers for our wedding at the Pleasantdale Chateau. They did a beautiful job for my brother’s wedding a couple years ago, but I decided to shop around for florists that were recommended by our venue. I’m so... Read More glad that we met with Camille and her team – they were more reasonably priced than the other florists we met with in North Jersey and I believe did just as good, if not a better, job – Floral Sentiments’ value was unmatched in my opinion. Camille listened to our needs, incorporated our personal requests, and her team went above and beyond with the flowers around the venue – the chupah, bouquets, centerpieces, place card display, staircase décor, cascading flowers on the cake, and other touches helped make our day so special and beautiful. Many of our guests (and people who saw pictures) commented on how amazing the flowers looked. I can’t recommend Floral Sentiments Couture enough, and they are now our go-to florist for special occasions. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Kimberly C

The Floral Sentiments Couture Design Team did such an amazing job for my wedding. The flower arrangements were absolutely stunning. The team listens closely to what you want and work with you to find exactly what your looking for and make it happen. When I walked into my... Read More reception I was blown away. And the price was excellent too, stayed in budget! I would highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Franciny N

Floral Sentiments did a great job with my flowers and centerpieces! The flowers arrived just on time and the centerpieces were beautiful! Camille and her staff are very friendly and on top of everything. She was very informative and kept in contact with us throughout my whole... Read More wedding planning. Their creativity and designs are amazing and they worked very well with out budget. Thank you Floral Sentiments for an amazing wedding day/night! Everything was perfect ❤️

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Kimberly S

The Floral Sentiments Couture Design Team did an amazing job!! Without a doubt the best florist in NJ! Camille and her team are amazing! Working with her from start to finish was an absolute pleasure! Our reception, bouquets and ceremony at Addison Park looked so beautiful with... Read More everything she put together! She really went above and beyond for our wedding day and everything was so beautiful! Highly recommended!! Loved her and everything she did! Thank you, Camille

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Ariane B

I had a good experience with Floral Sentiments that could have been better if the execution happened as precisely as was discussed. I asked that the church floor runner be placed already and not be rolled out as I walked in. The exact opposite happened and made for a very... Read More clumsy entrance. We discussed my bouquet being a cascading bouquet of roses with draping orchids. It arrived in my house the morning of the wedding without the orchids but the issue was resolved once I gave them a call. I would have preferred to not have to do that on the morning of my wedding day. The centerpieces were beautiful and the sweetheart table was exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Aliona M

Floral Sentiments did an amazing job for our wedding. Flower arrangements were beautiful and along with our wedding theme (white/silver/navy blue). Flowers were brought on time and arranged beautifully. Camille replied on time. Overall, very satisfied.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kavita H

Camille definitely lived up to my expectations! She made sure every little detail was in place. My flowers were delivered on time and were SOOO beautiful. I received numerous compliments for the floral arrangements. Camille also worked with us and our budget to ensure a seamless... Read More and stress free process. I would highly recommend Floral Sentiments!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Shannon B

The Floral Sentiment team are amazing floral designers and I am so happy we chose them to do our wedding flowers. They listened very closely to what I wanted my flowers to look like, and then created the most gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces etc. The team far exceeded my... Read More expectations using every attention to detail to make each piece exquisite looking. At the last minute, I added on a flower backdrop, draped in chiffon with a chandelier hanging in the middle of it. They took my vision and the team created the most beautiful backdrop I've ever seen. My guests are still talking about the gorgeous flowers at our wedding. In fact, a few guests have called me and said, that the flower arrangements they took home from the wedding lasted 2 more weeks. The quality of their flowers are "top notch". Book Floral Sentiments, you will be so happy you did.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Lovena D

Floral Sentiments was one of the recommended vendors for The Vanderbilt South Beach. It was an absolute pleasure working with Camille. She was so kind, attentive and took every little detail I had envisioned for my wedding into consideration. When I came to meet her for the... Read More first time all I had in mind was a theme colour and a few ideas of what I would like to see for my floral decor and she took my ideas and turned it into an amazing dream. And what was even better was she worked within my budget without compromising quality. Everything from the bridal bouquet up to the reception centerpieces was just stunning! I would also like to mention a huge thanks to the floral sentiments team for taking the time and effort to make my event a successful one. I absolutely recommend Camille and her team for anyone looking to use their services for your wedding or any event where they could add their special touch to :)