Florentine Gardens

River Vale, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Florentine Gardens

A BALLROOM IN RIVER VALE, NJ

Grand Ballroom. As many as 350 people can be comfortably accommodated in this luxurious ballroom. Feel like royalty as you dance under 25-foot ceilings decorated with crystal chandeliers and enjoy a Juliet balcony and stunning fireplace.

Cocktail Room. This space is just as elegant and holds up to 200 people for a cocktail reception. Enjoy mahogany bars and photo stations as well as an expansive window that overlooks the scenic grounds.

Gardens. The four acres of grounds surrounding the estate offer plenty of room to host a romantic wedding ceremony. Featuring luscious gardens and an outdoor veranda, this site is something the guests will remember for a long time to come.

Enjoy world-class cuisine when you and your guests dine at The Estate at Florentine Gardens. Expert chefs can create an impressive menu for your cocktail hour or reception, including decadent desserts. The cocktail hour includes a greeting by a white-gloved attendant with a glass of champagne for every guest, followed by a selection of hot and cold hors d'oeuvres hand-passed by butlers. Also included are cheese and wine stations, dazzling cold displays of a variety of fruit, antipasto and salads, and risotto, seafood and sushi stations. The cocktail bar serving specialty drinks rounds out this impressive menu.

Each reception starts out with a champagne toast and is followed by a scrumptious array of food, starting with a first course and followed by delicious entree selections. Examples of culinary options include Chilean sea bass, French-cut chicken breasts, poached pear and beef tenderloin. Vegetarian options are also available.

End your day the sweet way with a custom-made wedding cake from a local bakery along with a variety of Viennese selections that include fresh pastries, cakes and pies by the in-house pastry chef. For those who want to indulge a little extra, a cigar bar with whiskey, scotch and cognac is the ideal way to wind down from the celebration.

Choosing The Estate at Florentine Gardens for your wedding really means getting the complete package. Some of the extra services this venue provides include:

• Professional videographer
  • A professionally produced photo montage set to music
  • Live video of dances and toasts
  • Blackout shades for greater control of lighting

The Heart of Elegance

Spend your special day in our spectacular ballroom and manicured gardens at the Estate. We host one elegant wedding at a time providing you exclusivity to the entire facility. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with individualized service, custom cuisine and meticulous attention to detail.

$$$$ – Expensive

Ballroom, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering

97 Rivervale Rd, River Vale, NJ (201) 666-0444

Wedding- 4/26/14

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Stephanie S

From our initial meeting to the last moments of our wedding day, our experience with The Estate at Florentine Gardens was exceptional. We worked with Maria, who is a pro at her job and a wonderful person. We had 60+ emails between the two of us and she responded to any question... Read More or concern that I had in a professional and caring manner. We also used the house DJ and entertainment. Sal Travis is amazing! Our guests are still raving about the music and the wrap-up video shown at the end of the night. Literally every guest was on the dance floor. The food was incredible and the service cannot be beat. My parents said that their waiter, Juan, made them feel like a king and queen. Nancy, my Bridal Attendant, was incredible. When we got to the venue, I realized that I forgot my garter and flats. Nancy opened a cabinet door and provided BOTH a garter and brand new flip flops for me to use. Jeffrey, our Maitre’D, took care of us and our Bridal Party and made sure that everything ran smoothly. I can say without hesitation that our wedding day was flawless and that the staff at Florentine Gardens was the reason why we had such a perfect day.

dream wedding

Reviewed on 12/18/2013 Dayna P

After getting engaged my fiance and I started researching wedding venues. We must of looked at 10 places. And actually was just about to book with another place, but my mom had suggested we look at one more place, the Florentine Gardens. As soon as we went there WE IMMEDIATELY... Read More fell in love with the whole place. Everyone there was soo wonderful, Denise was a great help to helping make sure all my wedding dreams came true. My wedding will be a day i will never forget. It was such a great day and i absolutely recommend anyone who is engaged to take a look at Florentine Gardens. Its absolutely beautiful and the whole staff is a pleasure to work with. =)

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Kristin D

I am so happy I had my wedding at the Florentine Gardens a couple weeks ago! Everything from the food at the cocktail hour, to the music and lighting at the reception was awesome! It was an absolutely beautiful day that I will never forget!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ashley O

Where do I even begin, this place is incredible! From the gorgeous grounds to the impeccable service, to the delicious food! My guests are still raving about my wedding! People say that your wedding day can't be perfect, but at the florentine gardens it IN FACT will be perfect!!... Read More Let me first start with Jason Gentile, who helped us with everything from booking, to food tastings, to lining up the bridal party for the ceremony. He was such an amazing help and made planning seamless and stress free! He treated us as if we were his family and I can't tell you enough how wonderful it was. He was there to make helpful suggestions and kept everything organized. Next is Lilia, the bridal attendant. She was awesome! She was with me the entire day making sure my dress was perfect, I was photo ready for pictures, I ate ! Lol . She was incredible! George helped with the guys and made sure everything in the party was running as smooth as possible ! The entire staff at this venue will blow you away. Not only is it gorgeous, but the professionalism and elegance that this staff brings will make your day so perfect. If your looking for the perfect day of elegance, class, modernity, great food, awesome music, this is your place!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Jenan M

There are no words to convey the gratitude my (new!) husband and I have for the Florentine Gardens (FG)!!!! A week later and ALL of our guests are still talking about how unbelievably incredible our special day was - we sometimes can't believe that it was OUR wedding! Aside... Read More from the given, the beautifully kept, brightly colored gardens around the venue perimeter, the staff at FG exceeded our expectations and made our wedding day as easy and as least stressful as possible. Our experience start with Denise (who is one heck of a saleswoman) - who showed us the venue grounds and around the inside of the mansion. The passion and appreciate she had for her own place of work radiated throughout our tour and is essentially why we decided to book with FG. She was excited to work with us, which made us excited to work with her! We eventually set up a meet with Sal regarding a possible videography package - since we couldn't make it to the vendor showcase he offered a late night meeting with my husband and I along with my parents to accommodate everyone's working schedules. He too was passionate and excited about what he does and the work his team can produce and it wasn't long before we were signing a videography contract with him as well! The same day wrap-up video that began with Evan shooting from 10AM until the end of the night was one of the greatest surprises for our guests - the video and editing abilities of Sal's team left not a single person unimpressed with our wedding. The day of team was great with George as our maitre'd. Halle was my bridal assistant and there wasn't a second where I turned around and she wasn't by my side ready to do whatever I asked - most of the time she did things before I even asked or helped with things I didn't even know I needed help with! She was sweet, efficient, made me feel beautiful throughout the night, and had a glass of water ready for me whenever my nerves/anxiousness/excitement kicked in! This was the greatest wedding imaginable and we still can't believe it was ours!!!!!!!! Worth every single penny. Thank you to the entire Florentine Gardens family! We miss you all already!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Leah S

My wedding was on August 12, 2017 and I cannot thank the Florentine Gardens enough for such a wonderful event. My husband and I are truly happy with everything and can highly recommend the Florentine Gardens to anyone wishing to have an excellent party experience. First off,... Read More the food is amazing. Our guest loved the cocktail hour in particular and kept raving about the food. Second, the banquet room and outside gardens are beautiful. Everything is extremely well kept and the inside rooms have beautiful chandeliers. Lastly, and most importantly, I learned that the staff who work there are amazing. I am so beyond pleased that we were so well taken care of. I worked with Denise who helped us every step of the way. I then was given a bridal attendant and a matr’d who helped the wedding flow. They were seriously on top of everything. Denise gave us so many great ideas and was so easy to work with. Her upbeat personality and easy-going nature truly makes her a pleasure to work with. All the other staff were very helpful too. Everyone was willing to answer questions and help out. The Florentine Gardens has a very well-trained and cooperative team. We also were able to meet the owner several times who truly has a passion for this business. He always wants guests to have a good time and runs a well-oiled team. One of my guest saw him drinking coffee outside during the wedding. Our guest asked where he got the coffee from because he wanted some. The person (who was the owner) told him that he would get coffee for him. Next thing you know, servers come out in white gloves and set up a coffee table with linen for our guests outside. Our guests were so impressed and were even more impressed when they found out they were talking to the owner! Sal was our DJ and he was great as well. He truly got our guest up and dancing as promised. Our guests really liked him as well and some asked for his contact information for their future weddings. He was easy to work with, always available to talk, and helped a lot. In conclusion, I am beyond happy with the Florentine Gardens and can highly recommend the venue to any couple wishing to be married. The staff will take care of so many details and your guests will have a great time. We have had several people come up to us to say it was the best wedding they have ever attended. I have to thank the Florentine Gardens largely for those compliments! It was the best decision to get married there!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Lori K

This is the place to have your wedding! My husband and I just celebrated our daughter's wedding this past Saturday night. The moment we arrived with the wedding party, we were greeted by a professional team that assured us that the night would run smoothly & according to plan.... Read More Our point of contact throughout the planning process was Denise Downing. How can we say enough wonderful things about Denise? There would be too many things to mention but here are a few. Denise was just so helpful with every detail during our various meetings leading up to our big day. She was flexible and accommodated all of our requests. When the big day arrived, everything was done seamlessly and professionally. Denise was caring, warm, and very helpful. Our daughter's bridal attendant, Laila, was also extremely helpful. She was assigned to assist our daughter throughout the evening. Laila and the staff were very responsive. The maitre D, Jeffrey, was a calming influence the day of the wedding. He gave us repeated instructions, took his time with us, to make this day seamless. The waitstaff was very attentive to us and all of our guests. The food was magnificent and abundant. All of our guests were blown away. They raved about the cocktail hour & were amazed that the main courses all came out properly. We did use the services of Sal Travis, the in-house entertainment videographer. They were professional, and discreet during the filming process. The videographer, Shar, was getting all of the great video shots, while blending into the party. Within hours after the end of our affair, we had an amazing, professionally produced 3+ minute abbreviated video piece to capture this wonderful evening. It was a thrill to post this to social media to share with friends and family. I want to commend the owner, Tom Daidone, and his entire staff for this amazing venue, which was like a fairy tale. We can't wait to return to Florentine Gardens as a guest. You guys are the best!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Michela

From the first day my husband and I booked The Estate at Florentine Gardens, we were amazed. The venue itself is gorgeous, the food is outstanding and the staff goes above and beyond for you. Maria truly made us feel like family! My fairytale came true thanks to the FG. Thank... Read More you so much!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Nicole S

My husband and I got married at the Estate at Florentine Gardens in June 2017 and had a chance to be a guest there recently. Our wedding guests are still commenting about how beautiful the venue is and their amazing staff. The food and service at the Estate at Florentine Gardens... Read More is outstanding. The venue and grounds are incredible. What separates this place for us is the personal service. As a guest at a recent wedding, we were treated amazing by the staff. Any couple looking to get married, the Estate at Florentine Gardens is the way to go. Maria, Jason, Sal, George, Hallie and the entire staff we cannot thank you enough for helping to make our wedding day absolutely amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kelly M

The Estate at Florentine Gardens was by far the best choice my husband and I made for our wedding! As soon as we stepped into the lobby on our first visit we knew that this was the place for our wedding reception. We booked our wedding date almost 2 years in advance, which gave... Read More us plenty of time for planning all of the small details for our big day! Our wedding contact person changed about 6 months into the process which ended up being for the best because Jason G was an absolutely pleasure to work with and picked the planning up right were we had left off! We also met with Sal Travis on our first visit who invited us back to attend the vendor night which gave us a great insight into what an event would look like on their grounds before even booking our date. We went with Sal and his entertainment package which really set the tone and mood for our wedding night with the lighting package, and the video team did an absolutely amazing job! Brain who was our videographer was with me all day and was non-intrusive but got such amazing shots that were captured in our same day edit video, I cannot wait to see our full wedding video! We went with an outside Polish/American band and Sal was nothing but supportive and ensured that they had all the information they needed on the day of to set up! On the day of our wedding Jeff was our Maitre’D and he did a wonderful job orchestrating the entire night and ensuring everything ran smoothly. My bridal attendant was also such a sweet woman who was there every minute of the night for anything I needed, including helping me to clean a stain off of my dress and bustling my dress before I entered the room when my MOH and mother were MIA! The entire staff at the Florentine Gardens are on point with anything wedding related and more importantly are there to share this information with you! My husband and I already discussed about coming back to the Florentine for future parties, who knows maybe our children’s Christenings!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Lauren L

My husband and I had our wedding at the Florentine Gardens yesterday 7/7/17. 5 stars doesn't even do the Florentine Gardens justice. I wish there was a way to give them more than 5 stars. Everything was absolutely amazing. From the minute we walked in there to tour the venue it... Read More was amazing. We worked with Maria who made us feel so warm and welcomed. Every time we went there she made us feel like family. To be honest everyone at the Florentine Gardens makes you feel like family. I can't say enough good things about our day, Maria came and checked in on us, our bridal attendant Liala was absolutely wonderful, she was with us the entire day make sure we had whatever we needed to make us feel at ease. The Maitre D' Jeffery was amazing, he helped us and went through everything with us from the ceremony to the reception making sure we were having a wonderful time. Not only was everyone great to us but they were amazing with our family and friends as well. We also used Sal the house DJ for our music, Sal was amazing in every way possible, he answered any questions we had throughout the whole process. We also chose the theatrical package and the photo booth. I highly recommend the theatrical package! Shar, the videographer was amazing and so easy and fun to work with. At the end of the night Sal gave us a wrap up video of our day to go home with. I could not have picked a better place to have our wedding and highly recommend the Florentine Gardens to anyone looking for an amazing place for their special day. I truly can not say enough wonderful things about this venue. All of our guests had an amazing time and are raving about how wonderful the cocktail hour was and all of the food throughout the night

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 John P

Beware: Parents/Wedding Couples. Read the contract before you sign it. If your wedding is cancelled, (even 6months) your deposit money is non-refundable. The Wedding Center will not hesitate to take your deposit money.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Matina G

I WISH I COULD HAVE A WEDDING EVERY WEEKEND AT FLORENTINE GARDENS!! Words cannot even begin to express how perfect everything was this past weekend! The entire staff was absolutely amazing every step of the way and made us, and all of our guests, feel like royalty on our wedding... Read More day! A special shout out and THANK YOU to Denise, Sal, Paul, Lila, Jeff, and Chef Jamie for helping make our day the best day of our lives! All of our guests can't get over how amazing the service and food was, how spectacular and beautiful the venue is and how quickly the wrap up video was made! I can go on forever on how much I love everything and everyone at Florentine Gardens...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Laura I

I can't even begin to describe the dream wedding I had at Florentine Gardens. It was the most magical, wonderful night of my life and a big part of that was because of the professional staff at Florentine Gardens that made my wedding day smooth and effortless, not only for me... Read More and my groom, but for our families and the other guests as well. My guests were blown away by the food and the service and everyone told me it was the best wedding they've ever been to because of all the amazing amenities and the quantity and variety of food at Florentine. Maria made the experience so exciting for me and I genuinely felt special not only on the day of my wedding, but each time I set foot into the venue to make wedding plans. We really felt like family by the end of our wedding. And if you think you won't get to eat on your wedding day or have a private moment with your spouse, think again. Not only did we eat every food under the sun in the bridal suite during our cocktail hour, but we were even allowed to see the ballroom and Viennese hour room ahead of the guests so that we could savor the moment and have our privacy together as the married couple. My bridal attendant, Keri, was amazing along with Jeffrey who both walked us through the night and made sure we were not only the stars of the show, but that our parents and bridal party were treated like royalty too. I can honestly say the beauty and grandeur of the room far surpassed my expectations as the room was lit up at night inside and out. All of my guests said it was absolutely stunning and that it was the most memorable wedding they've been to. Even when people tell you your wedding will be a blur or that you'll be too caught up in the moments to enjoy it, Florentine Gardens will make sure that is not the case for you on your wedding day. My wedding day was a dream come true thanks the the amazing staff and the amenities at Florentine Gardens. Everything felt effortless to us as the bride and groom thanks to our dedicated bridal attendants. We can honestly say we were in the moment all day/night and that we got to enjoy every moment along with our guests without any interruptions. I will always think fondly of our time here and hope to be back to celebrate another happy couple's nuptials one day to relive the most amazing night of our lives.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Leah J

4/23/17 - Florentine Gardens is a stunning venue! My husband and I got married in the spring - outside in the gardens. It was a dream come true wedding & the Florentine Gardens made that possible!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Deborah S

Florentine Gardens is a gem of a wedding venue. The venue is gorgeous, but what puts Florentine head and shoulders above every other venue is the staff and service. We worked with Denise Downing to plan our wedding. She's amazing and gave every detail of our wedding her full... Read More attention. Our wedding was flawlessly executed because of Florentine's wonderful staff. We could not recommend Florentine Gardens more highly.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Kasuni N

From the moment we stepped foot into Florentine Gardens to the end of our wedding night, my husband and I were amazed at the beauty, service, and accommodations this venue had to offer. Unlike other brides, I went to nearly 20 venues before I made my decision. I was looking for... Read More a beautiful estate that had a garden outside and an elegant manor look inside. Florentine was all of that and more. It only requires minimal decorations because the beauty is all around from the flowers to the furniture to the chandeliers. Both the scenary outside and the interior of the building made for amazing wedding pictures! Next is the service. Maria Diadone basically planned our wedding almost a year and a half to the date. Her level of quality and service was and is unmatched! First of all, she treated us more than just clients. By the end of our wedding night Maria was more of a friend! Maria was very straight forward with us. We knew exactly what we wanted and Maria was able to give us everything we asked within our budget. That is what truly impressed us. Every other venue we went to whether it was Park Savoy, Nanina's in the Park, Crystal Plaza, the Manor, Grand Marquis, the Palace, the Brownstone, Addison Park, and etc. all had stipulations when it came to what we wanted. Whenever we asked for something at any other venue they told us "no" or that they had to "check." Maria at Florentine gave us everything we wanted and needed at the best possible price per person. In fact she gave us so much extra too! Towards the end of our decision we were down to Park Savoy and Florentine Gardens so Maria allowed us to do a food tasting ahead of time to help us make the decision. Let me tell you the food at Florentine blows Park Savoy out of the water! The food was excellent and the best part for South Asian brides is that the chef can even make small Indian appetizers for cocktail hour! And we were hesitant at first, an American chef making Indian food? But his Indian appetizers were excellent! In fact, they were even creative! My mother in law especially loved the samosas he made with mint yogurt dipping sauce! And anyone who knows Indian mothers know it's not easy to please them! The food at Park Savoy paled in comparison to the amount and quality of the food we received at Florentine Gardens. In terms of customer service, it was by far excellent. Anytime I needed help or had a question, Maria and her staff was ready and willing to help us. Maria also sent us suggestions for other vendors such as florists, reception decorators, and even hair and makeup artists. They also helped us out when it came to figuring out which hotel was the best option for our overnight guests. And finally our wedding day. I can say it was nothing short of amazing. It's been six months since my husband and I got married and I still have guests calling me to tell me how incredible my reception was and how amazing the food and drinks were. They told me they felt like they were in a luxury venue and I have to say I felt the same. Maria was sick the day of our wedding and had lost her voice and yet she still came and ran our wedding! I mean if that doesn't show you that she cares I don't know what does! And our bridal attendant was amazing! She was like a ninja! Anytime we needed something it was like she magically appeared before us! I wish I could get married all over again so I can do it at Florentine Gardens one more time! Maria and staff we loved you guys and we hope we come back!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Kimberly K

My husband and I got married at Florentine on New Year's Eve 2016 and it was the best day of our lives! From the day we walked into this venue we fell in love! Aside from a beautiful place, the staff is amazing and truly treats you like family. We worked with Denise for about a... Read More year and a half and she honestly helped make our dream wedding come true. We must of sent Denise hundreds of emails over the year and a half and she would answer us immediately and always willing to help! She gave us so many great ideas and recommendations that we were able to use for our wedding day! Closer to our wedding we also had help from Maria who was just as amazing as Denise! Our wedding was perfect and the wonderful staff helped make it run smoothly ! Jeffrey, our maitrd, was incredible and made sure our night ran perfect. He was absolutely the biggest help to us! Kerry my bridal attendant was by mine and my husbands side, making sure we had food and drinks! My dress was even stepped on by a guest at cocktail hour and the bustle broke right off - Kerry pinned my dress up perfectly without hesitation for me ! The food was so INCREDIBLE - we had guests raving about it the whole week after, especially the mac n cheese! We had many guests also raving about the kind and attentive wait staff too! I'm also so happy we used Sal Travis for our entrance entertainment and for our NYE ball drop coverage of Times Square. It was the perfect touch to add to our wedding and made it so memorable! I would highly recommend Florentine Gardens without hesitation!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Jennifer N

I'm not sure there's enough space for my thoughts on the best day of my life... jason, my planner from day one, answered all my bridezilla emails for a year and a half and made me feel totally sane in every response, he was comforting and put my mind at ease that the night would... Read More go flawless... and it absolutely did... Sal, was so kind and calming and promised an amazing video for my night, a beautiful picture montage for my entrance and that I'd leave with hours of footage and all of that plus more happened...Evan Soloffs same day edit was perfection, I think I've watched it 20 times in 2 days.!!!! Kerry my bridal attendant was the absolute sweetest and most patient person ever and I was so lucky to have her with me all night! Jeff was my maitre d, he was helpful, funny, quick and to the point and made sure we had fun With every section of the parties responsibilities..! I was really blessed to work this crew on my special day. Besides the facility being stunning the people working it make the night go on without a beat skipped. The DJ was part of the grooms family and they even commented the next day on well they were treated and how beautiful florentine is. The amount of food they sent us home with is INSANE.. I could go on and on... but I'll leave the review with this... it was the most perfect night of my life, and the team and Florentine made that happen.! Thank you all so much ? Jennifer Nolan Vargas

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Nicole B

Words cannot describe the amazing, perfect experience we had getting married at the Florentine Gardens! The day we walked in to look at the venue, we met with Maria and immediately fell in love with everything the Florentine offered! We cancelled our other appointments and... Read More booked the Florentine Gardens that DAY. BEST DECISION EVER. The Florentine Gardens delivers a 5-star, First Class wedding experience from day 1. The service is impeccable. Special THANK YOU to our bridal attendant Hallie and maître d' Jeffrey for impeccable service. The food is UNBELIEVABLE and I'm Italian and know good food! Maria was our point of contact through the whole process and she honestly felt like someone we knew for years and part of the family! Even my Mom said the same thing! We also booked the in-house DJ and Sal Travis Entertainment. They were amazing and kept our wedding guests dancing the WHOLE time. We were blown away by the "Same Day Edit" video they provided which is an edited, professional video about 5 minutes long that captures your entire wedding day. It came out beautiful and everyone was in disbelief that it was ready for us SO SOON! We had several of our guests tell us it was the best wedding they had been to. The cocktail hour food is SO delicious and grand, and the best cocktail hour I've ever been to. PLUS, they provide small tables for the bride and groom and our parents and BRING US cocktail hour food plates to make sure we get to try everything while there. And then during dinner time, we were literally offered seconds and a taste of every entree if we wanted (for the bride/groom and our VIP tables). I highly recommend using the accent lighting too. We did a purple/pink/blue tone, and the room was so unbelievably beautiful especially with the large windows and trees with white lights on them, and tea light candles on the window sills. The room looked magical. The entire night was magical. I could not have dreamed of a more perfect wedding! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jaimie P

My husband and I had our wedding at The Florentine Gardens on Friday November 25, 2016. I do not know where to begin to praise how amazing the staff and our wedding at the Florentine Gardens were. I would first like to start with Michael Huxtable. I met Michael back in 2013 when... Read More my sister got engaged and was shopping around for wedding venues. The Florentine Gardens was the first venue we went to go see and we all absolutely fell in love thanks to Michael who helped us envision exactly what the wedding would look like. We went to several other venues and nothing (as well as no one) compared to Michael and The Estate. My sisters wedding went off without a hitch and it was then I knew, when it was my time, there is no place that I'd rather get married but there. I contacted Michael a few months after our engagement, he sat down with us again and we were hooked. Michael was there with every step of the way, every question was answered immediately and he helped us make our wedding exactly what we imagined it to be, a fairy tale. Sal Travis also played a huge part of our special day. We opted for the theatrical package with Sal as well as the wrap up video and open air photo booth. Sal was absolutely phenomenal when it came to answering questions and making sure that every I was dotted and t was crossed. I would email Sal with a question and within seconds I would get a response back with an answer! Our videographer Evan supplied us with an outstanding wrap up video that we will cherish forever! Lastly, I would like to praise Jason, Kerry (our bridal attendant), and the amazing Florentine staff for helping make our day run so smoothly and making sure our guests and families had an amazing time. Jason and Kerry were constantly making sure that we had everything we needed. We received nothing but compliments from ALL of our guests the entire night who were floored by how friendly the staff were, the amazing food and the overall atmosphere of the Florentine!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Jaclyn M

Our wedding day was magical. My husband and I loved every minute of it and couldn't have been happier. This venue makes every second of your wedding day run perfectly smoothly in every aspect, continues to wow the guests throughout the day, serves incredible food and drinks at... Read More the cocktail hour and the reception, has an amazing DJ and MC (Sal Travis!) that keeps the dance party going the entire time. The venue worked hand in hand with the vendors we chose. We had rain the day of our wedding and the staff waited to make a game time decision before setting up for the ceremony, which was still beautiful indoors. Guests were impressed with the beauty of the venue and the ceremony, live ceremony musicians, floral arrangements, amount of options at the cocktail hour and quality of the food, lighting and theatrical feel of the bridal party entrances into the reception, fog machine during the first dance, great music and non stop dancing, how smoothly everything ran and the amazing same day edit wrap up video of the day presented at the end. The florist we worked with (Broderick's) is a preferred vendor and also brought everything she would need for either an indoor or outdoor ceremony just in case. The first look was still amazing on the grand curved staircase in the foyer and the fireplace was a great backdrop for group photos. Our photographer and the house videographer (Brian) had worked together in the past and kept us laughing the whole day. The Maitre D (Jason), MC (Sal), bridal attendant, and all the other staff who were present the day of the wedding are super down to earth and did everything they could to make the day perfect. It was great working with Sal on the entertainment and Michael Huxtable on all other preparations. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE AT FLORENTINE GARDENS FOR THE PERFECT DAY AND MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME =D

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Melissa K

My advice to any couple looking to get married at Florentine, is DO IT!!!!!! I don't even know where to begin with this review......everything, and I mean EVERYTHING was amazing. Let us start with Michael Huxtable, because he sold the place to us and we are forever grateful... Read More that he convinced us to do it. Hux knows how to make magical weddings happen and we knew that about him since day one. His attentiveness and organization helped ease our stress by reminding us of important deadlines as they arose. I must have sent this man 1000 e-mails full of questions throughout my year of planning and he answered each and every one of them, almost immediately. I loved how he would separate all of the questions from my frantic e-mails in his response and answer each one directly, so there was never ever any confusion. He was always direct, right to the point, and professional. He is a consummate professional and I am so glad he was in charge of our wedding. We loved everything about our wedding day-from the deliciousness and over abundance of food (yes, it’s true, they offer your guests seconds on dinner plates) to the impeccable service from the ENTIRE staff, and the compliments from our guests have not stopped. Since the entire day was a whirlwind, we didn’t get to eat….like literally nothing. When we went back the next morning to pick up our stuff, Florentine sent us home with all the food we didn’t get to eat…all packed, labeled, and ready for reheat. That was huge. And I must rave about our super sweet bridal attendants. They were very experienced, and ready for anything….they helped set up the foyer and literally helped with every last minute thing that could've went wrong or had to get done. If you want a fairytale wedding, choose The Estate at Florentine Gardens. The venue is divine, the food is mouth watering, and the staff is courteous and accommodating. The Estate at Florentine Garden is a class operation that pays meticulous attention to every detail.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Erica S

The Estate at Florentines Gardens is truly a spectacular venue! The first time my husband and I walked into the venue we instantly fell in love. We knew we had found the most perfect place to get married! The garden area is breathtaking with trees wrapped with lights, beautiful... Read More flowing fountains, and a stone patio. The ballroom is full of gorgeous crystal chandlers and floor to ceiling windows around the room. The food at the cocktail was some of the best food I've ever tasted! The dinner entrees were delicious and cooked to perfection! Everything was hot and full of flavor. My guests couldn't stop raving about how mouth watering everything was. We worked mostly with Michael Huxtable who was our phenomenal event coordinator. I can't thank him enough for his professionalism, guidance, and support! He is extremely friendly, honest, and dedicated to his work! He went above and beyond for me and my family and helped make the wedding planning process go smoothly. He answered emails quickly, gave great recommendations, and always knew what to say to make me smile! Kerry was our bridal attendant. She couldn't have been better! She was attentive to all of our needs and helped me with all the little things the day of the wedding. Overall the staff and service are top notch! I would recommend The Estate at Florentines Gardens to anyone who is interested in a classy venue that will wow their guests. Thank you again to everyone at the Florentine Gardens because you made our big day perfection!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Joanne L

personally, i think this place is the best in bergen county. we visited a bunch of venues, and spoke to a ton more but FG really stood out from the very first meeting. the venue is lovely, the gardens are well tended, the interior is well appointed and stately. the staff was... Read More incredibly friendly and helpful, everyone there from the parking attendants all the way up to our event coordinator. the entire staff is very focused on making sure your day goes exactly as it should; they are great about keeping the schedule on track and making sure the guests are happy. also they are patient with pain in the ass customers like myself, who ask about a thousand questions at each meeting. the other aspect i liked about this place is that it's only 1 event going on at a time. you won't have issues running into other guests or confusion among the staff. it all goes back to that focus they put on you and your special day. if you're kind of a lazy bride like i am, this place is great because it's sort of "all-inclusive." you don't have to worry about all the tiny little details, say tablecloths, chair rentals, number of napkins, and regular or top shelf liquor (top shelf liquor is already included in the package deal). of course you can customize and add in more things to your liking at an extra cost, but they already have thought of pretty much everything to make it a great package. for that reason, it's understandbly a bit on the pricey end (hence the 4 out of 5), but that's only comparing to if you were doing everything yourself. honestly, for my money, i'd rather pay a bit more and save myself the headache. also, for the area, it's not the most expensive. but the food alone is worth it. variety and taste, they've got it all. keep in mind, like most venues in this area, you need to meet a minimum for weekend night weddings. i think it's different depending on time of year, so make sure you ask!