Floral Sentiments the leader in Flowers & Decor

Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

28 Harrison Ave, Englishtown, NJ

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Jennifer R

I booked Floral Sentiments for my wedding on August 21, 2015 and let me tell you they were great! My flowers were absolutely breathtaking! I stared at my bouquet in disbelief as how beautiful it came out. I had many elements that I wanted Camille to incorporate into my bouquet... Read More and she made every flower dream I have every had, come true! She is such an amazing person as well as an amazing artist. Her team is great and they really made my reception look wonderful. When I first saw my reception, I couldn't help but cry tears of happiness because they seriously took every thought I had in my head and put it to life. Book Floral Sentiments!!!!

BE FOREWARNED! Good, bad, and ugly!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Angela

I'll be brutally honest with this review, b/c I chose this florist based on lots of positive feedback, and I was so disappointed. I hope it was just a fluke! My main advice: If you don't have strong preferences about your flowers and are happy with whatever you get and have... Read More LOTS of money to spend, then you're fine. IF those stipulations don't apply to you, then read on! To be fair, I'll start with the positive: my centerpieces were simple/stunning and the other flowers (for the most part) were lovely. All the boutonnieres (except ironically the GROOM's) looked great. Don't get me wrong, the flowers were mostly beautiful, but mostly not what I asked/paid for. Here are just the biggest issues: 1) My flowers were FORTY minutes late. I spoke to someone the day before and she ASSURED me that they would be there before 2:00. They arrived at 2:40. To make matters worse, the guy who delivered them argued with me and kept saying he didn't see the problem because he was just following the sheet - the problem with that was that I wrote the sheet, and so I knew just how late he was. This meant we had very little time for pictures. 2) A corsage and boutonniere were missing from the box that was delivered to me. Although this staff offered to retrieve them from the other location where they'd dropped them off, since they were FORTY minutes late, there was no way they would have made it back in time. My mother didn't end up getting her flower until after the ceremony when we finally found it. 3) My bouquet handle was poorly constructed. I had to keep trying to rig it up all night so it wouldn't fall apart. The bouquet was very heavy, which might have contributed to it, but the combination of a heavy bouquet and a wonky handle meant I barely ever wanted my flowers with me since it required one had on the handle and one to hold the base of the bouquet so it would stay together. 4) My bouquet was supposed to be dark purple but it was actually bright magenta. It didn't match my wedding colors at all. When you're paying thousands for flowers, you should get the color you want (or at least close). I had even sent specific pictures and swatches of fabric, but to no avail. 5) I also made it very clear that I HATE roses and yet the bridesmaid bouquets were mostly roses. Camille had sent me pictures of small bouquets of picasso calla lilies and yet the bridesmaid had only maybe 3 or 4 crushed calla lilies. The thing is, that although they were pretty, they were explicitly not what we'd discussed, agreed upon, or signed off on. Roses, of course, are much cheaper than calla lilies and orchids. My bouquet also had tons of roses an very few lilies, but I didn't PAY for roses. 6) My husband's boutonniere was wilted and falling over. There was a backup for him, but it didn't match at all. SO, when I called Camille to explain my frustrations, she basically contradicted EVERYTHING I said, even disagreeing that the flowers were late. She cut me off, blatantly "disregarded" some of my concerns, and said my husband said things he didn't ever say - disrespected me as a customer. In an email to my dad to discuss it all, she ignored most of the problems, even stating that she considered one a "non issue." She did however offer a small amount of $ back b/c of the late delivery. All in all, I DO NOT recommend this florist. If you have already booked her, make sure to hound her on details and ask for your flowers to be delivered an hour early.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Shelby P

Camille & her staff are the absolute best!!!!!!! Camille knew exactly what my style was an executed it perfectly. My bridal bouquet was more than I could have ever imagined. All of our guests were thoroughly impressed with our centerpieces, ceremony flowers etc. Every meeting... Read More was so personal and the details showed the day of. Our wedding flowers were so romantic & beautiful. We are thoroughly impressed with the whole staff of floral sentiments. Thank you all for making our day so special & listening to what we were trying to express. It was beautiful!!!!!!!!!! I would absolutely recommended floral sentiments to anyone & I will be using them again for other occasions.

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Jo R

To the Floral Sentiments team and owner Camille, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting together such beautiful flowers for our wedding at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn in the Poconos on 9/1/15. They are fantastic to work with, and anyone getting married or having any... Read More event that needs decor should use Floral Sentiments. I've recommended tons of friends who have already used them and were very happy with their flowers. We are forever grateful for providing us with such a great service and a memorable event.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 cassi m

I had the most amazing experience with Camille and her team. I had originally started to work with someone who was a total scam artist. I happened to have met Camille at my venue one night. Camille was there during a bridal expo and I was there to discuss my contract and event... Read More with the wedding coordinator. I just popped my head into the bridal expo to sneak a peek. It was as if it was meant to be. She was at the right place at the right time. I told her all about what was going on and in that moment she made me feel like I could immediately trust her and believe that she will make my wedding the wedding I had always envisioned. Camille and her team always kept me updated and contacted me. I didn't have to chase them down, not once. The day of my wedding I literally had my mouth open walking through my venue. Everything was better than what we spoke about. I received so many compliments from family and friends. My bouquet was just absolutely amazing. I wish I could have kept it forever. I HIGHLY recommend Floral Sentiments. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for everything Camille!!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Michele m

Camille & the entire staff at floral sentiments were great! They listened to what I wanted and helped me find centerpieces that would fit with my theme/venue but also fit into my price range. Camille was great to work with and always made me feel reassured! The flowers turned... Read More out beautifully and everyone was commenting on how nice they were! I would definitely recommend Floral Sentiments for any party or wedding!!!!

So amazing

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Amanda A

Working with Camille was an absolute pleasure. She helped us pick out the most amazing centerpieces for our wedding. Her knowledge helped us so much when we went and picked out what we wanted. Her staff provided us with the most beautiful and colorful centerpieces that I have... Read More every seen. We can not thank her enough for all of her help in making our wedding so beautiful.

Exactly as Promised

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Meghan C

Camille and the team at Floral Sentiments made our wedding beautiful. Very quickly they understood what we were looking for and came through in a wonderful way. We were able to drop off a lot of items that we had purchased for use at the wedding and they delivered them for us... Read More on the wedding day decorated and lovely. When I asked for Peonies in my bouquet, Camille let me know that they would probably be out of season by the time of my wedding and was able to show me other flowers that could substitute just in case. Her knowledge of flowers was amazing and her understanding of our overall vision was apparent when we saw everything come together. Thank you Floral Sentiments!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Ashley C

If you are looking for beautiful classy floral arrangements then you must make an appointment with Floral Sentiments. We met with Camille to discuss our ideas (types of flowers, colors, budget, etc.) for one of the most important days of our lives, our wedding! The center pieces... Read More were exquisitely gorgeous! The girls bouquets were beautiful and complimented the dresses perfectly. The bridal bouquet was created on point- just the right size, the right amount of color and bling, all of which blended and added to the beauty of the dress and overall look. The church decorations were stunning as well. Did we mention that the flowers were fresh and stayed beautiful and intact throughout the entire day... No loose petals or wilted boutonnières!!! The deliveries were prompt and the set-up and dismantling were seamless. The team was professional and courteous. The planning of a wedding is very stressful and this was one part we did not have to worry about! We were so happy with everything and highly recommend Camille at Floral Sentiments. You will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Jill S

Camille and everyone at Floral Sentiments were amazing! Flowers were one of the most important elements to our wedding and they made every one of our dreams come true. I knew I wanted a soft garden look and Camille worked with me to make sure everything was exactly what I... Read More wanted. It was perfect – from the mason jars hanging on the aisle chairs, flowers and chiffon on the gazebo, the bridal bouquets, the cake, and the center pieces. Friends are still commenting on how we had the most amazing flowers. All of the floral designers were also a pleasure to work with. At the end of the day, the wedding coordinator from Florentine Gardens told me what an amazing job they did. I definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Erin W

Camille was beyond helpful. The flowers could not have been any more beautiful. She took my vision and really transformed it. She worked within my budget and still made my vision come true. Honestly great customer service and I am so beyond happy I let Camille run with some... Read More ideas and make it happen. We were so pleased, as was our families.

Beautiful Arrangements

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Le'Shera H

I am so fortunate to have found Floral Sentiments at one of those random bridal salons. The floral team did such a great job on our flowers. The ceremony arrangements were perfect and the reception table arrangements were beyond. Camille, the owner, can be a little difficult to... Read More get in touch with,but, at the end of the day, she delivers.

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Billea B

Floral Sentiments came through for our big day! My wife and I were so happy with their work. The truth of the matter is that everything you do for your wedding is nerve-wracking because you have some many people you have to rely on that you don’t know and haven’t had a chance to... Read More form a true trust with yet. So if you want to be confident in knowing that your flowers will be handled well and look amazing you can trust in their work! While your wedding day is hopefully the only one you will have, they do this all day long and it shows. They are laid back and easy to have a good conversation with so they can get an understanding of what you like and don’t like so the final product really reflects your tastes. Their work was absolutely beautiful and really captured what we wanted from both the color and the texture of the arrangements. So many guests complemented their work on the day of the wedding. I would recommend Floral Sentiments team no question.

Sophisticated and Elegant

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Cindy O

My husband and I met Camille more than a year before our wedding, and based on just our first meeting, we knew we could trust Camille and team with our floral decorations. I am not well versed in flowers, but knew I wanted a sophisticated and soft color pallette for our early... Read More March wedding. Camille knew exactly what we wanted and executed it to perfection. She took the time to show us samples from other weddings, as well as make our own samples. Her suggestions were invaluable. Nothing can compare to the moment when we had our room reveal and we saw everything come together. Camille custom-made 4 different centerpieces for our tables, decorated our cake with flowers, and decorated a bird cage we had built for our envelopes. Everything looked AMAZING!! My bouquet was gorgeous. All the guests were raving about the centerpieces. It was exactly what we wanted - sophisticated with a touch of elegance. Camille and team were also a pleasure to work with. A few weeks after the wedding, my bouquet is still sitting in some water, and although most of the flowers have dried beautifully, some of the peonies are still alive :) Thanks for making our wedding day such a beautiful one Camille!

Dreams Do Come True!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Alana t

Where do I begin? I absolutely could not be happier with what Camille put together for us. Let me start by saying do yourself a favor and get to her showroom in Englishtown!!!!! If your able to make it out there I guarantee you will be leaving her a deposit. We had our first... Read More meeting in NYC, & we liked what we saw, but after we left that meeting we thought maybe we could find someone cheaper who could do the same thing. Never the less we scheduled a meeting for two weeks at the showroom. In the two weeks time we met with about 5 different florists, & found someone who came in much cheaper budget wise and assured us we would like the final product. I called Camille and let her know that we found someone cheaper, would she be able to come down in price from what we discussed. She told us to keep our meeting at the showroom and at that time we would see what we could change to come in at a lower price point. Well fAst forward to that meeting and walking through the door me & my fiancé looked at each other and knew we had found our florist. Now I keep referring to her as a florist, let's be clear this company is so much more! We spent about three hours there that day designing our event, & by the time we left we felt completely at ease and knew we would not have to worry about a thing. These people are magic! Loraine is a gem, Camille is a mastermind who cares so much about giving you the best product she can possibly offer you& Will is a genius with the execution of bringing the final design to life. We went to a wedding she was contracted on to get a first hand look and we were blown away. The day we went to look at our samples, again speechless!!!! Now Sunday March 22 D-day, can you say jaw on the floor!!!!! The bouquets, boutonnières, centerpieces, ceremony setup,place card table, sweet heart table, cake table, umm what else can you think of, cuz if you can think it most likely it was done, nothing was left with an unfinished touch! Absolute perfection and I would not change a thing about what Floral Sentiments did for my day! This company is amazing & I enjoyed every interaction that I had with them. Yes they are a business and of course they want to book events, but they are so much more then that! You get so caught up in the whole planning process of a wedding but I did make some real connections with the people at floral sentiments! I'm already planning my future babyshower in my head & said I have to call Camille about my centerpieces! If you are reading this call call call you will not disappointed!

Absolutely incredible

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Michelle A

I truly loved working with Camille and her team at Floral Sentiments. She was full of great ideas and was so easy to work with. She touched based with me very often and kept us on the same page, which I appreciated wholeheartedly. The arrangements, centerpieces, and bouquets... Read More absolutely blew us away and exceeded our already high expectations!

Great Vendor, Great Quality

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Ashley S

Camille and her staff at floral sentiments single handedly made our dream wedding a reality. From the first meeting Camille knew exactly the mood and feeling i was trying to accomplish. Camille and her staff are experts in their craft of floral design. Creative flair,... Read More outstanding service, personal attention to detail, helpful guidance and suggestions and a wide variety of selection makes for the foundation of floral sentiments. they provided me with my wedding flowers, boutonnieres, cernterpieces and isle and ceremony decorations. When our wedding bouquets came to the bridal suite i could not hold back the tears. Beautifully Breathtaking doesn't even begin to describe the bouquets Camille made. There was no one person who didn't comment on the beauty of my bouquet. The isle decorations provided the room with the cozy, intimate and romantic feeling i was hoping for. For our centerpieces we had 3 tiered crystal candle sticks on top of the tables with white rose petals. Some tables even had floating candles added to it for variety! Our tables were beautifully decorated and full looking. I highly recommend using floral Sentiments for any event you may be planning. You will not be disappointed in the quality or service that is provided to you. Floral Sentiments worked with my budget, understood what i wanted, was always available to speak with and was not only on time for the event but early!

Beautiful Centerpieces

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Marissa C

Let me start off by saying that I, of all people, am not a "flower" person. The thought of wedding flowers filled me with dread. When we met with Camille i told her i wanted as little flowery-ness as possible, and we discussed a few options and the result was a perfect... Read More centerpiece that was so perfect, we purchased one to keep for our home as well. I stressed out a bit due to lack of communication, but everything wound up being beautiful for that day.

My bouquet was SPECTACULAR!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Devyn C

The colors of the centerpieces and cocktail arrangements were exactly what I pictured and described and they were so full and bright! Camille was personable and very easy to work with! I would recommend!

Floral Sentiments

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Sheryl A

Floral Sentiments did a great job with the floral arrangements for our wedding. Everything looked so gorgeous and truly matched the style and vision we had. Camille and her team were very helpful in planning our decor. Thank you so much to all of them! Sheryl & Gerre

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Jackie B

I am confident that I chose the best florist to do my wedding. Camille and her team are absolutely amazing! She is a such a sweetheart and she makes you feel so comfortable through the whole process. Not to mention, the quality of her flowers is outstanding!! Some of the most... Read More beautiful flowers I have ever seen! My venue looked like a dream thanks to Floral Sentiments! And the work on my bouquet and my bridesmaids were beyond my expectations! I HIGHLY recommend Floral Sentiments!!

Amazing, beautiful, unique

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Alyssa

Camille at Floral Sentiments is so creative and easy to work with. From our 1st appointment, she saw my vision and worked with me to make everything perfect. She is very thorough and willing to go the extra mile to make everything Perfect. When I saw my centerpieces in my... Read More venue, I was completely blown away. Everything exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 Victor M

Words really cannot describe how amazing Floral Sentiments has been. I came in with ideas and a price in my head that was reasonable. I am the kind of person that researches for the best at the most economical cost. Camille not only exceeded my expectations and brought my... Read More vision to reality, but she was also so reasonable with her prices. Another vendor quoted me double the price of Floral Sentiments! On the wedding day, the flowers were beautiful and lush. I got compliments all night and it really made the room look so pretty. I would definitely recommend Floral Sentiments!

Absolutely Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Jacqueline D

Camille and her team Floral Sentiments truly exceeded my expectations. My centerpieces and wedding bouquets were absolutely beautiful. When I walked into my venue and saw my centerpieces for the first time they took my breath away. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful... Read More flowers. Camille herself was wonderful to work with. She made the process of choosing flowers so easy and so much fun. She is so kind and helpful every step of the way. I definitely recommend Floral Sentiments!

Gorgeous Flowers & Arrangements

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Amy T

Camille was a pleasure to work with. She really took the time to understand and work with us so that we would get the exact flowers we wanted. Camille was always available to speak too and was wonderful when I brought my preschooler to our meetings. She provided all of our... Read More flowers including centerpieces, ceremony decorations, chair covers, and dressing for the cake. The flowers were flawless and I received countless compliments about how gorgeous they all were. I definitely plan to use Floral Sentiments for our events in the future and HIGHLY recommend to all the brides looking for amazing flowers.

TO Floral Sentiments