Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

28 Harrison Ave, Englishtown, NJ (732) 851-6687

Reviewed on 1/10/2017

I have to first say, I was a mature bride our second marriage. I found it difficult to decide on an appropriate style also our wedding was on New Years Eve more difficult . Camille went out of her way to make sure our venue as well as bouquets were amazing ,the centerpieces... Read More breathtaking, her staff very professional. Our New Years Wedding was so elegant more than I could have imagined. Camille's personal touch and thoughtfulness truly shines through.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Kimberly M

Floral Sentiments was one of the recommended vendors for Liberty House in Jersey City and we can see why! Camille was amazing from the start. I was a bride that did not enjoy the process of looking at a million things/options and planning all the details of my wedding. Flowers... Read More are something I don't think about, and didn't give much thought to at my wedding. Camille was great at taking the reigns and giving me exactly what I was going for without me even knowing what that was. I couldn't be more pleased with how beautiful our venue looked with the center pieces she made for us! I received so many compliments on all of our bouquets as well. I was so pleased also that she was well acquainted with the wedding traditions of the Catholic church and prepared a bouquet for the Virgin Mary and also gave us a rose each to give to our mothers during the sign of peace in our mass (had no idea this was a thing, but it was a beautiful gesture). During our initial consultation, she was great at asking me questions to get my "vision" narrowed down and coming up with a budget. I loved that the quoted price from the beginning never changed. She even included a few extra things for our wedding that we were not expecting! Our flower girls looked absolutely adorable with the baby's breath halos that she made. She even made a floral wreathe to hang on the back of our car that said "just married." It was perfect! She also accommodated my request of putting 15 (15!!!) charms on my bridal bouquet with pictures of deceased loved ones. The delivery of our flowers was perfect and on time. All the flowers also held up nicely throughout the day, and my bouquet looked fantastic for many days after. The delivery guys were very helpful and very nice as well.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Rossana S

Floral Sentiments did a fabulous job with our wedding in July. Camille is not only talented but truly a very thoughtful woman. She and her team delivered beautiful arrangements from the bouquets and centerpieces while capturing the ambiance I wanted - an elegant affair that... Read More was relaxed. From the flower selection to the set up, the attention to detail provided by them was amazing. Rossana and George Thomas

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Josh R

Camille and her team are absolutely amazing. Every bouquet, center piece, and pedal at my wedding were perfect. Camille made the process ENTIRELY STRESS-FREE and was always available for any questions I had. Not only does she know everything there is to know about flowers, but... Read More she is such a pleasure to work with. Camille knows how to make a beautiful wedding! Her and her team helped to make my day perfect.I would recommend them to anybody!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Dana V

I can't thank Camille and her team enough for bringing my vision to life in such a beautiful and elegant way for my wedding! I wanted burgundy flowers with a garden feel to them and what Camille brought to life was more than I could of ever expected! I was blown away by each and... Read More every piece that was made for my wedding. Everything from the baby's breath draping down from the pews at the church, the three different centerpieces for my reception (manzanita trees, candle staircase stand, floating candles with orchids) and all of the bouquets.. there was no detail that was missed! Camille was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating throughout the whole planning process. I cannot recommend them enough. They made an everlasting impression and help create such beautiful memories for me!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Regina B

Camille and her staff were a pleasure to work with. Finally meeting her on the day of my wedding was like meeting a long lost friend! The centerpieces, the fireplace mantel flower arrangement, my bouquet, everything was just perfection!! I received many compliments for the... Read More beautiful work they did and their amazing attention to detail. Thank you Camille and Floral Sentiments for making my day even more special!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Michelle W

Camille and her team were great to work with. We had three different centerpieces at our wedding and Camille helped my vision come to life. The day of I was absolutely in love with the flowers. They were breathtaking and exactly what we discussed. My personals arrived early and... Read More were gorgeous as well. She also reached out to my venue. Definitely reach out to Camille if you need flowers!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Laura P

Camille and her team at Floral Sentiments were a dream to work with! Camille reached out to me as she is a premier vendor at Casa Belvedere in Staten Island where we had our wedding reception. From our first meeting to the day of the wedding Camille really understood everything... Read More that I wanted at my wedding. We went with lanterns and floral arrangements on the tables which were spectacular and magical. Just as I had described to Camille! A lot of the flowers I chose for bouquets were out of season for my October wedding but Camille did her best to get them and they were just as beautiful as the centerpieces. As a special memento for my sisters and myself Camille took pieces of our mom's wedding dress and wrapped our bouquets in it! The day of the wedding everything was on time and I was floored when we saw our reception rooms! Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for your hard work! I would recommend Floral Sentiments to any bride looking for a florist!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Stasy S

I was recommended Floral Sentiments and Camille for my wedding floral arrangements after having an unpleasant experience with a different floral company. I could not be happier with Floral Sentiments. Camille really blew me and my family away. She was so responsive, and put an... Read More enormous amount of time and energy into figuring out exactly what I had in mind for my wedding floral arrangements. The arrangements that she came up with were GORGEOUS!!!!! Camille matched up the ribbons and flowers to everyone's dress and tuxedo colors, and she threw in a ton of extra flowers that we used for decorative touches, such as on the cake. I would recommend Floral Sentiments to anyone looking for floral arrangements for weddings or any other occasions!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Mary L

Camille and her designe team were amazing! The ceramony and reception decoration were beyond what my husband and I ever expected. My bouquet alone was ginormous, almost bigger than me lol. Having been in so several weddings prior to, one of my fears was how small the bridesmaid... Read More bouquets look, even though I never voiced my concern to Camille, the bridesmaid flowers looks great! They were fresh flowers and a well size. My guests still rave about all our floral decoration to this day. Defiantly money well spent. Floral sentiments was a pleasure to work with and Camille was well organized and really knew what she was doing. She made it easy for us. I would most definitely recommend this florist to anyone getting married, the work in increadible

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Kelly G

The most amazing florist! Camille was a pleasure to work with especially since I was a nervous indecisive bride. She exceeded my vision and added special touches that didn't go unnoticed even by the groom. Everyone raved how gorgeous our centerpieces were. They were reliable,... Read More professional, and personable. I would highly recommend them for any event especially a wedding since they did ours so perfect.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Ahmed B

Camille is a great person to work , You just can tell her what you want and she figure out the rest. She did an amazing job for us and the bouquets was wonderful and matched the exact scheme color as we requested. will not hesitate to recommend her for any one need floral... Read More services.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Lauren S

Camille was absolutely amazing. We saw what a beautiful job she did on my brothers wedding and knew we needed to have her do our flowers for our wedding. She treated us like we were family and really cared about our preferences. I had a vision of what I wanted all the bouquets... Read More to look like, and Camille exceeded my expectations. All the flowers were so stunning especially the peonies. I received so many compliments from all my family and friends. I am so glad we had floral sentiments do our flowers they were more than we could've asked for. Thank you for making our wedding that much more beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Heather C

When I went to see my trial centerpiece I was so surprised with how beautiful it looked and was so excited and looking forward to seeing everything the day of the wedding. When my flowers arrived the morning of I was so happy with how full and gorgeous the bouquets were. At the... Read More venue the centerpieces were just as beautiful as the trial centerpiece and the ceremony flowers were the biggest arrangements I've seen . It just made the whole event even more special and unique.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Jennifer B

I wish I never choose floral sentiments for my wedding. They were an hour late delivering my flowers to the point where I could not take pictures till I got to my venue. The bouquet was not what I asked for. I asked for a colorful bouquet of pinks and purples with a touch of... Read More white and received a white bouquet with a touch of pink and purple. The groom and the groomsmen had to take pictures without there flowers because they were so late delivering they had to bring them straight to the venue. The flowers on my table looked like a funeral arrangement. I was also promised a throw away bouquet that I never received. I wrote a review 2 years ago when I got married but Camille fought to have it removed. She also called me begging me to remove the review or alter it. The only positive I can say is my table arrangements were stunning. Oh and to top it all off after the wedding when she knew I was unhappy she sent me a card thanking me for my business. This really rumpled my feathers. I spent a lot of money to be completely unhappy. You will see a lot of good reviews for this company but it is because she doesn't everything in her power to get the bad ones taken down. Please be careful.

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Nathaniel U

All the floral aspects for our Valentine's Day wedding were spectacular! Camille was able to work with our budget even when we got turned away from about 3 different florist because it was Valentine's Day. My bouquet was all roses as were the bridesmaids. Please see her Facebook... Read More page as I posted a few pictures of her work- centerpieces and the cake. She even came prepared with and extra boutonnière and corsage in case one got damaged. She was at our venue to meet us when we arrived and to ensure we were 100% satisfied. I was really taken back by the beauty she added to our ceremony space and reception with her exquisite creations!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Andrea P

While several aspects of the floral arrangements for our wedding were lovely, overall my husband and I were disappointed with Floral Sentiments. They did a very nice job decorating the venue and with the half canopy that served as the back drop for our ceremony, but completely... Read More did not meet our expectations with the bouquets and flower girl baskets. I expressed multiple times (and provided sample photos) that I wanted free form bouquets with a natural look (no spray paint or glitter), but unfortunately, the bouquets that were delivered (over an hour late) on the wedding day were manicured and covered in glitter. I requested loose rose petals in the baskets so that the flower girls (3 and 5 years old) could easily drop them along the path to the alter, but the baskets arrived completely full of arranged flowers in a big Styrofoam block. Camille and her assistant, while very nice, were simply not responsive and did not retain the information we provided during multiple meetings. We went back and forth several times on corrections to the contract including three rounds that had the wrong wedding date! Throughout the entire process, the onus was on us to call, follow up, prepare lists/inventory, confirm receipt of our info and even request an invoice for our final payment. The day before the wedding, the assistant called to review our order and still had gaps in understanding the basic details. I had to step away from time with out-of-town relatives to review it all yet again. We paid by credit card and were charged a 3.5% fee on top of the 7% NJ tax which was not clarified in advance and is something that no other vendor required. Ironically, we continue to receive multiple emails, phone calls and hand-written cards directing us to write a "well-deserved 5-star review". These post-wedding communications far exceed the contact and attentiveness that Floral Sentiments showed during the entire planning/execution of our actual wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Dayna D

Amazing!!!! I could not be happier and was completely speechless when I saw my ceremony and ballroom. I asked for a winter wonderland and believe that was the only thing I said when she responded I got this, winter wonderlands are my favorite. I felt completely comfortable with... Read More her and put all my trust into her and her team. A pleasure to work with and she literally blown me away. Her choice of everything was more than I expected but everything I dreamed of. She made my vision come to life. Everyone was talking about how beautiful it was and I can't thank her enough. If you book another florist, you should call back and cancel it because Camille at floral sentiments is the only way to go!! Very very talented with a passion for what she does

2015-12-18T13:11:15 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We are so happy that you were thrilled with everything on your special day! Your kind words are so heartfelt and appreciated. Our wish to you is all the joy in the world and your happily ever after that you both are so deserving... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/18/2015

WOW!, what an experience!, We dealt with Camille during our entire wedding process and we cannot believe the service we received. She has provided excellent service throughout the entire process. Our wedding took place on 11/07/2015 and our guests are still talking about all the... Read More floral arrangements provided by "Floral Sentiments" and how "Gorgeous" all the flowers looked. I still until this day cannot believe the excellent job Camille and her job did on our special day. She really holds a special place in our hearts and we will always be thankful to Camille, YOU ROCK!!! #craigandedwed

2015-12-18T13:13:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. Again congratulations to you on your special day! It was an honor to work with you and are pleased that you were beyond ecstatic with everything. We wish you both a lifetime celebrated with as much happiness... Read Less Read More

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Marta R

Camille is great to work with and has a really great eye. I wanted Drama, but I am not a flowery girl by any means. So she came up with some great options and ran with some ideas I had. The bouquets, centerpieces and all other floral decor was amazing! They did such a great job.... Read More The only negative, was that my pendants were never put on my bouquet, but they immediately rectified the issue and brought them to me in a nick of time. Which I appreciated. I got a great deal with Camille too. She took my budget and worked with me, which I really appreciated considering how wedding budgets can easily soar. I would highly recommend Floral Sentiments!

2015-12-18T13:13:56 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We loved working with you both and were thrilled to be a part of your special day. We are happy that you thought everything was beautiful and perfect. As always we gave 100% effort in making your day as special as the two of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Katie L

Camille and the staff at Floral Sentiments are amazing. The team is extremely professional and courteous. The first day I met Camille, I could tell how artistic she was. I knew there was no one else I would want to decorate for my big day. She was able to incorporate all of my... Read More ideas and truly make my wedding day special. The chuppah was decorated perfectly with just the right amount of flowers. The centerpieces were extremely full and the fresh. The boutonnieres were perfect for all of the groomsmen and fathers. The girls’ bouquets were so full and beautiful. I have never seen so many flowers in a bouquet. We received so many compliments on all of the flowers as they really were a focal piece of the wedding. I cannot thank Camille and her team for all of their hard work to make my wedding day perfect. I cannot wait to use Floral Sentiments again for future occasions. I highly recommend Camille and her staff to help with any type of affair.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Michelle

I was very pleasantly surprised with how beautiful everything turned out. Everything is so crazy during the weeks and months before the wedding that I found it hard to keep in touch with Camille, but still tried to make sure no details were forgotten. I sent and communicated... Read More many ideas and styles related to what I liked. Camille reminded me that she adds a bit of her own creative flair to the ideas presented and I am so happy I was able to trust her in that. As soon as I saw the girls bouquets when they were delivered to my house, I knew everything was going to turn out perfectly. I wish I could upload pictures.. my waterfall bouquet, the girls bouquets, the church decor, the centerpieces and the fresh flowers cascading down my cake were truly stunning. I highly recommend Floral Sentiments.

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Jennifer R

I booked Floral Sentiments for my wedding on August 21, 2015 and let me tell you they were great! My flowers were absolutely breathtaking! I stared at my bouquet in disbelief as how beautiful it came out. I had many elements that I wanted Camille to incorporate into my bouquet... Read More and she made every flower dream I have every had, come true! She is such an amazing person as well as an amazing artist. Her team is great and they really made my reception look wonderful. When I first saw my reception, I couldn't help but cry tears of happiness because they seriously took every thought I had in my head and put it to life. Book Floral Sentiments!!!!

Disappointing, unprofessional, and dishonest!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Angela

I'll be brutally honest with this review, b/c I chose this florist based on lots of positive feedback, and I was so disappointed. Maybe this experience was a fluke, but she disputes bad feedback and has harassed me for months to change it so the good feedback might not be... Read More reliable. Main advice: If you don't have strong feelings about your flowers / are happy with whatever you get and have LOTS of money to spend, then you're fine. IF those stipulations don't apply to you, then read on! To be fair, I'll start with positive: my centerpieces were simple/stunning and the other flowers (mostly) were lovely. All the boutonnieres (except ironically the GROOM's) looked great. Don't get me wrong, the flowers were mostly beautiful, but also not what I asked/paid for. Here are just the biggest issues: 1) My flowers were FORTY minutes late. I was ASSURED many times that they would be there before 2:00. They arrived at 2:40. To make matters worse, the guy who delivered them argued with me and kept saying he didn't see the problem because he was just following the sheet - the problem with that was that I wrote the sheet, and so I knew just how late he was. This meant we had very little time for pictures. 2) A corsage and boutonniere were missing from the box that was delivered to me. Although this staff offered to retrieve them from where they'd dropped them off, since they were FORTY minutes late, there was no way they would have made it back in time. My mother didn't end up getting her flower until after the ceremony when we finally found it. 3) My bouquet handle was poorly constructed. I had to keep trying to rig it up all night so it wouldn't fall apart. The bouquet was very heavy, which might have contributed to it, but the combination of a heavy bouquet and a wonky handle meant I barely ever wanted my flowers with me - I needed two hands to hold it all together. 4) My bouquet was supposed to be dark purple but it was actually bright magenta. It didn't match my wedding colors at all. When you're paying thousands for flowers, you should get what you want. I had even sent specific pictures and swatches of fabric. 5) I made it very clear that I HATE roses. The bridesmaid bouquets were MOSTLY roses. Camille had sent me pictures of bouquets of picasso calla lilies and yet the bridesmaid had only maybe 3 or 4 crushed calla lilies. My bouquet also had lots of roses and few lilies. Although, yes, they were pretty, they were explicitly not what we'd discussed, agreed upon, or signed off on. Roses, of course, are much cheaper than calla lilies and orchids, but I didn't PAY for roses. 6) My husband's boutonniere was wilted and falling over. There was a backup for him, but it didn't match at all. SO, when I called Camille to explain my frustrations, she basically contradicted EVERYTHING I said - disagreed that the flowers were late! She cut me off, blatantly disregarded many concerns, and said my husband said things he didn't say - she disrespected me as a customer. In a later email, she ignored most of the problems, even stating that she considered one a "non issue" and lied! She did offer a small amount of $ back for the late delivery. Once I left my HONEST feedback though, she kept contacting my dad and me to ask for it to be changed - if you want good feedback do good work! All in all, I DO NOT recommend this florist. If you've already booked her, hound her on details and ask for flowers to be delivered EARLY!

2015-12-18T11:33:26 Response from the vendor

THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL... We ask the readers to view this with a discerning eye and to question the veracity of the client’s assessment. Our staff is present throughout the entire day and are there to service the clients’ every need, wish and desire.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Shelby P

Camille & her staff are the absolute best!!!!!!! Camille knew exactly what my style was an executed it perfectly. My bridal bouquet was more than I could have ever imagined. All of our guests were thoroughly impressed with our centerpieces, ceremony flowers etc. Every meeting... Read More was so personal and the details showed the day of. Our wedding flowers were so romantic & beautiful. We are thoroughly impressed with the whole staff of floral sentiments. Thank you all for making our day so special & listening to what we were trying to express. It was beautiful!!!!!!!!!! I would absolutely recommended floral sentiments to anyone & I will be using them again for other occasions.

2015-12-18T13:06:57 Response from the vendor

What a pleasure it was to work with you on your special day. From the moment we met to the day of the wedding you were simply a joy. We are so pleased that you were overjoyed with everything and your kind words are so... Read Less Read More

Start a Conversation!